EME defendant prompted prison group to move to the streets

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 20th, 2005, 9:31 am

Kemosave wrote:Geesh on rereading what I wrote I have to admit some of it is wrong. Black Jazz artists influenced pachuco before the 1940's. Sorry about the historical cultural mixup that I made. I was typing fast and working a homework assignment at the same time. My bad. Much of the ethical and personal statements of course are relevant and accurate. Peace.
*You were wrong about a lot of things as well, based on what you've wrote, but lucky for you, I don't have the energy today for any type of rebuttal to your statements, seeing as how I've been wreaking great havoc on other websites for the last two days, which basically has me mentally stripped, and worn out.

I'll respond to your post next week, and if I don't, then please send me an email (labrynth@aemail4u.com), in case I forget to respond to your post.

But who am I kidding...everytime I do this, with someone I'm engaged in a debate with, they never contact me, and drop a reminder.

Oh well, I'll be back next week, either way...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 20th, 2005, 10:00 am

The Real...

Yeah, you got a penchant for long irrelavent and monotonous posts...you win that hands down! Your hate and your raw emotion gets the best of you, you would not be involved in any peace treaties or townhall meetings. You "seem" like a lurker, up in the shadows, waiting to yell out "racist" when somebody speaks. It's fine you feel that way, I don't know you or know your experiences...but somehow you've got a lot about life twisted. You sound hella jaded, not because your pro-black or militant...by all means I SUPPORT BLACK UNITY, so don't even trip.

But you have to listen and hear how the otherside feels. You have to deal with it one day, that in understanding your foe...sometimes befriending them and getting a better rapport with them...can actually help the understanding begin. You'll be surprised what you all have in common. And what you have in common, what you can relate too, will bring down some barriers of hate...maybe...you never know.

But to espouse and point fingers...you ain't getting nowhere because you need to point the finger at self too...

peace...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 20th, 2005, 11:31 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:The Real...

Yeah, you got a penchant for long irrelavent and monotonous posts...you win that hands down! Your hate and your raw emotion gets the best of you, you would not be involved in any peace treaties or townhall meetings. You "seem" like a lurker, up in the shadows, waiting to yell out "racist" when somebody speaks. It's fine you feel that way, I don't know you or know your experiences...but somehow you've got a lot about life twisted. You sound hella jaded, not because your pro-black or militant...by all means I SUPPORT BLACK UNITY, so don't even trip.

But you have to listen and hear how the otherside feels. You have to deal with it one day, that in understanding your foe...sometimes befriending them and getting a better rapport with them...can actually help the understanding begin. You'll be surprised what you all have in common. And what you have in common, what you can relate too, will bring down some barriers of hate...maybe...you never know.

But to espouse and point fingers...you ain't getting nowhere because you need to point the finger at self too...

peace...
*You can say what you want to say-you and kemo-about my posts being irrelevant, because in the end, I don't need to listen to my enemies, seeing as how all they pour from their forktongued are lies. One of the reasons why I'm presently "jaded" is because I use to listen to my enemies TOO DAMN MUCH. Enough to know that many of them (not quite all, because there are some that I have begrudging respect for) ARE FULL OF SHIT!

Not only that, you're not black anyway, so you really can't speak on what I'm talking about, seeing as how you probably side with the surenos anyway. Here I am talking about black folks defending themselves against those devil surenos who choose to seek, kill and destroy the black population of L.A., by taking out 10 of those fools, for every 1 black life they take unjustifiably, and if needs be, go down in a blaze of gunfire and glory, using your body as a living sacrifice in the defense of black people, but yet these eses are never attacked with as much passion, if at all, as I am: AND I'M ONLY TALKING ABOUT RETRIBUTION BY WAY OF THE GUN, not the purposeful killing of someone, just because they're of a particular race...

With that said, I'll respond to any rebuttal you throw my way next week...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 20th, 2005, 3:06 pm

All right, thats more like it...short and to the point. :D

By all means, defend yourself to the fullest. I would too.

But I also know that in the long run, you would not be any closer to living a peaceful life. We all don't want war. Even neighborhoods that have been killing each other for years take a break and cease fire.

