Inmates accused of killing prisoner they mistook for molester

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Inmates accused of killing prisoner they mistook for mol

Unread post by Samson28 » January 11th, 2014, 2:26 pm

This is what a fight in Canada or America looks like lol:

All these laws and cops made youre society weak. Now compare this to Poland:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 11th, 2014, 2:31 pm

I posted a wrong vid aboe, its russia ill find the right one but watch this first:

In krakow its straight gang banging. They wouldnt back down from the mexicans.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 11th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Samson28 wrote:This is what a fight in Canada or America looks like lol:

This is what fights in china look like:

They would take out poland, the usa and Hitler, predator and king kong at once.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 11th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Samson28 wrote:This is what a fight in Canada or America looks like lol:

Id be willing to bet that these Polish guys can't sword fight while flying in the air, which makes them weak little pussies in my book.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 11th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Here is info on the biggest battle in the history or the ultras:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Wrocław_football_riot
On 30 March 2003 a Polish Second Division game between Śląsk Wrocław and Arka Gdynia took place in Wrocław (Stadion Oporowska). Hooligans from Wrocław, Poznań, Kraków, Gdynia and Lubin all took part in the huge fight which was centred on Grabiszynska Street, one kilometre from the stadium, using knives, cleavers, wooden clubs and stones.[2] Triad was defeated and fled from the place of combat.

Wrocław police later stated that the fight had been pre-arranged, adding that "They did not come to watch the game; they had made an appointment on their mobile phones to fight".[2] Local residents had to hide in houses, shops and buses as the fight, which lasted some hours spread through the city. When the police arrived some of the hooligans attacked them with stones, before the police restored order,[1] using water cannons on the rioters.[citation needed] After the arrival of a special police squad, the police finally surrounded most of the hooligans, ordering them to lie down, and 120 people were arrested.[2][3]

Ambulances took the injured to hospitals in Wrocław. A 24-year-old Arka Gdynia fan, named only as Mariusz B, who had been stabbed in the back, died in the hospital. Some witnesses claimed that he had fallen onto a street lamp, collapsed and was then beaten up.[2] Of those taken to the hospital most had stab wounds, as well as fractures and contusions. However, most refused hospital treatment as they believed they would be arrested by the police. Rydygier hospital confirmed that some had fled the hospital and that one had a broken leg, another's shoulder was dislocated. Still another had stab wounds in his thigh, but all three refused to be hospitalized and left.[2][3] Others were seen at Babiński hospital with most of them also refusing treatment.[2]

In a statement to the Polish State News agency, PAP, The head of the Polish Football Association, Michal Listkiewicz, blamed the violence on what he called "bandits posing as fans", adding that, "They are murdering Polish soccer and all of our sport."[1]
Like I said, gangs of new york in modern day.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 11th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Here is some footage or this amazing battle and beginnign it talks about the triads of allegiances:

"I dont understand this. It ts Polaks vs Polaks (Polish on Polish). It is tragedy. It is worse than the second world war (he says this at 6:18-6:23):

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 11th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Yea man total pussys. Cant fly and all that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 11th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Heres how us germans fight still today. Everyone else are pussys.
We are born warriors!! :mrgreen:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 11th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Samson28 wrote:Here is some footage or this amazing battle and beginnign it talks about the triads of allegiances:

"I dont understand this. It ts Polaks vs Polaks (Polish on Polish). It is tragedy. It is worse than the second world war (he says this at 6:18-6:23):
How many of you wish you could be part of something like this? To live it, to understand it? I mean these are pretty poor people who go out of their way and spend any money they get on these tickets or travel plans just for this action. Imagine how hard they must be. Imagine how much harder they must be than any californians even inside the system. You really think if they set an open challenge to any hispanic or white gangsters in California and ahead of time challenged them to not bring guns just meelee weapons and fists, they'd show up?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » January 11th, 2014, 9:45 pm

i feel so sorry for you Samson. You are mentally and emotionally disturbed. You need to get your shit together, if you had your shit together financially you might be able to find a girlfriend. You need some companionship bad.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » January 11th, 2014, 10:51 pm

femun wrote:i feel so sorry for you Samson. You are mentally and emotionally disturbed. You need to get your shit together, if you had your shit together financially you might be able to find a girlfriend. You need some companionship bad.
LOL! This is the realest post I have read on this thread! :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 11th, 2014, 11:58 pm

silentwssj wrote:Hey there! look Samson I am not trying to argue with you about who is tougher! I have already stated many times over that a man is a man and a bitch is a bitch! All groups of people through out the world have both types among them! That is a fact and can not be debated! Every race has people that will tear you head off! That is as real as it gets! I am not debating that soccer hooligans have ties to organized crime. I am sure that some do! What I am trying to tell you is that their main purpose is to fight sports fans from other teams and cities! A mexican drug cartels only purpose is to sell drugs! It is rediculous for you to try and compare the two. They are two separate things entirely! I am not saying that hooligans are weak or insignificant! I am saying that they are organized for a different purpose and have different goals.

