EME defendant prompted prison group to move to the streets

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

EME defendant prompted prison group to move to the streets

Unread post by stamps » June 20th, 2005, 8:57 am

O.C. Mob Suspect Seen as a Pioneer
The Mexican Mafia defendant allegedly prompted prison group to move to the streets.

By Sam Quinones and H.G. Reza, Times Staff Writers

Peter "Sana" Ojeda, the reputed Mexican Mafia godfather of Orange County, who was arrested last week, helped pioneer the gang's transformation over a generation by showing it the way out of the prisons and onto the streets, authorities say.

The system of using street gang members to extort "taxes" from drug dealers, which Ojeda allegedly introduced, has been implanted throughout Southern California and is now being exported to Northern California and other states, authorities say.

"These guys are branching out," said Leo Duarte, a state Department of Corrections expert on the Mexican Mafia.

Those who say they know the 63-year-old Ojeda describe his demeanor as simple, humble, respectful and polite. He is said to be a handyman, repairing properties for his father-in-law.

He lives on an unassuming working-class street in La Habra, lined with beige stucco homes, one of which he shares with his young son and his wife, Rosemary, who declined a request for an interview.

The property is lined with a white wrought-iron fence and has fruit trees, a small basketball court and neatly trimmed grass.

Ojeda was arrested Wednesday and charged with federal racketeering. He was among 36 people charged that day with felonies, including drug trafficking and murder, after a two-year investigation that officials hope will crush the Mexican Mafia in the county.

Authorities believe Ojeda, who could face life in prison, controlled the drug trade of Latino street gangs in Orange County by using violence and coercion to keep them in line, while forcing them to pay the Mexican Mafia a percentage of their profits. Through Santa Ana city jailers, Ojeda declined a Times request for an interview.

Ojeda has been a member of the Mexican Mafia since the 1960s, officials believe. And before his arrest, he was one of the most respected mafiosos still on the street, authorities say.

Ojeda did not invent drug dealer taxing; the Mexican Mafia had been taxing inmates in California prison yards since the 1960s, said Duarte.

"A lot of them study the culture of Aztec history and [also] get the ideas from the Italian mafia," said Duarte. The Aztecs taxed surrounding communities, and the Italian mafia extorted protection money from merchants.

But the Mexican Mafia — also known as "Eme," the letter "m" in Spanish — didn't expand from prisons to the streets in a sustained, organized way until about 1992, gang experts say.

That year, with gang feuds tearing up Latino neighborhoods in Orange County, Ojeda convened leaders of the warring outfits in Santa Ana's El Salvador Park to organize what was billed as a truce.

Police video of the meeting shows Ojeda in a checkered shirt standing atop baseball bleachers, talking to gang members assembled on the field below. Ojeda ordered a halt to drive-by shootings, said Richard Valdemar, a retired Los Angeles County sheriff's sergeant and a leading expert on the Mexican Mafia.

Ojeda also allegedly called for gangs to begin taxing the Mexican drug dealers operating in Latino neighborhoods, Valdemar said.

"He says: 'This is your neighborhood. You died for your neighborhood. They ought to pay to sell dope in your neighborhood. They ought to be taxed,' " said Valdemar. "He was the first to order the no-drive-by-shooting policy and the taxation."

But the gang truce was a ruse, a way of bending the fiercely independent street gangs to the Mexican Mafia's will, said Al Valdez, an investigator with the Orange County district attorney's office and author of a book on street gangs.

"Behind the scenes," Valdez said, "they were telling members to whack the guys who didn't pay tribute."

Few mafiosos had believed that gang members would attend such a meeting, let alone obey Mexican Mafia orders.

The El Salvador Park meeting "was like an epiphany, a life-changing moment for the mob, where he got 200 gang members to get together at the park," said Rene "Boxer" Enriquez, a Mexican Mafia member for 17 years before dropping out in 2002. "Sana was the first one we saw put this together. We replicated this guy's success and his model for organizing and infiltrating the gangs."

Over the next several years, Mexican Mafia members on parole began holding mass meetings of gangs in Los Angeles and the Inland Empire, many of which were monitored by police. At those meetings, the method of taxing local drug dealers was expanded, and authorities say gang members were also told to halt drive-by shootings.

"That's where the Eme went from being a prison gang to a criminal street organization," Enriquez said.

Over the last decade, the system became a criminal forum for displaying which mafiosos had business acumen.

Some did little with the opportunity; others created massive criminal enterprises.

Enriquez said that when he was in solitary confinement at Pelican Bay State Prison in the 1990s, he used the system to control drug dealers in Artesia, Pico Rivera, Victorville, Bell Gardens, and the Lennox and Lincoln Heights areas of Los Angeles.

Through the late 1990s, Mafia member Francisco "Puppet" Martinez, while incarcerated, gained control of gang members who, in turn, taxed street drug dealers west of downtown Los Angeles. The operation generated hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, said Luis Li, the former U.S. attorney who successfully prosecuted 26 members of the Martinez crew.

"Frank's cut was $40,000 a month, and he was in jail the whole time," Li said

Through the intervening years, authorities say, Ojeda was building a similarly lucrative empire in Orange County. "The guy is charismatic and very calm, much like the early leaders," Valdez said. "Their style was to fly below the radar, not attract attention. They believed in carrying a big stick but not wielding it unless you have to."

Authorities believe Ojeda even controlled illegal activities in one of the yards at Pelican Bay prison during the mid-1990s without ever leaving Orange County. "Inmates would call him to get permission to run the yard and direct gang activities," said Devan Hawkes, a Pelican Bay gang investigator.

The arrest of the legendary Ojeda and his alleged lieutenants last week leaves a void in the Orange County Latino gang world, Valdez said.

"But that's only going to happen for a while," Valdez said. "Someone will step in to fill Sana's shoes."

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 22nd, 2005, 10:05 am

Does the mexican mafia "tax" any black gang that sells drugs? It's funny because, there are black cats that sell drugs on the streets without having anything to do with being "taxed" by the eme. Not saying that I know of anyone personally, I'm just saying...

Not only that, if there are black gangs that accept the tax put forth by these white supremacist eme, they ought to have more dignity than to bow down to these nazis, and tell those nazis to take their taxes, and their ilk-AND GO TO HELL!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 22nd, 2005, 10:28 am

Eme can't tax any brothas to my knowledge but I don't live down there. But I doubt they would try to network with any corner hustlers that aren't mexican. But there has been some brothas that are in sureno gangs so who knows.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 22nd, 2005, 10:39 am

GTS wrote:Eme can't tax any brothas to my knowledge but I don't live down there. But I doubt they would try to network with any corner hustlers that aren't mexican. But there has been some brothas that are in sureno gangs so who knows.
*The only reason why I was partially asking, was because this mexican, non-gang member, told me this (this joker was San Antonio, Texas), and I kinda figured this cat was lying, because I know of some (not personally mind you) folks, as well as black sets, that sell drugs freely, without any type of tax on them.

Now these cats could be lying, but that's all I'm going to say on the matter...

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 22nd, 2005, 4:46 pm

TheReal wrote:
GTS wrote:Eme can't tax any brothas to my knowledge but I don't live down there. But I doubt they would try to network with any corner hustlers that aren't mexican. But there has been some brothas that are in sureno gangs so who knows.
*The only reason why I was partially asking, was because this mexican, non-gang member, told me this (this joker was San Antonio, Texas), and I kinda figured this cat was lying, because I know of some (not personally mind you) folks, as well as black sets, that sell drugs freely, without any type of tax on them.

Now these cats could be lying, but that's all I'm going to say on the matter...
Eme in San Antone has went on murder spree's of drug dealers for not paying taxes..shit was on the news a few years back.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 22nd, 2005, 5:01 pm

lol if they payed taxes i dont think there would be that big of a racial problem in LA, think about it... why fight someone who's making you money?

money talks, BS walks

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 24th, 2005, 12:08 am

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does the mexican mafia "tax" any black gang that sells drugs? It's funny because, there are black cats that sell drugs on the streets without having anything to do with being "taxed" by the eme. Not saying that I know of anyone personally, I'm just saying...

Not only that, if there are black gangs that accept the tax put forth by these white supremacist eme, they ought to have more dignity than to bow down to these nazis, and tell those nazis to take their taxes, and their ilk-AND GO TO HELL!

What are u talking about?? Of course there aren't any Black cats paying taxes to the Mexican Mafia!!! In case you havn't heard,,there is a Black on Brown war going on between the Blacks and Hispanics in So Cal.!! How the !@#$% are you going to attribute that to White Supremacy??? Give me a break!! Let me get this straight,, any street violence towards Black people, via Hispanic gang bangers, comes from the White man?? LOLLLLL!!! WOW,,that's funny! That's almost the most ignorant thing I've heard on this site!! Tell that to 18th Street and Florencia Trece and see what answer u get!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 24th, 2005, 6:27 am

What are u talking about?? Of course there aren't any Black cats paying taxes to the Mexican Mafia!!! In case you havn't heard,,there is a Black on Brown war going on between the Blacks and Hispanics in So Cal.!! How the !@#$% are you going to attribute that to White Supremacy??? Give me a break!!

*I attribute it to white supremacy, not in the sense that white folks are pulling the strings per se, IDIOT, but that the beliefs and philosophies of white supremacy, that mexicans/chicanos carried over from mexico, and that has been infested all along within the psyches of the mexican collective, buttressed by the fact that mexicans/chicanos ally themselves, and have working and personal relationships, with white supremacists and white racists.

Those who you ally with, tells you a lot about you yourself, as a person or people. That's why I refer to surenos as devils and white supremacist in their thinking, when it comes to black folks. And that the rioting in high schools, and the overall racism of the mexican/chicano people, especially in southern cali, and other parts of the southwest, have little to do with a supposed street rivalry, by and large, but on the racist, arrogant, and ritualistic need by your brethren-TO FIGHT WITH NIGGERS!

That's why many of your sureno devil brethren, whether they are old veteranos, and kinda retired from the game, all the way to the casual observer mexican/chicano, who really don't roll with the gangs, will expressly say that the conflict between blacks and mexicans/chicanos (besides, as I've said before, mexicans/chicanos really didn't begin to flex hardcore like badasses, until the mid 90's and 21st century, after they realized they had the numbers, whereas before, when the areas they now dominate, were predominantly black, ese gangs were shit to speak of) is a constant, that has no end. Why? Because YOUR PEOPLE realize that black folks are the constant, ritualistic, whipping boy, for the devil's amongst you, and that even if black folks weren't into gangs, or anything that will supposedly conflict with you devils interests, YOU'D STILL ATTACK, AND HAVE SUPREME HATRED FOR BLACK PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK!!!

That's why black folks ought to form street militias, to defend against your kind, because the war that your kind have with black people, by and large, unbeknownst to what many black folks may want to realize-IS BASED ON RACE!!! You devils won't be glad until black folks are subjugated, neutralized, and eventually, if needs be-ANNIHILATED!!

Tell me I'm lying, and I'll tell you to go to HELL!

And you know this FOOL, so why fake the funk and act ignorant about it!!

-Let me get this straight,,

*Yeah, yeah, what?

any street violence towards Black people, via Hispanic gang bangers, comes from the White man?? LOLLLLL!!!

*Read the above response sucker paul fool!

-WOW,,that's funny!

*That's just the grey matter in your brain, giving you hallucinations...

-That's almost the most ignorant thing I've heard on this site!!

*You can believe what you want to, or say what you want to, about what is ignorant, or not ignorant, seeing as how the truth is on my side, and anything a dumb funky devil like yourself, who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, matters little to me...

-Tell that to 18th Street and Florencia Trece and see what answer u get

*Fuck those devils and you too! Those kind deserved to be slayed, because many of them will view me as the enemy, just because I'm in the wrong uniform, or of the enemy race, regardless of whether I'm affiliated, or a civilian-minding mine own business!

And for that matter, now that you're bullshitting-how do you know I haven't addressed this issue with individuals in those gangs? Not a group of them, but certain individuals?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 24th, 2005, 6:33 am

What are u talking about?? Of course there aren't any Black cats paying taxes to the Mexican Mafia!!! In case you havn't heard,,there is a Black on Brown war going on between the Blacks and Hispanics in So Cal.!! How the !@#$% are you going to attribute that to White Supremacy??? Give me a break!!

*I attribute it to white supremacy, not in the sense that white folks are pulling the strings per se, IDIOT, but that the beliefs and philosophies of white supremacy, that mexicans/chicanos carried over from mexico, and that has been infested all along within the psyches of the mexican collective, buttressed by the fact that mexicans/chicanos ally themselves, and have working and personal relationships, with white supremacists and white racists.

Those who you ally with, tells you a lot about you yourself, as a person or people. That's why I refer to surenos as devils and white supremacist in their thinking, when it comes to black folks. And that the rioting in high schools (I mean come on, these racist sureno, and socal mexican/chicano devils call their battles with blacks at Jefferson High School a "riot?" These devils are amazing, seeing as how Jefferson is now over 90% mexican/chicano, whereas the black population there is only 6%! How can that be a fucking riot? A race riot at a school, is when you have equal parity, or almost equal parity of numbers, between the opposing forces, whereas in this case, it's nothing but a bunch of haughty, arrogant, mexican/chicano sons of bitches, trying to flex and bully the little black population that's there, whereby black folks ain't taking the BS, that your KIND is perpetuating, only because you fools have the numbers; that's the truth of the matter) , and the overall racism of the mexican/chicano people, especially in southern cali, and other parts of the southwest, have little to do with a supposed street rivalry, by and large, but on the racist, arrogant, and ritualistic need by your brethren-TO FIGHT WITH NIGGERS!

That's why many of your sureno devil brethren, whether they are old veteranos, and kinda retired from the game, all the way to the casual observer mexican/chicano, who really don't roll with the gangs, will expressly say that the conflict between blacks and mexicans/chicanos (besides, as I've said before, mexicans/chicanos really didn't begin to flex hardcore like badasses, until the mid 90's and 21st century, after they realized they had the numbers, whereas before, when the areas they now dominate, were predominantly black, ese gangs were shit to speak of) is a constant, that has no end. Why? Because YOUR PEOPLE realize that black folks are the constant, ritualistic, whipping boy, for the devil's amongst you, and that even if black folks weren't into gangs, or anything that will supposedly conflict with you devils interests, YOU'D STILL ATTACK, AND HAVE SUPREME HATRED FOR BLACK PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK!!!

That's why black folks ought to form street militias, to defend against your kind, because the war that your kind have with black people, by and large, unbeknownst to what many black folks may want to realize-IS BASED ON RACE!!! You devils won't be glad until black folks are subjugated, neutralized, and eventually, if needs be-ANNIHILATED!!

Tell me I'm lying, and I'll tell you to go to HELL!

And you know this FOOL, so why fake the funk and act ignorant about it!!

-Let me get this straight,,

*Yeah, yeah, what?

any street violence towards Black people, via Hispanic gang bangers, comes from the White man?? LOLLLLL!!!

*Read the above response sucker paul fool!

-WOW,,that's funny!

*That's just the grey matter in your brain, giving you hallucinations...

-That's almost the most ignorant thing I've heard on this site!!

*You can believe what you want to, or say what you want to, about what is ignorant, or not ignorant, seeing as how the truth is on my side, and anything a dumb funky devil like yourself, who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, matters little to me...

-Tell that to 18th Street and Florencia Trece and see what answer u get

*Fuck those devils and you too! Those kind deserved to be slayed on site, because many of them will view me as the enemy, just because I'm in the wrong uniform, or of the enemy race, regardless of whether I'm affiliated, or a civilian-minding mine own business!

And for that matter, now that you're bullshitting-how do you know I haven't addressed this issue with individuals in those gangs? Not a group of them, but certain individuals?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 24th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Your so full of shit, I didn't even finsish reading your twisted, stupid, wanna be intelligent ass response..

Go fuck yourself too,,Black Devil

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » June 24th, 2005, 4:13 pm

School riots, which are really just fights with few kids involved, have been going on for many years idiot, even when Mexicans were the minority in South Central and Compton. Blacks always tried to bully Mexicans in those days. I know because I lived in Compton since I was 4 years old. So don't try to say that blacks never tried to flex their muscle both in school and on the street when they were the majority. To tell you the truth when the numbers got even was when the blacks backed off. Even in elemetary school we were always fighting blacks and always out numbered right up to high school.

Ever since I can remember I always heard of black people jumping people, robbing people, killing with very little reason, and bunch of other things. Sure they were stupid enough to do it to their own, but they also did it to Mexicans more than often enough to make generalizations about black people. So yeah a lot of Mexicans that fisrt got to black areas in LA around the 80s have a very negative oppinion about black people, but what the hell do you expect? You keep hearing about some black guy doing this and that crime to one of your relatives, eventually your going to dislike them. Mexicans do the same to their own people too but they really did not do it to the blacks at any where near the same scale the balcks did to the Mexicans.

Now I'm not talking about surenos or of the black gangs, or any gangs period, I'm talking about the Mexican community that first arrived here in Compton, Inglewood, and South Central in large numbers. In those days people were afriad to walk around block, becuase they always thought soem black guy was rob and kill them for 5 dollars. Now not every Mexican lived liked this, but a lot did. And we did not get those stories from the news on TV, we got these stories from our family and friends. Hell you couldn't go a week with out hearing about some black guy doing something to somebody you knew. Those were the days when there was only one Mexican family a block.

And would you shut up about the whole population thing. When you talk about numbers in gangs you can't talk about the whole population because it won't matter. The only way numbers would matter is if you got the numbers of only gang members. The population of Latinos in LA is about 5 times more then black people and I doubt their are 5 surenos for every 1 black gang member, especially in South LA, Inglewood, and Compton . But it is impossible to get solid numbers on something like that.

But just get this in your little brain, the Mexicans fresh off of Mexico that got here in 80s dislike blacks because of thier experience they had with them when they first got here. Not because of some Eme alliance with AB, not because they were jealous of the trends or music blacks strarted, because a Mexican barely off of Mexico wouldn't care about that stuff, not because Mexicans thought balcks were an inferior race, but because of the experiences they had when they got here. And thier kids that were born here shared their dislike for black people because of the way family memebers were being treated. There were Mexicans that got along ok with the blacks, I just never met many of them.

Now I would bet anything that more blacks have killed innocent Mexicans, than Mexicans killed innocent blacks. For damn sure more balcks committed more crimes against Mexicans than Mexicans on blacks. It doesn't matter if those crimes commited to Mexicans were racially motivated or not and it doesn' t matter that they committed the same crimes too against there own people, even if they got it worse, because when someone does something wrong to your family the last thing you care about is the motivation for it. Mexicans had it a lot worse in those days than blacks have in the year 2005 with the surenos.

Tell me if you had a to chose between killing one those little stormfront kids and a man of your same race that raped and killed your sister who would you kill? The devil or the black guy? But I guess you are stupid to get my point here.

