So you wanna be a white muslim in prison?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

So you wanna be a white muslim in prison?

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 7:44 am

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: So you wanna be a white muslim in prison?

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 8:48 am

not sure what your point is, or maybe you didn't read the whole story. He was targeted during a long term race was in the prison. It says in your story that the blacks accepted him, and killed some whiteboys in retaliation for it too. Good try though.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 9:19 am

The point is where were they when they needed them? I really dont care if you avenge me when I am dead...How about helping me live? Read the whole story, in trying to keep my word to Alonso that all Im gonna say. I will let those who read it determine if your account of how whites can ride with blacks inside is accurate, or if they can see through that fantasy. I know the exact mods in Lacy where they house the blacks. They aint in the dorms. I also know I would rather be in the kitchen any day, when your 6'2" and 230 and eat an average of 4,000 calories a day a long with 400 grams of protein a day,I WANNA BE IN THE KITCHEN! I asked around about some of the info. you dropped. Some was found to be true, big ol 4-6 man " gangs " most of them. But are all gone now. Least thats what some vetrano's form F-Troop told me. We all had a good gut buster with your story. Hell it might even be true, or parts of it. You know Lacy, about on par with camp snoopy....Hope you enjoy the whole article, go catch that federal beef, and see ya in hell

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 9:38 am

well, none of them are gone, not sure what F-troop you were talkin too. Still hundreds of watergates around. Prolly 50 each on the blood hoods. Same for gage and 23 crips, like I said about my own, we can count 20 or so, but realistically more like 10 that count. I was at a bar with 7 of my homies last thursday in fullerton and ran into about the same # of 23's. Last weekend at a bar in santa ana ran into more than 10 watergates. Anyway, they are all still around. 4-6 man? Just remember you're gettin info from someone who hates blacks, and has had homies killed by blacks, he's not gonna give you an accurate picture, and if he isn't from westside, artesia, or el salvadore park ftroop, then he might not have ever had dealings with them. Those three hoods were in constant contact with the blacks, good or bad. And by the way, there is no such thing as being from FTROOP. you have to be from one of the above, or a couple others, FTROOP is not a gang. Its like sayin your a crip. well, it's not a set. watergatte crip is a gang, crip is not. artesia ftroop is a gang, ftroop is not.

As for the dorms, I was in for sales, and was not classified to go into the mods. And the blacks are only in one mod. It was mod L I think when I was there, but that was only for those arrested for violent crimes. All others were in G-East, or Delta barracks. And personally, I had money on my books, and kitchen food sucks ass, so I would rather work an hour a day in clothing, and have a new fresh whit pair of socks, underwear, and T-shirt everyday, plus extra to trade for items, then work a 12 hour day for an extra serving of BS ass food. That's just me.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 9:44 am

but, I'll take your statement of "Hell it might even be true, or parts of it" as an apology. Just know, that I got better things to do than make up bullshi-, especially not to impress some 40 year old non affiliate from HB. I just want an accurate version of the truth up here. Can't stand havin false info up on here about Orange County. Don't want outta towners to get the wrong impression.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 23rd, 2004, 10:45 am

I've never seen Panik or ACME post anything but what they believe to be true in their experience. ACME doesn't know Panik nor visa versa but each ot them posts what they believe is accurate. I believe them both. Panik Loc is the exception to the rule which is why ACME is questioning the facts in front of him. He never has run across a Panik Loc before. It's understandable. Anyway, can we just end this thread with a nice song from Dada:

I just ran away from home
Now I'm going to dizz knee land
I just crashed my car again
I just robbed a grocery store
I'm going to dizz knee land
I just flipped off President George

I just tossed a fifth of gin
I just got cuffed again
Shot my gun into the night
I just saw a good man die

Kicked my ass out of school
Rolled me out into the street
Hitched a ride on a monkey's back
Headed west into the black

