Aryan BrotherHood and Mexican Mafia

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 11:48 am
Location: Riverside, CA (originally the BAY)

Aryan BrotherHood and Mexican Mafia

Unread post by yo foo » October 24th, 2005, 12:21 am

Isn't it true that the Mexican Mafia ordered a green light on all black gangs? If thats true, then i'm starting to believe that the AB(Aryan Brotherhood) has made MM their b*tches.

If you break down the logistics of it, the AB are founded on racists ideologies. Most White Power groups talk about a racial war in which the minorites kill each other and the Whites take over. Also the White/Black thing in America has been around forever. Naturally these White Power Gangs like AB are on an agenda to subordinate the black race or destroy them first and foremost. The best way to do that is to not have White people die but get mexicans to do their dirty work. Racial War. Makes the Mexican Mafia look like AB's b*tches.

Seems like just about everywhere other than Southern California, Black and Brown gets along for the most part. None of this racial war tension shit. Look at New York, Chicago, the Bay, and many other big cities and you see that black and brown gets along for the most part.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Unread post by cbi562 » October 24th, 2005, 1:04 am

You do not know anything that is going on do you? It funny how niggas front. Money will do amazing things - do not forget that.

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 114
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:18 am
Location: West Islip, NY
Contact:

Unread post by ChrisF202 » October 24th, 2005, 3:24 am

Is it true that they have hige fights (like 200 people per side) between Blacks and Hispanics at LA high schools? I recall reading articles on news websites last June about how some high schools were litterly war zones and that one had fights between Blacks and Hispanics on a daily basis.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: Aryan BrotherHood and Mexican Mafia

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 9:52 am

yo foo wrote:Isn't it true that the Mexican Mafia ordered a green light on all black gangs? If thats true, then i'm starting to believe that the AB(Aryan Brotherhood) has made MM their b*tches.

If you break down the logistics of it, the AB are founded on racists ideologies. Most White Power groups talk about a racial war in which the minorites kill each other and the Whites take over. Also the White/Black thing in America has been around forever. Naturally these White Power Gangs like AB are on an agenda to subordinate the black race or destroy them first and foremost. The best way to do that is to not have White people die but get mexicans to do their dirty work. Racial War. Makes the Mexican Mafia look like AB's b*tches.

Seems like just about everywhere other than Southern California, Black and Brown gets along for the most part. None of this racial war tension shit. Look at New York, Chicago, the Bay, and many other big cities and you see that black and brown gets along for the most part.
Oh yeah, I bet the AB also makes the Mexican Mafia put a greenlight on Nuestra Familia. :roll:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Re: Aryan BrotherHood and Mexican Mafia

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2005, 10:03 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
yo foo wrote:Isn't it true that the Mexican Mafia ordered a green light on all black gangs? If thats true, then i'm starting to believe that the AB(Aryan Brotherhood) has made MM their b*tches.

If you break down the logistics of it, the AB are founded on racists ideologies. Most White Power groups talk about a racial war in which the minorites kill each other and the Whites take over. Also the White/Black thing in America has been around forever. Naturally these White Power Gangs like AB are on an agenda to subordinate the black race or destroy them first and foremost. The best way to do that is to not have White people die but get mexicans to do their dirty work. Racial War. Makes the Mexican Mafia look like AB's b*tches.

Seems like just about everywhere other than Southern California, Black and Brown gets along for the most part. None of this racial war tension shit. Look at New York, Chicago, the Bay, and many other big cities and you see that black and brown gets along for the most part.
Oh yeah, I bet the AB also makes the Mexican Mafia put a greenlight on Nuestra Familia. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MafiaVL5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: October 5th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 24th, 2005, 11:20 am

In hind sgiht, I kind of see where yo foo is coming from. first of all yeah, you can argue that it's bout money or whateva. But shyt, that to me is an extra package for the AB's. It's like they're saying "yeah o.k. Mexican Mafia, you too can make money, but as longs as you kill your own (la nuestra) and the Blacks". I mean, at the end of the day, the AB's are gonna still look at the Mexican Mafia as what they are and hate them from what they are which is Mexicans. As much as I can't stand the AB and other white supremacy gangs, you can't knock them for being smart. They know that Blacks are killing Blacks, and Brown killing Brown, and Black and Brown killing each other. Therefore if a race war was to come to light, who in the hell gonna benefit and who's gonna be at disadvantage? You think that when these coward azz AB's get out of prison they're gonna invite Mexicans that are affiliated with the MM for a cook out? It's the art of war, and right now as much as I hate to say it, them clowns is winning. That Black against Brown shyt ain't a big problem in the mid west. It's mostly nation against nation. I don't know what the hell the Mexican Mafia is thinking to ally with these suckas to go at it with they own people. That shyt is fuked up.....