I know about the messed up things CVTF has done but I also know about the messed up things the Pirus out here have done. No matter how much you want to believe it or not niether side, Black or Brown, has moral ground over the other.

I'm only speaking for those Mexicans I mentioned in the same time frame. Because that is what I experienced.

Now it is your turn to call me a devil and type that repetitive BS you always do.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 24th, 2005, 4:30 pm

mnjmc wrote:School riots, which are really just fights with few kids involved, have been going on for many years idiot, even when Mexicans were the minority in South Central and Compton. Blacks always tried to bully Mexicans in those days. I know because I lived in Compton since I was 4 years old. So don't try to say that blacks never tried to flex their muscle both in school and on the street when they were the majority. To tell you the truth when the numbers got even was when the blacks backed off. Even in elemetary school we were always fighting blacks and always out numbered right up to high school.

Ever since I can remember I always heard of black people jumping people, robbing people, killing with very little reason, and bunch of other things. Sure they were stupid enough to do it to their own, but they also did it to Mexicans more than often enough to make generalizations about black people. So yeah a lot of Mexicans that fisrt got to black areas in LA around the 80s have a very negative oppinion about black people, but what the hell do you expect? You keep hearing about some black guy doing this and that crime to one of your relatives, eventually your going to dislike them. Mexicans do the same to their own people too but they really did not do it to the blacks at any where near the same scale the balcks did to the Mexicans.

Now I'm not talking about surenos or of the black gangs, or any gangs period, I'm talking about the Mexican community that first arrived here in Compton, Inglewood, and South Central in large numbers. In those days people were afriad to walk around block, becuase they always thought soem black guy was rob and kill them for 5 dollars. Now not every Mexican lived liked this, but a lot did. And we did not get those stories from the news on TV, we got these stories from our family and friends. Hell you couldn't go a week with out hearing about some black guy doing something to somebody you knew. Those were the days when there was only one Mexican family a block.

And would you shut up about the whole population thing. When you talk about numbers in gangs you can't talk about the whole population because it won't matter. The only way numbers would matter is if you got the numbers of only gang members. The population of Latinos in LA is about 5 times more then black people and I doubt their are 5 surenos for every 1 black gang member, especially in South LA, Inglewood, and Compton . But it is impossible to get solid numbers on something like that.

But just get this in your little brain, the Mexicans fresh off of Mexico that got here in 80s dislike blacks because of thier experience they had with them when they first got here. Not because of some Eme alliance with AB, not because they were jealous of the trends or music blacks strarted, because a Mexican barely off of Mexico wouldn't care about that stuff, not because Mexicans thought balcks were an inferior race, but because of the experiences they had when they got here. And thier kids that were born here shared their dislike for black people because of the way family memebers were being treated. There were Mexicans that got along ok with the blacks, I just never met many of them.

Now I would bet anything that more blacks have killed innocent Mexicans, than Mexicans killed innocent blacks. For damn sure more balcks committed more crimes against Mexicans than Mexicans on blacks. It doesn't matter if those crimes commited to Mexicans were racially motivated or not and it doesn' t matter that they committed the same crimes too against there own people, even if they got it worse, because when someone does something wrong to your family the last thing you care about is the motivation for it. Mexicans had it a lot worse in those days than blacks have in the year 2005 with the surenos.

Tell me if you had a to chose between killing one those little stormfront kids and a man of your same race that raped and killed your sister who would you kill? The devil or the black guy? But I guess you are stupid to get my point here.

I know about the messed up things CVTF has done but I also know about the messed up things the Pirus out here have done. No matter how much you want to believe it or not niether side, Black or Brown, has moral ground over the other.

I'm only speaking for those Mexicans I mentioned in the same time frame. Because that is what I experienced.

Now it is your turn to call me a devil and type that repetitive BS you always do.

damn, thats one of the most real posts I have seen on this site. I have always saw everything theame way. sure, Mexicans and Mexicans gangs have done some fucked up shit, but nobody can tell me that Blacks havnt done just as much. Im tired of all the finger pointing at us.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 24th, 2005, 5:02 pm

mnjmc...good post! Looks like your The "More Accurate" Real..

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 24th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Larry Elder said it correctly when he proclaimed that Black People Are More Racist Than White People!! He's my hero...

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 24th, 2005, 8:41 pm

i dont live in LA but i have alot of family down there and just hearing about the black vs mexican thing going on its frustrating as hell, last time i went down i saw some tagging in van nuys that said mexican killa i was like wtf i thought some white nazi's did it & it turns out it was a black guys were kicking it the night b4 i went down. mexican killa to me doesnt sound like some gang shht that sounds more like anyone that's mexican is gonna get it.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 6:29 am

stamps wrote:Your so full of shit, I didn't even finsish reading your twisted, stupid, wanna be intelligent ass response..

Go fu-- yourself too,,Black Devil
*I may be a "Black Devil", but it's only within the context of giving the real DEVILS like yourself HELL!!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 8:06 am

-School riots, which are really just fights with few kids involved, have been going on for many years idiot, even when Mexicans were the minority in South Central and Compton. Blacks always tried to bully Mexicans in those days. I know because I lived in Compton since I was 4 years old. So don't try to say that blacks never tried to flex their muscle both in school and on the street when they were the majority. To tell you the truth when the numbers got even was when the blacks backed off. Even in elemetary school we were always fighting blacks and always out numbered right up to high school.

*Again devil, you're coming with historical revisionist BS!!! I use to live in Compton FOOL, and what I can tell you is similar to what I've said before, and that is that BLACK FOLKS HAVE INDEED TARGETED MEXICANS/CHICANOS IN THE PAST, WHEN THEY (BLACK FOLKS) WERE IN THE MAJORITY, HOWEVER, IT WASN'T COMPARED TO WHAT MEXICANS/CHICANOS DO PRESENTLY, NEITHER WAS IT COMPARED TO HOW BLACK FOLKS TARGETED ONE ANOTHER-NOR ARE THE MOTIVES SIMILAR!!!

Black folks targeting mexicans/chicanos was symptomatic of a spillover, of the heinous, and violent actions, that black folks were inflicting horrendously upon one another! Why the fuck do you think that black folks were leaving areas like Compton, Lynwood, Watts, and other areas of South Central, for the desert areas and the I.E. as such? BECAUSE THIS MASS EXODUS OF BLACK FOLKS FROM THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS, AND COMMUNITIES, WERE ATTEMPTS TO ESCAPE THE GENOCIDE THAT THEIR OWN PEOPLE WERE INFLICTING UPON ONE ANOTHER!!! You didn't see mexicans leaving in large droves from those areas, despite the problems that many experienced at the hands of black folks, simply because-IT WASN'T AS INTENSE!!!

What? You thought mexicans weren't going to get touched at all, but that they were just going to avoid the black rain of genocide, similar to a fool avoiding the raindrops? Hell no, it doesn't work that way DEVIL!! And besides, the racism that mexicans/chicanos presently are heaping upon black folks as a collective, especially non-black gang members (civilians), far outweighs the harassment that mexicans/chicanos experienced at the hands of black people, when black folks were in the majority in those areas, back in the day.

As I said before, back in the day, black gangs, and black folks in general, weren't trying to neutralize, subjugate and totally annihilate the mexican/chicano community, the way mexicans/chicanos are doing so with black folks! Mexican/chicano hatred for black folks is so intense, that it rivals that of anything that white folks can throw our way, because in the end, as I've said so before, so say I now again-SURENO DEVILS, AND POSSIBLY A GREAT MAJORITY OF THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE, ARE MERE SOLDIERS FOR THE DEVIL'S ARMY!!

You devils may be able to convince, deceive, and revise the true motives why you devils attack black folks wantonly, with the BS and convenient lie that black folks first harassed mexicans in the past, therefore you're invoking a payback: BUT OLD SCHOOL HEADS LIKE MYSELF KNOW THE REAL DEAL!!

Face it, you devil surenos and a large portion of the mexican collective, are just enemies of black folks, PERIOD!

And now that you're bullshitting, I do indeed remember back in those days, when your own people, use to bully black folks in the schoolyard, and in the neighborhoods, especially if you felt that they were easy pickings. I remember plenty of your own people intentionally maddogging, and starting fights with black folks, for no good sane reason! Hell! That shit even happened to me, where I had the experience in beating down an ese, for maddogging me, and talking shit to me, to where he and I eventually threw down, just because I wasn't taking his shit!! So don't act as if your people were all innocent back in the day.

Because in the end, many of those fights back then, between blacks and mexicans, THE MEXICANS STARTED IT, just like they overwhelmingly start the majority of the "riots" in these schools today-because they themselves (mexicans) tried to flex their muscles against the black majority, because in the end, they couldn't stomach the idea of black domination, even in numbers that weren't that much threatening towards them, just because they were black!

So no devil, in the end, you're full of shit, and so are the old heads who are eses, that are promoting your revisionist historical BS, just to justify their own people's demonic hatred for black folks!

It is your people, who are the root cause of the riots and racism that has afflicted L.A. and parts of Southern California, because the simple fact of the matter, you don't believe black folks have a right to live in Cali, and other parts of the southwest, and that belief is what is driving much of your nazi like hatred towards black folks-AND YOU DEVILS KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!

-Ever since I can remember I always heard of black people jumping people, robbing people, killing with very little reason, and bunch of other things. Sure they were stupid enough to do it to their own, but they also did it to Mexicans more than often enough to make generalizations about black people. So yeah a lot of Mexicans that fisrt got to black areas in LA around the 80s have a very negative oppinion about black people, but what the hell do you expect? You keep hearing about some black guy doing this and that crime to one of your relatives, eventually your going to dislike them. Mexicans do the same to their own people too but they really did not do it to the blacks at any where near the same scale the balcks did to the Mexicans.

-Now I'm not talking about surenos or of the black gangs, or any gangs period, I'm talking about the Mexican community that first arrived here in Compton, Inglewood, and South Central in large numbers. In those days people were afriad to walk around block, becuase they always thought soem black guy was rob and kill them for 5 dollars. Now not every Mexican lived liked this, but a lot did. And we did not get those stories from the news on TV, we got these stories from our family and friends. Hell you couldn't go a week with out hearing about some black guy doing something to somebody you knew. Those were the days when there was only one Mexican family a block.

-And would you shut up about the whole population thing. When you talk about numbers in gangs you can't talk about the whole population because it won't matter. The only way numbers would matter is if you got the numbers of only gang members. The population of Latinos in LA is about 5 times more then black people and I doubt their are 5 surenos for every 1 black gang member, especially in South LA, Inglewood, and Compton . But it is impossible to get solid numbers on something like that.

*Again devil, how long will you come with your historical, revisionist BS? Black folks attacking mexicans from back in the day, as was said before, doesn't justify the hatred and outright intentional racism and white supremacists beliefs, that many of your devil people carrry for black folks presently, and you know this! One thing I have to give you mexican sureno devils, and that is the fact that you're good at utilizing propaganda, and red-herring, straw-man like arguments, in order to provoke sympathy in the listeners, or those reading your words, but that BS won't work on me.

The simple fact of the matter is, many mexicans come over to this country with racist feelings towards black folks, in the sense that they already feel that they are superior to black people, because in mexico, the few blacks that are there, ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SOCIETAL TOTEM POLE! (Hell, your country even enslaved black folks.) So when your people come over to this country and see the elevated state of black people, compared to how black folks are, in the country from whence your people left (mexico), many of your folks begin to earl, and find a disgust in the fact that white folks would "exalt" black folks, over mexicans, simply because the people whitey's exalting and giving all this largesse to, are NIGGERS!!!!

Mexicans, especially the chicanos (and you know what type of distinction I'm making here), probably like yourself, read black history, see the little that black folks have accomplished, as well as the culture that black folks have produced, and the ascendency that they've gained in certain areas within the media, which as a result, makes your people flush with extreme jealousy and hatred, amongst other things. You see, devils like you would want to forget the reality that much of what black folks have, is based on the blood, sweat and tears, that black folks have shedded, in order to accomplish and achieve the little that they do have within this society.

But you mexican devils refuse to see that, because of the fact that you're so blinded by your own extreme, and hideous jealousies and hatred for black folks! That's why you devils try to claim hip-hop culture, to where some of you even attempt to take credit for creating rap music, or let alone-GANGSTA RAP!!! That's why many of you try to take credit for certain fashion statements that black folks originated as codified fashion statements, but mexicans/chicanos codified later, as a result of being influenced by black culture: LIKE ZOOT SUITS, AND BAGGY PLEATED PANTS, WITH LONG CHAINS RUNNING DOWN THE TROUSERS, AMONGST OTHER THINGS!!!!

As a matter of fact, mexican/chicano hatred is so venomous for black folks, and goes beyond the BS excuses you make (black folks fucked with mexicans first, therefore mexicans are doing the equivalent in reverse), that many of your own people in L.A., will intentionally spread lies and say that MLK Hospital, on up until 10 years ago, never served the mexican/chicano community, nor could mexican/chicano patients, enter into that hospital and be treated-WHICH IS BS!! But you see, this is the propaganda that your people are spreading and feeding into other mexican/chicanos, along with the belief that black and white folks are in it together, and that white folks like black folks more so than mexicans-in order to justify your hatred for black folks further, as well as give yourselves an epic bent to your struggles-when in reality, it is your people who ally themselves with white supremacists and racists, all throughout the southwest devil!! THIS IS WHAT YOUR PEOPLE DO, FOOL!!!!!

Now that I think about it, mexicans/chicanos don't mean black folks no damn good!!! Hell! I know of mexicans/chicanos attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and are also benefitting from latino graduate scholarships at this one black university's Mass Communications Department-whereby the graduates will enter into various media outlets catering to the spanish speaking public, after they graduate. Would mexicans/chicanos do the same for black folks? HELL NO!!!!

With mexicans/chicanos, it's all about your people, and FUCK THE REST!!!

I can cite plenty more examples where black folks have benefitted and aided mexicans/chicanos in this society fool (don't get me started on that one) so again, don't give me that BS about all things being equal in the hate department between blacks and mexicans, and how that mexicans and black folks attack and hate one another equally, BECAUSE THEN I'D TELL YOUR ASS TO GO TO HELL, AND PREACH THOSE LIES TO THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LISTEN, AND THOSE WHO ARE GULLIBLE, AS WELL AS THOSE WHO WANT TO BELIEVE YOUR BS, BECAUSE IN THE END, MEXICANS HATE BLACK FOLKS, BECAUSE ULTIMATELY-MEXICANS ARE HATERS, JUST LIKE THEIR WHITE BRETHREN!

And the fact that you devils can so freely ally yourselves with white supremacists, just tells me that you are the enemies of black people, and are not some latent dark brothers and sisters, who needs to realize how "whitey" is pulling the strings, for in the end-YOU ARE OF WHITEY, AND WHITEY IS OF YOU: if folks want to go there!

-Now I would bet anything that more blacks have killed innocent Mexicans, than Mexicans killed innocent blacks. For damn sure more balcks committed more crimes against Mexicans than Mexicans on blacks. It doesn't matter if those crimes commited to Mexicans were racially motivated or not and it doesn' t matter that they committed the same crimes too against there own people, even if they got it worse, because when someone does something wrong to your family the last thing you care about is the motivation for it.

*Black folks committing crimes against black folks, as I've said before, far outweighed the number of crimes that mexicans faced at the hands of black folks, to the point to where black folks had to leave their own communities, similar to a mass exodus, because of the genocide that was being inflicted upon their own people!

Also, as I said before, when you had a high population of black gangs, wreaking great havoc upon their own people, to where it forced many of them (black people) to leave in large droves, OF COURSE THERE WAS GOING TO BE AN OVERSPILL ONTO THE MEXICAN/CHICANO COMMUNITY!!! HOWEVER, as I said before, so say I now again, BLACK CRIME AND DESTRUCTION AGAINST ONE ANOTHER, WAS FAR MORE INTENSE, AND OUTWEIGHED ANYTHING THAT WAS DIRECTED AT MEXICANS/CHICANOS, NEITHER DOES IT FULLY JUSTIFY MEXICANS/CHICANOS HATRED AND WANTONLY, RACIALLY MOTIVATED ATTACKS AGAINST BLACK FOLKS PRESENTLY, SEEING AS HOW THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS!

It may explain a little, but it doesn't encompass the whole picture. What I've written above does, and then some.

Furthermore, I remember back in the day, when black gang members, or hoods, not just in Compton, would sit on their porches, and/or just hang out in their hoods, and would allow mexicans/chicanos, and believe it or not, some white folks, to either cruise on by, or walk down the street, without even fucking with them! Oh, but let that be a black person walking by, especially a male, then those fools would get maddogged, or asked what "set" they were from!! I've also seen instances where these bangers would beat the shit out of black folks, especially males, who didn't belong, WHEREAS I'VE SEEN MEXICANS OPERATE WITH IMMUNITY!!

I remember when I, and some mexican cat was walking through a black gang area, and the muthafuckin black gang members approached my ass, asking me what "set" that I was from, as well as told me not to bring my ass around that area anymore!! But I noticed these fools didn't fuck with the ese that was with me! Hell! Now that you're bullshitting, I even remember when you had ese "barrios" or gang sets, right next door to a black hood. And mind you, these "barrios" could've easily been smashed and closed down, but they weren't fucked with!! But these same black gangs, who had these small ese gangs living next door to them, would instead go over into other areas and fight their own black brothers, because they (black brothers) belonged to a different set, or wore the wrong colors, but again, the eses that were right next door (literally) that considered themselves a "barrio," with lesser numbers-WOULDN'T EVEN BE CONSIDERED, WHEN IT CAME TO BEING TOUCHED, OR SMASHED UPON!!!

As a matter of fact, the ese gangs throughout South Central, were shit to speak of back in the day, and hardly raised a peep, or even flexed their muscles, because of the fact that black gangs were overwhelmingly more powerful, and would've smashed on them righteously. Not only that, during that time, you didn't have black gangs intentionally targeting mexicans/chicanos who lived in black areas, who weren't involved in gangs, just because they were mexican, the way you have mexican gang bangers targeting innocent black civilians.

You see, again, you devils can deceive and try and pull the wool over other folks eyes, in regards to mexicans/chicanos presently, when it comes to their (mexican/chicano) gripes with black folks, and their supposed justification for targeting black civilians and whatnot, but the simple fact of the matter is:

BLACK CRIMINALS THAT WERE TARGETING MEXICANS/CHICANOS BACK IN THE DAY, WEREN'T NECESSARILY GANG MEMBERS, NEITHER WAS THERE AN UNCTION TO PURPOSEFULLY TARGET MEXICANS BY BLACK GANGS! THAT'S WHY I LABEL YOU DEVILS AS FOOT SOLDIERS FOR THE DEVIL'S ARMY, BECAUSE SURENO GANGS HAVE NO HONOR, OR CODE, WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING, MAIMING, AND COMMITTING GENOCIDE, UPON AN INNOCENT BLACK, CIVILIAN POPULATION!!!!!!

