Inmates accused of killing prisoner they mistook for molester

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Inmates accused of killing prisoner they mistook for mol

Unread post by Samson28 » January 26th, 2014, 1:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-VYrbuTmEE

In santa cruz i havent seen one bar or club fight yet besides the ones ive been into. While in poland i saw them every time i went. What does that tell youz. The wong would p,sy like that and other techno everywhere it was just a joy of my life. I love my people and culture. Everything was just intense there. Music like this would play and kotherfuckas would be walking all buffed out with arms. Outstreched laying foos down.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 26th, 2014, 2:20 am

Anyway, it doesnt matter how tough u think california gangs are or people. The fact remains ur courts are filled with cowards and people vote for coward laws rather than rely on themselves. Hat is a sign of a police state and weak nation. Why doni think three strikes exists only in america and california has so many laws and prisoners? Why did they make a gig deal about me hitting theguy with a bootle when in europe it happens all the time and even cops get attacked by weapons like this and bootles are even thrown regularly among other weapons:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro20 ... -fans.html

What does it say about your state when any little violence is seen as such a big deal and u cant take care or any problems without cops? Lol making me a big deal. Im so dangerous to u ppl cause i beat up a bar dive sucker puncher lol in pussy santa cruz. They even wanted to send me to prison and rehab and all this bullshet.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 27th, 2014, 5:59 am

Sentenza wrote: Here you go:
Thanks, Sentenza. He actually sounds like the average German gangster rapper with "Migrationshintergrund" (migratory background, some special German word) :lol:

That guy seems pretty real, although I don't like his Hefner action. Maybe someone should have told him, that banging a girl doesn't mean hitting her on the nose... :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 27th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Hee ya go:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/10/1 ... ed-Hearing

Lol fuking hypocryte white trash Unerica. Fuking live by ur own laws u faggots. And those jail trash were used by these same ppl thats what makes it so funny. Fuking politicians and justice system representatives.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 27th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Lol the same people you worship are the ones behind it:

"At first it was mostly pedophiles themselves who distributed the images circulating on the Internet. But the industry's profit potential has increasingly attracted organized criminals who bring with them business and money-laundering skills.

Read more: http://old.post-gazette.com/pg/06017/63 ... z2rdEtTTSO"

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 27th, 2014, 3:13 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
Sentenza wrote: Here you go:
Thanks, Sentenza. He actually sounds like the average German gangster rapper with "Migrationshintergrund" (migratory background, some special German word) :lol:

That guy seems pretty real, although I don't like his Hefner action. Maybe someone should have told him, that banging a girl doesn't mean hitting her on the nose... :lol:
:mrgreen:

Yea, when idiots who cant handle it get drunk...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 28th, 2014, 12:21 pm

Cant wait till more arqbs kill you and god reigns down his terror on the trash of this world which is Umerica, aengland and the and anglo associated narion.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 29th, 2014, 5:27 pm

Ok, to those of u who live in san jose, san francisco or silicon valley this rant is relevant cause you will feel me and understand my pain and the reason I became a sex offender will be easier for you to digest. Im sure if tou ever lived in bay area like san francisco or san jose should realize how much shet females get away with here and how crappy human beings they are overall and users. I was literally robbed out of my iPad by whores who i didnt even k ow where whores anc cops did didly squar for me just cause I told them they may have been hookers. Just read this if u dont believe me (how are hese people any better than male sex offenders which america loves to chastisize is beyond me):

http://www.sanjoseinside.com/news/entri ... tling_over _prostitution/

Also read this comment cause this is exactly what i saw there from every femae of all ages acting like shallow hookers:

"Downtown girlTue, Jul 19, 2011 - 12:40 pm
Yeah, the hookers make Downtown such a desirable place for a night out. Who says Downtown doesn’t have much? Has anyone checked into the girls who troll Santana Row, I learned about them after I mentioned the surprisingly slutty look on so many young girls at Santana Row to a native of San Jose. She told me the girls are there for the football players and their entourages who live in the townhouses above the stores. She said it’s the best-kept secret in town. Wolff’s ballplayers will add to the stud stock I guess. You will never see stories about the hookers Downtown or at Santana Row in the Mercury News, because it’s bad for the town’s image and therefore bad for business."

