what norteno group is all pc'd up ?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

what norteno group is all pc'd up ?

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 17th, 2011, 5:45 pm

northern alliance or something like that ? and why ?

xicano323
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what norteno group is all pc'd up ?

Unread post by xicano323 » February 24th, 2012, 6:16 pm

dont know much about the northerns but the ones i know are northern ryders, northern structure....nortenos got alot of foos on the SNY(sensitive needs yard) or the PC yard watever you want to call it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 24th, 2012, 7:15 pm

xicano323 wrote:dont know much about the northerns but the ones i know are northern ryders, northern structure....nortenos got alot of foos on the SNY(sensitive needs yard) or the PC yard watever you want to call it.
IF YOU DON'T MUCH ABOUT N'S, THEN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW A BUNCH ARE IN PC? ANY WAY, MAYBE THE OP WAS TALKING ABOUT NORTHERN RYDERS. THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE PLACE OF THE BIG HOMIES LIKE THE STRUCTURE, BUT ARE CONSIDERED D.O.'S.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 14th, 2012, 7:17 pm

When the Fed's cracked down on the NF and sent the NF Generals to Federal pens their was a rift within NF with some going with the flow and accepting the leadership of the new NF leadership in Pelican Bay and others still pledging their allegiance to the Generals doing federal time. Those NF who still wanted to follow the leadership in the Federal system dropped out of the NF into SNY and started Northern Riders, those who fell under the Pelican Bay leadership stayed NF. Northern Riders is recruiting heavily NF dropouts and anyone with ties to Norte, central, etc. NR is coming up and coming up very fast.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » January 22nd, 2013, 4:49 am

northern riders are deep i hear all over northern california by my cousins in san jo..

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 22nd, 2013, 7:24 am

DiegoDog wrote:When the Fed's cracked down on the NF and sent the NF Generals to Federal pens their was a rift within NF with some going with the flow and accepting the leadership of the new NF leadership in Pelican Bay and others still pledging their allegiance to the Generals doing federal time. Those NF who still wanted to follow the leadership in the Federal system dropped out of the NF into SNY and started Northern Riders, those who fell under the Pelican Bay leadership stayed NF. Northern Riders is recruiting heavily NF dropouts and anyone with ties to Norte, central, etc. NR is coming up and coming up very fast.
did all this shit go down just in the last couple of years?

this is all new to me. I'll ask one of the homies thats in the pinta next I get a quebrada

only thing i was familair with is Northern Structure / Nuestra FAmilia / Norteños 14

never heard the name "Northern Riders"

since u say most are NF drop-outs ... are they letting Fresno Bulldogs into the fold as well?

The Bulldogs been out of the X4 camp for a good minute now

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 10:03 am

Bulldogs have at least been on the main yard at times! This NP (northern playboys or northern Ryders), started in pc! They tried to make themselves seem legitimate by acting like they're just victims of homeboy favoritism or whatever, but they got snitches & everything. Plus I don't even think they really care what you banged previously. I heard 1 cat claimed crip in the street, then 13 in the county & then went straight to pc to claim np when he went to the pen.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » February 19th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Who would win in a three-way war between the Northern Ryders, Nazi Low Riders, and the Border Brothers?