You scoundrels are bullying devils, who are doing things to black people, THAT BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NEVER DONE TO YOUR PEOPLE!!
And yes, sometimes the motives behind an act, does tell a lot about the person, and/or persons, that are committing such acts!!

Black criminals targeted mexicans back in the day, because they (black folks) were criminals, and in the end, that's what criminals do. Mexicans nowadays, especially mexican gang bangers, attack black folks, just because they are black, with little else to provoke the matter...

THAT'S THE QUALITATIVE DIFFERENCE, AND THEN SOME!

A mexican sureno feels that it's their duty to kill black folks, even if they are civilians, whether they're young, old, male and/or female. This is the genocidal designs, and mindset that your people have in taking black life, whereas black folks never felt this way, in regards to mexicans/chicanos...

-Mexicans had it a lot worse in those days than blacks have in the year 2005 with the surenos.

*THAT'S BS DEVIL, AND YOU KNOW THIS!!! For anyone reading this sophist drivel of his, JUST READ MY ABOVE STATEMENTS!! Why? For within my statements, you'll find the unadulterated, 100% truth!

-Tell me if you had a to chose between killing one those little stormfront kids and a man of your same race that raped and killed your sister who would you kill?

*I would kill the man of my same race, that raped and killed my sister! So what's your point???

-The devil or the black guy?

*I would kill the black guy, but will never take my eyes off the prize, that is of my primary enemy: THE DEVIL!! In other words, I won't get so inundated with the "black guy" who raped and killed my sister, so much so, to where I will begin targeting anything that looks black, whether they be young, old, male, or female????? Why? Because I still realize that ultimately, and in the long term, that those racist bastards over on stormfront, are my eternal enemies, and that these are the devils that I will have to truly, in the end, contend with.

That's why I've always said that black folks ought to form street militias, in order to protect themselves from those outside of their communities (whites and mexicans), as well as those within their communities (black folks).

-But I guess you are stupid to get my point here.

*No devil, I got your frivolous point, but the point you were trying to make, doesn't stand, neither is it estimable...

-I know about the messed up things CVTF has done but I also know about the messed up things the Pirus out here have done. No matter how much you want to believe it or not niether side, Black or Brown, has moral ground over the other.

*The only "moral ground" that folks like Pirus have, is the fact that unlike the Tortillas, THEY'RE NOT ATTACKING INNOCENT MEXICAN/CHICANO CIVILIANS, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MEXICAN/CHICANO!! Hell! You have mexican/chicano families living within black gang territories, and they HARDLY EVER, IF EVER, GET FUCKED WITH!!!! These black gang members, by and large, don't have the same racist mentality (not to be confused with murderous mentality) that your mexican/chicano, sureno gang brethren have!!!

Again, you'll have mexican/chicano gang bangers kill little black girls and boys, just because they're black, but the little mexican girls and boys, who are living in Piru, and other black gang territories, again, hardly ever get touched, nor are they fucked with.

This isn't to praise the nobility of black gangs, because in the end, black gangs have caused great damage to their own communities, in regards to murder, and other forms of criminal mayhem, prompting a black exodus, if you will, from these predominantly black communities, but I can say of a surety, that when it comes to intentionally targeting little children, or folks in general who are non-gang bangers, whether they be young or old, just because there of a different race, THAT'S WHAT YOU DEVILS DO!!!

-I'm only speaking for those Mexicans I mentioned in the same time frame. Because that is what I experienced.

*And yeah maybe so, but you only told a part of the story, whereas I've told the whole story...

-Now it is your turn to call me a devil and type that repetitive BS you always do.

*Oh, but you know that!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 8:07 am

stamps wrote:Larry Elder said it correctly when he proclaimed that Black People Are More Racist Than White People!! He's my hero...
*Of course Larry Elder is your "hero," because he's a sellout black man, who say's things devils like you want to hear!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 8:11 am

anonymousman wrote:i dont live in LA but i have alot of family down there and just hearing about the black vs mexican thing going on its frustrating as hell, last time i went down i saw some tagging in van nuys that said mexican killa i was like wtf i thought some white nazi's did it & it turns out it was a black guys were kicking it the night b4 i went down. mexican killa to me doesnt sound like some gang shht that sounds more like anyone that's mexican is gonna get it.
*Likewise, on the same token, I've seen tags where mexican gangs would use racial slurs against black folks, such as "Kill All Niggers," or "Fuck Niggers," etc.!

Furthermore, black folks as a rule, have always hated white people more so than any other group, that is if they were going to hate on another race. HOWEVER, with mexicans/chicanos, and their white supremacist, in your face hatred for black folks, it is causing many black folks to include within their pantheon of race hatred, mexicans/chicanos. Because in the end, mexicans/chicanos are determined to hate black people, and are determined for black people to hate them (mexicans/chicanos), just so that their (mexicans/chicanos) hatred for black folks, can be justified.

Kind of like the hate, that hate produced!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 8:17 am

RuthlessBone wrote:
mnjmc wrote:School riots, which are really just fights with few kids involved, have been going on for many years idiot, even when Mexicans were the minority in South Central and Compton. Blacks always tried to bully Mexicans in those days. I know because I lived in Compton since I was 4 years old. So don't try to say that blacks never tried to flex their muscle both in school and on the street when they were the majority. To tell you the truth when the numbers got even was when the blacks backed off. Even in elemetary school we were always fighting blacks and always out numbered right up to high school.

damn, thats one of the most real posts I have seen on this site. I have always saw everything theame way. sure, Mexicans and Mexicans gangs have done some #%@& up shit, but nobody can tell me that Blacks havnt done just as much. Im tired of all the finger pointing at us.
*I've never denied that black gangs performed egregious acts against their own population mainly, and some mexicans. What I am denying, and what I'm stating is, the fact that mexicans have a legitimate claim, when it comes to their racist behavior, and violent actions, against black folks, now that they (mexicans) have the power to inflict such actions, seeing as how when black folks were in the majority, back in the day, mexicans/chicanos were hardly fucked with, in a similar vein-to how mexican/chicanos are targeting innocent black civilians.

Face it, mexicans hate black folks, and the hatred that black folks may have for mexicans/chicanos, which is increasing due to mexican/chicanos showing their true color and asses because of the cockiness that they know they have, when it comes to their numbers-isn't comparable in scale, nor in motives...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 8:23 am

In my post to m, where I would say "non-black gang members," I meant to say "black non-gang members." Too bad I'm not able to edit!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2005, 8:30 am

Black criminals targeted mexicans back in the day, because they (black folks) were criminals...

I meant to say:

Black criminals targeted mexicans back in the day, because they (the black folks who were criminals) were criminals...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 29th, 2005, 6:57 pm

TheReal wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:

damn, thats one of the most real posts I have seen on this site. I have always saw everything theame way. sure, Mexicans and Mexicans gangs have done some #%@& up shit, but nobody can tell me that Blacks havnt done just as much. Im tired of all the finger pointing at us.
*I've never denied that black gangs performed egregious acts against their own population mainly, and some mexicans. What I am denying, and what I'm stating is, the fact that mexicans have a legitimate claim, when it comes to their racist behavior, and violent actions, against black folks, now that they (mexicans) have the power to inflict such actions, seeing as how when black folks were in the majority, back in the day, mexicans/chicanos were hardly #%@& with, in a similar vein-to how mexican/chicanos are targeting innocent black civilians.

Face it, mexicans hate black folks, and the hatred that black folks may have for mexicans/chicanos, which is increasing due to mexican/chicanos showing their true color and asses because of the cockiness that they know they have, when it comes to their numbers-isn't comparable in scale, nor in motives...

I didnt even read the rest of your other long post because I know its more of that hateful talk as always and Im just not in the mood for it today. man, today I had to work with like 3 black guys on a job in LA and with my uncle and 2 cousins who are of course mexican and from sureno gangs, 2 of them just got out of prison, and their was no probelms. we they showed the black homies nothing but respect, helping each other out..so dont even try to tell me what WE hate and what we think. most of us are just cool with anyways whos cool with us. its like your just working towards making the problem worse..trying to spreak more hate. it takes too much energy to hate.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » June 29th, 2005, 11:38 pm

Depends on the shotcaller's priorities. There are some shotcallers will put business first and let a Black hustle in their hood but them many won't. Soutsiders are kind of big on keeping their hoods racially pure. But if the neighborhood is a bit mixed and the shotcaller is business first then it can happen.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » June 30th, 2005, 1:01 am

TheReal wrote:-School riots, which are really just fights with few kids involved, have been going on for many years idiot, even when Mexicans were the minority in South Central and Compton. Blacks always tried to bully Mexicans in those days. I know because I lived in Compton since I was 4 years old. So don't try to say that blacks never tried to flex their muscle both in school and on the street when they were the majority. To tell you the truth when the numbers got even was when the blacks backed off. Even in elemetary school we were always fighting blacks and always out numbered right up to high school.

*Again devil, you're coming with historical revisionist BS!!! I use to live in Compton FOOL, and what I can tell you is similar to what I've said before, and that is that BLACK FOLKS HAVE INDEED TARGETED MEXICANS/CHICANOS IN THE PAST, WHEN THEY (BLACK FOLKS) WERE IN THE MAJORITY, HOWEVER, IT WASN'T COMPARED TO WHAT MEXICANS/CHICANOS DO PRESENTLY, NEITHER WAS IT COMPARED TO HOW BLACK FOLKS TARGETED ONE ANOTHER-NOR ARE THE MOTIVES SIMILAR!!!

Black folks targeting mexicans/chicanos was symptomatic of a spillover, of the heinous, and violent actions, that black folks were inflicting horrendously upon one another! Why the fu-- do you think that black folks were leaving areas like Compton, Lynwood, Watts, and other areas of South Central, for the desert areas and the I.E. as such? BECAUSE THIS MASS EXODUS OF BLACK FOLKS FROM THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS, AND COMMUNITIES, WERE ATTEMPTS TO ESCAPE THE GENOCIDE THAT THEIR OWN PEOPLE WERE INFLICTING UPON ONE ANOTHER!!! You didn't see mexicans leaving in large droves from those areas, despite the problems that many experienced at the hands of black folks, simply because-IT WASN'T AS INTENSE!!!

What? You thought mexicans weren't going to get touched at all, but that they were just going to avoid the black rain of genocide, similar to a fool avoiding the raindrops? Hell no, it doesn't work that way DEVIL!! And besides, the racism that mexicans/chicanos presently are heaping upon black folks as a collective, especially non-black gang members (civilians), far outweighs the harassment that mexicans/chicanos experienced at the hands of black people, when black folks were in the majority in those areas, back in the day.

As I said before, back in the day, black gangs, and black folks in general, weren't trying to neutralize, subjugate and totally annihilate the mexican/chicano community, the way mexicans/chicanos are doing so with black folks! Mexican/chicano hatred for black folks is so intense, that it rivals that of anything that white folks can throw our way, because in the end, as I've said so before, so say I now again-SURENO DEVILS, AND POSSIBLY A GREAT MAJORITY OF THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE, ARE MERE SOLDIERS FOR THE DEVIL'S ARMY!!

You devils may be able to convince, deceive, and revise the true motives why you devils attack black folks wantonly, with the BS and convenient lie that black folks first harassed mexicans in the past, therefore you're invoking a payback: BUT OLD SCHOOL HEADS LIKE MYSELF KNOW THE REAL DEAL!!

Face it, you devil surenos and a large portion of the mexican collective, are just enemies of black folks, PERIOD!

And now that you're bullshitting, I do indeed remember back in those days, when your own people, use to bully black folks in the schoolyard, and in the neighborhoods, especially if you felt that they were easy pickings. I remember plenty of your own people intentionally maddogging, and starting fights with black folks, for no good sane reason! Hell! That shit even happened to me, where I had the experience in beating down an ese, for maddogging me, and talking shit to me, to where he and I eventually threw down, just because I wasn't taking his shit!! So don't act as if your people were all innocent back in the day.

Because in the end, many of those fights back then, between blacks and mexicans, THE MEXICANS STARTED IT, just like they overwhelmingly start the majority of the "riots" in these schools today-because they themselves (mexicans) tried to flex their muscles against the black majority, because in the end, they couldn't stomach the idea of black domination, even in numbers that weren't that much threatening towards them, just because they were black!

So no devil, in the end, you're full of shit, and so are the old heads who are eses, that are promoting your revisionist historical BS, just to justify their own people's demonic hatred for black folks!

It is your people, who are the root cause of the riots and racism that has afflicted L.A. and parts of Southern California, because the simple fact of the matter, you don't believe black folks have a right to live in Cali, and other parts of the southwest, and that belief is what is driving much of your nazi like hatred towards black folks-AND YOU DEVILS KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!

-Ever since I can remember I always heard of black people jumping people, robbing people, killing with very little reason, and bunch of other things. Sure they were stupid enough to do it to their own, but they also did it to Mexicans more than often enough to make generalizations about black people. So yeah a lot of Mexicans that fisrt got to black areas in LA around the 80s have a very negative oppinion about black people, but what the hell do you expect? You keep hearing about some black guy doing this and that crime to one of your relatives, eventually your going to dislike them. Mexicans do the same to their own people too but they really did not do it to the blacks at any where near the same scale the balcks did to the Mexicans.

-Now I'm not talking about surenos or of the black gangs, or any gangs period, I'm talking about the Mexican community that first arrived here in Compton, Inglewood, and South Central in large numbers. In those days people were afriad to walk around block, becuase they always thought soem black guy was rob and kill them for 5 dollars. Now not every Mexican lived liked this, but a lot did. And we did not get those stories from the news on TV, we got these stories from our family and friends. Hell you couldn't go a week with out hearing about some black guy doing something to somebody you knew. Those were the days when there was only one Mexican family a block.

-And would you shut up about the whole population thing. When you talk about numbers in gangs you can't talk about the whole population because it won't matter. The only way numbers would matter is if you got the numbers of only gang members. The population of Latinos in LA is about 5 times more then black people and I doubt their are 5 surenos for every 1 black gang member, especially in South LA, Inglewood, and Compton . But it is impossible to get solid numbers on something like that.

*Again devil, how long will you come with your historical, revisionist BS? Black folks attacking mexicans from back in the day, as was said before, doesn't justify the hatred and outright intentional racism and white supremacists beliefs, that many of your devil people carrry for black folks presently, and you know this! One thing I have to give you mexican sureno devils, and that is the fact that you're good at utilizing propaganda, and red-herring, straw-man like arguments, in order to provoke sympathy in the listeners, or those reading your words, but that BS won't work on me.

The simple fact of the matter is, many mexicans come over to this country with racist feelings towards black folks, in the sense that they already feel that they are superior to black people, because in mexico, the few blacks that are there, ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SOCIETAL TOTEM POLE! (Hell, your country even enslaved black folks.) So when your people come over to this country and see the elevated state of black people, compared to how black folks are, in the country from whence your people left (mexico), many of your folks begin to earl, and find a disgust in the fact that white folks would "exalt" black folks, over mexicans, simply because the people whitey's exalting and giving all this largesse to, are NIGGERS!!!!

Mexicans, especially the chicanos (and you know what type of distinction I'm making here), probably like yourself, read black history, see the little that black folks have accomplished, as well as the culture that black folks have produced, and the ascendency that they've gained in certain areas within the media, which as a result, makes your people flush with extreme jealousy and hatred, amongst other things. You see, devils like you would want to forget the reality that much of what black folks have, is based on the blood, sweat and tears, that black folks have shedded, in order to accomplish and achieve the little that they do have within this society.

But you mexican devils refuse to see that, because of the fact that you're so blinded by your own extreme, and hideous jealousies and hatred for black folks! That's why you devils try to claim hip-hop culture, to where some of you even attempt to take credit for creating rap music, or let alone-GANGSTA RAP!!! That's why many of you try to take credit for certain fashion statements that black folks originated as codified fashion statements, but mexicans/chicanos codified later, as a result of being influenced by black culture: LIKE ZOOT SUITS, AND BAGGY PLEATED PANTS, WITH LONG CHAINS RUNNING DOWN THE TROUSERS, AMONGST OTHER THINGS!!!!

As a matter of fact, mexican/chicano hatred is so venomous for black folks, and goes beyond the BS excuses you make (black folks #%@& with mexicans first, therefore mexicans are doing the equivalent in reverse), that many of your own people in L.A., will intentionally spread lies and say that MLK Hospital, on up until 10 years ago, never served the mexican/chicano community, nor could mexican/chicano patients, enter into that hospital and be treated-WHICH IS BS!! But you see, this is the propaganda that your people are spreading and feeding into other mexican/chicanos, along with the belief that black and white folks are in it together, and that white folks like black folks more so than mexicans-in order to justify your hatred for black folks further, as well as give yourselves an epic bent to your struggles-when in reality, it is your people who ally themselves with white supremacists and racists, all throughout the southwest devil!! THIS IS WHAT YOUR PEOPLE DO, FOOL!!!!!

Now that I think about it, mexicans/chicanos don't mean black folks no damn good!!! Hell! I know of mexicans/chicanos attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and are also benefitting from latino graduate scholarships at this one black university's Mass Communications Department-whereby the graduates will enter into various media outlets catering to the spanish speaking public, after they graduate. Would mexicans/chicanos do the same for black folks? HELL NO!!!!

With mexicans/chicanos, it's all about your people, and fu-- THE REST!!!

I can cite plenty more examples where black folks have benefitted and aided mexicans/chicanos in this society fool (don't get me started on that one) so again, don't give me that BS about all things being equal in the hate department between blacks and mexicans, and how that mexicans and black folks attack and hate one another equally, BECAUSE THEN I'D TELL YOUR ASS TO GO TO HELL, AND PREACH THOSE LIES TO THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LISTEN, AND THOSE WHO ARE GULLIBLE, AS WELL AS THOSE WHO WANT TO BELIEVE YOUR BS, BECAUSE IN THE END, MEXICANS HATE BLACK FOLKS, BECAUSE ULTIMATELY-MEXICANS ARE HATERS, JUST LIKE THEIR WHITE BRETHREN!

And the fact that you devils can so freely ally yourselves with white supremacists, just tells me that you are the enemies of black people, and are not some latent dark brothers and sisters, who needs to realize how "whitey" is pulling the strings, for in the end-YOU ARE OF WHITEY, AND WHITEY IS OF YOU: if folks want to go there!

-Now I would bet anything that more blacks have killed innocent Mexicans, than Mexicans killed innocent blacks. For damn sure more balcks committed more crimes against Mexicans than Mexicans on blacks. It doesn't matter if those crimes commited to Mexicans were racially motivated or not and it doesn' t matter that they committed the same crimes too against there own people, even if they got it worse, because when someone does something wrong to your family the last thing you care about is the motivation for it.

