Whats Up With This P.C Samson28

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Whats Up With This P.C Samson28

Unread post by Samson28 » December 25th, 2013, 11:55 am

A warrior who stands up to his own people. And these are a people with a passion you refuse to understand:

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » December 25th, 2013, 12:19 pm

Samson28 wrote:I already told my story in the speaker threat how I went up against two dudes in the bathroom and how I took down a guy named smiley or Sanchez with a salinas tat that was all programmed and a much bigger boy (weight wise).
did he give you a "Dirty Sanchez?"

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 25th, 2013, 12:37 pm

This is what Polaks think of the whole European Union.

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » December 25th, 2013, 4:22 pm

RomanoBundy wrote:
Culver661 wrote:
Samson28 wrote:I already told my story how I took down a guy named smiley or Sanchez with a salinas tat that was all programmed and a much bigger boy (weight wise).
I Don't Think Having Sex With Another P.C Inmate Counts As "Putting In Work" :mrgreen:
Well, he said he was a sex offender :mrgreen:

i think he meant to say HE WENT DOWN ON A GUY ^

Samsungs resume

* sex offender
* locked it up

equals = no good

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 25th, 2013, 4:33 pm

I never locked it up nor am I a sex offender. I had to plea to a misdemeanor in a hick town in California where I had no chance of a fair trial but it was only for talking to some girl online and being asked to hang out or meet. It had nothing to do with hurting anyone or doing anything to anyone against their will. She wanted to talk to me and they begged me to continue to talk and try to hang out. It was a lot less than your celebrities and rock Tara due on a regular basis with teen girls. In fact, I would say outside the age, it was basically what that ex governor a wheeler did or tried to do except he wasnt entrapped.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » December 25th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Samson28 wrote:I recently did time in jail in California and was first in a pc unit full of both sex offenders and mexican drop-out gang members than in another gang drop out pc unit full of mexicans with a couple whites and here is the thing.
Samson28 wrote:I was there because I have a misdemeanor sex offense on my jacket So I choose to go to the drop out only unit.
The Fuck Is This Then?? :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 25th, 2013, 11:31 pm

I never choose you dumb fuk. Thy force you too. I didnt choose to be around animals which is what the whole jail is like anyway. If I could choose, I would be with Polaks, russians and civilized Slavic people. Not meth addicted white trash and mexican drop out gang members with no basic civilization skills.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 25th, 2013, 11:33 pm

If zi could choose, I would tell that whole american jail full of all mexican jailers and guards, "please take me to the federal lockup with russian mafia and polish hooligans" or please transport me to Chicago jails. Id much rather be with those guys or those dropouts if they exist than anyone else here. I don't fit in your bullshet dope fiend addict society that exists here in jail. I haven't even tried that crap once in my life.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 25th, 2013, 11:54 pm

What the fuck do you care or why should I care what some white trash meth head who prey on their own or some Mexican pieces of trash meth heads think who love America and the police state and cops and guard anyway? Those are nothing like Polaks in any way. None of that was my people at all. They can all go fuk themselves and their guards they love so much that Polaks would rip apart.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 26th, 2013, 12:43 am

Plus, its not like I would have took orders from those trash like in American Hist X that prey on their own anyway. I wouldn't put crap in my a@@ for them so they can victimize more whites or put notes for them about who they deem good or not in their coward attacks multiple on one or their dealings with mexicans they ally with. Nothing like Ultras in any sense of the world. The Polish ultras dont ally with other races or nations or ultras besides ones existing within the nation, nor do they do drugs like dope, they only do steroids and actually train like warriors 20 hrs per week and battle . Their battles dont revolve around two on one with someone holding a guy down like the prison cowards here. Theyd rip them apart. They have actual fighting skills.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 26th, 2013, 1:36 am

Does this in any way seems similar or resembles the woods or whites in any cali jail or prison?
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/poland-n ... -euro-2012

Polish ultras are the backbone of national football; fanatics who love their team and put on huge displays on the terraces. But the violent underbelly is never far from sight. I was told that the average Polish hooligan will spend 20 hours a week training for battle in MMA and bodybuilding sessions, and that most firms consider the use of weapons to be "cowardly". There are exceptions, however. “In Krakow they killed each other with knives. There are racist groups, and there are a few clubs for which a black player is unimaginable. It is a mask, essentially. They're saying, 'We are so aggressive, we are so strong, we are so white.' It is a kind of theatre.”