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 10:56 am

Also, one more thing. As for prison, I don't know cuz I haven't been there. But I can only say this. I know people on the streets that I would slap the shi- out of, right in front on there mom with no fear of them raising a hand to me, or any retaliation. These same people have gone to prison, done stretches, and had respect there. They get out, and they're still females. I don't get it. Just cuz you were on a 3 or 4 yard and dealt with prison poliics does not mean that you are hard, bad, or down. True, I might go to prison and get dealt with, but I'm tryin not to get caught again for anything. But then again, I just can't understand how a little hoe on the street can go to prison and survive, then get out and still be a hoe. Anyway, not tryin to debate prison, just doesn't make sense to me. All I know is that the street can be hell too, don't think prison is as bad as it gets. Cuz like I said, I've seen people who can't do nothin but run and hide outside go to prison and have the time of their life.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 11:04 am

I aint in HB no more. Paramount, right next to Dog Patch. I aint apologizing bout nuttin. Gotta leave that alone, Im on probation here.
Well I only passed through Lacy, its a kids joint. I know you never claimed it was anything hard. OC still has one of the hardest wood cars in the Pen. Much harder than ANY black car in the pen from OC. They dont even have a black OC car. Whatever your facination with hanging with blacks in a gang is about, Im not yelling at you, but try that in the pen and you will regret the day you were born. Its just buisness, when you have one of your own turn against you, there is nothing lower. It is a total traiter move whether thats your mentality on the streets or not. You follow? I aint with all the politics on the inside so much either, I remember this kid telling me to stop flushing the toilet when the Pisas were doing the damn 2 hour long prayer. This little wood said I was going up against the wall next time. He got a swirly and I took the keys of the car. I still think your blowing up any #'s in terms of any black gangs in Santa Ana. I had a storage spot off edinger and have spent many, many days in Santa Ana. I could count on my fingers and toes the amount of black people I have seen there. So whatever, talk about false info.....Anyone who is affiliated and claims it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL = fool. You have no idea of what Im about son...Im just a regular civilian, you got that detective??? LOL Good article though wouldnt you say????? What would your strategy be if you were sent to do real time? Im just curious if you have ever thought that through? LOL I mean I guess its a possibility since your a gang member. LOL And you wont hesitate to " pop " someone. LOL. Tell me how would you deal with it. Would you walk up to the black shot caller, if you were ever even in contact with them and say, yo my nuggah, Im black? Or would you say Im a non specific gang banger on the street? If your crafty enough to pull off a spot in the black car, I wanna know how you would do it. If you dont mind??

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 11:08 am

The Vetranos told me to let you know their from Westside FTR. I cant claim I know anything about it, I will take their word for it seeing as they work for me...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 23rd, 2004, 11:25 am

and I want to know what the heck a swirley is.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 11:32 am

That prison piece you wrote???
Well the only reason I think a con who has sincerly done time on the 3 or 4 yard would run is he dont wanna violate or something? I cant imagine? However I dont know what your like, maybe you can handle yours. Im not saying nothin. But I will tell you this. I have been down, I have never seen a level 3 or level 4 inmate who was not down. They dont get classifed at that level if they are punks. I mean here and there, but not as a general rule. In two years I was in around 15 fights, and 4 large sclae barn burner riots. I never got hurt as 99% of the people walking this planet have zero true fighting skills. Hell I like it, that why I teach it for a living. I know about big mouths, remember this, the louder they are, the more afraid they are. I had fools going, Im gonna get you cuzz and all this trying to intimidate. I just looked them in the eye and asked them when they were gonna stop bumping their gums and we were gonna get down to it? I would clear it withthe rep and then just slap them around, nothing better than a open handed beat down. This is making me miss it!!
But not that much....

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 11:34 am

A swirly is when you grab em by the head, shove it into the toilet, and make them think your gonna drown em and keep flushing. It definatly will put a wanna be down to right size...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 12:19 pm

