Nortenos talking black

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Nortenos talking black

Unread post by femun » August 27th, 2008, 10:49 pm

Why do nortenos talk black. This shit is fuck'n embarassing these motherfuckers should be ashamed of themselves. This is exactly why the SUR had to to reject these motherfuckers back in the day, straight mortherfuck'n lames.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpv0j4FbW4

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Nortenos talking black

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 28th, 2008, 12:08 pm

You call that talking black? If there is any1 taling black, it's barely any & the video makes it obvious that not all Nortenos talk the same lame brain. This is exactly why SUR rejected them back in the day? Rejected Nortenos, because they talked like this? No, they thought Nortenos were a bunch of lame farmers.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » August 28th, 2008, 6:04 pm

Their all talking black like A bunch of lame ass wannabees. "yall feel me"

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 28th, 2008, 6:57 pm

JUST DIFFERENT WAYS ESE NORTE FOOLS ARE COOL WITH THE BLACKS SO WHO YOU THINK THEY KICK IT WITH N THE PEN N CALLES? THATS WHY ULL GET SOME THAT SOUND BLACK LIKE THAT TAGGERS N NEW VARRIOS DOWN HERE HAVE VATOS LIKE THAT TOO JUST NOT AS COMMON.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 29th, 2008, 8:02 pm

femun wrote:Why do nortenos talk black. This shit is fu--'n embarassing these motherfuckers should be ashamed of themselves.
What are you on? just some of them got Black influence in the video, but to a point.. and there's some straight up Chicanos there too.
Honestly man, an average Sureno's demeanor is not all that different from an avg Norteno's.
This is exactly why the SUR had to to reject these motherfuckers back in the day, straight mortherfuck'n lames.
Gay, learn the history before you make dumb remarks.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » August 31st, 2008, 11:32 am

~J~ wrote:
femun wrote:Why do nortenos talk black. This shit is fu--'n embarassing these motherfuckers should be ashamed of themselves.
What are you on? just some of them got Black influence in the video, but to a point.. and there's some straight up Chicanos there too.
Honestly man, an average Sureno's demeanor is not all that different from an avg Norteno's.
BS. There are no Surenos that talk black or black influenced. and if there is they'll definitely get checked in their hood or school or wherever but they will get checked and they will act right. If they make it to county jail and there talking black then theres definitely gonna be problems.
I just got back from Frisco on vacation and I saw too many of you foo's up there wearing braids and wearing your pants around your asses. Your demeanor ain't like ours. "ya feel me"
~J~ wrote:
femun wrote:This is exactly why the SUR had to to reject these motherfuckers back in the day, straight mortherfuck'n lames.
They were farmers therefore they were naive,ignorant and backwards as hell therefore making them suceptable to being influenced by other races. So you fools talking black just proved that the Surenos were right, that nortenos were just A bunch of lame ass farmers. "keep yall head up"

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » August 31st, 2008, 11:52 am

YA SOME NORTENOS ARE BLACK INFLUENCED BUT THATS ONLY IN THE BAY LIKE OAKLAND,FRISCO,RICHMOND AND HAYWARD BUT WHEN YOU HIT THE PEN IT STOPS THERE WITH NIGGA TALK TRUST ME THEY WILL DP YOU.I BEEN LOCKED UP.THEN YOU GOT TOWNS LIKE SAN JOSE,SACRAMENTO,STOCKTON AND MODESTO THAT KEEP OLD SCHOOL.WHEN YOU GET TO THE PEN ITS EASY TO BE A SOUTHSIDER CUZ THERE IS SO MANY OF YOU GUYS.ITS HARDER TO BE A NORTENO.NORTENOS ARE OUTNUMBER 6TO1 IN THE PEN

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » August 31st, 2008, 3:01 pm

The vid in the first post of nortenos in the pen. Whats up with that.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 31st, 2008, 11:08 pm

femun wrote:BS. There are no Surenos that talk black or black influenced. and if there is they'll definitely get checked in their hood or school or wherever but they will get checked and they will act right. If they make it to county jail and there talking black then theres definitely gonna be problems.
I just got back from Frisco on vacation and I saw too many of you foo's up there wearing braids and wearing your pants around your asses. Your demeanor ain't like ours. "ya feel me"
No offense, but a lot of nowadays Southsiders outta check themselves with the Black influence they're denying. You don't need to have braids and sag your pants.. take a look at an average nowadays Sureno, reminds me of a 90's Crip. how about all these Sureno Rappers and the Black slang they're using? these are not the same Surenos of yesteryear.