Wow america and capitalism, consumerism, americanism is so wonderful, but sex offenders are the real enemy right? Lol those people are already living under rocks and hating themselves and your crap society cant wven look at itself objectively or judge yourselves. *beep* hupocrite american trash. I mean how are those asians and mexican milfs or young fems looking to fuk 49ers or old men any better than whores or sex offenders who have done nothing against anyone against their will or were caught simply in stings for being lonely and not wanting to deal with trash like this that only exists here (unless youre a trash spic banger than maybe youll feel right a home)?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » January 29th, 2014, 6:02 pm

They would not have put you in jail if you were not doing anything wrong! You can not say that you were just a lonely guy looking for love. You obviously crossed some serious lines to earn the designation "sex offender". Do you have any kids? Would you want your teenage daughter dating a grown man? How old are you Samson? I could see if you were 18 or 19 years old and the girl was lets say 16 or 17. Anything beyond that is just wrong!

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » January 29th, 2014, 11:15 pm

Samson28 wrote:Ok, to those of u who live in san jose, san francisco or silicon valley this rant is relevant cause you will feel me and understand my pain and the reason I became a sex offender will be easier for you to digest. Im sure if tou ever lived in bay area like san francisco or san jose should realize how much shet females get away with here and how crappy human beings they are overall and users. I was literally robbed out of my iPad by whores who i didnt even k ow where whores anc cops did didly squar for me just cause I told them they may have been hookers. Just read this if u dont believe me (how are hese people any better than male sex offenders which america loves to chastisize is beyond me):
Jajajajaja Spamson28 Your a Character ..

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 2:13 am

first of all i'll address samson........calm down already bro......you fuck up alot of threads talking about shit we dont want to hear about or discuss......most of us live in the states and dont care about poland or how many fights you claim to have gotten into here.....notice no one talks to you after you post 20 replies on every thread bragging about how tough poland is? dont you realize NO ONE CARES?

as far as child molestation goes......in mexico i hear 35 yr olds bang 16yr olds all the time with parents approval if they think it will help their family......that shit happens HERE, i know....i work a job where i deal with that crap, most of it from immigrants from just about everywhere

here in the US also.....take apaches for example, their girls are considered women and fair game after they come of age and have a sunrise dance, usually after they have their first moon

it aint all black and white...........i dont consider myself a child molester......but please dont leave me alone with some hot little 17yr old blonde high school cheerleader with a crush on me.....just sayin...............and if a girl has a few kids herself by 17 i say she fair game for anyone

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » February 14th, 2014, 5:26 am

andrew wrote:it aint all black and white...........i dont consider myself a child molester......but please dont leave me alone with some hot little 17yr old blonde high school cheerleader with a crush on me.....just sayin...............and if a girl has a few kids herself by 17 i say she fair game for anyone
Although I prefer real women I wouldn't consider a 17-year-old a child. Here in Germany it is legal to fuck a 14-year-old, everything under that age is considered illegal. BUT: If a grown up man like u and me would bang a 14 year old girl, I would call him a fucking chomo.
So, from my point of view, it is easy to claim who is a rapo or a chomo. Both need weaker sexual partners. Rapos take it by force (debasing their victim), chomos by being superior to someone a lot younger. It is easy to draw the line.