*Black folks committing crimes against black folks, as I've said before, far outweighed the number of crimes that mexicans faced at the hands of black folks, to the point to where black folks had to leave their own communities, similar to a mass exodus, because of the genocide that was being inflicted upon their own people!

Also, as I said before, when you had a high population of black gangs, wreaking great havoc upon their own people, to where it forced many of them (black people) to leave in large droves, OF COURSE THERE WAS GOING TO BE AN OVERSPILL ONTO THE MEXICAN/CHICANO COMMUNITY!!! HOWEVER, as I said before, so say I now again, BLACK CRIME AND DESTRUCTION AGAINST ONE ANOTHER, WAS FAR MORE INTENSE, AND OUTWEIGHED ANYTHING THAT WAS DIRECTED AT MEXICANS/CHICANOS, NEITHER DOES IT FULLY JUSTIFY MEXICANS/CHICANOS HATRED AND WANTONLY, RACIALLY MOTIVATED ATTACKS AGAINST BLACK FOLKS PRESENTLY, SEEING AS HOW THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS!

It may explain a little, but it doesn't encompass the whole picture. What I've written above does, and then some.

Furthermore, I remember back in the day, when black gang members, or hoods, not just in Compton, would sit on their porches, and/or just hang out in their hoods, and would allow mexicans/chicanos, and believe it or not, some white folks, to either cruise on by, or walk down the street, without even #%@&#%@ with them! Oh, but let that be a black person walking by, especially a male, then those fools would get maddogged, or asked what "set" they were from!! I've also seen instances where these bangers would beat the shit out of black folks, especially males, who didn't belong, WHEREAS I'VE SEEN MEXICANS OPERATE WITH IMMUNITY!!

I remember when I, and some mexican cat was walking through a black gang area, and the muthafuckin black gang members approached my ass, asking me what "set" that I was from, as well as told me not to bring my ass around that area anymore!! But I noticed these fools didn't fu-- with the ese that was with me! Hell! Now that you're bullshitting, I even remember when you had ese "barrios" or gang sets, right next door to a black hood. And mind you, these "barrios" could've easily been smashed and closed down, but they weren't #%@& with!! But these same black gangs, who had these small ese gangs living next door to them, would instead go over into other areas and fight their own black brothers, because they (black brothers) belonged to a different set, or wore the wrong colors, but again, the eses that were right next door (literally) that considered themselves a "barrio," with lesser numbers-WOULDN'T EVEN BE CONSIDERED, WHEN IT CAME TO BEING TOUCHED, OR SMASHED UPON!!!

As a matter of fact, the ese gangs throughout South Central, were shit to speak of back in the day, and hardly raised a peep, or even flexed their muscles, because of the fact that black gangs were overwhelmingly more powerful, and would've smashed on them righteously. Not only that, during that time, you didn't have black gangs intentionally targeting mexicans/chicanos who lived in black areas, who weren't involved in gangs, just because they were mexican, the way you have mexican gang bangers targeting innocent black civilians.

You see, again, you devils can deceive and try and pull the wool over other folks eyes, in regards to mexicans/chicanos presently, when it comes to their (mexican/chicano) gripes with black folks, and their supposed justification for targeting black civilians and whatnot, but the simple fact of the matter is:

BLACK CRIMINALS THAT WERE TARGETING MEXICANS/CHICANOS BACK IN THE DAY, WEREN'T NECESSARILY GANG MEMBERS, NEITHER WAS THERE AN UNCTION TO PURPOSEFULLY TARGET MEXICANS BY BLACK GANGS! THAT'S WHY I LABEL YOU DEVILS AS FOOT SOLDIERS FOR THE DEVIL'S ARMY, BECAUSE SURENO GANGS HAVE NO HONOR, OR CODE, WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING, MAIMING, AND COMMITTING GENOCIDE, UPON AN INNOCENT BLACK, CIVILIAN POPULATION!!!!!!

You scoundrels are bullying devils, who are doing things to black people, THAT BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NEVER DONE TO YOUR PEOPLE!!
And yes, sometimes the motives behind an act, does tell a lot about the person, and/or persons, that are committing such acts!!

Black criminals targeted mexicans back in the day, because they (black folks) were criminals, and in the end, that's what criminals do. Mexicans nowadays, especially mexican gang bangers, attack black folks, just because they are black, with little else to provoke the matter...

THAT'S THE QUALITATIVE DIFFERENCE, AND THEN SOME!

A mexican sureno feels that it's their duty to kill black folks, even if they are civilians, whether they're young, old, male and/or female. This is the genocidal designs, and mindset that your people have in taking black life, whereas black folks never felt this way, in regards to mexicans/chicanos...

-Mexicans had it a lot worse in those days than blacks have in the year 2005 with the surenos.

*THAT'S BS DEVIL, AND YOU KNOW THIS!!! For anyone reading this sophist drivel of his, JUST READ MY ABOVE STATEMENTS!! Why? For within my statements, you'll find the unadulterated, 100% truth!

-Tell me if you had a to chose between killing one those little stormfront kids and a man of your same race that raped and killed your sister who would you kill?

*I would kill the man of my same race, that raped and killed my sister! So what's your point???

-The devil or the black guy?

*I would kill the black guy, but will never take my eyes off the prize, that is of my primary enemy: THE DEVIL!! In other words, I won't get so inundated with the "black guy" who raped and killed my sister, so much so, to where I will begin targeting anything that looks black, whether they be young, old, male, or female????? Why? Because I still realize that ultimately, and in the long term, that those racist bastards over on stormfront, are my eternal enemies, and that these are the devils that I will have to truly, in the end, contend with.

That's why I've always said that black folks ought to form street militias, in order to protect themselves from those outside of their communities (whites and mexicans), as well as those within their communities (black folks).

-But I guess you are stupid to get my point here.

*No devil, I got your frivolous point, but the point you were trying to make, doesn't stand, neither is it estimable...

-I know about the messed up things CVTF has done but I also know about the messed up things the Pirus out here have done. No matter how much you want to believe it or not niether side, Black or Brown, has moral ground over the other.

*The only "moral ground" that folks like Pirus have, is the fact that unlike the Tortillas, THEY'RE NOT ATTACKING INNOCENT MEXICAN/CHICANO CIVILIANS, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MEXICAN/CHICANO!! Hell! You have mexican/chicano families living within black gang territories, and they HARDLY EVER, IF EVER, GET #%@& WITH!!!! These black gang members, by and large, don't have the same racist mentality (not to be confused with murderous mentality) that your mexican/chicano, sureno gang brethren have!!!

Again, you'll have mexican/chicano gang bangers kill little black girls and boys, just because they're black, but the little mexican girls and boys, who are living in Piru, and other black gang territories, again, hardly ever get touched, nor are they #%@& with.

This isn't to praise the nobility of black gangs, because in the end, black gangs have caused great damage to their own communities, in regards to murder, and other forms of criminal mayhem, prompting a black exodus, if you will, from these predominantly black communities, but I can say of a surety, that when it comes to intentionally targeting little children, or folks in general who are non-gang bangers, whether they be young or old, just because there of a different race, THAT'S WHAT YOU DEVILS DO!!!

-I'm only speaking for those Mexicans I mentioned in the same time frame. Because that is what I experienced.

*And yeah maybe so, but you only told a part of the story, whereas I've told the whole story...

-Now it is your turn to call me a devil and type that repetitive BS you always do.

*Oh, but you know that!
I know you said you lived in Compton. I read that in one of your other post. But I lived their too and I know you just want to believe what you want to believe. Especially when you typed that Blacks are at the bottom in Mexico. You know what? 70% of Mexico is in the bottom. My parents both lived in adobe houses in rural areas in Mexico, like many that came here did. In Mexico it doesn't get in lower than that, even homeless in the city is considered a step up. Besides the majority of Mexicans never even seen a black guy, especially in the placeses in Mexico they came from. And if you didn't know every country in the world had black slaves, and Africa still does practice slavery to this day. So that BS you typed about Mexicans feeling superior to blacks because of class in Mexico is wrong, but it is a more accurate description of South America. There are not enough blacks in Mexico to notice them. Hell you could live in Mexico your whole life with out seeing one a single black guy.

Agian it doesn't matter what was the motivation for the crime, it caused Mexicans to believe blacks were mindless criminals. And I find it hard to believe that blacks were hit by crime even worse than the Mexicans. I think everyone got hit the same, but there is no way you can prove that since many from both sides didn't report a lot of the crimes done to them, so satistics won't work, but it's not like you have them anyways.

Pirus have killed innocent Mexicans, one of them happened to be one of my friends. There is no way they could of used that excuse that they thought he was a gang memeber, you could tell right away he wasn't. So that is enough for me to know what you are typing is not true.

Also a Mexican fresh out of Mexico that lived in South LA and Compton would not care about who started rap or the styles of dress in these cities. The only reason they don't like blacks is because of the fucked up things done to them when they got here. And what the hell are you talking about Mexicans thought blacks out here were better of. You could tell right away that blacks were in the bottom in this country, why the hell would they feel jealous? The reason they were in places like Compton was because those were the cheapest houses they could find.

And that thing you typed about black gangters only messing around black males is bull. Hell they messed with and beat up women when they got in there little groups.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 30th, 2005, 7:05 am

To m:

-I know you said you lived in Compton. I read that in one of your other post. But I lived their too and I know you just want to believe what you want to believe. Especially when you typed that Blacks are at the bottom in Mexico. You know what? 70% of Mexico is in the bottom. My parents both lived in adobe houses in rural areas in Mexico, like many that came here did. In Mexico it doesn't get in lower than that, even homeless in the city is considered a step up. Besides the majority of Mexicans never even seen a black guy, especially in the placeses in Mexico they came from. And if you didn't know every country in the world had black slaves, and Africa still does practice slavery to this day. So that BS you typed about Mexicans feeling superior to blacks because of class in Mexico is wrong, but it is a more accurate description of South America. There are not enough blacks in Mexico to notice them. Hell you could live in Mexico your whole life with out seeing one a single black guy.

*Read thisl:

http://www.boston.com/news/world/latina ... co?mode=PF

With that said, I don’t give a damn about how many blacks there are in mexico, the fact of the matter is, the ones that are there, especially the further south you go, ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, AND ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SOCIETAL TOTEM POLE!! The post that I pulled up, are amongst many posts that I can pull up, that I have stored in my “Favorites” section.

But one thing I will say is, is that every racial group that comes over into this country, knows eventually the racial hierarchy, and how it’s constructed, to where they know who’s at the bottom of that hierarchy, maybe not in regards to class status, but social status: BLACK FOLKS! Secondly, mexicans who enter into this country, despite the fact that many of them were at the bottom of the social class status, in regards to their complexion, or income, or what have you, mexicans nevertheless knew, and still know, that the blacks were, and are, at the bottom of the societal hierarchy in mexico socially, as well as class levels.

With that being the case, mexicans who enter into this country, and feel already a sense of superiority about themselves, over the “lowly blacks” that are in their own country from whence they left, on a social, and at times class level-will see black folks at a higher class status, and in certain circles, social class status, in this country, to where it begins to make many within the Mexican community, especially the chicano contingency (those mexicans who were born here, such as first generation onwards)-jealous of black folks, and the little that black folks have accomplished, which was earned through black folks blood, sweat and tears.

Chicano racists like you, and you know I’m telling the truth, will sit around and pontificate on how unfair the system is towards the supposedly oppress Mexican/chicano population, and within your pontifications, you ally yourself, or connect yourself with the illegal immigrant that’s sneaking into this country from mexico, trying to find a better way of life, therefore attempting to make the general public believe that the struggle of aaaaaaaaaaallllllll mexicans/chicanos, are wrapped up in the plight of illegal immigrants: when we damn well know that first to second, onwards generation of mexicans/chicanos, have no problems in obtaining driver’s licenses, employment, or getting in educational institutions.

These folks, who are your people, are smokescreens that your people will use, to bully and extort sympathy, from the general masses, so that they can be deceived into thinking that mexicans/chicanos have it sooooooooo hard: yet folks accuse black people of invoking the sympathy and the race card. Also within those discussions that you chicanos have, is the fact that black folks are less discriminated against within this society than mexicans/chicanos: WHICH IS BS!!! Why? Because no chicano in here, would want to trade social (not racial) status’s with black folks! Not only that, many of you Mexicans/chicanos, always try to portray black folks as sinister devils, who are in cahoots with white folks, in order to oppress mexicans/chicanos, as well as other darker groups of people.

This is the propaganda your people spread, just so that hatred against black folks can be excused and conveniently fomented, but the truth of the matter is, every dark race has at one time, aided and abetted the system of white supremacy! You had native Americans (a group you guys try to claim) in this country who owned slaves, as well as in Mexico. You had mexicans who fought in the Civil War, on the side of the South; aiding the confederacy in maintaining it’s slave population! During WW1, and 2, when black folks were facing segregation in the armed forces, mexicans themselves weren’t segregated, but they were fully integrated with white soldiers, yet they didn’t speak up for black folks, and in some of the race riots that black soldiers had with white soldiers, THERE WERE MEXICANS JOINING IN WITH THE WHITES!!

Furthermore, mexicans/chicanos were considered, on up until the early 70’s-WHITE!!!!!!

Nixon only changed your status, so that your folks, your people, could benefit from affirmative action, as racial minorities. So in the end, your people have their damn nerves pointing their fingers at black people, in regards to who have alliances with white people, and who are in cahoots with whom, seeing as how your people and white people, despite the history of friction, and interfamily squabbles you may have-HAVE ALWAYS HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE ANOTHER ON THE GRASSROOTS LEVEL, AND HAVE ALWAYS FOUND WAYS TO COME TO, AND UNITE TOGETHER WITH ONE ANOTHER, WHEN THE SITUATION CALLED FOR IT!

But you see, your people try to play both sides of the fence:

The oppressed minority on one hand, and the ally of the most virulent white supremacists on the other hand!

Now, the reason why I’m going into details in explaining this, was because of the fact that you bandied about how your Mexican people were at the bottom of the totem pole in mexico, and how their perceptions of black folks were null and void in their psyches, due to the fact that they hardly saw any blacks in mexico; whereas I’m explaining to you, that it really doesn’t matter, due to the fact that in mexico, black folks were still at the bottom of the social hierarchical totem pole (just check out Vicente Fox’s words), as well as the fact that those mexicans who classify themselves as chicanos (first generation onwards), most certainly have a white supremacist mindset, when it comes to the racial hierarchy in this country, regardless of negative street experiences with black folks!

The type of racist/white supremacist mindset that chicanos have towards black folks is based on the fact that they feel that black folks deserve NADA, and that everything that black folks have, should really go to mexicans/chicanos, because in the end, even if black folks did fight, and shed their blood, sweat and tears, for everything they’ve earned, the fact that they’re NIGGERS, and substantively lower than mexicans-anything that went black folks way in the form of any largesse, rooted in their struggles, they don’t deserve, therefore mexicans rightfully should have anything that black folks fought for, and possess.

You devils are angry with the white man, for the white man’s supposedly charitable outreach to black folks, to where many of you brag and boast about how your folks are taking over, and that when you do take over, black folks will have hell to pay: simply because of your venomous hatred and jealousy, for the little, the black collective possess, as well as have been able to achieve! This is what’s sparking much of the wanton violence that your people are inflicting upon the black population of L.A., coupled with the fact that you aztlanista muthafuckas don’t feel that black folks supposedly don’t belong on YOUR LAND: WHICH IS BS!!

(As a matter of fact, this land argument that many of your people put forth behind closed doors, and on the underground circuit of the chicano movement, I may have to deal with on another occasion: if not on this site (which I doubt I will), on some other chicano website.)

-Agian it doesn't matter what was the motivation for the crime, it caused Mexicans to believe blacks were mindless criminals. And I find it hard to believe that blacks were hit by crime even worse than the Mexicans. I think everyone got hit the same, but there is no way you can prove that since many from both sides didn't report a lot of the crimes done to them, so satistics won't work, but it's not like you have them anyways.

*Look devil, I don’t have to have statistics, in regards to how your own devil sureno people are targeting and killing black civilians, FOOL!!!! Just read the statistics concerning violent gang homicides, within the last 10 years, and you will always hear about some little black child, or some innocent black man, or woman, getting smoked for no damn reason, on the streets, even if they weren’t gang affiliated. Not only that, the perpetrator of these shootings are always some HISPANIC MALE!!! And we all know in L.A. the predominant “hispanic/latino” males that fit that description are mainly MEXICANS, THEN SALVIS (i.e. mestizos)!!!!

Again, back in the day, when black folks were ruling those streets of South Central, and other parts of L.A. county, you didn’t have an epidemic of black gang bangers, targeting innocent mexicans who were civilians! That’s how your devil sureno brethren operate, because your people are extreme racists, and are motivated by a pernicious hate for the black population, whether they be criminals or not!!

As I told someone before, your people’s hatred for black people is so sickening and perverted, to where if a grip of black folks who were civilians, were chilling and relaxing at a park, or even in their homes, and not fucking with anyone, sureno devils, just like their klan brethren-will still feel a need and unction, to fuck with these black folks, simply because they feel that black folks don’t have a right to breath God’s good air. This is how your people think devil, and you can’t deny it!

Black folks back in the day, who were in gangs, by and large, didn’t have this mindset towards mexicans, because if that were the case, MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE AND BARROS WOULD’VE BEEN WIPED OUT!!! Especially if black folks decided to stay within those once predominantly black areas. As I said before, mexicans/chicanos, despite being occasionally fucked with by black criminals or gang members, were relatively free to walk the streets, raise their families, and have their little mom and pop barrios, without the total black population-including civilians-even worrying about you fools!!

But ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, when you devil sureno muthafuckas get a little power, not only do you devils go after black criminals and gang members (supposedly), but any black person with a pulse, simply because they are black, and you will again, conveniently use as an excuse, the fact that mexicans are just paying black folks back, for the exact same treatment, that black folks inflicted upon mexicans/chicanos, when black folks were in power, which again, is BS!! White folks have inflicted more historical oppression and violence upon the total Mexican/chicano collective, to where black folks will never, ever, be capable of achieving, yet and still you devils live amongst white folks; attend schools with white folks; and ally with white folks, and hardly ever come to blows with these folks, which simply tells me that your “payback” mission against black folks, is a mere smokescreen to hide the more sinister reality, which is that you sureno devils are nothing more than foot soldiers for the devil’s army, who black folks will also have to contend with, within the 21st century!

In other words, THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!!

Your people are only inflicting genocidal designs upon the black community, simply because you want to subjugate, neutralize and inevitably annihilate, the entire black community from L.A., and throughout the rest of the southwest!

-Pirus have killed innocent Mexicans, one of them happened to be one of my friends. There is no way they could of used that excuse that they thought he was a gang memeber, you could tell right away he wasn't. So that is enough for me to know what you are typing is not true.