As far as russian organized crime goes, I am sure that they are very powerfull in Europe and Eurasia! That is where they are from though. They should be running that area! Russia is a vast country that touches many international borders so that is not saying much to me. Their influence reaches all the places that it should right! Of course you dont have Mexican cartels over there running things, it is a different continent! They do go over there and sell large quantities of dope though. It is just that they operate in small cells and deal mainly with the locals to distribute their product. They would be very low key over there and hardly noticed at all. All cocaine comes from latin america period! 100% of it originates there. If people over there are using that drug where do you think it is coming from? obviously from this side of the world right! Coca only grows in South America! Mexican drug cartels have taken center stage from the Colombians over the last 20 years. They are the ones moving the vast majority of the drugs now! Every city that touches the border of the USA-Mexico is a flat out war zone right now! Ciudad Juarez has the highest murder rate in the world right now! On average 10 deaths every day! How can you compare that to hooliganism? They are two separate things entirely!

As far as Norteno-Surenos go that is the mafia for the southwest! They are the ones who are pushing all the weight and doing all the dirt! Traditional Italian crime familys over here are virtually non existent! I have traveled through the California prison system a few times! I have done level 1-2-3 time in various institutions. Never once have I come across an italian or Russian Mafioso! Ever! You know why because they dont matter out here! Economically they can not compete. The various Hispanic groups have complete control of the streets and the jails. That is the truth! I am not saying that they do not exist. I am saying that they are insignificant in the grand scheme of things in this area! In fact they are simply customers of the mexican cartels! Chew on that one for a while! I predict that these california based prison and street gangs will in the next 50 years come to be what the Italian mafia once was. they are branching out all through the country and setting up small chapters wherever they go. Give it time, eventually you will see a change in the various states throughout the country! All criminals sell product to make their money. All that product comes through the Mexican cartels. The NF and the EME as well as various other hispanic gangs throughout the southwest are their trusted distributors of all this product! You may not recognize what is happening yet but they are fast becoming the Mafia of the new era! I bet in 50 years they will have completely shut out the Cosa Nostra! Give it time this is just in its infancy!

As far as American people go, you keep bringing up all these incidents where people call the cops on you! I am sure that you are getting into fights with white people at public establishments? Those are civilians! Only a dumbass would fight them out in public and expect anything different. I guarante you if you go and seek out Nortenos or Surenos in San jose and pick a fight with them they will not call the cops. They are criminals and they operate on different principals or rules, they know better! Quite trying to put all of americans in a box and call us the same we are not. It is true that we are all americans. We all come from radically different cultures though. We are definately not all the same! Instead of even making it a racial issue, why dont you just consider it a crimainal verses "normy" issue. All criminals for the most part will never call the police. There are always bitches though remember that! I personally think that any criminal element would back up what I am saying. All races have people that are involved in crime and those people know that you handle your business outside of the law! Then you have "Normy's" that like to go out and drink and occasionally get into fights at bars. Those are the people that you are talking about. They do not count though. They are civilians and in public! What else would you expect from them! Most Gang Bangers do not frequent these places at all. if they did they would quickly "whoop some ass" and know to get the hell out of there fast! If they did get caught they wouldnt say anything! That is because they follow a different set of rules from mainstream society. They know that if they open their mouths they will get deemed "No good". All races check paperwork in prison. If you are a ratt, sex offender, dropout, been to a PC yard it will show in your paper work. You will get "removed" and fast! that is the convict code! Do not compare civilians to convicts because they are totally different! As far as people in poland building gas chambers for us? That really surprises me to hear you of all people say something like that! Correct me if I am wrong but Most concentration camps were in Poland! They were used extensively against Polish civilians! I can not beleive that you would go there there with me! There is no honor or respectability in those comments and you of all people should recognize that! I have been to eastern Europe and nothing happened! I travelled to what was East Germany and the Czeck Republick. Poland is right next door to those places, So Lets not get all crazy with your comments! It was definately a lot more run down down compared to western Europe. It also was nothing compared to what I have seen in mexico or South America! That is where real poverty exists. Those people are far more desperate to feed their familys than anyone in Europe. Those circumstances plus the fact that most drugs are manufactured there have created a unique criminal element! It is called viscious drug cartels. You get in there way you die! Plain and simple! I am not saying that Russians or Eastern European crime familys are any different! All organized crime groups are equally ruthless. it is about all about that mighty dollar! What I saying is that most European groups are buying from these Latin American cartels! I am aware that Heroin, Meth, and marijuana come from both areas! But all cocaine comes from South America period! This puts then in a unique position of being the worlds supplier of coke! Mexican drug cartels have the highest murder rates in the world. the statistics do not lie!