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]I aint in HB no more. Paramount, right next to Dog Patch. I aint apologizing bout nuttin. Gotta leave that alone, Im on probation here.
Well I only passed through Lacy, its a kids joint. I know you never claimed it was anything hard. OC still has one of the hardest wood cars in the Pen. Much harder than ANY black car in the pen from OC. They dont even have a black OC car. Whatever your facination with hanging with blacks in a gang is about, Im not yelling at you, but try that in the pen and you will regret the day you were born. Its just buisness, when you have one of your own turn against you, there is nothing lower. It is a total traiter move whether thats your mentality on the streets or not. You follow? I aint with all the politics on the inside so much either, I remember this kid telling me to stop flushing the toilet when the Pisas were doing the damn 2 hour long prayer. This little wood said I was going up against the wall next time. He got a swirly and I took the keys of the car. I still think your blowing up any #'s in terms of any black gangs in Santa Ana. I had a storage spot off edinger and have spent many, many days in Santa Ana. I could count on my fingers and toes the amount of black people I have seen there. So whatever, talk about false info.....Anyone who is affiliated and claims it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL = fool. You have no idea of what Im about son...Im just a regular civilian, you got that detective??? LOL Good article though wouldnt you say????? What would your strategy be if you were sent to do real time? Im just curious if you have ever thought that through? LOL I mean I guess its a possibility since your a gang member. LOL And you wont hesitate to " pop " someone. LOL. Tell me how would you deal with it. Would you walk up to the black shot caller, if you were ever even in contact with them and say, yo my nuggah, Im black? Or would you say Im a non specific gang banger on the street? If your crafty enough to pull off a spot in the black car, I wanna know how you would do it. If you dont mind??[/quote]

I'm not blowing up any numbers, but think about it realistically. There are probably no more than 500 black gang members in Santa Ana, maybe antoher 500 for the rest of OC. But there are 30,000 esse gang bangers. So of course, your gonna see esses all over the place, and rarely see a black one. Same thing for me, I can drive through Santa Ana all day and maybe see a black or 2, you have to know where to look to find 'em cuz there aren't that many. But for an esse, you can close your eye's and point in any direction and your pointing at a cholo. I never said that you'll find 300 crips all together. Even when they have picknicks you only see maybe 50 of 'em. But for the most part, they are like anyone else. The most you'll see is a carload, unless your looking where they chill at.

As for a traitor move, I feel the same way that if I were to spend my life on the streeets with blacks, and I have blood relatives that are both chinese and vietnamese, it would be a traitor move to allign myself with anyone who hates these people. I could never go back to my homies, and I could never look my cousins in the eye again.

I have thought about going to prison, more than a little bit. But I've been in the game for a while now, and I got homies in just about every state pen there is. So, chances are no matter where I go, I will have at least one close friend that is black. I would probably talk to him. Would I have it garder than a black guy? I'm pretty sure I would. Would my homies turn their back on me? Doubtful. They wouldn't be able to go home again if they left me hangin in the wind. Is either option something I owuld look forward to? NO. I like being on the street. But, I know if I were to go to prison, I would have to do some shit instanly on arriving to prove myself, and if I didn't get myself killed, I could end up catching more and more time. Still, I don't like either option. There is usually a Santa Ana black car, although it is usually pretty shallow. Depending on the pen, I've heard that in some cases the Watergates are deep enough to roll by themselves, in other cases, the bloods and the crips band together on a "Santa Ana" thing, but usually 20 heads or less.

And as for the level 3 or 4? That's just a point system. My brother is no pussy, he likes to fight, but he is not hard, or any kind of a badass. He is about your age and has done around 10 years so far off and on. He wouldn't know what to do if he got into it with any of my homies, he's just not on that level. He might head up, but once weapons come into play, or retaliation, he would be lost, so he would avoid the conflict at all costs. Yet he is always level 3 or 4 because of the point system. He said that being married lowers your points, having kids lowers your points, etc. Him being basically homeless (unless stayin with his mom), and having no other familiy or job outside, and being a repeat offender for burgalery and drug charges makes his points go up. I also have a homie who has multiple violent felonies and weapon charges, and had done multiple state terms, but has kids, a wife, a job, and the last time he was busted he was a level 2. Go figure. I wont pretend to understand the whole prison thing, I just know I don't want to be institutionalized like so many of the folks I came up with. People who will violate the day they get released just cuz they don't give a F. Or people who don't even report to their PO when they get out cuz they just figure their gonna go back eventually anyway. I always figured the pen don't make you harder than someone who ain't been there, it just means you got caught. And if you keep going back, that just makes you stupid. I have done countless crimes, serious and minor, but I do my best to get away with it. Some people just don't learn or think of the consequences.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 12:22 pm