*It is indeed tragic that your friend, who was Mexican/chicano, was killed, for just being Mexican/chicano, but with that said, everything must be put into its’ proper context. Despite how tragic that death was, the fact of the matter is, his murder happened during a time (and I know, and you know I’m telling the truth), in which tensions between black gangs and Mexican/chicano gangs, were escalating, and also during a time when your people, the devil surenos, were targeting anything that looked black, whether they were gang members or not!! This is the primary trait of how you devils roll! As I said before, despite all your BS propaganda, about how mexicans/chicanos were getting fucked with by black folks back in the day, therefore justifying your people’s genocidal designs upon the black community-the fact of the matter is, back then, and even today, you have Mexican/chicano families, who live deeply within black gang territories, and don’t hardly, if ever, GET FUCKED WITH!!!

I’ve seen back then, and do see now, Mexican women, walking with their children, down blocks, or even resting in parks, where there are a grip of black gang bangers, hanging and chilling out, EVEN IN YOUR PRECIOUS PIRU TERRITORY FOOL!!!!!! Now tell me if black folks can do that in the flats devil!!!!

As I said before, so say I now again, of course with all the violence and acts of criminal mayhem that black folks were vehemently committing against one another, the spillover into the Mexican/chicano population, or any other racial population, would’ve been noticed. However, as I’ve said before, the violence that was inflicted upon mexicans/chicanos, weren’t as intense, or deadly, as the constant, perpetual, homicidal and genocidal attacks, that black folks were inflicting upon each other, prompting many black folks to escape and flee those areas, because of the BS that was going down!! Yet and still, mexicans/chicanos didn’t leave in great numbers, due to the fact that despite them being fucked with occasionally-IT WASN’T AS INTENSE!!!

Not only that, black gangs back in the day, in Compton, were so strong, that if they really wanted to, your precious Tortillas could’ve been smashed easily by repeated blitzkrieg attacks!! But you see that didn’t happen, and you know why? Because black folks saved their best ammo for themselves, just like your people are doing so with black folks!

-Also a Mexican fresh out of Mexico that lived in South LA and Compton would not care about who started rap or the styles of dress in these cities.

*Who gives a damn about some “Mexican fresh out of Mexico” fool! That type of Mexican doesn’t apply to you, nor will it apply to your children: I’M TALKING ABOUT THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE, WHEN IT COMES TO ARROGATING BLACK STYLE AND CULTURE, WHICH INCLUDES YOU CHICANOS!!!

-The only reason they don't like blacks is because of the #%@& up things done to them when they got here.

*Yeah, yeah, whatever devil…just read the above, then come back at me!

-And what the hell are you talking about Mexicans thought blacks out here were better of. You could tell right away that blacks were in the bottom in this country, why the hell would they feel jealous?

*Again devil, can’t you read???? Read the above, and it will answer this question, as well as the one that preceded it!!!

-The reason they were in places like Compton was because those were the cheapest houses they could find.

*Duh!!! Whoever claimed otherwise!! That still doesn’t explain why they didn’t leave in a great mass exodus, similar to blacks!

-And that thing you typed about black gangters only messing around black males is bull. Hell they messed with and beat up women when they got in there little groups.

*Yeah they messed with females as well, but most of the murders, and physical beatdowns, were inflicted upon the black male population. But with that said, the interesting thing about you mentioning that fact, about black gang bangers messing with females, reminds of when I would see Mexican women walk by a bunch of black bangers, even those with their children, and the black bangers would begin to harass them, but would leave them alone, once they passed, whereas black women would walk by, and if the bangers were going to fuck with them, they’d do so, and if the black woman, or women would walk by, and not respond to their overtures, they’d either get approached, or would be called a “sediddy ho,” or a “bitch.”

This hardly ever happened to Mexican/chicano women, as intensely, which is allegorical, if you know what to look for…

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » June 30th, 2005, 5:40 pm

TheReal wrote:To m:

-I know you said you lived in Compton. I read that in one of your other post. But I lived their too and I know you just want to believe what you want to believe. Especially when you typed that Blacks are at the bottom in Mexico. You know what? 70% of Mexico is in the bottom. My parents both lived in adobe houses in rural areas in Mexico, like many that came here did. In Mexico it doesn't get in lower than that, even homeless in the city is considered a step up. Besides the majority of Mexicans never even seen a black guy, especially in the placeses in Mexico they came from. And if you didn't know every country in the world had black slaves, and Africa still does practice slavery to this day. So that BS you typed about Mexicans feeling superior to blacks because of class in Mexico is wrong, but it is a more accurate description of South America. There are not enough blacks in Mexico to notice them. Hell you could live in Mexico your whole life with out seeing one a single black guy.

*Read thisl:

http://www.boston.com/news/world/latina ... co?mode=PF

With that said, I don’t give a damn about how many blacks there are in mexico, the fact of the matter is, the ones that are there, especially the further south you go, ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, AND ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SOCIETAL TOTEM POLE!! The post that I pulled up, are amongst many posts that I can pull up, that I have stored in my “Favorites” section.

But one thing I will say is, is that every racial group that comes over into this country, knows eventually the racial hierarchy, and how it’s constructed, to where they know who’s at the bottom of that hierarchy, maybe not in regards to class status, but social status: BLACK FOLKS! Secondly, mexicans who enter into this country, despite the fact that many of them were at the bottom of the social class status, in regards to their complexion, or income, or what have you, mexicans nevertheless knew, and still know, that the blacks were, and are, at the bottom of the societal hierarchy in mexico socially, as well as class levels.

With that being the case, mexicans who enter into this country, and feel already a sense of superiority about themselves, over the “lowly blacks” that are in their own country from whence they left, on a social, and at times class level-will see black folks at a higher class status, and in certain circles, social class status, in this country, to where it begins to make many within the Mexican community, especially the chicano contingency (those mexicans who were born here, such as first generation onwards)-jealous of black folks, and the little that black folks have accomplished, which was earned through black folks blood, sweat and tears.

Chicano racists like you, and you know I’m telling the truth, will sit around and pontificate on how unfair the system is towards the supposedly oppress Mexican/chicano population, and within your pontifications, you ally yourself, or connect yourself with the illegal immigrant that’s sneaking into this country from mexico, trying to find a better way of life, therefore attempting to make the general public believe that the struggle of aaaaaaaaaaallllllll mexicans/chicanos, are wrapped up in the plight of illegal immigrants: when we damn well know that first to second, onwards generation of mexicans/chicanos, have no problems in obtaining driver’s licenses, employment, or getting in educational institutions.

These folks, who are your people, are smokescreens that your people will use, to bully and extort sympathy, from the general masses, so that they can be deceived into thinking that mexicans/chicanos have it sooooooooo hard: yet folks accuse black people of invoking the sympathy and the race card. Also within those discussions that you chicanos have, is the fact that black folks are less discriminated against within this society than mexicans/chicanos: WHICH IS BS!!! Why? Because no chicano in here, would want to trade social (not racial) status’s with black folks! Not only that, many of you Mexicans/chicanos, always try to portray black folks as sinister devils, who are in cahoots with white folks, in order to oppress mexicans/chicanos, as well as other darker groups of people.

This is the propaganda your people spread, just so that hatred against black folks can be excused and conveniently fomented, but the truth of the matter is, every dark race has at one time, aided and abetted the system of white supremacy! You had native Americans (a group you guys try to claim) in this country who owned slaves, as well as in Mexico. You had mexicans who fought in the Civil War, on the side of the South; aiding the confederacy in maintaining it’s slave population! During WW1, and 2, when black folks were facing segregation in the armed forces, mexicans themselves weren’t segregated, but they were fully integrated with white soldiers, yet they didn’t speak up for black folks, and in some of the race riots that black soldiers had with white soldiers, THERE WERE MEXICANS JOINING IN WITH THE WHITES!!

Furthermore, mexicans/chicanos were considered, on up until the early 70’s-WHITE!!!!!!

Nixon only changed your status, so that your folks, your people, could benefit from affirmative action, as racial minorities. So in the end, your people have their damn nerves pointing their fingers at black people, in regards to who have alliances with white people, and who are in cahoots with whom, seeing as how your people and white people, despite the history of friction, and interfamily squabbles you may have-HAVE ALWAYS HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE ANOTHER ON THE GRASSROOTS LEVEL, AND HAVE ALWAYS FOUND WAYS TO COME TO, AND UNITE TOGETHER WITH ONE ANOTHER, WHEN THE SITUATION CALLED FOR IT!

But you see, your people try to play both sides of the fence:

The oppressed minority on one hand, and the ally of the most virulent white supremacists on the other hand!

Now, the reason why I’m going into details in explaining this, was because of the fact that you bandied about how your Mexican people were at the bottom of the totem pole in mexico, and how their perceptions of black folks were null and void in their psyches, due to the fact that they hardly saw any blacks in mexico; whereas I’m explaining to you, that it really doesn’t matter, due to the fact that in mexico, black folks were still at the bottom of the social hierarchical totem pole (just check out Vicente Fox’s words), as well as the fact that those mexicans who classify themselves as chicanos (first generation onwards), most certainly have a white supremacist mindset, when it comes to the racial hierarchy in this country, regardless of negative street experiences with black folks!

The type of racist/white supremacist mindset that chicanos have towards black folks is based on the fact that they feel that black folks deserve NADA, and that everything that black folks have, should really go to mexicans/chicanos, because in the end, even if black folks did fight, and shed their blood, sweat and tears, for everything they’ve earned, the fact that they’re NIGGERS, and substantively lower than mexicans-anything that went black folks way in the form of any largesse, rooted in their struggles, they don’t deserve, therefore mexicans rightfully should have anything that black folks fought for, and possess.

You devils are angry with the white man, for the white man’s supposedly charitable outreach to black folks, to where many of you brag and boast about how your folks are taking over, and that when you do take over, black folks will have hell to pay: simply because of your venomous hatred and jealousy, for the little, the black collective possess, as well as have been able to achieve! This is what’s sparking much of the wanton violence that your people are inflicting upon the black population of L.A., coupled with the fact that you aztlanista muthafuckas don’t feel that black folks supposedly don’t belong on YOUR LAND: WHICH IS BS!!

(As a matter of fact, this land argument that many of your people put forth behind closed doors, and on the underground circuit of the chicano movement, I may have to deal with on another occasion: if not on this site (which I doubt I will), on some other chicano website.)

-Agian it doesn't matter what was the motivation for the crime, it caused Mexicans to believe blacks were mindless criminals. And I find it hard to believe that blacks were hit by crime even worse than the Mexicans. I think everyone got hit the same, but there is no way you can prove that since many from both sides didn't report a lot of the crimes done to them, so satistics won't work, but it's not like you have them anyways.

*Look devil, I don’t have to have statistics, in regards to how your own devil sureno people are targeting and killing black civilians, FOOL!!!! Just read the statistics concerning violent gang homicides, within the last 10 years, and you will always hear about some little black child, or some innocent black man, or woman, getting smoked for no damn reason, on the streets, even if they weren’t gang affiliated. Not only that, the perpetrator of these shootings are always some HISPANIC MALE!!! And we all know in L.A. the predominant “hispanic/latino” males that fit that description are mainly MEXICANS, THEN SALVIS (i.e. mestizos)!!!!

Again, back in the day, when black folks were ruling those streets of South Central, and other parts of L.A. county, you didn’t have an epidemic of black gang bangers, targeting innocent mexicans who were civilians! That’s how your devil sureno brethren operate, because your people are extreme racists, and are motivated by a pernicious hate for the black population, whether they be criminals or not!!

As I told someone before, your people’s hatred for black people is so sickening and perverted, to where if a grip of black folks who were civilians, were chilling and relaxing at a park, or even in their homes, and not #%@&#%@ with anyone, sureno devils, just like their klan brethren-will still feel a need and unction, to fu-- with these black folks, simply because they feel that black folks don’t have a right to breath God’s good air. This is how your people think devil, and you can’t deny it!

Black folks back in the day, who were in gangs, by and large, didn’t have this mindset towards mexicans, because if that were the case, MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE AND BARROS WOULD’VE BEEN WIPED OUT!!! Especially if black folks decided to stay within those once predominantly black areas. As I said before, mexicans/chicanos, despite being occasionally #%@& with by black criminals or gang members, were relatively free to walk the streets, raise their families, and have their little mom and pop barrios, without the total black population-including civilians-even worrying about you fools!!

But ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, when you devil sureno muthafuckas get a little power, not only do you devils go after black criminals and gang members (supposedly), but any black person with a pulse, simply because they are black, and you will again, conveniently use as an excuse, the fact that mexicans are just paying black folks back, for the exact same treatment, that black folks inflicted upon mexicans/chicanos, when black folks were in power, which again, is BS!! White folks have inflicted more historical oppression and violence upon the total Mexican/chicano collective, to where black folks will never, ever, be capable of achieving, yet and still you devils live amongst white folks; attend schools with white folks; and ally with white folks, and hardly ever come to blows with these folks, which simply tells me that your “payback” mission against black folks, is a mere smokescreen to hide the more sinister reality, which is that you sureno devils are nothing more than foot soldiers for the devil’s army, who black folks will also have to contend with, within the 21st century!

In other words, THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!!

Your people are only inflicting genocidal designs upon the black community, simply because you want to subjugate, neutralize and inevitably annihilate, the entire black community from L.A., and throughout the rest of the southwest!

-Pirus have killed innocent Mexicans, one of them happened to be one of my friends. There is no way they could of used that excuse that they thought he was a gang memeber, you could tell right away he wasn't. So that is enough for me to know what you are typing is not true.

*It is indeed tragic that your friend, who was Mexican/chicano, was killed, for just being Mexican/chicano, but with that said, everything must be put into its’ proper context. Despite how tragic that death was, the fact of the matter is, his murder happened during a time (and I know, and you know I’m telling the truth), in which tensions between black gangs and Mexican/chicano gangs, were escalating, and also during a time when your people, the devil surenos, were targeting anything that looked black, whether they were gang members or not!! This is the primary trait of how you devils roll! As I said before, despite all your BS propaganda, about how mexicans/chicanos were getting #%@& with by black folks back in the day, therefore justifying your people’s genocidal designs upon the black community-the fact of the matter is, back then, and even today, you have Mexican/chicano families, who live deeply within black gang territories, and don’t hardly, if ever, GET #%@& WITH!!!

I’ve seen back then, and do see now, Mexican women, walking with their children, down blocks, or even resting in parks, where there are a grip of black gang bangers, hanging and chilling out, EVEN IN YOUR PRECIOUS PIRU TERRITORY FOOL!!!!!! Now tell me if black folks can do that in the flats devil!!!!

As I said before, so say I now again, of course with all the violence and acts of criminal mayhem that black folks were vehemently committing against one another, the spillover into the Mexican/chicano population, or any other racial population, would’ve been noticed. However, as I’ve said before, the violence that was inflicted upon mexicans/chicanos, weren’t as intense, or deadly, as the constant, perpetual, homicidal and genocidal attacks, that black folks were inflicting upon each other, prompting many black folks to escape and flee those areas, because of the BS that was going down!! Yet and still, mexicans/chicanos didn’t leave in great numbers, due to the fact that despite them being #%@& with occasionally-IT WASN’T AS INTENSE!!!

Not only that, black gangs back in the day, in Compton, were so strong, that if they really wanted to, your precious Tortillas could’ve been smashed easily by repeated blitzkrieg attacks!! But you see that didn’t happen, and you know why? Because black folks saved their best ammo for themselves, just like your people are doing so with black folks!

-Also a Mexican fresh out of Mexico that lived in South LA and Compton would not care about who started rap or the styles of dress in these cities.

*Who gives a damn about some “Mexican fresh out of Mexico” fool! That type of Mexican doesn’t apply to you, nor will it apply to your children: I’M TALKING ABOUT THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE, WHEN IT COMES TO ARROGATING BLACK STYLE AND CULTURE, WHICH INCLUDES YOU CHICANOS!!!

-The only reason they don't like blacks is because of the #%@& up things done to them when they got here.

*Yeah, yeah, whatever devil…just read the above, then come back at me!

-And what the hell are you talking about Mexicans thought blacks out here were better of. You could tell right away that blacks were in the bottom in this country, why the hell would they feel jealous?

*Again devil, can’t you read???? Read the above, and it will answer this question, as well as the one that preceded it!!!

-The reason they were in places like Compton was because those were the cheapest houses they could find.

*Duh!!! Whoever claimed otherwise!! That still doesn’t explain why they didn’t leave in a great mass exodus, similar to blacks!

-And that thing you typed about black gangters only messing around black males is bull. Hell they messed with and beat up women when they got in there little groups.

*Yeah they messed with females as well, but most of the murders, and physical beatdowns, were inflicted upon the black male population. But with that said, the interesting thing about you mentioning that fact, about black gang bangers messing with females, reminds of when I would see Mexican women walk by a bunch of black bangers, even those with their children, and the black bangers would begin to harass them, but would leave them alone, once they passed, whereas black women would walk by, and if the bangers were going to fu-- with them, they’d do so, and if the black woman, or women would walk by, and not respond to their overtures, they’d either get approached, or would be called a “sediddy ho,” or a “bitch.”

This hardly ever happened to Mexican/chicano women, as intensely, which is allegorical, if you know what to look for…
The reason I said Mexicans fresh out of Mexico is because they are the ones that dissliked the most because of the way they were treated when they first got here. A dislike that their kids shared becuase they were angry of all the crime committed to their family members. And the only reason that we didn't leave was because we had no choice, it was either a house in Compton or be homeless. And I heven't meet anyone out here who gives a fuck about who invented rap. You know that Mexican out here in Compton. I never hear the word Chicano in Compton by any Mexican, not even the ones the were born here. Go whine with the surenos from old hoods to bitch about meaningless BS about who started what little style.

Many desperately wanted to get out, we just didn't have the means to go anywhere else. Mexicans did not think blacks were in the bottom because they were black, we knew blacks were in the bottom because were they lived, nothing more nothing less. It was not planned by nobody else it was how your people made it for yourselves. Why would Mexicans think any different than reality when they got here?

How would you know how intense the crime done to Mexicans was? First off you just want to belive what suites you best. The only reason we didn't leave was because we couldn't. So please you really don't have any proof, only a very biased opinion.