A real man should pretty much know for himself if he wants easy prey or a respective partner.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » February 14th, 2014, 5:29 pm

andrew wrote:first of all i'll address samson........calm down already bro......you fuck up alot of threads talking about shit we dont want to hear about or discuss......most of us live in the states and dont care about poland or how many fights you claim to have gotten into here.....notice no one talks to you after you post 20 replies on every thread bragging about how tough poland is? dont you realize NO ONE CARES?

as far as child molestation goes......in mexico i hear 35 yr olds bang 16yr olds all the time with parents approval if they think it will help their family......that shit happens HERE, i know....i work a job where i deal with that crap, most of it from immigrants from just about everywhere

here in the US also.....take apaches for example, their girls are considered women and fair game after they come of age and have a sunrise dance, usually after they have their first moon

it aint all black and white...........i dont consider myself a child molester......but please dont leave me alone with some hot little 17yr old blonde high school cheerleader with a crush on me.....just sayin...............and if a girl has a few kids herself by 17 i say she fair game for anyone
LOL! I couldnt agree with you more Andrew! Samson yu really need to chill way out! I have been trying to tell you that for a while. No one here is impressed with with your polish superiority BS! Hooliganism is interesting but you take it where it should not go. As far as women go, You guys are right in alot of cultures you can sleep with a girl under the age of 18. It does not make it right, but it happens. For me I wouldnt do it. If you are under 18 you are living at home and still in school. Your body does not reach full maturity untill around 18, so yeah I couldnt ever see myself getting with a hot 16 year old LOL.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 7:51 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
andrew wrote:it aint all black and white...........i dont consider myself a child molester......but please dont leave me alone with some hot little 17yr old blonde high school cheerleader with a crush on me.....just sayin...............and if a girl has a few kids herself by 17 i say she fair game for anyone
Although I prefer real women I wouldn't consider a 17-year-old a child. Here in Germany it is legal to fuck a 14-year-old, everything under that age is considered illegal. BUT: If a grown up man like u and me would bang a 14 year old girl, I would call him a fucking chomo.
So, from my point of view, it is easy to claim who is a rapo or a chomo. Both need weaker sexual partners. Rapos take it by force (debasing their victim), chomos by being superior to someone a lot younger. It is easy to draw the line.

A real man should pretty much know for himself if he wants easy prey or a respective partner.
like i said though......if she 17 and already has a kid or 2 she knows what she is doing......it aint like she never been dicked down before........not sayin that i am out looking to fuck 17yr olds.....im just sayin i wouldnt stab someone in the yard for it unles i knew the whole situation.......

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 14th, 2014, 9:07 pm

All Im saying is Im not the only Polak with a victim and fuked over by the system mentwlity. polaks as a whole are a lot more similar to blacks and like this than whites in the usa (hence why were so fierce and ciolent wnd angry all the time):
http://amplicate.com/hate/poland/546144 ... nd-others/

But unlike most Polaks back home, I have a reason to feel like this in the good ol usa. I am not only a felon with a strike for simply standing up to ppl eventually who kept underestimating me time after time (either because i would go out alone or they thought i would steal their women or because i have no prison tatoos so thus must not be dangerous, etc.) and made one of them pay, but also a sex offender (for a misdemeanor) for life. Ive been out down and discriminated for being polish since i was a kid growing up here. Im sure that no one would want to be me, and I would trade places with any of the polaks who are angry and violent back home any day who still have their families there and are with our own people.

But Polaks are different than any other europeans or really ppl on the planet. Were real. We say how we feel and express how any or reentful we are. We will not tell you everything is good all the time but will spend our time co plaining and nagging or looking for ppl to fight and unleash. Most polaks have no game nor many women or girls and spend their time badk home fighting with two by dours vs other polaks outside the clubs. Personally, Im 29 and never even had a real girlfriend. And most of the women ive slept with here in the usa were like 50 or fat. The potential was always enormous co pared to what i actually got.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 9:13 pm

and all we are saying is "WHO CARES?"

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 15th, 2014, 12:34 am

I think only a gay guy wouldnt hit that:

This is a girl from my town I saw on facebook. I want to try adding her sooooo bad.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 15th, 2014, 12:36 am

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » February 15th, 2014, 11:41 am

andrew wrote:like i said though......if she 17 and already has a kid or 2 she knows what she is doing......it aint like she never been dicked down before........not sayin that i am out looking to fuck 17yr olds.....im just sayin i wouldnt stab someone in the yard for it unles i knew the whole situation.......
That's true and I don't wanna dig too deep, coz I just can't judge about this. Nor have I ever been surrounded by chomos neither have I ever been in a situation where I had to decide wether to stab someone out of any of those reasons or not.

