Confronting Prison Rape

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Confronting Prison Rape

Unread post by jimmy_tee » October 16th, 2004, 1:19 am

perhaps your the naive one kemosave?
why couldn't someone do those things invincible listed?
and what would u suggest?
complain about the problem but try to come up with an alternative.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 16th, 2004, 1:01 pm

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 20th, 2004, 10:31 pm

interesting quote from another brotha in another forum:
It's an environmental thing. Put a white boy in compton and watch what happens to him. Put a white boy in orange mound (one of the more violent areas in memphis) and watch what happens to him. He hardens. Violence is part of his everyday life, so committing it is no thing. Everywhere he walks, he's watching his back because he may get jacked for no reason at all.

Another reason is parenting. kids everywhere from hoods to trailer parks are having kids at younger ages. Being kids themselves, they aren't ready to be parents and don't raise their kids right.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 21st, 2004, 12:53 pm

Invincible wrote:interesting quote from another brotha in another forum:
It's an environmental thing. Put a white boy in compton and watch what happens to him. Put a white boy in orange mound (one of the more violent areas in memphis) and watch what happens to him. He hardens. Violence is part of his everyday life, so committing it is no thing. Everywhere he walks, he's watching his back because he may get jacked for no reason at all.

Another reason is parenting. kids everywhere from hoods to trailer parks are having kids at younger ages. Being kids themselves, they aren't ready to be parents and don't raise their kids right.
yea that's true. but it's not a racial thing. if a black kid grows up in a rich white neighborhood with no real street expierence at all, and then you take a white boy who's been living in rough neighborhood all his life, who do you think will be hardeR? the white kid who had to fight his way through most of his life, or the black kid that's spoiled? in most cases probably the white kid. same for every other race. whoever sees more, hears more, expierences more, and learns more, will be smarter, tougher, and have more street credit.

but jail is alot different from the streets. a white kid housed with 30 blacks guys in jail will be alot harder to earn the respect he can earn on the streets because he has nothing similar with these black guys, he knows nothing about them, and they know nothing about him. if the white kid's on the street, he probably lives in the same hood as the blacks, and that's already something in common. he'll live his life like the rest of the people do, and they'll eventully realize that the color of someones skin don't matter. in jail, most people don't usually look at a white kid coming from a bad hood and they stereotype him as an upper class white kid with no real street credit. in jail most times a white guy can't be the same as he was on the streets because he's gettin trouble from all angles. 1.if he tries to get down with the blacks, he may recieve abuse from the blacks for suggesting that, abuse from white supremecy groups for acting as a traitor, and guards may look down on him. 2.if he tries to get down with the white supremecist, that won't be his true self because all his life he grew up with blacks and he wouldn't want to do this. but sometimes things make people change and things happen. an example is that white crip member from the first HBO special bangin in little rock in 1994. he went into jail and now due to "expirences in jail" he's a member of a white supremecy gang. so he went from probably one of the only white boy in the neighborhood down with the crips, now because blacks did something to him in jail, he's a member of a white supremecy gang. that sucks how the blacks still knocked on him and thretened him so much he needed to join one of these gangs. i think his name was cool-aid or sumthn.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 21st, 2004, 9:23 pm

Do you consider "punking out" somebody or being a booty bandit is the same thing as being homosexual or gay?

knoxhustle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by knoxhustle » October 22nd, 2004, 9:30 am

I did 5 1/2 in the pen and I seen rape on more than one occasion. It happens willfully and unwillfully. It can't be labled like people are trying to do. It happens because a nigga raped liitle kids, it happens because a payment wasn't made, it happens because people are weak or have been "curious" and didn't know it, and it happens because some mutha fuckas is just sick. Either way, the shit is wrong, unless cosentual. I think the homo shit is wrong period, but if a cat ain't choosin to "take one," it's NOBODY'S business to give him one. If you do and you excuse it by sayin you just wanted to take his manhood as a form of disrespect, you are GAY and you can't excuse that. I hate alot of mofo's and I ain't dickin them down cause of it. If you gay in prison, hit up a homo and let that be that.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 23rd, 2004, 3:59 pm

knoxhustle wrote:Either way, the shit is wrong, unless cosentual. I think the homo shit is wrong period, but if a cat ain't choosin to "take one," it's NOBODY'S business to give him one. If you do and you excuse it by sayin you just wanted to take his manhood as a form of disrespect, you are GAY and you can't excuse that. I hate alot of mofo's and I ain't dickin them down cause of it. If you gay in prison, hit up a homo and let that be that.
I agree and well said.

knoxhustle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by knoxhustle » October 24th, 2004, 10:07 am

Thanx. Atleast there is still some common sense out there.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 25th, 2004, 6:38 pm

http://newsnet.byu.edu/print/story.cfm/40058

"They've kind of turned to financial criminal activity rather than violent criminal activity," Ford said.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 25th, 2004, 7:16 pm

^^^Good article, but should be on a different thread such as white prison gangs, white gangs, white nationalist etc.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 25th, 2004, 8:34 pm

another interesting article on white gangs:
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/743-_Ra ... s_eye.html

And:
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pr2002/035.html

alot of thsoe guys seem to run prison yards?
Last edited by Invincible on October 25th, 2004, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 25th, 2004, 8:35 pm

yea i should post it on white gangs oh well too late, but we were discussing various ethnic group on this thread so..