Like I said before there are way to few blacks in Mexico for them to even be considered. They are A LOT less than 1% of the population. A mexican in mexico would never see a native black person that was born there. My dad is from Guerrero and I never saw a black guy there that wasn't on vacation from the US. Just because you found out about one little spot in Mexico where there are a cosiderable number of blacks doesn't mean shit, and the articles says some BS that you swallow. Unless you been to Mexico for a good amount of time, like I have, don't try to give an oppinion based on some BS article. In Mexico Indians, like my father, are looked down by white looking Mexicans, but the dark Mexicans look down on white looking Mexicans also. Like a have said before on other post a lot of the white Mexicans had kids with relatives to keep theire blood "pure" white. And many indios like my dad always make fun of them because of that. Hell indios would discriminate against whites. It is not as like the media plays it out, indios are pround of being indios and make fun of and look down of whites also. I belive that is the for the very very few blacks in Mexico

And that is only where there are blacks because let me tell you the truth Mexicans from Mexico that came to California, probably never thought about black people. Never even had the idea of a black person in there brain. In Mexico there was only cacique, mestizo, and indio. That was the only thing in their mind. There are so few blacks in Mexico that most will live their whole life in Mexico and never see a black that was born in Mexico. Just because some article says that racism against blacks runs deep in Mexico you, because it works in favor of your argument, are quick to belive it. How in the world are Mexicans in Mexico going to feel racism towards blacks if they never even see them? They are just to few of them. It makes no sense what you are trying to say, but some how in your mind little mind it does. Nobady I know ever had a black person in their community when they left Mexico. You never been to the places that they came from. You are such a delusional idiot that you read this little article about one very unique place in Mexico and you want to make some very wrong assumptions. Like I said, blacks are few in numbers for most Mexicans to even meet one.

This about as far as I'm going to take this. You are only going to believe what you want to believe, so why try explaining things.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 30th, 2005, 9:45 pm

LOL...damn finally somebody coming from the other point of view.

The Real has always been stuck on that Mexicans hate all blacks...lol. I don't even think he understands what Mexicans go through when they come from Mexico....good post though, nice to see somebody stand up.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 1st, 2005, 8:54 am

The reason I said Mexicans fresh out of Mexico is because they are the ones that dissliked the most because of the way they were treated when they first got here. A dislike that their kids shared becuase they were angry of all the crime committed to their family members. And the only reason that we didn't leave was because we had no choice, it was either a house in Compton or be homeless.

*Again, you’re attempting to use the “fresh out of Mexico” argument, in order to avoid the very real points that I stated in my post, concerning overall Mexican/chicano racism against black folks, and how it manifests, unlike the racism and violence that black folks have had for mexicans/chicanos: WHICH DOESN’T DICTATE THAT BLACK GANG MEMBERS, WANTONLY AND AT RANDOM, KILL, SHOOT AND MAIM INNOCENT MEXICAN/CHICANO CIVILIANS, JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE MEXICAN!

So this poor, woe is me “fresh out of Mexico” paradigm isn’t telling me a damn thing, simply because, EVERYONE HAS THEIR PO’ ASS STORIES! Furthermore, as I’ve said before, admittedly, black criminals did target illegals, and/or your folks who were “fresh out of Mexico,” but again, it doesn’t compare with the calculated targeting and focused violence that black folks inflicted upon one another, which led black folks to leave those areas in large droves!

And as far as mexicans/chicanos having “no choice” to leave those areas, well-EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE! But you know what, I’ll even consider strongly the “choice” factor you throw in by highlighting the fact that mexicans/chicanos really had no strong compunction to leave those areas as strongly, even if they could, because in the end, they didn’t experience the genocide and the same intense amount of violence, whether it be on the civilian population or barrios as a whole, on such a high scale level as the black residents, to where leaving those areas, just like mexicans/chicanos who live in predominantly black gang areas today, really didn’t have to be an option! Why? Because as I’ve said before, so say I now again, despite how you try and revise the history from those days, in order to “suit” your own purposes-MEXICANS HAVE HAD, AND STILL DO HAVE, IN PREDOMINANTLY BLACK GANG AREAEAS/TERRITORIES/HOODS/SET DOMAINS, FREER ACCESS TO NOT GETTING FUCKED WITH, JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN’T BLACK, AS OPPOSED TO ANY BLACK PERSON: ESPECIALLY BACK IN THE DAY!

As I’ve said before, so say I now again, mexicans/chicanos were allowed to breathe freely for the most part, without getting touched by and large, whereas black folks living in those areas were more so prone to get fucked with by their own.

Hell! I had an old relative from back in the 70’s, who had gasoline poured all over him, AND set ablaze, right after he was beaten and robbed!! I also had a cousin who was a gang member, from back in the day, who was shot and killed in his own house, by a rival set, and when his mother (my aunt) and little sister entered into the house, they were both shot, and killed, but not before my aunt was raped. And the thing about it is, the rival set had the nerves to show up at the funeral outside, honking their car horns, and talking shit!

I also know of an incident where my father’s cousin who lived in Watts, had a fruit tree in the back of his house, that grew these small cumquats. Well anyway, certain youth of that community would always sneak into his backyard to steal the fruit from the tree, whereupon he caught one of those youth, and chased this kid away with a stick. Needless to say, the kid was connected, because either he had a relative in a gang (I think a cousin or brother of his), or he was in a gang, I’m not too clear now, but one thing I do know is, is that some fools drove by this relative of mine’s house, and shot it up, as well as shot up his son, while his son was leaving school, but didn’t, luckily for my cousin (2nd)-kill him!

Now that I think about it, a friend of mine’s relative, had left work one day, wearing the uniform from his job, which was a blue shirt. Okay, here’s the deal-after he got off work, he went into a telephone booth (this was in 88, before cell phones were in, and when folks still used telephone booths), and rival gang members, thinking that he was a crip, or whatever, BLASTED HIS ASS IN THE TELEPHONE BOOTH WITH AUTOMATIC GUN FIRE! And the suspects who did this, WAS BLACK!

I have another friend, who had a relative that use to live in a certain section of Lynwood, where it was heavy gang territory. Needless to say, one day his cousin, who was only 14 years old, was chased down by a black gang member, and shot in the back of the head and killed. When they caught this black gang member, and had asked him his reasons for killing this child, he claimed he committed the murder, in order to be initiated into a particular gang: the shooter was 13…

So again, as I said before, so say I now again, everyone has their PO’ ASS stories, in regards to how black gang bangers would fuck with the general populace, and if the stats could be retrieved somehow, some way, when it came to black on black violence from back in the day, compared to black to black on Mexican/chicano, I BET YOU IT WOULD COME OUT IN FAVOR OF THE NUMBERS BEING ATTACHED TO BLACK FOLKS, BEING TARGETED, MUCH MORE SO HEAVILY, PER CAPITA, THAN MEXICANS/CHICANOS CAN EVER CONVENIENTLY WANT TO DREAM OF!!

You see, I realize that amongst mexicans/chicanos like yourself, you exaggerate, and make shit sound more epic than what it really is, just so that your evil hatred and racism, can be further justified!! Just like the BS lies that many of your people spread about how MLK Hospital not treating mexicans/chicanos until about 10 years ago; or that how black folks and white folks, are in it, to stick it to mexicans/chicanos, when in reality, the opposite is true. Hell! Black folks have done in recent years, and are doing, in small pockets throughout this country more for mexicans/chicanos (read my post, that precedes my previous one), than mexicans/chicanos are ever willing to do, for any “nigger/mayate.”

But you see, this is the propaganda, that you devils will constantly foment against black folks, in order to justify the seething hatred your folks have for black people, which can’t be fully contained within the myth of “black folks harassing mexicans from back in the day, therefore we now hate black folks”, when in reality-IT (the violence that black gang members, or criminals, inflicted against the Mexican/chicano population) WASN’T ALL THAT INTENSE, OR AS DEEP AS THESE MUTHAFUCKAS ARE PORTRAYING IT!!

Again, the hatred and murderous rage you devils have for black folks, isn’t based on what you’re saying it is, but all the reasons that I gave previously, which encompassed apart of the arguments you’re using. I’m not going to deny that what you’re saying hasn’t played a small part in what you presently see now, what I’m contesting is the fact that you propaganda devils are making it the SOLE REASON, for the BS you devils are inflicting!!

Hell! Not even the blacks in South Africa, after apartheid was struck down, executed, and/or went after the very whites whom they knew was responsible for the killings of many apartheid protesters, which was revealed during their “truth’ commissions! Neither did they wantonly, in an orchestrated sense, go on a murder spree of anything that was white, just because the folks were white!! Black folks commit a lot of crime, and are guilty of pleeeeeeeenty of evil deeds, in regards to their criminal output, but targeting a racial group for destruction and genocide, over a long stretch, and what have you, isn’t something that black folks are known for doing, UNLESS THEY’RE GOING TO DO IT TO EACH OTHER!

Whereas with mexicans, it’s another story! Again, you’ll try and justify, your unjustifiable hatred for black folks, with the “fresh out of Mexico” analogy, and other PO’ ASS stories, of how mexicans were victims of black violence and criminal behavior, thus justifying Mexican/chicano hatred of black folks, when you and I know of mexicans, and do indeed know mexicans, whose people have never been fucked with by black folks, when they first entered into this country, no more than what other mexicans/chicanos, or white folks have done to them (the fresh out of mexico types/illegals), but yet they still hate black folks, and/or have grown to hate black folks.

I know Mexican/chicano cats who’ve admittedly, never had problems from blacks. As a matter of fact, many of them have had black friends who were cool with them, and have attended predominantly black schools all of their lives, and have never been fucked with by any black person, yet and still they have a hatred for black folks. And the hatred that these individuals have for black folks, and the arguments that they will use, have nothing to do with the “fresh out of mexico” paradigm, that a slick, fork-tongued devil like you yourself will use, in order to throw folks off track, oh no! The arguments that these devils will use, are the arguments that I’ve made in my posts, prior to this one, on this same thread, which deals with reasons like: “black folks have it easier than mexicans/chicanos,” “black folks have their own station, but yet bitch and complain,” “there are too many blacks in the media, compared to raza,” “black folks are foot soldiers for white people, in oppressing mexican/chicanos,” “black folks who are politicians are nothing but the klan with a tan,” “Martin Luther King hated mexicans/chicanos, so fuck him and other black people,” “Mayates don’t deserve to be in this country, because originally this was our land,” “Everything that chanates have, they got it from white folks,” “When raza take over, we’re going to get rid of every mayate that’s around, because they are on our land,” “Everything that niggers have, rightfully belong to us raza,” “All black folks are inferior, compared to mexicans,” “We must keep mayates in constant fear of mexicans, and keep them in their place, similar to what white folks use to do,” etc.

Trust me, I can go on, and on with this. And as I’ve said before, I know of mexicans throughout L.A. and Southern Cali, even into Texas, who will admittedly state that the first folks to have befriended them were black, and that they, nor their “fresh out of mexico,” relatives, ever had a problem with blacks, yet they have this white supremacist hatred for blacks, to where some of them even boast about killing black folks on a grand scale, in order to get rid of the inferior breed!! I’ve heard this from your own people, whether they be in the real world, or cyberspace!!

So again, don’t give me that shit, and those PO’ ASS stories, that you love to bandy about, concerning your illegal relatives experiences with black folks, thus justifying Mexican/chicano hatred fool, because the hatred that your people possess for black folks, is far more intense and hideous in it’s design, than what black folks have ever done, or will do, to mexicans/chicanos!

That’s why I call mexicans/chicanos and surenos like yourself-DEVILS!!!!! Why? Because in the end, despite what excuses you demons will use, you devils are ultimately, when it gets right down to it-HATERS WITHOUT A CAUSE!

-And I heven't meet anyone out here who gives a fu-- about who invented rap.

*You’re a damn lie devil, and even if you are telling the truth, about your ignorance of this topic, THEN YOU OUGHT TO GET YOUR HEAD UP OUT THE SAND, FOOL!! Why? Because your folks, your people devil, many of them, were saying in the late 90’s, as well as early part of this century, that mexicans created, if not rap music, but gangsta rap music, and they tried to use the corridos that mexicans produced, as a justification for this BS, revisionist, historical claim-as if black folks in L.A., or elsewhere, listened to corridos, or any other type of Mexican music, for that matter. Not only that, many of your people, still to this day, claim that the gangsta rap music that black folks created from back in the day, was really talking about the stories of chicano gang bangers, and that black folks “stole” chicano flavor, and tales of criminality from the eses, which again IS BS AND INSULTING!!

How so? Well, black gang bangers from back in the day didn’t need mexicans/chicanos stories, in order to tell their own stories of criminal and gangsta mayhem!! There were no black rappers taking a pen and pencil, to notepad, writing down the tales of ese gang bangers, seeing as how black gangs, and black folks living in those areas, had a plethora of tales they could easily disseminate onto wax, concerning their own experiences. But you see, this is a part of the wicked propaganda, and sinister intentions that many mexicans/chicanos love to put out there, within their attacks upon the black collective. Always trying to scandalize black folks to the general mass, by inserting yourself into an art form (rap/hip-hop music), that mexicans had nothing to do with, in its’ origins, or creations, etc. Truth be told, mexicans are really JOHNNY COME LATELY’S into this rap thing, if you want to be truthful with it!!

Rap/hip-hop came about in the very late 60’s, and early 70’s, on the east coast, started by those who are classically defined as being black, as well as supported and promoted by those, of the African diaspora! Mexicans didn’t get on until the 80’s, and those first Mexican/chicano rappers, WEREN’T EVEN GANGSTA RAPPERS!!!! This is a genre, started by BLACK FOLKS!!

So in the end, don’t give me that shit about how many of your people aren’t soul patrollers, and/or cultural bandits. Because quiet as it is kept, despite mexicans/chicanos claiming that black folks have “stolen” their culture, the fact of the matter is, mexicans/chicanos have taken far more from black folks, than black folks can ever dream about “stealing,” from mexicans/chicanos, in regards to culture-and if you’d like to proceed further with this angle in a rebuttal, I’d be glad to oblige you!

With that said, I can go on, with this very angle of the discussion, but with that said, LET’S PROCEED FURTHER!

- You know that Mexican out here in Compton. I never hear the word Chicano in Compton by any Mexican, not even the ones the were born here.

*BS!!!! I know of several mexicans out your way (Compton, and other parts of L.A county, or just those who live in L.A.), who have referred to themselves as chicano, which simply refers to mexicans who were born here in this country!

Again devil, you’re crafty, but you’re not that slick!

-Go whine with the surenos from old hoods to bitch about meaningless BS about who started what little style.

*Fool, you have “surenos from old hoods” living in Compton too DEVIL! Not only that fool, Compton ain’t the center of L.A. county, nor is it free from the stain of attacks, that other “surenos from old hoods” are subject too, just because the location is Compton!

Devil be for real…the mentality of a sureno, is aaaaaaaallll the same…

-Many desperately wanted to get out, we just didn't have the means to go anywhere else.

*Many desperately didn’t have “to get out,” due to the fact that again, the experiences that mexicans/chicanos had with black gangs and criminals, wasn’t as intense, nor was it the same, because if it had been, there would’ve been a great genocide of mexicans/chicanos, living in those areas, and a smashing of the insignificant “barrios,” that your people had, back in the day. Again, you have mexicans/chicanos living back in those days, as well as today, who live in predominantly black gang territories, territories where these black gangs war with other Mexican/chicano gangs, yet and still, these mexicans/chicanos living in those areas DON’T GET FUCKED WITH!!!!

They realize that black folks only bring out their best ammo, for one another, and that as a Mexican/chicano, they’re safer in a black hood, more so than a black person, living amongst their own kind, or in a chicano hood/barrio.

Hell, I remember living in DC in the early 90’s, when there was an influx of your fellow mestizos (salvis) into areas that were once predominantly black and whatnot, and guess what? There were no high crime incidents by black criminals, against these new arrivals. As a matter of fact, the salvis moved into their areas, and minded their own business, whereas black criminals and gangs, went on a rampage against one another SOLELY!! Not only that, the salvi community has never complained about any type of large scale violence inflicted on them, by the dominant and still dominant, black population of D.C. Oh sure, like with all things, you may have had spillover crimes against salvis, from certain black criminals, but it wasn’t as in depth, and encompassing, as the crimes that were committed by black folks, against their fellow blacks. (When I arrived in DC, the day before, a black pregnant woman was robbed, then stabbed, with the black perpetrator, ripping the baby out of her stomach.)

As a matter of fact, across the street from the Howard Plaza Towers, the apartment/college dormitories I lived in, while as a student at Howard, it had a high school across the street, with a huge field, that can be converted into a soccer field. Well anyway, salvis and other mestizos, would go deep into this black hood area, and have their little festivals, and soccer games, without ever getting fucked with, or harassed (this is a similar situation that occurs in the South Side of Chicago, but that’s another discussion, to a great extent).

Now, the purpose of me mentioning all this, is the fact that now that salvis numbers are beginning to increase, not only in the DC area, but in the surrounding areas of Maryland and Northern Virginia-areas that are considered apart of the district-many salvi gangs, like their Mexican counterparts in L.A., are beginning to flex their muscles, and in some instances, their beginning to battle with some local black hoods.

Well, what kind of set these fools (salvi mestizos) apart, from black criminals, or the little gangs that black folks do have in DC, is the fact that many of these salvis (El Salvadoreans), are beginning to attack innocent black civilians, including little children!!!! DOES THIS SHIT SOUNDS FAMILIAR????

Again, these salvis don’t have a history of black folks fucking with them, and wiping out their community, as soon as droves of them moved into certain areas, to where it will justify these mestizos targeting, like their Mexican/chicano brethren, little black children. There’s nothing you can say, there’s no excuse that you can use, that will ever, EVER, justify, the rabid, and wicked, devilishly white supremacist hatred, that your people have for black folks!

Purposefully targeting on a wide scale, civilians of another race, in an orchestrated fashion, is just something you devils do, PERIOD!!! The excuses and reasons you give, are just mere conveniences, that masks the true nature of your surenos, which is that of white supremacist/nazi like DEVILS!!!

And I can’t get more real than that…

-Mexicans did not think blacks were in the bottom because they were black, we knew blacks were in the bottom because were they lived, nothing more nothing less. It was not planned by nobody else it was how your people made it for yourselves. Why would Mexicans think any different than reality when they got here?

*Again devil, you think you are slick!! You see, I can care less about how mexicans “fresh out of Mexico” truly viewed black folks and their struggles, because in the end, what you truly believe, and what you want to believe-ARE TWO SEPARATE REALITIES!!!!! This is what I mean, just like the myth that mexicans/chicanos were never treated at MLK Hospital, on up until about 10 years ago, those mexicans/chicanos who were disseminating this BS, knew that they were lying, as well as those who were willing to believe this, kinda probably knew something was fishy, in regards to this piece of information, but nevertheless, many mexicans/chicanos, wanted to believe this tale about MLK Hospital in Watts, just so that the hatred they have for black folks, could be further emboldened.

Likewise, the fact that mexicans who enter into this country, felt more superior to black folks, and believed that they, instead of black folks, should be the primary beneficiaries of what black folks have fought to have, have little to do with whether or not, your Mexican folks truly believing that black folks didn’t earn what they have, rather, it was based on what they felt black folks didn’t deserve-which is evident in their children who are first to second generation mexicans/chicanos, who believe the exact same way that I’m accusing your “fresh out of Mexico” relatives, as believing.

