are there any gangsters who are gay and quiet about it

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
cuteaz22

are there any gangsters who are gay and quiet about it

Unread post by cuteaz22 » November 10th, 2004, 2:49 pm

are there any homies that are gay and don't tell

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: are there any gangsters who are gay and quiet about it

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 10th, 2004, 5:54 pm

if they don't tell then we don't know....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 10th, 2004, 6:33 pm

I've always wondered about all them stories and movie depictions of people that get their sh*t pushed in while locked up.
I'm sure they don't tell their homies about it when they are released, for good reasons.
But there is two vatos whom I knew to be real Locos before going in, then I heard stories about them doing tricks after being done in several times. I saw them and spoke to them several times after their release, and I straight up hit them up about it, they both denied but were not real convincing, in the sense that they were crazy vatos before and would of more than likely have jumped me just by asking the question, but they didn't, It left me with the impression that the stories were true, hard to beleive but dang, ka-pow struck me like a lightning bolt, if vatos like them could be rolled on in the pen - then nobody is safe.

I wonder how many walking wounded are out there among the G's (?)

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » November 11th, 2004, 9:08 pm

CHRISS

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » February 5th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Man I got to say thank you for making this thread I do the same thing look @ fools who go back & forth with no breaks but a 2-day-or-2wk I think they all gay a real mofo go stay a way some how thats what i seen with the money makers what yall think

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 9th, 2005, 9:42 pm

you really never know but, i am sure that you all know one or more. some people think that if you just do it for realease then it isn't gay, some people have deep psychological damage from their child hood, like lesbian mothers or gay fathers, or just lacking a father can quickly turn a strait guy gay.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 1:09 pm

in prison within most circles, if u fuck a dude in the ass youre not considered gay. if u get raped the only way to get respect back is rape someone else. alotta homo shit goes down within the mexican and aryan gangs. I know for a fact all the muslim/5 percent/hebrew israelites dont condone that shit and will beat u down if they think you homo.Bloods for the "most" part do the same, i.e. the slang term "no homo" in NY. But as far as neutrals go, homos are aplenty...bitches outnumbering niggas (bitches are the feminine homos with tits and shit)

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » May 2nd, 2005, 6:31 pm

purplecityhello wrote:in prison within most circles, if u fu-- a dude in the ass youre not considered gay. if u get raped the only way to get respect back is rape someone else. alotta homo shit goes down within the mexican and aryan gangs. I know for a fact all the muslim/5 percent/hebrew israelites dont condone that shit and will beat u down if they think you homo.Bloods for the "most" part do the same, i.e. the slang term "no homo" in NY. But as far as neutrals go, homos are aplenty...women outnumbering niggas (women are the feminine homos with tits and shit)

I doubt the La eme and Nf allow that
BGF sure do,from an article I read

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 8th, 2005, 10:27 am

Aryan Brotherhood will kill you and eat you if your a homo. All that homo shitt is nothing but BS. I hate fool who say, " I read somewhere".
If you have never been there, dont speak on it.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”