Well, just thought about it and remember that one incident:I had a girlfriend when I was a lot younger and she had been raped by a pusher during a deal. That happened before we came together. After a while I recognized through how much pain my girl still went and I decided to come to terms with this. So I took a knife and went to his home in order to stab him. But to his (and my) luck he was off for a couple of days. I went around and had a look for him but he somehow disappeared. After a while I cooled down.
So, I am not together with that girl anymore and today I think how lucky I really was. Risking a 10-year-sentence for a girl who stood with my for only two years was BS. But if I were her brother/father I might have thought differently.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 15th, 2014, 2:10 pm

hate to tell you but i doubt the pusher raped your girl bro......if she was buyin drugs she was in the game....my guess was buyers remorse....or she felt cheated on the amount given to her and decided to tell you he raped her

on the rare possibility he DID rape her she is the dumb young girl to go to an adult criminals place to do some criminal activity and maybe she got more criminal activity than she bargained for......check yourself bro

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 15th, 2014, 8:31 pm

What do you think would happen if a white guard did this in the usa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUDI95hfYE

Or inside jail to guards?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:09 am

Montenegro Ultras' work:

Against the system.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:11 am

Fuk the system and fuk this kind of lonely white man in weak society life with no outlet for agression or sex or adrenaline or nothing. Ultra for life. 100% European. 100% Polak. 100% Proud.ruk american housewife, gold digger and fmaily man suburbia lifestyle.

Against the system. Ultras.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:55 am

Watch at 1:40 the white guy comes in on a cop arter he and another cop were handcuffing and harassing a black guy:

Straight acab.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 8:05 pm

My life sucks right now thats all i gotta say. I have a felony with a strike, two duis (so no car), am a sex offender (misdemeanor on record but still register), and i life in a halfway house sle type situations where im almost treated like in jail with restrictions. So i cant drink, go out, meet women and only had one girlfriend in my life or two they were short term and years ago. Imagine being me. Its probably better being black in the projects than this kind of life. What do you guys think? Plus im disenfranchised and part of a different culture (polish) so i dont even really fit in or belong here. I mean i cant even have any freedom when im supposeldy free and im 29 yrs old. My mom still controls me and influences the fact she helps me out to force me to see a shrink who keeps telling me i should be weak and let things go and not fight and other bullshet. When in reality thats the only thing i want left out of life is to at lesst stand on my feet and not be puked anymore or underestimated. just imagine being me. Good 'ol USA.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » February 17th, 2014, 12:06 am

andrew wrote:hate to tell you but i doubt the pusher raped your girl bro......if she was buyin drugs she was in the game....my guess was buyers remorse....or she felt cheated on the amount given to her and decided to tell you he raped her

on the rare possibility he DID rape her she is the dumb young girl to go to an adult criminals place to do some criminal activity and maybe she got more criminal activity than she bargained for......check yourself bro
That's what I thought after we got separated. It is a fact that she got raped, but I although think it's partly her own fault. She was always carrying that sexual explicitly some men loose their heads about. And because the guy was an ugly freak I don't think she did it voluntary. So, I guess he was one of those men who don't know where to draw the line.
Anyway, I am through with this. Just came to my mind hence the topic…

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 17th, 2014, 12:26 pm

lol....ok ill let it rest......but its more than "partly" her fault...............hey.....if broads wanna play the game they should know there are risks and consequences

im not sayin girls deserve to be raped.....but i guarantee you if she wasnt flaunting her sexy and at some dude's (who she knew was involved in crime) pad tryin to buy some snizz and shit went too far....well.....thats the way it goes......she cant go to the cops ause she was buying snizz.......it happens....when are broads gonna learn?