And you damn well know that you can’t deny the very real fact that this is what many of your own people think and believe, fuck the illegal that snuck across the desert, risking life and limb just to enter into this country, or those who swam across a river-LET’S DEAL WITH FOLKS LIKE YOURSELF, WHO ARE CLASSIFIED AS CHICANO!!! These are the arguments, that you devils put forth, and again, you know this IS WHAT MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE BELIEVE, AND/OR WANT TO BELIEVE, ABOUT THE HISTORICAL STRUGGLES THAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE FOUGHT IN THIS COUNTRY, AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACIST OPPRESSION!!!

These teachings, amongst other propaganda BS, that your people are wanting to believe about black people, is what’s fueling the racist/white supremacist desires that your people have in wanting to contain, neutralize, subjugate and eventually annihilate, the black community!!

All this other BS you throw up about mexicans being harassed by black folks from back in the day, as justified scenarios for what you see presently, again, are mere smokescreens that don’t excuse you devils of rioting with black folks in schools, in prison, as well as killing innocent black civilians in the streets!

-How would you know how intense the crime done to Mexicans was? First off you just want to belive what suites you best. The only reason we didn't leave was because we couldn't. So please you really don't have any proof, only a very biased opinion.

*Again, FUCK YOUR PO’ ASS STORIES, about who could leave, and couldn’t leave, because in the end, despite the genocide that black folks were committing upon one another, YOU STILL HAVE BLACK FOLKS WHO STAYED BEHIND, BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T THEMSELVES, AFFORD TO GO ELSEWHERE!! Not only that fool, I don’t need to know statistically how “intense the crime done to Mexicans was,” for the simple fact that I LIVED IN COMPTON FOOL, OFF AND ON, THROUGHOUT THE DECADE OF THE 80’S, TO WHERE I CAN GIVE YOU FIRST HAND RECOLLECTIONS OF WHAT I SAW AND EXPERIENCED!!! Furthermore, all this supposed Mexican genocide in Compton, at the hands of black gangs and criminals, from back in the day, IS BS PROPAGANDA!!! And you know what, if there was some way that I can document that shit, so that your lies could be exposed, I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY OBLIGE YOU!!!!!!

There’s no way in hell, the truth is on your side devil, on this one, and you know this! As a matter of fact, aren’t you the same devil who told me in some posts back, that mexicans have to punk out black folks, and bully them, even if black folks weren’t fucking with them (mexicans/chicanos), simply because certain black youth walk too proud and free!! Weren’t you the devil who said this to me???? Back then you weren’t talking about your kind’s justification for targeting black folks, based on what your “fresh out of mexico” relatives had to go through!

I think you are the slimy serpent that said this, and if you had the nerves to boast about your white supremacist subjugation of black youth, to where you’re willing to justify your BS, then it shouldn’t surprise me, that a devil like you, would stoop so low, and concoct from whole cloth, a supposed Mexican pogrom, inflicted upon them, at the hands of black folks.

You are most certainly a base and low snake, who again, would concoct lies, mixing truth with falsehood, just so that your racist and genocidal designs against the black community can be justified, with an epic bent attached to it!!!!

In the end, mexicans/chicanos from back in the day didn’t receive the full brunt of the crime wave that was inflicted upon the black population, by black gang bangers and criminals and the like, and for any Mexican TODAY, to claim otherwise, especially those who are old enough to remember, to say otherwise-MAKES THEIR DEVIL ASSES, DAMN LIARS!!!!!

-Like I said before there are way to few blacks in Mexico for them to even be considered. They are A LOT less than 1% of the population. A mexican in mexico would never see a native black person that was born there. My dad is from Guerrero and I never saw a black guy there that wasn't on vacation from the US. Just because you found out about one little spot in Mexico where there are a cosiderable number of blacks doesn't mean shit, and the articles says some BS that you swallow. Unless you been to Mexico for a good amount of time, like I have, don't try to give an oppinion based on some BS article. In Mexico Indians, like my father, are looked down by white looking Mexicans, but the dark Mexicans look down on white looking Mexicans also. Like a have said before on other post a lot of the white Mexicans had kids with relatives to keep theire blood "pure" white. And many indios like my dad always make fun of them because of that. Hell indios would discriminate against whites. It is not as like the media plays it out, indios are pround of being indios and make fun of and look down of whites also. I belive that is the for the very very few blacks in Mexico

-And that is only where there are blacks because let me tell you the truth Mexicans from Mexico that came to California, probably never thought about black people. Never even had the idea of a black person in there brain. In Mexico there was only cacique, mestizo, and indio. That was the only thing in their mind. There are so few blacks in Mexico that most will live their whole life in Mexico and never see a black that was born in Mexico. Just because some article says that racism against blacks runs deep in Mexico you, because it works in favor of your argument, are quick to belive it. How in the world are Mexicans in Mexico going to feel racism towards blacks if they never even see them? They are just to few of them. It makes no sense what you are trying to say, but some how in your mind little mind it does. Nobady I know ever had a black person in their community when they left Mexico. You never been to the places that they came from. You are such a delusional idiot that you read this little article about one very unique place in Mexico and you want to make some very wrong assumptions. Like I said, blacks are few in numbers for most Mexicans to even meet one.

*It amazes me, how you get hung up on one little article that I posted up about racism in mexico, as well as how you try to use the illegals, or those mexicans that are “fresh out of mexico” as a standard to utilize, within our little dialectic. For you see, the Mexican “fresh out of mexico,” and their experience, or lack of experiences with blacks in mexico, and SOME of their negative experiences with blacks in this country, is the only calling card you fools can use, in order to, again, justify the rabid and devilish hatred, that your kind has for black folks. I mean you try and use these types of mexicans (illegals; fresh out of mexico), as masks and smokescreens, just to cover up much of the hatred, hell, the majority of the hatred-THAT YOUR PEOPLE HAVE FOR BLACK FOLKS in this country!

Again devil, I’ve already exposed the arguments, and sinister agendas, as well as the mindset, that many of your kind holds for black folks, regardless of whether they are “fresh out of mexico,” or first, second, and third generation Mexican/chicanos!! And within the arguments that I’ve posted up, that your kind utilizes against black folks, you can see it had nothing to do with what black folks have done to mexicans “fresh out of mexico,” rather it has more to do with a white supremacist, sinister, and macabre hatred, that your people have for black folks, across the board, even if those mexicans/chicanos hating black folks, never had what you may call BAD EXPERIENCES WITH BLACK FOLKS, PER SE!!

Not all of the mexicans/chicanos who feel the way that I’ve described, with the reasons for hating black folks, had relatives (nor themselves), that had run ins with black folks, to where it causes them to think the way they presently think, towards black folks, and black folks historical legacy. I know of, and do indeed know, mexicans who live in parts of rural Texas, and New Mexico, and so forth, who never hardly even been around black folks, yet still hate black folks, because of what they feel black folks have received from white society, as opposed to the status of what they perceive mexicans/chicanos should’ve received, and ought to receive, just because they are Mexican/chicano-not appreciating the fact that black folks, and the little that they have achieved, and garnered, was again, achieved through their blood, sweat and tears.

But you see, with these devils, that real fact matters little! The fact that black folks are successful in certain high profile arenas, and mexicans/chicanos aren’t, justifies the hatred that many of your people fuel, buttressed by other propaganda factors.

So that’s why I say again, a few mexicans being fucked with, in certain parts of the country, may tell a very small part of the story, BUT IT DAMN SURE DOESN’T TELL THE WHOLE STORY DEVIL, AND YOU KNOW THIS!! Again, I challenge anyone to read aaaaaaallll of my posts, in order to get the full story, and not be swept in by this devil’s PO ASS STORIES, that have small tidbits of truth in it, but are greatly exaggerated, and exacerbated, more so than what the reality really was, just so in order to justify his, and his people’s hatred for black folks, and the continuation of the agenda that his kind have, when it comes to the subjugation, neutralization, and inevitable annihilation, of the black community!

As a matter of fact, I may place this argument in a book form, as a lesson plan for black folks, in what to expect, when it comes to the various arguments and spins, devils like you, will try and utilize, in order to justify your hatred and alliances with white supremacists, and how that the total Mexican sureno collective, and your average rank and file Mexican/chicano, view the subjugation, neutralization, and inevitable annihilation, of the black community-AS A NECESSARY EVIL!!

Oh, and as far as my BS article, in regards to blacks in mexico, well, I thought you may want to check out these as well:

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish ... 2081.shtml

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/feature/ ... /brief.htm

http://www.afromexico.com/brief.htm

http://www.lasculturas.com/lib/libAfroMex.php

-This about as far as I'm going to take this. You are only going to believe what you want to believe, so why try explaining things.

*Suit yourself. Because deep down, you and I know, as well as the folks reading my words know, THAT I’M TELLING THE TRUTH! Or at the very least, I’m somewhere around the corner…

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 1st, 2005, 12:33 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO

LOL...damn finally somebody coming from the other point of view.

*Like the other fools on this site, including you, haven't came at me before, with your opposing views. I've had a history on this site of debating cats up and down, concerning this very same topic.

I've never been given a pass!

-The Real has always been stuck on that Mexicans hate all blacks...lol.

*Laugh all you want to for right now, but the continued ritualistic hatred and genocidal designs that mexicans/chicanos have for black people, will come to a head...

These folks don't want peace with black folks, have stated as much, and will kill the black person who offers it to them. Naw man, with those type of devils, you have to kill them, and/or make a stand against their BS, even if you get wiped out in the process!

-I don't even think he understands what Mexicans go through when they come from Mexico....

*It's not so much that I don't understand, I just realize that the resultant racism that mexicans/chicanos have, even those mexicans/chicanos whose people been in this country for 5 to 6 generations, and were not caught up in the high crime days of the 70's and 80's, within the black gang communities during that time-has little to do with the "justifications" this m fool is espousing.

I'm from the old school, to the extent that I can remember the 80's (barely the 70's), and how L.A. black gangs, and communities were structured then, in regards to how black gangs fucked with their own people, in comparison to other non-blacks.

I've seen too damn much to know, that if any group, outside of black folks, that were harassed the least in those areas-IT WAS MEXICANS!!! And I also know that the very few mexicans/chicanos that were fucked with, paled in comparison, to the numbers, even on a per capita basis, to what black folks had to deal with: I KNOW, WHAT I HAD TO FACE IN THAT REGARDS!

So again, no one can tell me shit about why these racist sureno, nazi allying devils, have hatred for black folks. I've been locked up with them, been in schools with them, where I was the only black in the classroom; heard their racist rants on why they hate black people in real life, as well as in cyberspace. Mexicans can't tell me shit about anything, BECAUSE I GOT THE RACIST AMONGST THEM, READ LIKE A BOOK!!

-good post though, nice to see somebody stand up.

*Again, this fool isn't the first to ever challenge me fool, nor will he be the last! I'm opened to criticisms and attacks. My positions aren't so weak to where I dread a response!

Hell! One can argue that the more I'm responded to, the more I can put forth my beliefs. So in many ways, it's a no win situation for me...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2005, 12:36 am

[quote="TheReal"]The reason I said Mexicans fresh out of Mexico is because they are the ones that dissliked the most because of the way they were treated when they first got here. A dislike that their kids shared becuase they were angry of all the crime committed to their family members. And the only reason that we didn't leave was because we had no choice, it was either a house in Compton or be homeless.

-->Ok I'm just piping in. Let's see illegal immigrants is a word. Some (not most) white people I talk to think we should merge the USA and Mexico together into one country. They admit the short run is chaos with a lot of problems and challenges to work through but believe in the long run everyone will be stronger for the merger. Compton was once all white as you know. What generation are you?

*Again, you’re attempting to use the “fresh out of Mexico” argument, in order to avoid the very real points that I stated in my post, concerning overall Mexican/chicano racism against black folks, and how it manifests, unlike the racism and violence that black folks have had for mexicans/chicanos: WHICH DOESN’T DICTATE THAT BLACK GANG MEMBERS, WANTONLY AND AT RANDOM, KILL, SHOOT AND MAIM INNOCENT MEXICAN/CHICANO CIVILIANS, JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE MEXICAN!

--> La Raza on Black and Black on La Raza is in full bloom at the moment. It is a very real tragedy. I don't see how The Real's philosophy makes things better. It looks to me, in my opinion, that he is just describing the problem and recruting for the Black side. Given the statistics, I do not see the victory in this strategy. An argument could even be made that it's the strategy Hitler used towards the end of his war. What is needed, in my opinion, is a change of view for all involved. My belief system of Christianity offers this and is for whoever believes regardless of skin color.

So this poor, woe is me “fresh out of Mexico” paradigm isn’t telling me a damn thing, simply because, EVERYONE HAS THEIR PO’ ASS STORIES! Furthermore, as I’ve said before, admittedly, black criminals did target illegals, and/or your folks who were “fresh out of Mexico,” but again, it doesn’t compare with the calculated targeting and focused violence that black folks inflicted upon one another, which led black folks to leave those areas in large droves!

--> And whites left too. Anyone with extra money left. What are you doing to make those who stayed lives better? In the early 1900's, Los Angeles experienced the birth of the first Hispanic street gangs. Mexican-Americans who lived in the "pueblo" of Los Angeles still felt displaced, even as naturalized citizens. Many of these new Americans were treated like second-class citizens by white Angelenos, and were told to go back to their home, Mexico. In the minds of Hispanics in Los Angeles, they were already home, but their home was now part of the United States because of the annexation. They now lived in a country that didn't want them, but they could not return to Mexico because they were U.S. citizens. Today a simple form makes a Mexican-American an instant Mexican citizen as if they were born in Mexico and were only a Mexican citizen. This is leading to problems for the USA government as numerous Mexican-Americans align with Mexico against the USA government. Menza is one such recruting organization that seeks to overthrow the USA government in favor of Mexico.

-->Oh and The Real you're attempt to link all pachuco styles with the Black jazz players of the era is undermined by new evidence that in the 1940's, a Mickey Garcia, a young boy from Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico migrated north and relocated in El Paso, Texas. He immediately joined a local Mexican street gang called the Secundo Barrio. Garcia also brought with him a unique style of dress, initially thought to have originated in Mexico. Garcia's dress style became an instant hit with all the young people, especially the local gang members. His fashion included a felt hat with a long feather in it, called a tapa or tanda. The pants were pleated and baggy, and referred to as tramas. The shirt was creased and called a lisa. A carlango, a long, loose-fitting coat, was worn over the ensemble. The shoes, called calcos, were French-toe style or Stacy Adams brand and were always shined. To complete the style, one had to have a long chain attached to the belt loop that hung past the knee, and into the side pocket of the pants. This outfit became known as the zoot suit, and was later referred to as the pachuco look. In the past, many angry parents would use the term pachuco to describe this popular dress style. The word, Pachuco, was derived from the town that Mickey Garcia's hometown: Pachuca, in the state of Hidalgo, Mexico. Garcia was not the first to wear the zoot suit in California or Texas. However, he may have been one of the first Mexican street gangsters to adopt this popular style of dress. Garcia's appearance certainly helped to spread the popularity of the zoot suit within the El Paso Mexican street gang population. I would love, of course, to hear your response to this. Your response are always interesting and often factual. Peace.

And as far as mexicans/chicanos having “no choice” to leave those areas, well-EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE! But you know what, I’ll even consider strongly the “choice” factor you throw in by highlighting the fact that mexicans/chicanos really had no strong compunction to leave those areas as strongly, even if they could, because in the end, they didn’t experience the genocide and the same intense amount of violence, whether it be on the civilian population or barrios as a whole, on such a high scale level as the black residents, to where leaving those areas, just like mexicans/chicanos who live in predominantly black gang areas today, really didn’t have to be an option! Why? Because as I’ve said before, so say I now again, despite how you try and revise the history from those days, in order to “suit” your own purposes-MEXICANS HAVE HAD, AND STILL DO HAVE, IN PREDOMINANTLY BLACK GANG AREAEAS/TERRITORIES/HOODS/SET DOMAINS, FREER ACCESS TO NOT GETTING #%@& WITH, JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN’T BLACK, AS OPPOSED TO ANY BLACK PERSON: ESPECIALLY BACK IN THE DAY!

--> The black on black certainly caused those with money to depart. Mexicans were prejudiced too though in the early part of the last century. In fact, hundreds of thousands were sent back to Mexico, their property taken from them. The continued migration northwards combined with a high birth rate has given them dominance in numbers.

As I’ve said before, so say I now again, mexicans/chicanos were allowed to breathe freely for the most part, without getting touched by and large, whereas black folks living in those areas were more so prone to get #%@& with by their own.

--> Aww I just think you are not understanding the birth rates properly. La Raza has increased dramatically compared to blacks. I think you are misrepresenting the situation as something else. Bring your statistics and sources. We wish to review them.

Hell! I had an old relative from back in the 70’s, who had gasoline poured all over him, AND set ablaze, right after he was beaten and robbed!! I also had a cousin who was a gang member, from back in the day, who was shot and killed in his own house, by a rival set, and when his mother (my aunt) and little sister entered into the house, they were both shot, and killed, but not before my aunt was raped. And the thing about it is, the rival set had the nerves to show up at the funeral outside, honking their car horns, and talking shit!

I also know of an incident where my father’s cousin who lived in Watts, had a fruit tree in the back of his house, that grew these small cumquats. Well anyway, certain youth of that community would always sneak into his backyard to steal the fruit from the tree, whereupon he caught one of those youth, and chased this kid away with a stick. Needless to say, the kid was connected, because either he had a relative in a gang (I think a cousin or brother of his), or he was in a gang, I’m not too clear now, but one thing I do know is, is that some fools drove by this relative of mine’s house, and shot it up, as well as shot up his son, while his son was leaving school, but didn’t, luckily for my cousin (2nd)-kill him!

Now that I think about it, a friend of mine’s relative, had left work one day, wearing the uniform from his job, which was a blue shirt. Okay, here’s the deal-after he got off work, he went into a telephone booth (this was in 88, before cell phones were in, and when folks still used telephone booths), and rival gang members, thinking that he was a crip, or whatever, BLASTED HIS ASS IN THE TELEPHONE BOOTH WITH AUTOMATIC GUN FIRE! And the suspects who did this, WAS BLACK!

I have another friend, who had a relative that use to live in a certain section of Lynwood, where it was heavy gang territory. Needless to say, one day his cousin, who was only 14 years old, was chased down by a black gang member, and shot in the back of the head and killed. When they caught this black gang member, and had asked him his reasons for killing this child, he claimed he committed the murder, in order to be initiated into a particular gang: the shooter was 13…

So again, as I said before, so say I now again, everyone has their PO’ ASS stories, in regards to how black gang bangers would fu-- with the general populace, and if the stats could be retrieved somehow, some way, when it came to black on black violence from back in the day, compared to black to black on Mexican/chicano, I BET YOU IT WOULD COME OUT IN FAVOR OF THE NUMBERS BEING ATTACHED TO BLACK FOLKS, BEING TARGETED, MUCH MORE SO HEAVILY, PER CAPITA, THAN MEXICANS/CHICANOS CAN EVER CONVENIENTLY WANT TO DREAM OF!!

