Question about EME..

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Question about EME..

Unread post by mayugastank » June 17th, 2010, 9:31 pm

youngspade wrote:
MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:20s : Could Push out Harpy's too, especially with the help of other Mexican hoods like Playboys and 18sts that arent in black hoods.

That would seal the deal on a 18st greenlight from eme. I think it will still be a while before mexican gangs push out blacks in the west. You know the reason blacks bust back so hard is because they're outnumbered in the whole LA area, its not just an LA thing its about having your back against the wall. That's why little asian clicks like viets and cambodians can survive in the hood up here in the north.

I agree but I disagree! 18st got way too much pull in eme, even in 06 when it was eme vs blacks, mexicans still found time to get bored and shoot eachother. Florencia's is still killing 38st even tho, 52 Peublos are beefing with them too! They havent been greenlighted, also, ive seen with my own eyes Flako from 38st got killed right there @ the blue line station, thats why I laugh when you guys think its ALL PEACHY and hey we MEXICAN TWODAGWG, Hell naw nigga.

True -all that mexican power unity is a buncha nonsense-there are cholos who would like nothing less then to forget that racial tip with blacks -in fact MOST real OGS dont even consider the racial aspect-you got to understand that being a gang member means being locked up and that almost always you will run into the same NINJAS and VATOS throughout your life from Juvenile hall-camps-YA to prison -these vatos and brothas have known eachother since children! How the hell you going to hate on a brotha you know is a straight rider -whom youve seen knock fools out and get off and whom youve known from your first stint in juvenile when you guys were 13 years old? I personally have seen brothers whom vatos know since they were babys-its usually some new booty or big mouth whom starts all the BS racial shit. Monster Cody talks about it a little in his book -how he ran into vatos in the pen he knew from when he was a babyboy-dudes who had tatted him up.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 18th, 2010, 4:08 pm

Also I wanted to say in no way or shape I was disrespecting Lil Flako, R.I.P, to his love ones and family :

But, there some shit I want some people to realize, the mexicans do have untiy but its mainly in jail ONLY the sts is so loose its ridiculous and this is why you guys WILL never push us out of ALL WEST LA period. Now I wanna say this, first what I saw no person should be forced to see something unless there in it.....when your not involved and it just happens your just a bystander regardless, with me saying that, I want people to realize how much he was disrespected, he was confronted by a car full of (use ya noodles) and they already had it out for him, he was slipping, walking with his gurl if im not mistaken his primo, but he primo lookd rather new to the game, no visible tats at all of affiliation, but with flako he had a 3 and 8 on the back of both forearms which was very BIG. The men didnt say a word just shots ran out he almost managed to escape but he was hit once in the back and fell! He was still alive but couldnt really move, one person walked up and shot 4-5 more times up close infront OF thousands and thousands of MTA Travlers (Vernon Blue Line Station during 4-5 pm.), Mexican Food Stands, Homesless and Citizens seen this actually go down? Now if you still think its all gud and people are actually going through EME to kill another mexican then you got another thing coming!

When LAPD arrived they didnt even investigate the scene they automatically shifted in to gear, its like they were happy in a sense, Lil Flako was known he had the whole community shook and crying in outrage, seem very well liked, as I was saying they just FLOPPED Him on the strecther and shoved him the back of the ambulance DESTROYING tones of evidence in the process, he was all dead before they got there so doing this before the corner came out is UNLAWFUL! Its prolly why I havent heard about any news articles or nothing because LAPD was playing HARD BALL. Anyone who knows they treat gang on gang violence like a DOG was hit by a car! But this one was different they had 1/10 of LA watching them! Sad Sad Day, R.I.P Lil Flako 09, never knew he but he didnt do shit to me I know that much. Plus imma westside nugga.

Bottom line, no greenlight LOL

True -all that mexican power unity is a buncha nonsense-there are cholos who would like nothing less then to forget that racial tip with blacks -in fact MOST real OGS dont even consider the racial aspect-you got to understand that being a gang member means being locked up and that almost always you will run into the same NINJAS and VATOS throughout your life from Juvenile hall-camps-YA to prison -these vatos and brothas have known eachother since children! How the hell you going to hate on a brotha you know is a straight rider -whom youve seen knock fools out and get off and whom youve known from your first stint in juvenile when you guys were 13 years old? I personally have seen brothers whom vatos know since they were babys-its usually some new booty or big mouth whom starts all the BS racial shit. Monster Cody talks about it a little in his book -how he ran into vatos in the pen he knew from when he was a babyboy-dudes who had tatted him up.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 18th, 2010, 4:49 pm

and I mean EVERY single kill mexican on mexican isnt passed through eme, they might hear of after but not until after on ALOT of cases, if its not involving a potential snitch or a snitch, holding taxes funds, fake members or helping blacks too much they dont really care, he wasnt a huncho either but a respected person from talking to blacks that live in that area!

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 7th, 2010, 5:52 pm

R100s is on lock by black gangs-NHC, BCG, UGC...The SoxLos aint trying to make noise west of Normandie. They may have done some damage to 112 HCG, but they still around along with 107. They not smashing on DLB, HTH or 120th St RAC. Hell, even BGC aint worriedabout Eses I dont see Street kings 13 or Sur 13 making any noise in the 100s. They will be shut down with a quickness.

onlyme
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by onlyme » September 6th, 2010, 4:52 am

LET ME CLEAR DIS SHIT UP FOR ALL YOU VATOS,MOST OF the SOLDIERS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,THERE ARE LEADERS OF LA EME WHO ARE FROM 18ST,WE GIVE OUR TAXES TO OUR SHOT CALLERS WHO ARE EME LEADERS,THEYRE NOT FROM A 13 HOOD,THEY FROM 18ST,the MONEY DOESNT GO TO SURENOS,IT GOES TO 18ST,WE TAKE ORDERS FROM OUR SHOTCALLERS,AND YEA 18ST AND MS STILL BEEF IN the PEN,the LEADERS DONT SAY SHIT THO because WE OUTNUMBER LA EME ANYWAYS[/quote]