'All is Well"

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 11:30 am

The Mexican Mafia has been allied with the AB since the AB killed some Nuetra Famila members in Chino back in the 70's. Before then the only real enemy the Mexican Mafia had was Nuestra Famila. The AB decided to roll with the Mexican Mafia and the Blacks decided to roll with Nuestra Familia. It's just prison politics.

What is going down in LA has nothing to do with the AB since they don't operate in LA. Also the AB is basically dead because their all at the SHU. It's hard calling shots when you rarely have any human contact.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2005, 2:13 pm

MafiaVL5 wrote: It's like they're saying "yeah o.k. Mexican Mafia, you too can make money, but as longs as you kill your own (la nuestra) and the Blacks".
come on man, Do you even know why and when the MM started fighting against NF? Do you really think the AB's are "making" MM fight against NF? If the EME decided to stop fighting NF and Blacks, what could the Ab really do? think about it.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2005, 3:21 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
MafiaVL5 wrote: It's like they're saying "yeah o.k. Mexican Mafia, you too can make money, but as longs as you kill your own (la nuestra) and the Blacks".
come on man, Do you even know why and when the MM started fighting against NF? Do you really think the AB's are "making" MM fight against NF? If the EME decided to stop fighting NF and Blacks, what could the Ab really do? think about it.

That will never happen because they allllll love the drama. Always got somebody stirring the pot and some sucker that will believe it, pass it on and somebody dies over some BS which only keeps the drama going. Some MF'ers live for that shit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2005, 3:52 pm

crstnamre wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
MafiaVL5 wrote: It's like they're saying "yeah o.k. Mexican Mafia, you too can make money, but as longs as you kill your own (la nuestra) and the Blacks".
come on man, Do you even know why and when the MM started fighting against NF? Do you really think the AB's are "making" MM fight against NF? If the EME decided to stop fighting NF and Blacks, what could the Ab really do? think about it.

That will never happen because they allllll love the drama. Always got somebody stirring the pot and some sucker that will believe it, pass it on and somebody dies over some BS which only keeps the drama going. Some MF'ers live for that shit.

I that but some people are really thinking that AB is behind all the MM beefs.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2005, 3:58 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
MafiaVL5 wrote: It's like they're saying "yeah o.k. Mexican Mafia, you too can make money, but as longs as you kill your own (la nuestra) and the Blacks".
come on man, Do you even know why and when the MM started fighting against NF? Do you really think the AB's are "making" MM fight against NF? If the EME decided to stop fighting NF and Blacks, what could the Ab really do? think about it.

That will never happen because they allllll love the drama. Always got somebody stirring the pot and some sucker that will believe it, pass it on and somebody dies over some BS which only keeps the drama going. Some MF'ers live for that shit.

I that but some people are really thinking that AB is behind all the MM beefs.
Nawwww I think they probably have their own internal issues going for them, lol!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 24th, 2005, 4:28 pm

ChrisF202 wrote:Is it true that they have hige fights (like 200 people per side) between Blacks and Hispanics at LA high schools? I recall reading articles on news websites last June about how some high schools were litterly war zones and that one had fights between Blacks and Hispanics on a daily basis.
It was really crazy at Jefferson High (that's the high school that was the biggest scene of the riots). Hispanics severely outnumbered blacks, but less of them were involved so in the end it was pretty even.

These are the best articles on it:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printeditio ... -frontpage

http://www.lacitybeat.com/article.php?i ... sueNum=119

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 24th, 2005, 11:23 pm

[color=blue][/color][size=18][/size]This really makes us look stupid cuz the white folks watchin us get killed laughin usin every other race to do the stuff they to scared to do and all other races follow we all killin each other when it all comes down to white people love white people no one else.I hope the MM knows them craccers gonna kill them in the end to. :( :(

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 114
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:18 am
Location: West Islip, NY
Contact:

Unread post by ChrisF202 » October 25th, 2005, 3:37 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
ChrisF202 wrote:Is it true that they have hige fights (like 200 people per side) between Blacks and Hispanics at LA high schools? I recall reading articles on news websites last June about how some high schools were litterly war zones and that one had fights between Blacks and Hispanics on a daily basis.
It was really crazy at Jefferson High (that's the high school that was the biggest scene of the riots). Hispanics severely outnumbered blacks, but less of them were involved so in the end it was pretty even.