--> I feel you. But again it is a high birth rate that has made the difference. It's a numbers game and also an ethics game. Your case for ethics falls short but the case for numbers rings true.

You see, I realize that amongst mexicans/chicanos like yourself, you exaggerate, and make shit sound more epic than what it really is, just so that your evil hatred and racism, can be further justified!! Just like the BS lies that many of your people spread about how MLK Hospital not treating mexicans/chicanos until about 10 years ago; or that how black folks and white folks, are in it, to stick it to mexicans/chicanos, when in reality, the opposite is true. Hell! Black folks have done in recent years, and are doing, in small pockets throughout this country more for mexicans/chicanos (read my post, that precedes my previous one), than mexicans/chicanos are ever willing to do, for any “nigger/mayate.”

But you see, this is the propaganda, that you devils will constantly foment against black folks, in order to justify the seething hatred your folks have for black people, which can’t be fully contained within the myth of “black folks harassing mexicans from back in the day, therefore we now hate black folks”, when in reality-IT (the violence that black gang members, or criminals, inflicted against the Mexican/chicano population) WASN’T ALL THAT INTENSE, OR AS DEEP AS THESE MUTHAFUCKAS ARE PORTRAYING IT!!

-->A human is not a devil. They are too completely different things. A human can be possessed by a devil if they open themselves to that but they are not devils. God loves humans. He created humanity (his crowning creation) and offers redemption freely for them. I know gangs of La Raza that interact peacefully with Blacks to bring good. I also know La Raza that have tried to talk to Blacks on their way to hit La Raza and failed. It goes both ways. Birth number are your biggest problem between Black and La Raza gang warfare evil guy; and guess what: they faded white gangs as well.

Hell! Not even the blacks in South Africa, after apartheid was struck down, executed, and/or went after the very whites whom they knew was responsible for the killings of many apartheid protesters, which was revealed during their “truth’ commissions! Neither did they wantonly, in an orchestrated sense, go on a murder spree of anything that was white, just because the folks were white!! Black folks commit a lot of crime, and are guilty of pleeeeeeeenty of evil deeds, in regards to their criminal output, but targeting a racial group for destruction and genocide, over a long stretch, and what have you, isn’t something that black folks are known for doing, UNLESS THEY’RE GOING TO DO IT TO EACH OTHER!

--> Actually many whites have been raped, killed, and persecuted. Their population is declining quickly as entire families pull up and leave the country due to black prejudice, policy, and violence against them. I can only conclude an intelligent Black man such as yourself knows this. So why pretent otherwise. It is just my opinion, but based on your posts, I believe that you are pleased this is happening. Peace.

Whereas with mexicans, it’s another story! Again, you’ll try and justify, your unjustifiable hatred for black folks, with the “fresh out of Mexico” analogy, and other PO’ ASS stories, of how mexicans were victims of black violence and criminal behavior, thus justifying Mexican/chicano hatred of black folks, when you and I know of mexicans, and do indeed know mexicans, whose people have never been #%@& with by black folks, when they first entered into this country, no more than what other mexicans/chicanos, or white folks have done to them (the fresh out of mexico types/illegals), but yet they still hate black folks, and/or have grown to hate black folks.

--> Blah blah blah, if you sought peace instead or war maybe the outcome would have been different? It is an honest question. Either way, it is a problem that needs to be resolved peacefully for both parties involved and I seek that. Peace.

I know Mexican/chicano cats who’ve admittedly, never had problems from blacks. As a matter of fact, many of them have had black friends who were cool with them, and have attended predominantly black schools all of their lives, and have never been #%@& with by any black person, yet and still they have a hatred for black folks. And the hatred that these individuals have for black folks, and the arguments that they will use, have nothing to do with the “fresh out of mexico” paradigm, that a slick, fork-tongued devil like you yourself will use, in order to throw folks off track, oh no! The arguments that these devils will use, are the arguments that I’ve made in my posts, prior to this one, on this same thread, which deals with reasons like: “black folks have it easier than mexicans/chicanos,” “black folks have their own station, but yet bitch and complain,” “there are too many blacks in the media, compared to raza,” “black folks are foot soldiers for white people, in oppressing mexican/chicanos,” “black folks who are politicians are nothing but the klan with a tan,” “Martin Luther King hated mexicans/chicanos, so fu-- him and other black people,” “Mayates don’t deserve to be in this country, because originally this was our land,” “Everything that chanates have, they got it from white folks,” “When raza take over, we’re going to get rid of every mayate that’s around, because they are on our land,” “Everything that niggers have, rightfully belong to us raza,” “All black folks are inferior, compared to mexicans,” “We must keep mayates in constant fear of mexicans, and keep them in their place, similar to what white folks use to do,” etc.

--> Guy, I have Black friends that are real to me. Some are much more financially successful than me. What are you saying? Of COURSE black citizens deserve everything they legitimately earn in this country! I support and defend that as any American (do you align yourself as an American because I am doubting it?) should and many many do today. Believe it or not, if most Whites wanted to purge Blacks from American they would have done it long ago. But they didn't and they don't. Most simply want to live in peace with you and do support civil rights. Unfortunately, people go to the pen (maybe that's where you got your philosophy?) and come out with this sort of belief system and attitude whatever their race.

Trust me, I can go on, and on with this. And as I’ve said before, I know of mexicans throughout L.A. and Southern Cali, even into Texas, who will admittedly state that the first folks to have befriended them were black, and that they, nor their “fresh out of mexico,” relatives, ever had a problem with blacks, yet they have this white supremacist hatred for blacks, to where some of them even boast about killing black folks on a grand scale, in order to get rid of the inferior breed!! I’ve heard this from your own people, whether they be in the real world, or cyberspace!!

--> Cyberspace doesn't mean much. You can have a gang of 15 year old fools playing with you. I don't take that seriously. Talk about provable reality please.

So again, don’t give me that shit, and those PO’ ASS stories, that you love to bandy about, concerning your illegal relatives experiences with black folks, thus justifying Mexican/chicano hatred fool, because the hatred that your people possess for black folks, is far more intense and hideous in it’s design, than what black folks have ever done, or will do, to mexicans/chicanos!

--> You are just straight tripping now. I know a gang of Pinoy's married to Blacks from my military days. A whole bunch and for life too. You are deluded now to say this in my opinion.

That’s why I call mexicans/chicanos and surenos like yourself-DEVILS!!!!! Why? Because in the end, despite what excuses you demons will use, you devils are ultimately, when it gets right down to it-HATERS WITHOUT A CAUSE!

--> Well it seems hate is an important part of your life. Perhaps you are the devil projecting the word on many Mexicans that are down for civil rights. I know many like that. But I also have to admit I know many that are not and talk against Blacks. I consider it shameful and speak against it when it happens in my world. But there are those that do not and look at it differently. You lump the rightous and the unrightous together in your fight for racial war based on your hatred it appears to me.

-And I heven't meet anyone out here who gives a fu-- about who invented rap.

*You’re a damn lie devil, and even if you are telling the truth, about your ignorance of this topic, THEN YOU OUGHT TO GET YOUR HEAD UP OUT THE SAND, FOOL!! Why? Because your folks, your people devil, many of them, were saying in the late 90’s, as well as early part of this century, that mexicans created, if not rap music, but gangsta rap music, and they tried to use the corridos that mexicans produced, as a justification for this BS, revisionist, historical claim-as if black folks in L.A., or elsewhere, listened to corridos, or any other type of Mexican music, for that matter. Not only that, many of your people, still to this day, claim that the gangsta rap music that black folks created from back in the day, was really talking about the stories of chicano gang bangers, and that black folks “stole” chicano flavor, and tales of criminality from the eses, which again IS BS AND INSULTING!!

--> Well The Real has you there in my opinion.

How so? Well, black gang bangers from back in the day didn’t need mexicans/chicanos stories, in order to tell their own stories of criminal and gangsta mayhem!! There were no black rappers taking a pen and pencil, to notepad, writing down the tales of ese gang bangers, seeing as how black gangs, and black folks living in those areas, had a plethora of tales they could easily disseminate onto wax, concerning their own experiences. But you see, this is a part of the wicked propaganda, and sinister intentions that many mexicans/chicanos love to put out there, within their attacks upon the black collective. Always trying to scandalize black folks to the general mass, by inserting yourself into an art form (rap/hip-hop music), that mexicans had nothing to do with, in its’ origins, or creations, etc. Truth be told, mexicans are really JOHNNY COME LATELY’S into this rap thing, if you want to be truthful with it!!

Rap/hip-hop came about in the very late 60’s, and early 70’s, on the east coast, started by those who are classically defined as being black, as well as supported and promoted by those, of the African diaspora! Mexicans didn’t get on until the 80’s, and those first Mexican/chicano rappers, WEREN’T EVEN GANGSTA RAPPERS!!!! This is a genre, started by BLACK FOLKS!!

--> Yes it sure is. But it hasn't ended there. All races rap today.

So in the end, don’t give me that shit about how many of your people aren’t soul patrollers, and/or cultural bandits. Because quiet as it is kept, despite mexicans/chicanos claiming that black folks have “stolen” their culture, the fact of the matter is, mexicans/chicanos have taken far more from black folks, than black folks can ever dream about “stealing,” from mexicans/chicanos, in regards to culture-and if you’d like to proceed further with this angle in a rebuttal, I’d be glad to oblige you!

--> I won't argue this except to say that two strong cultures exist and La Raza culture is not primarily a Black knock off even if The Real wishes them to be soas to make his point.

With that said, I can go on, with this very angle of the discussion, but with that said, LET’S PROCEED FURTHER!

- You know that Mexican out here in Compton. I never hear the word Chicano in Compton by any Mexican, not even the ones the were born here.

*BS!!!! I know of several mexicans out your way (Compton, and other parts of L.A county, or just those who live in L.A.), who have referred to themselves as chicano, which simply refers to mexicans who were born here in this country!

Again devil, you’re crafty, but you’re not that slick!

--> Just ignore the devil word. Apparently, he can't help himself. He's called me the devil word and I've simply forgiven him and engaged him in a real way seeking peace. It is most likely just a projection of what is going on inside him. No offense meant The Real.

-Go whine with the surenos from old hoods to bitch about meaningless BS about who started what little style.

*Fool, you have “surenos from old hoods” living in Compton too DEVIL! Not only that fool, Compton ain’t the center of L.A. county, nor is it free from the stain of attacks, that other “surenos from old hoods” are subject too, just because the location is Compton!

--> I have a friend who is an upstanding Mexican man from Compton in the employ of the City of Compton who is married to a wonderful Black woman and they have five kids together. Now I wonder what the (devil calling) The Real would say to that?

-Many desperately wanted to get out, we just didn't have the means to go anywhere else.

--> Good point. I often say the safety net is a must but what is the right safety net (serious question that has still to be answered).

*Many desperately didn’t have “to get out,” due to the fact that again, the experiences that mexicans/chicanos had with black gangs and criminals, wasn’t as intense, nor was it the same, because if it had been, there would’ve been a great genocide of mexicans/chicanos, living in those areas, and a smashing of the insignificant “barrios,” that your people had, back in the day. Again, you have mexicans/chicanos living back in those days, as well as today, who live in predominantly black gang territories, territories where these black gangs war with other Mexican/chicano gangs, yet and still, these mexicans/chicanos living in those areas DON’T GET #%@& WITH!!!!

--> My OG veteranos tell me back in the 60's and 70's they were tight with the Blacks but the Blacks were selling in front of their homes as they didn't want to get popped off in front of their homes and that is what led to the first splits in Watts and other places in LA.

They realize that black folks only bring out their best ammo, for one another, and that as a Mexican/chicano, they’re safer in a black hood, more so than a black person, living amongst their own kind, or in a chicano hood/barrio.

-->La Raza gangs bang on La Raza gangs just as hard when left to themselves.

Hell, I remember living in DC in the early 90’s, when there was an influx of your fellow mestizos (salvis) into areas that were once predominantly black and whatnot, and guess what? There were no high crime incidents by black criminals, against these new arrivals. As a matter of fact, the salvis moved into their areas, and minded their own business, whereas black criminals and gangs, went on a rampage against one another SOLELY!! Not only that, the salvi community has never complained about any type of large scale violence inflicted on them, by the dominant and still dominant, black population of D.C. Oh sure, like with all things, you may have had spillover crimes against salvis, from certain black criminals, but it wasn’t as in depth, and encompassing, as the crimes that were committed by black folks, against their fellow blacks. (When I arrived in DC, the day before, a black pregnant woman was robbed, then stabbed, with the black perpetrator, ripping the baby out of her stomach.)

--> I know nothing about this.

As a matter of fact, across the street from the Howard Plaza Towers, the apartment/college dormitories I lived in, while as a student at Howard, it had a high school across the street, with a huge field, that can be converted into a soccer field. Well anyway, salvis and other mestizos, would go deep into this black hood area, and have their little festivals, and soccer games, without ever getting #%@& with, or harassed (this is a similar situation that occurs in the South Side of Chicago, but that’s another discussion, to a great extent).

--> All the guys from the South Side of Chicago I met were Irish.

Now, the purpose of me mentioning all this, is the fact that now that salvis numbers are beginning to increase, not only in the DC area, but in the surrounding areas of Maryland and Northern Virginia-areas that are considered apart of the district-many salvi gangs, like their Mexican counterparts in L.A., are beginning to flex their muscles, and in some instances, their beginning to battle with some local black hoods.

Well, what kind of set these fools (salvi mestizos) apart, from black criminals, or the little gangs that black folks do have in DC, is the fact that many of these salvis (El Salvadoreans), are beginning to attack innocent black civilians, including little children!!!! DOES THIS SHIT SOUNDS FAMILIAR????

--> Happens anytime a new people group moves in The Real. Happened to whites in LA and Chicago too. Same thing, same place, different time and people group.

Purposefully targeting on a wide scale, civilians of another race, in an orchestrated fashion, is just something you devils do, PERIOD!!! The excuses and reasons you give, are just mere conveniences, that masks the true nature of your surenos, which is that of white supremacist/nazi like DEVILS!!!

--> You are tripping. That's a prison mentality. Most whites are suburban video gaming MTV fans that want to be accepted by you.

And I can’t get more real than that…

--> Sure you can. Just rid yourself of the hate and predjudice.

-Mexicans did not think blacks were in the bottom because they were black, we knew blacks were in the bottom because were they lived, nothing more nothing less. It was not planned by nobody else it was how your people made it for yourselves. Why would Mexicans think any different than reality when they got here?

--> A lot more is involved. For instance, if Mexicans wanted to be Black that would have changed everything. My point is that culture and what affects culture is always a big influence. If all this Black culture was influencing the La Raza culture as you suggest (and I admit that some of it did), as it has the suburban whites, then you would have a different dynamic. What would you do then? You wouldn't be able to use the word devil all the time to describe everyone different than you. In that spirit, I'll just delete some of those posts that don't go anywhere else.

Likewise, the fact that mexicans who enter into this country, felt more superior to black folks, and believed that they, instead of black folks, should be the primary beneficiaries of what black folks have fought to have, have little to do with whether or not, your Mexican folks truly believing that black folks didn’t earn what they have, rather, it was based on what they felt black folks didn’t deserve-which is evident in their children who are first to second generation mexicans/chicanos, who believe the exact same way that I’m accusing your “fresh out of Mexico” relatives, as believing.

--> Daaa.. They were here before you and that has many implications. I can imagine Mexicans in Africa going through this with a Mexican The Real holding the same position but in a different place and time. But that's just imagination.

And you damn well know that you can’t deny the very real fact that this is what many of your own people think and believe, fu-- the illegal that snuck across the desert, risking life and limb just to enter into this country, or those who swam across a river-LET’S DEAL WITH FOLKS LIKE YOURSELF, WHO ARE CLASSIFIED AS CHICANO!!! These are the arguments, that you devils put forth, and again, you know this IS WHAT MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE BELIEVE, AND/OR WANT TO BELIEVE, ABOUT THE HISTORICAL STRUGGLES THAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE FOUGHT IN THIS COUNTRY, AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACIST OPPRESSION!!!

--> Yes a serious fight against predjudice earlier in the last century. I'll give you that for sure.

These teachings, amongst other propaganda BS, that your people are wanting to believe about black people, is what’s fueling the racist/white supremacist desires that your people have in wanting to contain, neutralize, subjugate and eventually annihilate, the black community!!

Again, the VAST majority of white people today are for civil rights and are support that. The Real is projecting his prison mentality, in my opinion, that most prisoners adopt in the pen against other races.

All this other BS you throw up about mexicans being harassed by black folks from back in the day, as justified scenarios for what you see presently, again, are mere smokescreens that don’t excuse you devils of rioting with black folks in schools, in prison, as well as killing innocent black civilians in the streets!

--> He's using the word devil again.

-How would you know how intense the crime done to Mexicans was? First off you just want to belive what suites you best. The only reason we didn't leave was because we couldn't. So please you really don't have any proof, only a very biased opinion.

--> Seems you would know devil caller.

*Again, fu-- YOUR PO’ ASS STORIES, about who could leave, and couldn’t leave, because in the end, despite the genocide that black folks were committing upon one another, YOU STILL HAVE BLACK FOLKS WHO STAYED BEHIND, BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T THEMSELVES, AFFORD TO GO ELSEWHERE!! Not only that fool, I don’t need to know statistically how “intense the crime done to Mexicans was,” for the simple fact that I LIVED IN COMPTON FOOL, OFF AND ON, THROUGHOUT THE DECADE OF THE 80’S, TO WHERE I CAN GIVE YOU FIRST HAND RECOLLECTIONS OF WHAT I SAW AND EXPERIENCED!!! Furthermore, all this supposed Mexican genocide in Compton, at the hands of black gangs and criminals, from back in the day, IS BS PROPAGANDA!!! And you know what, if there was some way that I can document that shit, so that your lies could be exposed, I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY OBLIGE YOU!!!!!!

--> Tell us how you really feel and what's in your heart (as if we didn't already know). I simply refuse to answer the rest of The Real's tirade because well predjudice has had a real impact on the Black community (which my real Black friends do remind me of), I simply do not see any positive aspect to the evil name calling behavior he engages in past this point. I do allow his last question; however, on some of the sites he posted. Everyone take a breath. Peace and God bless all.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2005, 12:44 am

Geesh on rereading what I wrote I have to admit some of it is wrong. Black Jazz artists influenced pachuco before the 1940's. Sorry about the historical cultural mixup that I made. I was typing fast and working a homework assignment at the same time. My bad. Much of the ethical and personal statements of course are relevant and accurate. Peace.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”