I understand what you're saying, but that's SF when anything goes but you also got them in the 415-510-925 area.
They were farmers therefore they were naive,ignorant and backwards as hell therefore making them suceptable to being influenced by other races. So you fools talking black just proved that the Surenos were right, that nortenos were just A bunch of lame ass farmers. "keep yall head up"
Some started on the other side, and a lot of Nortenos had more of a Mexican demeanor then the Southerners from what I understand, back then.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » September 1st, 2008, 8:11 pm

femun wrote:I just got back from Frisco on vacation and I saw too many of you foo's up there wearing braids and wearing your pants around your asses.
Then why didn't you start the thread then? Why wait until you saw the youtube vid? Or...did you intend on keeping your vacation to San Francisco a secret? Know what I'm saying?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » September 1st, 2008, 8:23 pm

kings wrote:YA SOME NORTENOS ARE BLACK INFLUENCED BUT THATS ONLY IN THE BAY LIKE OAKLAND,FRISCO,RICHMOND AND HAYWARD BUT WHEN YOU HIT THE PEN IT STOPS THERE WITH NIGGA TALK TRUST ME THEY WILL DP YOU.I BEEN LOCKED UP.THEN YOU GOT TOWNS LIKE SAN JOSE,SACRAMENTO,STOCKTON AND MODESTO THAT KEEP OLD SCHOOL.WHEN YOU GET TO THE PEN ITS EASY TO BE A SOUTHSIDER because THERE IS SO MANY OF YOU GUYS.ITS HARDER TO BE A NORTENO.NORTENOS ARE OUTNUMBER 6TO1 IN THE PEN
Most of what you said is true but Nortenos have been talking "nigga talk" in Sacramento for years. Every Norteno I knew in Oak Park used to say "nigga", just about every other word. The difference was that they did dress more cholo style back in the days. But Nortenos around Oak Park always talked black. At least they did in the '80s.

What the drama queen who started this thread doesn't get is that Surenos always acted black, too. You can trace most of the English spoken by Chicanos in LA to Central Ave's black jazz scene of the '30s.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » September 1st, 2008, 8:27 pm

And, I'll bet anyone here a donut that Surenos that were cool with black gangs before the early '90s, when the Mexican Mafia started to enforce anti black policies on Surenos, said the word "nigga" all the time. They're just not going to admit it today.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » September 1st, 2008, 8:39 pm

StillNoScript wrote:And, I'll bet anyone here a donut that Surenos that were cool with black gangs before the early '90s, when the Mexican Mafia started to enforce anti black policies on Surenos, said the word "nigga" all the time. They're just not going to admit it today.
DONT KNOW ABOUT USING THE WORD NIGGA ALL THE TIME I NEVER DID N ALOT OF THE HOMIES DIDNT ETHER.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » September 1st, 2008, 8:49 pm

Were there a lot of black people in Onterio in the '80s?

Before blacks and Mexicans really started to beef in LA, and a lot of black and Mexican gangs coexisted peacefully in South Central, Compton, and other places where there were a lot of blacks and Mexicans, Mexicans, even Surenos, were very likely using the N word the same way Nortenos use it today. If you were in those areas then and say no, then hey, I've got no reason not to believe you. But a lot probably were.

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » September 2nd, 2008, 1:13 am

the only surenos that talk black...are the one raised around blacks...SC...watts...comptone...hell most of south los angeles...but as for the sur as a whole...nope...dont get me wrong we listen to black music...but saying nigga seriously...nope...when we say the word nigga...most of us dont live around any niggas...we say it as a joke...a form of entertainment...to get somebodies attention...not during a fight...or while banging...homies in east los may say nigga...when there aint a nigga for 20 miles...why because black folks are funny...when i got to the pen and heard some of the slang they used i would bust up laughing...you need to understand that every city down south has a 13 gang in it...poor comunities middle class rich areas...real active black gangs only exist in the ghetto...there are literally entire counties full of surenos that may have only one or two black gangs...in the entire county...lets flip the script for a second...what about blacks using ese slang...like loc...short for loco...back in the days 80-90's...blacks wouldn't even get ese style tatoos...now all these youngsters getting tats like the raza...og crips and bloods have the ugliest smallest stupidest looking tats ever...now the youngsters be blasting themselves like a straight ese...stomach and back pieces...no more simple dumb ass tats...so the gangster culture in S.california has been influenced by both sides...and both side have taken different aspects of the others culture...and intwined it into their own...high

