Polish ultras grafitti more images from Warsaw

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warszawa

Polish ultras grafitti more images from Warsaw

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 11:36 pm

this is a continuation from the Poland is the Bastion of europe thread, showing the intense rivalry all over the city Im at in various hoods and every street between KSP and Legia (the legion):

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Polish ultras grafitti more images from Warsaw

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 5th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Poland is fucking awesome its like a senctuary. I love it here. Anyway, here are some more pics I took mixed with some I uploaded of ones I found on the web and saved onto my images:

upload photo album

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 6th, 2017, 2:03 am

This is also Legia Warsaw related:

"Shadow on Poland":

http://warszawa.onet.pl/maciej-dobrowol ... ce/5x45zk6
Maciek Dobrowolski, a supporter of the Legion, after 40 months in detention without trial, finally came out into the wild. Warsaw Court of Appeal decided that the process that takes place in his case, may correspond with the free foot. He had only paid 50 thousand. zł deposit and no police supervision. - This thing is one big scandal. I will fight for justice repair - says Maciej Onetowi.

Maciek was released yesterday evening. - On the one hand, a great joy that finally let me go and emotion that so many people helped me, and it really is thanks to the regained freedom. On the other hand, it is mixed with indignation that ripped me three years and four months of life for nothing, on the basis of mere accusations. It is sad that in Poland can be a man just like that to stop, put behind bars and keep, as much as he wants. This flaw in our system of justice. This case is a shadow on Poland. Now I will fight to repair the system and compensation for breaking a piece of my life - says Maciej Onetowi.

May 28, 2012, when Maciek fiancée slept in his apartment in Mokotów, in the chair. 6 in the morning came up to him, police antiterrorists. They pulled him out of bed and Skuli handcuffs. They ransacked the whole house, but found nothing that would be associated with illegal activities, by which, as it turned out, was suspected. Maciek had only a dress, after which he was put into a police car and taken to the "hole".

It turned out that Maciek is suspected of drug-related offenses. He heard the charge of "participation in intra-smuggling marijuana" - from the Netherlands to Polish. This threatens to 15 years in prison. The practice, which allegedly had taken part, lasted more than a year. Its participants had at that time to carry across the border close to 700 kilograms of marijuana.

As it turned out, his colleagues, "poured" Mark H. ps. "Hanior." But the man known as stadiums and hoodlum drug dealer, acquired the status of a crown witness and hatred ... in the stands. "Hanior" testified that he also participated in the infringement Maciek. He had to act as interpreter during the transaction. Maciek admitted that he knew Mark H., mainly because of the fact that he also turned in the environment kibicowskim. He admitted that he was with him in the Netherlands, but not for criminal purposes, only because the Legion he was responsible for contacts with the local football club. He also assured that he never took part in the smuggling of drugs, not mediate in it, nor was the translator of the transaction.

- From the beginning, he claimed to be innocent. I know him, it's my son and I know he would never do anything like that. It's a really good guy, always kept away from brawls, hooliganism and unclear situation. Despite this, during the first vision in custody I asked if he did, whether smuggled drugs. Looking me straight in the eye, he said he did not. I breathed. I believe him. However, it is not even about that, or is guilty or not. He's not from anything repealed, it shall provide the clarification, does everything they want, and they still keep him there. For what? Why? Let us would give a son. As I left, Maciek said, "Dad, do something, get me out" ... - he told us in May, Jerzy Dobrowolski, the father of Maciek.

40 months jail

However, the court did not believe the fan translations. At the beginning he arrested him for three months. Then the prolonged detention for another month. - Arguments court three years are immutable. They show that if Mr. Maciej stepped out into the wild, may mataczyć obstruct the proceedings and, therefore, that the offense with which the accused is threatened severe penalty. In the same circumstances, the court comes a danger that my client can hide or flee abroad before the end of the process - said Onetowi in May this year Michał Korolczuk, Maciek lawyer.

37-year-old process began in July last year. The problem is, that in connection with charges of smuggling, Maciek name appears next to the people who are bound by the so-called investigators. gang "Casket" - organized an armed group. Therefore, the court assumed that Maciek can also be associated with them. In addition to the allegation of smuggling "hanging" over it so the possibility of prosecution for his action in that an organized group. Here, however, the process does not even begun. Gathering evidence.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 6th, 2017, 3:13 am

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Look dude Poland isnt anything. And lets keep it real you were on a SNY yard. Anyone that trys too hard to act like him or his sissy ass country is hard is just the opposite.
California is the largest state in the USA population wise. Our State is as big as your hole Country and Im white not mexican. Is your real name Spamson??? Or Sampson???