by the way i know some hardcore gangsters in the pen for sexual assault.....once in the county one rapist was in there claimin GKI and was punking everyone......he left me alone but he was walkin around oil checkin people...when they turned around he just spread his arms like "what you gonna do?"........he ended up getting sent to the pen.........he ended up being a rider big time..................not sure if he was a chomo or not though.....never really asked anyone.........i wasnt tryin to stir any beef with the G's thats when they first started getting DEEP AS FUCK in the system......i was working on getting to work release anyways because i was only in there for habitual traffic at the time anyways lol

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 17th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Was he a northern rider? I assume you guys were on this side like me (not calling it necessarily pc as that term can be misinterpreted)?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 17th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Samson28 wrote:My life sucks right now thats all i gotta say. I have a felony with a strike, two duis (so no car), am a sex offender (misdemeanor on record but still register), and i life in a halfway house sle type situations where im almost treated like in jail with restrictions. So i cant drink, go out, meet women and only had one girlfriend in my life or two they were short term and years ago. Imagine being me. Its probably better being black in the projects than this kind of life. What do you guys think? Plus im disenfranchised and part of a different culture (polish) so i dont even really fit in or belong here. I mean i cant even have any freedom when im supposeldy free and im 29 yrs old. My mom still controls me and influences the fact she helps me out to force me to see a shrink who keeps telling me i should be weak and let things go and not fight and other bullshet. When in reality thats the only thing i want left out of life is to at lesst stand on my feet and not be puked anymore or underestimated. just imagine being me. Good 'ol USA.
Well take control of yor life then. Leave your mom behind and the life thats not good for you. You can even move to Poland even though i dont think you are better off there.
Stop living in a fantasy world and start taking control of your real life.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » February 18th, 2014, 12:02 am

andrew wrote:...she cant go to the cops ause she was buying snizz...
Well, actually she did. She was only 15 (I was 18) and the guy was in his late 20s. Finally I heard he got charged with probation and had to pay her 10.000 Deutsch Mark (yeah, long ago :lol: ). But I guess the guy couldn't pay the fine at all, so it is what it is...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 9th, 2014, 11:13 pm

Samson why dont you stick a polish hot dog up your ass and you got fucked one time over because you hit some bitch ass coward in the face with whatever quit crying like a little bitch and cowboy up and do your little nass wino year and shut the fuck up,Ive been to 11 prisons in 2 states and done close to 20 flat bullets years tuff folks come from all walks of life dont be over hear hating on Americans punk if you dont like it over hear get your bitch ass back to poland just like silent said we all come from different cultures there are punks and bitchs everywhere and so what you had some nuts probably. To hit a blind man in the face that didnt have any arms to hit you back dont make you geronamo or superman. Dont come over hear acting like every polish dude is tuff punk cause your a bitch for crying like one,If u ever got a chance to hit a real mofo in the face they would stab or shoot your punk ass you dont know nothing about America to be netbanging over here on our country fool fuck you and go eat a dick,you come over here with that dumb shit in our prisons you would of already got dealt. With yeah you drew first blood by disrespecting our country bitch if you got all that to say know what your talking about first,Ive put my work in over here and i know a punk and a bitch when i hear one crying,bumper

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 20th, 2014, 11:23 pm

The bitch ass coward is apparently named kevin markley and is from river street somewhere in santa cruz. Lol hes so scared he put a restraint order right away by the court on me and his wuote of the day newspaper article dissapeard with his name when you google him probably at his request to the newspaper. He also i think cancelled his facebook just because or me as it doesntxist lol (who doesnt have a facebook). I wouldnt be surprised if he moved because of me lol. Not only that but the the claimed she called him before my sentencing and he asked cor a year lol and made morlies up claiming he had to turn his head when i threw the hook at his cheek with the glass or he would be hit in fromt of face. Aother lol lie. But you know whats funny, I heard santa crus is straight known for cowards and bitches. Even in the county jail all they do is talk and pump thmselves up to seem intimidating. They hardly ever go at it. But that fuy and that whole bradys bar is one big group of pussies and cowards who gang up together and use cops at any moment they start losing. All they do is drink all they and talk about how law abiding they are while driving drunk daily lol.