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 2nd, 2008, 12:47 pm

San Jo, Sacra, Stocktone and Modesto got more of an Oldschool Norteno flavor then SF, Oakland, Richmond and Hayward but the most authentic Nortenos reside in small towns away from most big city influences.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 2nd, 2008, 1:00 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:the only surenos that talk black...are the one raised around blacks...SC...watts...comptone...hell most of south los angeles...but as for the sur as a whole...nope...dont get me wrong we listen to black music...but saying nigga seriously...nope...when we say the word nigga...most of us dont live around any niggas...we say it as a joke...a form of entertainment...to get somebodies attention...not during a fight...or while banging...homies in east los may say nigga...when there aint a nigga for 20 miles...why because black folks are funny...when i got to the pen and heard some of the slang they used i would bust up laughing...you need to understand that every city down south has a 13 gang in it...poor comunities middle class rich areas...real active black gangs only exist in the ghetto...there are literally entire counties full of surenos that may have only one or two black gangs...in the entire county...lets flip the script for a second...what about blacks using ese slang...like loc...short for loco...back in the days 80-90's...blacks wouldn't even get ese style tatoos...now all these youngsters getting tats like the raza...og crips and bloods have the ugliest smallest stupidest looking tats ever...now the youngsters be blasting themselves like a straight ese...stomach and back pieces...no more simple dumb ass tats...so the gangster culture in S.california has been influenced by both sides...and both side have taken different aspects of the others culture...and intwined it into their own...high
There's a parallel between the San Fran and some of the Sacra area Nortenos to the S.LA Surenos. a lot of these dudes were raised around Blacks.
Right, you can see the Chicano flavor of dress on a lot of the Bloods & Crips on Colors and yes, more and more Blacks are getting Chicano style tattoos.

By the way, good post.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 2nd, 2008, 1:33 pm

~J~ wrote: Right, you can see the Chicano flavor of dress on a lot of the Bloods & Crips on Colors
Oops, it would be the Crips and not the Bloods in the movie with a lot of the Chicano flavor dress.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2008, 8:31 am

femun wrote:
~J~ wrote:
BS. There are no Surenos that talk black or black influenced. and if there is they'll definitely get checked in their hood or school or wherever but they will get checked and they will act right. If they make it to county jail and there talking black then theres definitely gonna be problems.
~J~ wrote:
femun wrote:This is exactly why the SUR had to to reject these motherfuckers back in the day, straight mortherfuck'n lames.
Some say you talk black too, so check yourself & realize how lame you really look.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2008, 8:33 am

~J~ wrote:
~J~ wrote: Right, you can see the Chicano flavor of dress on a lot of the Bloods & Crips on Colors
Oops, it would be the Crips and not the Bloods in the movie with a lot of the Chicano flavor dress.
You were right in the 1st place. Some of the b's also had some of the same flavor.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 3rd, 2008, 10:58 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:You were right in the 1st place. Some of the b's also had some of the same flavor.
I had to think twice about that movie, from what I remember the Bloods had on track suits and more of the Brotha flavor of dress, remember the Bloods at the funeral, Hi-top and the deal dealer?
You're probably right about some of the Bloods having more of the Chicano style dress, just not as much as the Crips, I just can't remember off the top.. was it in the beginning of the movie? they really didn't show the Bloods all that much in the movie.....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 3rd, 2008, 11:22 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:You call that talking black? If there is any1 taling black, it's barely any & the video makes it obvious that not all Nortenos talk the same lame brain. This is exactly why SUR rejected them back in the day? Rejected Nortenos, because they talked like this? No, they thought Nortenos were a bunch of lame farmers.

Actually you rookies, THE GOVERNMENT SPLIT YALL.