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]A swirly is when you grab em by the head, shove it into the toilet, and make them think your gonna drown em and keep flushing. It definatly will put a wanna be down to right size...[/quote]

I thought this was common knowledge. Used to be a big thing in highschool.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 23rd, 2004, 2:06 pm

Its a high school move to be sure, but when you are just sick and tired of some 25 years " Shot Caller " who thinks he is runnin things in the little local county jail. Its a great way to go ahead and let him know whats up. I swear the older I get, the less patience I have. I remeber looking at him and thinking to myself, dont kill him, he does not know any better and I wanna go home. So the swirly fit.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 23rd, 2004, 5:28 pm

Lol.. well we used to just call it sticking someone's head in the toilet. Honestly only seen it done a couple times in my life. Dudes had it coming too. Once totally disrespecting someone's sister for no reason and another guy thought he was the big gang leader of the neighborhood so a couple of the A-dults swirled him around there for a bit to take the edge off. Rofl.. sorry made me laugh.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 28th, 2004, 5:41 am

i havent read the treadh but islam started all in mecka(mecca?) right?
So why does'nt black muslims like white people?

i mean people in mecca are NOT black but white (atleast more white than black)

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 28th, 2004, 9:32 am

Valsta_loco wrote:i havent read the treadh but islam started all in mecka(mecca?) right?
So why does'nt black muslims like white people?

i mean people in mecca are NOT black but white (atleast more white than black)
Hey Valsta......I guess the race of the Saudis are in the eye of the beholder. I have seen many Saudis that would be classified as black here in America. Especially if they didn't have a foreign accent. Due to their geographical location and history I'd say that they are mostly a mixture of Asiatic and African with some European in them. It seems that the more elite Saudis tend to have more European traits , features and blood in them.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 28th, 2004, 10:58 am

they actuall have very little of what you could call "black" in them. They are dark because of thousands of years in the sun. They're a a large part "white" caucasian, whatever you want to call it. Look at the facial features and structures. Very "european", just dark skin. And I think the reason the "elite" look lighter is that they are rich and don't have to work, therefore they are not out in the sun every day. The working class is catchin major sun to keep them dark.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 31st, 2004, 3:18 pm

yupp they have more caucasian blood in them than black..

same with somalians (strange)

and what about turk's, etc?

i think the majority of the muslims are white.. is'nt that right?

atleast here in sweden i dont know about the u.s ..

Turknose

Unread post by Turknose » March 19th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Here in Sweden and almost the rest of the world the majority of muslims are white. Many of the muslims in Europe dispite the american light version of Islam and refer the members Nation of Islam as "kuffar" thats the arabic word for infidel.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 21st, 2006, 8:25 pm

Turknose wrote:Here in Sweden and almost the rest of the world the majority of muslims are white. Many of the muslims in Europe dispite the american light version of Islam and refer the members Nation of Islam as "kuffar" thats the arabic word for infidel.
The NOI is an islamic cult, nothin more or less.

Hate to break this stereotype too, I never missed a Ju'uma in prison. Ash Hadu Anla Illaha Illalla, and Peace to those that seek Peace.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 21st, 2006, 8:36 pm

You are right, from my understanding the NOI has little in common with the islamic religion practiced by the rest of the world. I have heard that its core belief has something to do with aliens and space ships or something, and that they believe in racial superiority of the black race and self segregation from society. Isn't that one of the reasons why Malcolm X broke away?

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 21st, 2006, 9:11 pm

Theres the core belief that William Fard, later Fard Muhammad, was God in human form, and his son Eijene Muhammad was the Prophet Muhammad himself reborn. Then the Blacc Superiority aspects, its all crazy. Dont get me wrong, them brothers were very intellectual and had many many good philosophies. Its just the odd fanatacism that makes me call them a cult. Never heard anything about UFO's that I recall, just them Heavens Gate cult and them Raeleans had/have shit like that in their main beliefs.

Haha, they do believe that white people were created from a very light skinned blacc man and a jinn (an evil spirit made from smoke, invisible to humans), and thus inherently evil, although Louis Farrakhan would never publicly state that white people are evil, what he will most likely say is that whites are capable of great good. The teaching is still there though.