The 9th Floor of CCB in dowtown Los Angeles

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

The 9th Floor of CCB in dowtown Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 10th, 2012, 3:33 pm

statistically, the court in downtown Los Angeles, CCB, has all their death penalty cases on the 9th floor, and from what I understand, the 9th floor in this courthouse sends more people to death row than any other single place in the world. Yes in the world.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: The 9th Floor of CCB in dowtown Los Angeles

Unread post by MCD » January 16th, 2012, 7:27 pm

[quote="alexalonso"]statistically, the court in downtown Los Angeles, CCB, has all their death penalty cases on the 9th floor, and from what I understand, the 9th floor in this courthouse sends more people to death row than any other single place in the world. Yes in the world.[/quote]

Damn, well gang enhancements for murder are severe and highly likely in the gang capitol of the world, so it probably makes sense.

Plus alot of countries in South America or the Middle East carry out executions on the street.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The 9th Floor of CCB in dowtown Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 6th, 2012, 7:32 pm

in the industrialized world i should say. there are so many countries that keep no records of these issues.