Anyhow, enough of all of this! I am honestly tired of debating with you! My original purpose for engaging you in the first place was to get you to calm down and become reasonable with your posts! I am truely interested in hooliganism. It is a new concept for me and I have a lot to learn! I noticed that people were attacking you left and right because you were making disrespectful comments towards them. Also you were talking about weird things as if they were tough things to do! You definately speak with racism in your remarks and it seems to me that you have alternative motives for all of your comments. I guess what I am trying to tell you is that there is a reason why all these people are coming at you "sideways"! Hopefully you can see where I am coming from. I am a former Norteno who is into God these days! This is the only reason that I have attempted to calm you down and talk some sense into you. I truely feel as if I am doing Gods work with you. Obviously most people on here just attack you and call you names. I try my best to follow a different path with people these days! I am a child of God so I must act accordingly. With that being said, let me give you some advice. It is not spiritually good for you to be filled with all this hate! You need to come to terms with the truth and the world around you. Stop disrespecting people and coming at them sideways! When talking about hooligans it is ok to feel proud about them but do not try and turn them into something that they are not! If you want to compare European organized crime to American organized crime people will respect you a lot more for that. Hooligans are not that! Quit trying to compare American civilians to American crimanal groups. they are totally two different aspects of our society! it is not fair to consider them one and the same because they are not! If you hate America so much go back to your native Poland! I cant imagine living in a country where I hated everyone around me. Most European countries have a far better standard of living than we do in the USA, so why not go back there where you belong? Even if Poland is poor compared to the rest of those countries you could take pride in returning to your native land and help by turning it around! If anything, purge the hateful speech from your posts. People over here will give you a lot more respect if come at them correctly! From this point onward I will only respond to your posts if you do that! I got far better things to do with my time than debate with someone who is filled with hate and does not speak the truth! If you want to make a point do it the right way and people will respect it for what it is! Most af all quite being a dumbass and making stupid comments that you know will not be respected by the world around you. Hopefully this helps, personally I am tired of seeing you get constantly attacked and disrespected. It will never end untill you act differently though! Peace out Silent!

This is like me posting videos of black kids playing the "knockout game" or stomping an old woman out for fun and saying "look how proud I am! Look how hard they are for attacking the elderly or shooting innocent people because they are bored!"

People that do like this and live through meaningless violence and chaos are pathetic and the lowest of the low. A least the ultras have rules and regulations and do it somewhat fair (with agreed upon terms beforehand) instead of cowardly trash who recruit little kid to do their dirty work or attack people when they're not looking with guns or k ives in jail while someone else holds them down. You must be so proud of tour kind.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 12:02 am

femun wrote:i feel so sorry for you Samson. You are mentally and emotionally disturbed. You need to get your shit together, if you had your shit together financially you might be able to find a girlfriend. You need some companionship bad.
Lol, at least these guys dont tear famalies apart for the most part and everyone k os what theyre getting into (not recruited or forced upon like your so called wonderful and brave nortenos). And at least i don't brag about them like silent is and those hispanics I've just got done doing time with in pc who are out of it and still think its hard lol. I bet silent was one of them or something like them bragging about gang banging in pc. Hardly anyone dies from meelee weapon ultra fights while people died daily from nortenos including innocents and stupidly recruited little kids. That isnt warrior or hard. What the ultras are is warrior. It is doing something to conquer dear and prove strength not to get some dope or kill someone when theyre not looking at someone elses orders.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 1:08 am

Watch from 9:40 it describes it in english (its stupid how the doc has german subs with english dubs that dont exist when ppl talk but at 9:40 its in english):

It describes how united they are. How its the solidarity movement again. How its anti government and they want to create their own government or rules and laws in the nation. It talks about the banners as being free speech on a massive scale. This is way bigger and most important than some gang banging Mexican mafia punks. It actually has a purpose and they dont prey on their own like California pc white trash. United strong we stand and make our own laws. Fuk three strikes and cali.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 12th, 2014, 9:57 am

silentwssj wrote: I have been to eastern Europe and nothing happened! I travelled to what was East Germany and the Czeck Republick.
Those places are actually considered Central Europe and Czech Republic has a reputation of being a very nice country to visit. Couple of my friends been in USA, while my grandma lived there for couple of years, and nothing happened there either. And that's the way it should be. It's good when nothing bad happens, right.