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 1:50 am

Fool You Ratted On That P.C White Boy Trouble :shock:
Samson28 wrote:Ok, here is the story:
I didnt want to rat so i told them we just went at it one on one and didnt rat on spider because he begged me and for a second i wanted to take care of him myself.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 1:55 am

Samson28 wrote:I never choose you dumb fuk. Thy force you too. I didnt choose to be around animals which is what the whole jail is like anyway. If I could choose, I would be with Polaks, russians and civilized Slavic people. Not meth addicted white trash and mexican drop out gang members with no basic civilization skills.
Your Words Not Mine :roll:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 26th, 2013, 10:50 am

No I did not rat on him. They jumped me like coward punks who I made pay for their disrespect snd thefts and made them held accountable cause the guards wont (they o ly charge people for violence on the i side likes speakers second and third life sentence) yet dont want us to hold them accountable? Welcome to America, or should I say california. So i told the guards nothing. That spider guy was the one who ratted and later got me out of the unit cause he knew ill probably think about it and want revenge or someone else will once they hear the whole atory in the pod. All i told the guards is "obviously you know we were fighting since were both bruised. But we swuared up one on one and it was mutual. No one came at no one out of the blue."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 26th, 2013, 10:54 am

By the way, there is a black guy named Larry Gardner who supposedly knocked out Popeye and his teo brothers on the yard in D and has golden gloves (and donkey or the guy speaker bet up for his second life sentence) wanted to fight him and even put his hands on him and i think knocked his front tooth out but because larry has two strikes he just held him. And he can go back and forth between general pop and the pcyard with both sex offenders and drop puts (D) or the one I fought spider and trouble in. Supposedly the blacks dont trip t all if someone has statutory rape or some crap on their record and can go back and forth. I think i could have as well because when i got in the fight with spider snd trouble i told the guards i want to go gp and go back to f where i was in january (where I met Larry Gardner) but they said it was full so they put me in the pure drop out pod full of hardass wannabes.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Samson28 wrote: All i told the guards is "obviously you know we were fighting since were both bruised. But we swuared up one on one and it was mutual. No one came at no one out of the blue."
So Thats How You Get Down In The P.C Pods Huh??
You Tell The Guards Nothing As In "No Comment"

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 12:05 pm

Samson28 wrote: I think i could have as well because when i got in the fight with spider snd trouble i told the guards i want to go gp and go back to f where i was in january (where I met Larry Gardner) but they said it was full so they put me in the pure drop out pod full of hardass wannabes.
Try That Shit :twisted:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 26th, 2013, 12:13 pm

Haha, they brought spider just in. He must have changed his name or something lol:
http://mugshotssantacruz.com/mug/ramona-jean-wilson-1

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 12:17 pm

^^ You Be On That Fool Spiders Nuttz Tuff

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 26th, 2013, 12:26 pm

He was hard I gotta give him that. We both kind of earned each others respect after the fight. He lesrnt i have skills or training and i learnt he has what it takes to take flight at someone without thinking. He even went at actives in gp f or where larry gardner was cause they had him locked down in a cage and he popped his door and took flight at some shit talker. Lo

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 26th, 2013, 3:20 pm

So You Fools Write Love Letters To Each Other?? Like Your Threesome With Your Mom And Speaker?? :?:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 11th, 2014, 7:56 am

Samson i new you was a pc

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 18th, 2014, 7:43 am

Look spamson you are trying to hard asswhip your propaganda is bullcrap you cant compare dumbass polocks to woods,you guys are the dumbest caucasians in Europe,so quit trying to pump up the. Dumbest mofos around Im a wood and gang expert with 40 years experience with street gangs and prison gangs western europes stupidest people are.polocks so give it up spamson

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 18th, 2014, 7:45 am

Look spamson you are trying to hard asswhip your propaganda is bullcrap you cant compare dumbass polocks to woods,you guys are the dumbest caucasians in Europe,so quit trying to pump up the. Dumbest mofos around Im a wood and gang expert with 40 years experience with street gangs and prison gangs western europes stupidest people are.polocks so give it up spamson

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 24th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Spamson ur a PC once you lock up u cant ask to go back to GP get the fuck out. Of here spamson my sister could whip your ass,spamson ,your a life of empty air u were spiders bitch he told me you were riding his nutz to tuff. Not to be his bitch you will never be a real mofo spamson go back to poland and go suck some polish sausage punk