And if you go out and kill innocent mexicans, then you are just as guilty as a racist mexican killing a black person.

And all the woofin' you do...have you ever busted a grape in a food fight?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2005, 4:24 pm

TheReal wrote:
Kemosave wrote:Geesh on rereading what I wrote I have to admit some of it is wrong. Black Jazz artists influenced pachuco before the 1940's. Sorry about the historical cultural mixup that I made. I was typing fast and working a homework assignment at the same time. My bad. Much of the ethical and personal statements of course are relevant and accurate. Peace.
*You were wrong about a lot of things as well, based on what you've wrote, but lucky for you, I don't have the energy today for any type of rebuttal to your statements, seeing as how I've been wreaking great havoc on other websites for the last two days, which basically has me mentally stripped, and worn out.

I'll respond to your post next week, and if I don't, then please send me an email (labrynth@aemail4u.com), in case I forget to respond to your post.

But who am I kidding...everytime I do this, with someone I'm engaged in a debate with, they never contact me, and drop a reminder.

Oh well, I'll be back next week, either way...
Sound's good. I was typing real fast and not really concentrating. Probably should have stayed out of it. Anyway, either way, nobody has to agree with anybody if they honestly don't think the other is right. And it is honorable to change your mind and admit when you are wrong if you truly believe you are. I don't have a problem with that. And furthermore it each of our responsibility to reply to what is important to us. I'll also mention that I don't think it is wise to align myself with someone who curses others as vehemently and often as you do; however, I will certainly read what you post and qualify it for myself with an eye towards truth. Always the truth. Peace.

P.S. Sup Big Dusty Loco. Hope things are going well for you. Peace.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 20th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Sup kemo, everything is good.

And the closer to the truth we all get too...that'll be the difference between the men and boys. It takes a lot to know the truth and deal with it, versus knowing the truth and not accepting it.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2005, 11:43 pm

You sure got that right Big Dusty. Peace to you.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » July 21st, 2005, 8:44 am

To BIG DUSTY LOCO:

-All right, thats more like it...short and to the point. :D

*Yeah whatever, as I said before, I'm been on other websites wreaking great havoc, to where my energy level needs to be restored, before I tackle the issues that kemo posted up. That's why I told him to email me, in order to remind me of our dialectic, seeing as how over the weekend, this site, or even those other sites that I've visited, will not be on my radar at all, seeing as how I MUST complete this project that I'm working on...

-By all means, defend yourself to the fullest. I would too.

*Then why are you always attacking my positions?

-But I also know that in the long run, you would not be any closer to living a peaceful life.

*It doesn't matter, because in the end, some things are worth fighting for, and is far more important, than our own happiness and tranquility...

-We all don't want war.

*I want war only if it has to come down to this, and with the recent, unjustified slayings of black folks throughout L.A., it's going to eventually lead to a more severe race war, especially when the black collective's fear of being outnumbered, turn to anger and pure hatred.

-Even neighborhoods that have been killing each other for years take a break and cease fire.

*That's good for those neighborhoods, but as for me, I have yet to begin to fight.

-And if you go out and kill innocent mexicans, then you are just as guilty as a racist mexican killing a black person.

*Again man, how many times must you folks misrepresent my position! My position isn't to go out and kill any innocent mexican/chicano civilian, just because they're mexican/chicano. Rather, my goal is to deal with those fools within, and without our community, that seek to prey on the black community, in the form of various crimes, but especially MURDER!

My mission is that of self defense, not racial hate killings!

-And all the woofin' you do...have you ever busted a grape in a food fight?

*I'm not doing any "woofin" rather I'm telling you like it is. And as far as my fighting credentials, remember, I was a U.S. Army infantryman, then Ranger. In the end, you may not view what I've just threw down, in regards to my military experience as being all that irrelevant, or saying anything, but it's saying a little something.

Just ask that fool whose nuts I took out, when I was locked up on some BS!!

LOL! That's another story...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 21st, 2005, 9:42 am

The Real:

Completely clear on your position now.

peace...or War!

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”