'LMFAO BS surenos are the frontline soldados for la eme all bout the one three ese so quit talkin out yo ass"

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » September 11th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Fools watch too much gangland, 18 is just another Sur gang like everyone else. Theres probably more Aves, Florence in the M than 18. They are Soldiers Under Rule just like everyone else. I agree the west is on lock by blacks there no Varrio in that area too fade them, even if you centralized Florence and Solos and 18 in the west it would still be a rough and ugly war.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » December 8th, 2013, 12:32 pm

Ok here is the deal! I have been reading through this post and will answer a few things! First off 18th street are definitely surenos! I am an ex Norteno! I have done time in CDC and definitely know what I am talking about. They are such a big gang that the youngsters like Menace my not yet realize it because they are so caught up in reppin their 18 set on the streets, but trust when they hit the pen they rep SUR PERIOD! As far as them getting down in the pen IT HAPPENS! One of my homies witnessed 18st and hazard getting down on the yard in Susanville! I know that surenos will fight in prison because I witnessed it myself in High Dessert. A dude from White Fence got off with an up state sureno from San jo while I was there. Us Nortenos will get removed for such behavior, but surenos routinely do it and get away with it. After I paroled from there I was told by the homies that 2 more southsiders got off on that yard with each other. It may be against there rules but they do it all the time. I now live in New Mexico and 18st is deep out here. They are mostly wanna B's though. I worked with one and he said "oh your a Norteno, do you guys get along with 18st" "LOL" poor guy never even been to CALI and had no idea what he was representing!

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 3:55 pm

Menace18 The Fuck You Talking About?? I was On the Mainline With Homies From WS 18st Youre An Idiot Fool.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 28th, 2013, 4:11 am

menace18 aint been on in ages. lol anything below bakersfield that isn't bloods, crips, or asian is either under eme or allied with them. it is what it is.

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » December 28th, 2013, 11:18 am

Culver661 wrote:Menace18 The Fuck You Talking About?? I was On the Mainline With Homies From WS 18st Youre An Idiot Fool.
yup

18s fall in line just iike every other SURENO

even MVs fall in line and have been for the longest time now

i was just in the LA county jail in october so Im speaking from experience

sugarpimpin
What city do you live in now?: san berdoo

Unread post by sugarpimpin » December 28th, 2013, 1:14 pm

mayugastank wrote:
youngspade wrote:
MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:20s : Could Push out Harpy's too, especially with the help of other Mexican hoods like Playboys and 18sts that arent in black hoods.

That would seal the deal on a 18st greenlight from eme. I think it will still be a while before mexican gangs push out blacks in the west. You know the reason blacks bust back so hard is because they're outnumbered in the whole LA area, its not just an LA thing its about having your back against the wall. That's why little asian clicks like viets and cambodians can survive in the hood up here in the north.

I agree but I disagree! 18st got way too much pull in eme, even in 06 when it was eme vs blacks, mexicans still found time to get bored and shoot eachother. Florencia's is still killing 38st even tho, 52 Peublos are beefing with them too! They havent been greenlighted, also, ive seen with my own eyes Flako from 38st got killed right there @ the blue line station, thats why I laugh when you guys think its ALL PEACHY and hey we MEXICAN TWODAGWG, Hell naw nigga.

That sounds about right. The YA babys go to the pen, and theyre the ones calling the shots in every car, and all know eachother. When I was in YA, the brothas were some of the only ones who had my back for a while (40's, ETG, Groove, ECC- never fucked with any Bloods though), and thats something i'll never forget no matter where I go. Its hard to be racist when youve been put in a situation where your own people are the ones out to get you, and the brothas got your back like youre one of their own.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 28th, 2013, 1:50 pm

hey if u just got out of county....what barrio / clique are on that green light list.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 9th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Eme is not surenos there big homies whoever said that never done no time and is a uneducated street thug. You dont have to be a sureno to become a eme member there are alot of big homies from northern cali assholes if you dont know what your talking about why dontj you ask somebody before you look like a idiot your on here netbanging and never done any state time. Street gangs respect the big homies its the chain of command. In that lifestyle respect is earned. And everything is earned disrespect in this lifestyle will get you killed its not about them outnumbering there big homies its the Respect OG who has lived the life and been schooled,not fooled like so if you dont know ask who know cause

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 17th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Menace to society you are well schooled but you have a things wrong ese,vato loco you must be from 18th street big vadio for sure you can private message me Im not going to put you on front street you schooling bjt your not a real big homie to talk about. Who and what and who most of them are and wear there from homie talk to you later vato take a chill pill

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 17th, 2014, 3:46 pm

You fools that havent been to the penta dont know what the fuck your talking about I dont care how many of your homies are doing life if you havent been to the penta shut the fuck up really cause just like prison movies just because you seen one dont mean you know politics now cause you watched American Me,or Blood in Blood out?All surenos program together there is not clicks against clicks from Southern Califa,street gangs are not prison gangs eme is eme they are not surenos dumb asses,there are big homiesbfrom all over Califa,so the big homies from northern cali are Nortenos hell know there comaradas dumb fucks get your act together ese really

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Mexica » March 30th, 2014, 3:53 am

this vato menace from 18 is a fucking weirdo !!! say ese just shut the fuck up , you make your hood look bad, you know how many of your homies got kanpol blasted on them ??? you probably never even hit juvi hall??? do yourself a porfavor and dont coment on here , because your carier on the line !!!