Childish idiots to believe you guys didnt chant "Viva La Raza" not Viva La Surenos"

you guys are so ignorant.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2008, 12:09 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:You were right in the 1st place. Some of the b's also had some of the same flavor.
I had to think twice about that movie, from what I remember the Bloods had on track suits and more of the Brotha flavor of dress, remember the Bloods at the funeral, Hi-top and the deal dealer?
You're probably right about some of the Bloods having more of the Chicano style dress, just not as much as the Crips, I just can't remember off the top.. was it in the beginning of the movie? they really didn't show the Bloods all that much in the movie.....
Well I remember some stuff, like when they had a bunch of b's locked up.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

youngspade wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:You call that talking black? If there is any1 taling black, it's barely any & the video makes it obvious that not all Nortenos talk the same lame brain. This is exactly why SUR rejected them back in the day? Rejected Nortenos, because they talked like this? No, they thought Nortenos were a bunch of lame farmers.

Childish idiots to believe you guys didnt chant "Viva La Raza" not Viva La Surenos"

Who the hell are you talking to? The gov didn't split "us", but maybe they helped some what. You are the 1 that's ignorant, especially thinking that I didn't believe Nortenos were chanting viva la raza & not viva los surenos. Whatever... LOL

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 3rd, 2008, 12:35 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
youngspade wrote:

Who the hell are you talking to? The gov didn't split "us", but maybe they helped some what. You are the 1 that's ignorant, especially thinking that I didn't believe Nortenos were chanting viva la raza & not viva los surenos. Whatever... LOL
If the government didnt split you guys up, it ALL STARTED with Mexicans rebelling against the GOVERNMENT, IDIOT. And the Viva Part was just getting my point across to you all. When I said you guys i meant " mexicans" as a whole. "IDIOT".

I will say it again the Government spilt you guys up in the PEN, you guys were too strong.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 3rd, 2008, 12:43 pm

[quote="youngspade"][quote="MMRbkaRudog"][quote="youngspade"][quote="MMRbkaRudog"]You call that talking black? If there is any1 taling black, it's barely any & the video makes it obvious that not all Nortenos talk the same lame brain. This is exactly why SUR rejected them back in the day? Rejected Nortenos, because they talked like this? No, they thought Nortenos were a bunch of lame farmers.

you guys are so ignorant. Who the hell are you talking to? The gov didn't split "us", but maybe they helped some what. You are the 1 that's ignorant, especially thinking that I didn't believe Nortenos were chanting viva la raza & not viva los surenos. Whatever... LOL

If the government didnt split you guys up, it ALL STARTED with Mexicans rebelling against the GOVERNMENT, IDIOT. And the Viva Part was just getting my point across to you all. When I said you guys i meant " mexicans" as a whole. "IDIOT".

I will say it again the Government spilt you guys up in the PEN, you guys were too strong

Not THE PEN exactly but it all started with POLITICS. And all they did was put fuel to the fire.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

I think most of us got some idea about the politics, it's just the nature of the beast. I'm not sure why you quoted Rudog and called him an "idiot" out of the blue and off topic? Lol. Rudog is a solid contributor.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2008, 6:39 pm

~J~ wrote:I think most of us got some idea about the politics, it's just the nature of the beast. I'm not sure why you quoted Rudog and called him an "idiot" out of the blue and off topic? Lol. Rudog is a solid contributor.
He just wants to be a "smart ass", but just looks like a "jack ass".

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » September 3rd, 2008, 7:22 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote: Some say you talk black too, so check yourself & realize how lame you really look.

Can you please enlighten me on when I talked black. "yall feel me"

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » September 4th, 2008, 1:09 am

He might be talking about some Southsiders and not you specifically.

Have you read through all the posts on the thread? it will answer your question. these are some of the most honest opinions on this topic you will find on a forum, right now.

Again, the prison video reflects the way Nortenos from different areas generally talk, how hard is that for you to understand?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 4th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Some people think spelling the words differently, like using a instead of er is talking black & also the word Frisco. Slang like Frisco & a lot of stuff is considered black. Some cholos don't even like other cholos using the word Frisco, because they say it's black talk. Some of those cholos only use nick's like SAN FRAN, or San Pancho.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 4th, 2008, 1:02 pm

~J~ wrote:He might be talking about some Southsiders and not you specifically.

Have you read through all the posts on the thread? it will answer your question. these are some of the most honest opinions on this topic you will find on a forum, right now.

Again, the prison video reflects the way Nortenos from different areas generally talk, how hard is that for you to understand?
Yes, I agree with you. Some of the other guys claiming SUR left their opinion & didn't sound like this guy.