But maybe you shouldn't take Samson's stuff too seriously. I think it should be pretty obvious that he's on a mission for making Poland as the hardest country in the world.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 12th, 2014, 9:59 am

Sentenza wrote:

Hahahaa :D

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » January 12th, 2014, 11:47 am

punamusta wrote:
silentwssj wrote: I have been to eastern Europe and nothing happened! I travelled to what was East Germany and the Czeck Republick.
Those places are actually considered Central Europe and Czech Republic has a reputation of being a very nice country to visit. Couple of my friends been in USA, while my grandma lived there for couple of years, and nothing happened there either. And that's the way it should be. It's good when nothing bad happens, right.

But maybe you shouldn't take Samson's stuff too seriously. I think it should be pretty obvious that he's on a mission for making Poland as the hardest country in the world.
Hey there! You are right! I have been trying my best to talk some sense into him. I guess I should just him be himself. You reap what you sow right! I am interested in the subject matter. I am here to learn and throw my 2 cents in where necessary! I was attempting to simply get him to be realistic and respectful! If you read my posts I think that they reflect that. He is obviously on a strange mission that only he understands. Honestly, I was hoping to simply steer him in the right direction in a respectful way! It must be troubling for him to constantly take on so much abuse here. I was hoping to show him a way to express himself where he would be taken seriously, but I guess that is not possible! Peace out to you both! Sampson I will pray for you! I am done trying to reason with you!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 1:02 pm

Well there is a reason I am so full of anger and hate. That jail experience kind of broke me and took someof my soul. It isnt a place to better people or help people. A bunch of rednecks got over on me and won despite me refusing to get punked initiallyyou cant win with them, especially the masses. They are dirty and united. Anyway, being a sex offender and having enemies everywhere trying to get over on you or even kill you (and being compared to real bad people when all youve done is liked teenage girls who only liked you back and never forced them to talk to you online and called you their price while you called them princesses to make them feel goodabout themselves and never did anything against their will to make each other feel desired and wanted) makes you aware. I have to be in the frame of mind to be abletotake out any threat without ho,dingback or i canend up like the guy in the article. At the firsst slight or disrspect i have to move on someone to set ane xample and carry myself around trash like this from now.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 1:33 pm

Here ya go a perfect example ofeven cri inals or gang members going to cops or hitting courts (not the guys in question thr guy beaten or stabbed who obviously identified them and it happens all the time unlike poland where they never call cops):
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... santa-cruz
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... f-stabbing

Ive done timewith the guyin the second article. He seemed real nice and calm but if you said anything to him against his gang or against pche would get all hyped up and act like a little kid throwing a tenter tantrum.like. He was,ental or something. His nickname was psycho.

Also, like I said, despite being in a "pc" dropput tank (the second one) there were no light cases there. The proplr i was with were straight killers, gang members, rapists and everything in between. It was no wlakin the parkno matter what you ignorant fukwards think. There were people just as mentalthere as in any non pc pod and they sinply were there because they didnt want to get more time or gang bang anymore officially (or were rats but violent rats) so wuit making it out like i got easy for making a bitch pay that came at me first. Fuk you if you think that and your whole mentality. You wouldnt last a week in there without being punked. In fact, almost all the heaviest cases i read about constantly on the news where ether from the first or secondtabk/pod i was at so again fuk youif youdont think i had a hard time northat you would have.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » January 12th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Samson28 wrote:
And at least i don't brag about them
:lol: Polaks Are Some Bitch-Mades
Samson28 wrote:Do you even reslize what would happen to you sur/norte spic gang bangers in Poland? They would literlly make an auschwits just for you and burn you en masse in ovens if the hooligans didnt kill you first.
:lol: You Fools Ain't Even A Factor...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 13th, 2014, 12:32 am

I just found my friend from jail. Remember my friend (Hollister) whom I told you guys about who Speaker personally scared out or the dropout pod and basiclaly rolled out because he was a northern rider to not ride in thwt pod because its not active and threatened him so he threw boiling water on some nazi low rider dropout who they Had beef with over arguing for seconds or extras? Well i just found out redently he did 3 years for stealing a $3 tip jar:
http://www.alloexpat.com/togo_expat_for ... t1274.html

