HOW DO NON ARYAN WHITE GANGS SURVIVE IN CALI PENS.

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN

HOW DO NON ARYAN WHITE GANGS SURVIVE IN CALI PENS.

Unread post by BPS » March 30th, 2009, 6:36 pm

KNOW I KNOW THAT MOST WHITES RIDE WITH THE ARYANS/NAZIS IN THE PENS OF CALI BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIKERS GOTHS SATANISTS ANARCHISTS WHITE ORGANIZED CRIMINALS(IRISH ITALIAN RUSSIAN ETC...) MIDDLE EASTERNERS AND JEWS?
DO THEY HAVE DOWN TO THE ARYANS? TOO BUT IVE HEARD THAT MOST WHITES IN PRISON ARENT ARYAN THEY JUST BANG FOR WHITES.
DO THEY GO TO SNY OR WHAT?

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Re: HOW DO NON ARYAN WHITE GANGS SURVIVE IN CALI PENS.

Unread post by SlicedAlone » March 30th, 2009, 7:35 pm

Their really ain't no satanist gothic kinda shit. I mean you'll see dudes with 666 blasted on their head or wherever but thats more a statement of their character than any religious thing and hispanics and probably others do it too. Nobody is really Aryan (whatever you mean by that) when they go in its really just woods, skins and bible thumpers. If someone puts in work then they can get promoted to the AB or whatever, if thats what you mean by aryan.

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN

Unread post by BPS » March 30th, 2009, 8:41 pm

SlicedAlone wrote:Their really ain't no satanist gothic kinda shit. I mean you'll see dudes with 666 blasted on their head or wherever but thats more a statement of their character than any religious thing and hispanics and probably others do it too. Nobody is really Aryan (whatever you mean by that) when they go in its really just woods, skins and bible thumpers. If someone puts in work then they can get promoted to the AB or whatever, if thats what you mean by aryan.
PRECIATE IT MANE BUT WHEN I SAID ARYAN I WAS JUST SPEAKING ON WHITE POWER GROUPS IN GENERAL NOT JUST AB OR NLR.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 14th, 2010, 12:35 pm

I can't answer that first hand. But I can try to shed some light on the topic with info that I have learned from others. First off-white boy in this post=anypne that looks white regardless of heritage.

A white boy goes in (unaffiliated), he has to fall in line with the Brand's principles. Or he gets swept up. This doesn't mean he has to put work in or join -AB-/-NLR-, he just has to back up the whites and abide by the Brand's rules.

A white boy goes in (affiliated):

If he was in a black/Asian/mixed gang-he's done with that. He rolls with whites now. If he was in a X3 gang-he still rolls with SS'ders. He's in a racist gang-he'll roll with the whites and might have to put work in ASAP to prove himself.

-NLR- and -AB- are apolitical from what I gather. They are more interested in green than any other color. So they let KNOWN Jewish cons in, and WHITE LOOKING cons that are part Native and Mexican in. Must of that swastika and ss bolt shit is an identifier of the gang/ranking/patch system thing than a political statement. Of course there are loads of racist members. I'm just pointing out that -NLR-/-AB- is a prion gang based on money, power, and protection, and not on political views. So they will let any white looking individual in as long as the back the boys up and put in work. The white prison gangs appeal to politically motivated racists because those gangs provide protection and kinship. I think there are some newer white prison gangs that are strictly politically motivated (pure racist). They still fall under the Brand's authority since they are small and have no real power-and they need -AB- protection.

What exactly is PENI? Are they a SGang or a PGang?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 14th, 2010, 3:24 pm

BPS wrote:KNOW I KNOW THAT MOST WHITES RIDE WITH THE ARYANS/NAZIS IN THE PENS OF CALI BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIKERS GOTHS SATANISTS ANARCHISTS WHITE ORGANIZED CRIMINALS(IRISH ITALIAN RUSSIAN ETC...) MIDDLE EASTERNERS AND JEWS?
DO THEY HAVE DOWN TO THE ARYANS? TOO BUT IVE HEARD THAT MOST WHITES IN PRISON ARENT ARYAN THEY JUST BANG FOR WHITES.
DO THEY GO TO SNY OR WHAT?
not every white man in the cali pen is a member of the arian brotherhood...they sticc together cause they white

itz the same with blacks,not every blacc inmate in cali is a crip or a blood it really dont matter at all

i been through the cali prison system and i got 2 admit that whites got the hardest time espeacially in the county

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 15th, 2010, 12:05 pm

how do you mean h572dsta, they get the hardest time in what respect?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 15th, 2010, 1:56 pm

cliffard wrote:how do you mean h572dsta, they get the hardest time in what respect?
i been 2 the pen and from what i experienced the whites was alwayz the one who was outnumbered the most

blacks got a cease fire with northern mexicans but the whites were beefin with everyone and they got smashed weekly

i mean itz hard 4 everyone in there but them whites gotta face the most BS

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 15th, 2010, 2:11 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
cliffard wrote:how do you mean h572dsta, they get the hardest time in what respect?
i been 2 the pen and from what i experienced the whites was alwayz the one who was outnumbered the most

blacks got a cease fire with northern mexicans but the whites were beefin with everyone and they got smashed weekly

My brother is in Delano, im glad, because the sureno's presence is there but not a factor! Also whites loose power the less eme is around!

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 2nd, 2010, 12:31 am

by being one-man machines like this guy lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4zmyiAz ... r_embedded#

btw, what non-white person can you say or describe the same way in that clip?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 2nd, 2010, 12:39 am

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 3rd, 2010, 1:55 pm

fedor is a beast, i hope he gets to fight brock lesnar, hes gonna salt and pepper him and EAT him
that sokolnik dude seemed like a dangerous dude as well, but it seemed like he made a lot of enemies and eventually that came round and bit him on the arse (or did it? is he actually chilling in cuba with elvis and tupac?)

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 3rd, 2010, 1:58 pm

H572DSTA wrote:

i must admit (not that its likely) but from what i read and see i wouldnt like to get locked up in cali, all this 'ride with your race' shit is foreign to me but at the end of the day it dont seem like you got much say in the matter

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 10th, 2010, 5:06 pm

its alright kid no one asked you to post a picture of yourself....this is streetgangs.com, i think you might be looking for bend4afriend.com or illtakethebottombunk.com, i believe they might provide the services you require....

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 11th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Haha nah man. Well 666 on Hispanic usually means 18th st. They are known to use that on tattoos. 6+6+6=18. You gotta be in a car.. You can't roll alone. If your white you go with the woods man. I've known of whites that come into it all crip walkin and shit haha actin all lame and then you see them in a year and they went Conrad and there all 88 white power and shit. But you gotta roll with your race. Racist or not you can't survive alone.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 11th, 2010, 10:41 pm

Forgot to add that there is always some one that's going to put it on you. What I mean is. You can be a wood joking around and stuff acting goofy making people laugh crip walking and talking like a wigga. Then you can go Conrad and be all white power... But some ones going to remember you. Somebody from county or where ever is going to remember how you use to be. That shit comes back to haunt you. You gotta be careful man. How do you think that Conrads hommies are going to act when they find out about his past you feel me?

Am I spelling it right? Comrad Conrad... Shit man spellings a bitch haha.

Knockaroundguy
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Knockaroundguy » April 17th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Some interesting stuff in this thread, thanks.

I've always wondered the same stuff. I mean, I'm sure a ton of white folks end up in the pen and they aren't racist at all. So I always wondered how that dynamic played out once they were on the inside.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 18th, 2010, 9:03 pm

fuck aryan bull shit..period...straight out fuck em