Ultras forming in San Jose

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Ultras forming in San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » May 3rd, 2014, 11:14 pm

Interesting (it seems they have a nice rivalry forming with LA):
http://www.1906ultras.com/videos/

(watch at about 32 secs in)

And they seem to also have already made some noise in Portland:
http://www.quakerattleandgoal.com/2013/ ... -allegedly
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_23072919/ ... ters-group

If the structure is there and potential I may start attending games since I live in SC. However, what sucks is that the Pyro seems to not be allowed.

What is interesting is that they need to earn the scarfs and are inspired by the Europeans so by earning them I imagine banging for them or taking them off the necks of rival team fans.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Ultras forming in San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » May 3rd, 2014, 11:21 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:12 pm

To Ultras scarfes are symbols of honor. They are like patches are to motorcycle biker gangs. To take them off enemies and burn them in stadiums or perimeters of matches is the ultimate sign of glory and disrespect toward enemies. It seems the San jose Ultras are beginning to understand what it takes to be a real ultra and trying to form a structure:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Two-visi ... 62811.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – Police arrested two people they said assaulted a Portland Timbers fan in downtown Portland back in April.

Two suspects – Jennifer Marques, 29, and Uriel Vargas, 21 – are fans of the San Jose Earthquakes and police said the assault happened when they were in town to watch their team play the Timbers.

They were arrested in Santa Clara, Calif. a police spokesman said.

A grand jury reviewed the case and filed several charges against both suspects. Marques faces charges for assault, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, harassment and disorderly conduct. Vargas faces charges of criminal mischief, harassment and disorderly conduct.

A law enforcement source who asked to not be named said both suspects are members of a fan group called the 1906 Ultras (a rough equivalent to Portland's Timbers Army).

They were identified by detectives in Portland. Investigators in San Jose told their Portland counterparts that they were familiar with the Marques and Vargas, according to the source.

Investigators said the attack happened before a Sunday afternoon game in April. The victim, James Decker, was stopped at a red light on Burnside Street when he saw the San Jose fans walking by.

Investigators said Decker held up a Timbers scarf and yelled towards the group. At that point, police said Marques ran up and hit him in the face.

Decker tried to drive away and Marques fell. When he stopped to check on her, a group of men with San Jose Earthquakes scarves over their faces jumped on his car and smashed the windshield.

One man in that group opened the car door and hit Decker.

Decker told KATU at the time that the attack was “outside the context of anything I’ve ever experienced” as a sports fan.

The 1906 Ultras group has been in hot water recently. While not officially associated with the team, the Earthquakes organization chastised the group for an inappropriate tifo (a large banner hoisted at soccer matches). That tifo was displayed when the Timbers played in San Jose in July.

According to NBC Sports, sanctions imposed after the attack in Portland were also reiterated after the tifo incident. Those sanctions include probation and a suspension of travel privileges.

Vargas and Marques are currently being held at a jail in Santa Clara. They will later be extradited to Oregon and brought to the Multnomah County Jail, police said.

Investigators have also identified additional suspects and expect more charges to be filed.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:28 pm

Lol from the comment section here:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Two-visi ... 62811.html

trololol wrote:
J"ames Decker, 40, of Lake Oswego was stopped at a red light at Northwest Sixth Avenue and West Burnside Street. He told officers he held up his Timbers scarf and yelled to the group walking by, which triggered the confrontation."

Hey wuss, If you can't walk the walk....don't talk the talk?

Sorry, no sympathy for poor choices.
Do you see the difference between slavic or east european ultras and these guys and why it will be so hard to bring the true movement here? People call cops just for being punched in the face and after provoking or trying to be hard. In poland if you called the cops your own gorup would massacre and stomp you and youll never be an ultra again (if not worse). They freaking stop entire trains and buses to fight in Poland and fight cops including full riot forces head on. Compare this.

Also, his statement reminded me of my recent case where I had to take a strike and do a year for something I didnt even start. I hit a guy with a punt glass in the face but it was only after he came at me and tried to punk me. I went to a shithole locals bar here and was minding my own business sitting down alone (due to constantly being rejected or ignored by women) and watching a pool game of the bitches who came at me. one of them came alone and said I was in his seat but it was like after a long time I was there and he was buying new drinks so he didnt even have anything there even if he did sit there at one point or another. but he didnt ask nicely. He was like "youre in my seat" with a shit grin look on his face. So I got up and shvoed him lightly out of my face and he came at me. he straight up started swinging and fuking me up while a crew was forming not around his (despite the attack) but around me. So I hit him with a pint glass. I broke the motherfuker so hard my hand got all fuked up like I was in a wreck and his face too. But like the quote above says, "dont fuk with the bull and not expect the horns" right? I mean I dont look like a punk nor am I one.

Anyway, the bitch hick redneck friend of his tackled me tight away from my blind side because they were already surrounding me and I still got up and left but after a while four of them started chasing and attacking me while they called the cops. My hand was bleeding so I tried to escape but couldnt use it to fight or anything so they all just grabbed me and I couldnt move and one tried to choke me out. Well here ya go, here is my story as a Polak.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 11:50 pm

Since birth, they are bred into fanatics in some parts of Europe:

"Politics won't destroy the fanatics in Poland"

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 5th, 2014, 9:05 am

Samson28 wrote: However, what sucks is that the Pyro seems to not be allowed.
It never is. But who cares.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”