Lol you wanna know what he got caught up for in santa cruz county? Stealing tools from some hardware store and being chased by customers and thratening some guy with a pen so theyre trying to pin an armed robbery on him (211) and he was on parole. I kimda kmew he was whacked but we would stay up for hours just chatting it up. He was gonna help me jump spider because he knew spider from san quentin and said even if i wanna fo one on one with him he still wnated to hit him up just so we can get moved together. He was also willing to go to the sex offender unit if i wanted to go back just to fuk troublemup and twke it over cause it was so soft. But then after throwing boiling water at cranky because speaker threatened him with his white crew, he went to the worse pc unit (where people get taxed just for being there) and became an active northern rider again. He was like, if you go with me to the rider unit ill go with you first to fuk trouble up and well get rolled out. If spider comes in well fuk him up then get rolled up.

Oh and hes half russian here is his pic:

He was telling me all sorts of stories like how he shot two hoods up in one night and shot some girls tit off inadvertenly while he wa sshooting a hood up. He also said all i had to do was pay him like one grand and hed shoot the rat who put me in jail lol if i wanted thwt. He also said beforehand if i just gave him half a reeses hed punch the nazi low rider guy.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 13th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Lol how does this makes this faggot piece of trash better than the person he rwed and group attacked?
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 ... ted_jo.php

Lol and this is your hero while polish hooligans are mean and cheap right? Cause warriors who actually go pre arrqnged 20 vs 20 are less manyly than this trash right?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 14th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Lo, there are so many articles on this beating and whats funny isi bet some of the guys whobeat him upor partivipated had sex crimes on his record worse than this and didnt want anyone else. To aks aboutthem or find out so they participated to make themselves seem more tough or against it.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » January 15th, 2014, 1:21 am

Samson28 wrote:Lo, there are so many articles on this beating and whats funny isi bet some of the guys whobeat him upor partivipated had sex crimes on his record worse than this and didnt want anyone else. To aks aboutthem or find out so they participated to make themselves seem more tough or against it.
Your an idiot Spamson28 I've seen The Paper Work On This..You Just Spread Retarded Rumors Like A Bitch Would..

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 15th, 2014, 1:24 am

Its a k own fact that one guy who beat him up or threw one punch was a sissy boy who broke his own arm from the lunch and was there for a dui. Another guy was there also for some sex crime but it wasnt moleststion, i think also porn or some rape shet. They all did it to make it look like theyre participating so no one goes after them instead of that guy.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » January 15th, 2014, 1:29 am

Samson28 wrote:Its a k own fact that one guy who beat him up or threw one punch was a sissy boy who broke his own arm from the lunch and was there for a dui. Another guy was there also for some sex crime but it wasnt moleststion, i think also porn or some rape shet. They all did it to make it look like theyre participating so no one goes after them instead of that guy.
:lol: You Don't know Shit But What You read on The internet.. :roll:

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 15th, 2014, 2:35 am

Culver661 wrote:Your an idiot Spamson28 I've seen The Paper Work On This..You Just Spread Retarded Rumors Like A Bitch Would..
Hey Culver661! Is Petrovich the same guy that appeared on Locked Up? Kinda PEN1-Shotcaller or something like that?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 15th, 2014, 11:49 am

I bet all those guy would have tried to make friend with this guy in there and get him to participate:
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ ... sing-child

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » January 15th, 2014, 11:04 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
Culver661 wrote:Your an idiot Spamson28 I've seen The Paper Work On This..You Just Spread Retarded Rumors Like A Bitch Would..
Hey Culver661! Is Petrovich the same guy that appeared on Locked Up? Kinda PEN1-Shotcaller or something like that?
I think So All The Woods(Whites) Told on each Other To Get a Better Plea Deal..Out of All the Co-Defendants Only 2 Stood Solid.. But i am Not 100% Sure That was Him..

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 16th, 2014, 2:24 am

Most of the time, in the criminal world (in my world) there is no allies or people that will not tell on you in the end. It is everyone for themselves in the end always. Your best friend you grew up with will end up rolling on you if the offer is there for him and not you and if the risk is high for him. There is no difference between pc and not pc in the end and in fact it is really oc where everyone keeps it real and it is every man for himself like it should be.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » January 16th, 2014, 8:30 am

Ok mr. Policeofficer trying to stir shit up

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 16th, 2014, 2:27 pm

No its true though. Do you really think there is any honor among thieves anymore or solidarity? Everyone is in it for profits and saving their own asses. At least in the polak hooligan culture it isnt about profits but warriorhood and strength in unity and solidarity. So i would much rather embrace that movement than standard crininality and u.s. gangs.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”