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 24th, 2014, 9:16 pm

I never locked it up, classifications put me there and i was new to the county and didnt know what pod was what. I was actually in f pod or the general pod 50/50 pod but they decided to move me for some stupid reason and i agreed because i didnt care at the time and didnt want to hassle with the classifications guy. But anyway, i rolled out from thwt u it for fighting two fuys at once later anyway and didnt want to go back so went i to a pure gang dropout pod which was way rougher and harder to do time at than that 50/50 pod which was little kid stuff compared to the dropout pod where there were ears and the cos even said they had their eyes real close on the unit and speaker went to war with sniper at and where spider came from before i got i to it with him at the other unit.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 24th, 2014, 9:18 pm

In sqn jose i was actually at elmwood when they tried to violate me on my previous misdemeanor sex case for using social networks (im not on probation from that case anymore but from the strike from the right). And it was chill. The gang dropout was the worse pod ive ever been into due to their mentality and how they act like kids. The sex offender pod was also real bad but only after a while due to the many gang dropouts that were there (like spider) and not the sex offenders themselves.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 24th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Culver661 wrote:
Samson28 wrote: All i told the guards is "obviously you know we were fighting since were both bruised. But we swuared up one on one and it was mutual. No one came at no one out of the blue."
So Thats How You Get Down In The P.C Pods Huh??
You Tell The Guards Nothing As In "No Comment"
But then you risk the jail putting charges on you without anyones help which can happen (nor do you know if they're talking or not) or the guards fuking with you and putting you in the hole or cold room for long.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 25th, 2014, 4:43 am

Thats why your in pc also they ask you tell them you fell down and bumped your head your a inmate,sex offender,drop out wana be and fight like a 12 year girl I guess thats how you get down anywhere,Sampson got a question for you hypethetical of course. Were in a car im driving your shotgun cops get behind us i tell you look staight ahead do not look behind us so thats the first thing you do is turn around cops think were acting suspious so they turn on thete lights i keep driving spamson you turn to me and say pull over holmes were busted,just like the coward you are dont try cleaning anything up pcs and drop outs fight but they cant function with the real muthafuckers cause they got what we call pudding in your pants you got soft as cotton so dont talk all that hard shit,then you tell the cop Im just going back to.pc. then the cop says son we dont have pc then you say well im a little bitch were do they put little bitches oh the cop replys on the womens side ha ha ha ha ha

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 25th, 2014, 1:49 pm

The difference between me, or any pc as you call me, and a wannabe tough redneck from a dive bar or santq cruz local faggot, is i own up to what i start and dont call cops, work with cops, or rat on anyone even if i get fuked up or stabbed or hit with a rock/glass especially after i tried to punk the other guy (which i dont do) or lost the fight where i. Threw the first punch and their hands were down. The whole bar got behind the bitch that did this. Thats the difference between a polak or even a pc and a non criminal from California who hangs out at bars trying to start shit then runs to cops. Most people get strikes for serious shit, i got mine for simply fuking a guy up who came at me. I never knew a bar would get behind a coward like this just because he hangs out there a lot or lives near it and even lie for him just because they thought i fuked him up too bad and not take his sucker hit and cowardice into consideration. I also cant believe wannabe punkers for chairs go to cops and chase you down four on one just so they can get you arrested or sue you or do their cowardice. Polaks dont do that shit, whether pd or not you threw the first punch so own up to it.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 25th, 2014, 1:52 pm

This coward trash lol thinks theyre upright citizens and like to lie and cop call in groups when one of their own goes down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO83Y4Fevso

Lol at them acting like theyre hard in groups but when they get served they go to cops and even go out of their way just to chase you and lie to get you worse chrages rather than just say, "we fought both and i dont want to press charges" afterwards. Thats the real coward trash, wannabe hard citizens with no arrest record who live their whole lives punking ppl without having to put it up or back it up and later call cops. Citizen usa cowards are the trash not pcs or other inmates in general. Its the people who have no records.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 27th, 2014, 3:15 pm

This is a country of sissies. Ant take a pint glass to the head, cant take a beating without using courts or cops as revenge (cant get it yourselves), cant own up to starting shit with the wrong bull. On top of this your sex laws are a joke just like your sissy females. Just like the males the females are sissies and cowards who cant own up to their actions. They cant stand the fact they are sluts or like. To sleep around so they blame it on the guy afterwards by being drama queens, pressing rape charges or statutory rape charges cause they're sissies who cant own up to their actions. Imagine having the mentality of calling cops on a guy like they often do because he has other girlfriends. Lol ive never heard of anyone going to jail for a 17 yr old most likely not even a 16 yr old in any other country in the world yet here its in the news a lot. Its cowardice and blaming others for being a slut to begin with. You choose to drink or who're yourself out. At parties so deal with. It bitches. This whole place is weak.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”