Italians in Prison Question...

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
1forDiDi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly Suburbs

Italians in Prison Question...

Unread post by 1forDiDi » January 14th, 2009, 8:05 am

Got a question for you guys.

An itlaian guy ends up serving a couple years in a state prison. The guys knows a couple guys in the life, but he aint no made guy or anything like that.

Is he treated like a normal white guy or better than a normal white guy?

Would he have problems, or would he be left alone?

What about a made guy?

ant

Re: Italians in Prison Question...

Unread post by ant » January 22nd, 2009, 1:16 am

depends homie.

where hes locked up, what state he is in, jail or prison, demographics, height and weight of the person, etc.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » July 7th, 2010, 1:36 pm

i had a friend who served time in cali, was a sicilian. saw prison photos and he was with nothing but hispanic dudes of his age older guys

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » November 3rd, 2018, 6:02 am

it depends .. a few of my italian friends who got locked up were split in two groups.. they were either pretty cool guys or big mouths.. the bigmouths all got savegly bashed at one point or other and ended up in infirmary.. the cool ones like my own brother skated through made lots of friends and did their bid with eaze.. so i think it depends on the character.. my brother for example he went in with the mindset that if anyone got anywhere near his face he was just gonna start swinging .. but he also wasnt gonna act tough or talk shit.. and he did it easy with a few of the heavies taking a liking to him and looking out for him (coz theres not many italians in prison and are usually a minority) on the other hand i had two close friends who were both hardened fighters.. rock solid builds and bullies.. they went in with the mindset that they would try dominate and one got his jaw broken by a samoan the other got his head split wide open by a gang of lebanese.. so i think the old adage applies.. firstly dont be a pussy but at the same time dont be disrespectful or a big mouth type coz eventually it will come back at you .. italians are certainly not immune jus coz they italian .. but what i do know is in general italians are respected as long as they hold themselves as being respectable .. if they act like clowns .. shit evne gotti got bashed .. that should say it all

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » November 3rd, 2018, 6:11 am

ukrainian wrote:i had a friend who served time in cali, was a sicilian. saw prison photos and he was with nothing but hispanic dudes of his age older guys
yeah italians would generally be closest with hispanics.. we usually get along very well socially actually and some of my best mates were latinos .. but having said that a lot of italians have great friendships with blacks too and every other race and kin ..

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 3rd, 2018, 7:22 am

OziHomie wrote:it depends .. a few of my italian friends who got locked up were split in two groups.. they were either pretty cool guys or big mouths.. the bigmouths all got savegly bashed at one point or other and ended up in infirmary.. the cool ones like my own brother skated through made lots of friends and did their bid with eaze.. so i think it depends on the character.. my brother for example he went in with the mindset that if anyone got anywhere near his face he was just gonna start swinging .. but he also wasnt gonna act tough or talk shit.. and he did it easy with a few of the heavies taking a liking to him and looking out for him (coz theres not many italians in prison and are usually a minority) on the other hand i had two close friends who were both hardened fighters.. rock solid builds and bullies.. they went in with the mindset that they would try dominate and one got his jaw broken by a samoan the other got his head split wide open by a gang of lebanese.. so i think the old adage applies.. firstly dont be a pussy but at the same time dont be disrespectful or a big mouth type coz eventually it will come back at you .. italians are certainly not immune jus coz they italian .. but what i do know is in general italians are respected as long as they hold themselves as being respectable .. if they act like clowns .. shit evne gotti got bashed .. that should say it all
I wonder if fed time they have big numbers cause they do mafia time its fed time. i also wonder what do you think is worse going in: being a big mouth? having snitching on your jadket like bugler had? being a sex offenderz. or a jailhouse thief? rsnk thsese lol from worse to best.