These are the best articles on it:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printeditio ... -frontpage

http://www.lacitybeat.com/article.php?i ... sueNum=119
Thanks this is what I was thiking about. Has it calmed down or is it still bad?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 24th, 2006, 8:01 pm

i wonder if the a.b from cali acknowledge & try to be ignorant & say anybody outside of cali is not real a.b members or do they show love to the out of town a.b chapters & try to corner the market

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 25th, 2006, 2:19 am

AB show respect to those out of state, didnt they send a message to some of their boys in maryland that resulted in 2 black guys bein killed in a riot that was started, or was it one?

Other than that the AB is allied with el rukins

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 25th, 2006, 10:05 am

[quote="afakasi"]AB show respect to those out of state, didnt they send a message to some of their boys in maryland that resulted in 2 black guys bein killed in a riot that was started, or was it one?

Other than that the AB is allied with el rukins[/quote]

oh dam i didnt hear about that 1 dawg@dudes getting killed in a riot

User avatar
SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 178
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 12:25 am
Location: Jackson,MS

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » July 26th, 2006, 1:22 am

where is the MM at?I aiint never seen any round here but we do havea few aryan cats.


Are the MM racist or what?



Ive heard them mentioned in Texas but the only reall big Latin gang we have here is lk




*All Is One*

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » July 26th, 2006, 12:00 pm

SOUTH SIDERS^ DONT HAVE MUCH OF A BIG PRESENCE IN THE MIDWEST YET

They're there..but they arent big yet

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 28th, 2006, 2:05 pm

The Norteno vs. Sureno rivalry is ancient . It predates the formation of AB. AB and La Eme are allied out of mutual interests. Mexican Mafia are nobody's bitches

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 30th, 2006, 10:40 pm

Eme dont take orders from anyone. AB aint that racist really either. They have the ink, and some ideology but their prime motivation is money. Think about this, the heaviest biggest rep in the AB is held by a Jew, Terrible Tommy Silverstein. EME and AB just have a mutual network.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 30th, 2006, 10:43 pm

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]Eme dont take orders from anyone. AB aint that racist really either. They have the ink, and some ideology but their prime motivation is money. Think about this, the heaviest biggest rep in the AB is held by a Jew, Terrible Tommy Silverstein. EME and AB just have a mutual network.[/quote]

unlike most crips/blood from cali that show no love to "wannabe out of towners"as they say...do a-b show love to all chapters from different towns?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 31st, 2006, 5:39 pm

I dont have a clue how it all works. But I dont think they have seperate cliques. Too few of them. They only let the most serious killers in the AB. And not fire arm killers, hand to hand killers. At least what I read,they have some serious proving to do before they are allowed in.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 31st, 2006, 7:40 pm

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"]I dont have a clue how it all works. But I dont think they have seperate cliques. Too few of them. They only let the most serious killers in the AB. And not fire arm killers, hand to hand killers. At least what I read,they have some serious proving to do before they are allowed in.[/quote]

appreciate it dawg

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 31st, 2006, 8:17 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Eme dont take orders from anyone. AB aint that racist really either. They have the ink, and some ideology but their prime motivation is money. Think about this, the heaviest biggest rep in the AB is held by a Jew, Terrible Tommy Silverstein. EME and AB just have a mutual network.
AB sorta lost the racist ideas along the way but yeah your right, it seems money and survival seem to be their main objectives nowadays,the same with the BGF.They originally started it off as a black power movement intent on eliminating racism in the pen but now are involved in drugs and shit.

Yo Acme i dont know too much on the NLR, but i heard the AB put a greenlight on some of them a few years back and some stuff popped off, was this true?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 3rd, 2006, 5:37 pm

I heard that too. Because NLR started talking poop about the AB. The NLR split into 2 factions, one with the AB, the other were called FTB, F*ck the Brand...I wouldnt want to be one of them....

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 3rd, 2006, 10:58 pm

F*ck the Brand...I wouldnt want to be one of them

Ya...thats pretty much insane.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Unread post by shadoworder » August 11th, 2006, 3:03 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Eme dont take orders from anyone. AB aint that racist really either. They have the ink, and some ideology but their prime motivation is money. Think about this, the heaviest biggest rep in the AB is held by a Jew, Terrible Tommy Silverstein. EME and AB just have a mutual network.
Hes not a jew,his last name is from his Stepfather.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 12th, 2006, 1:40 pm

That one AB leader known as "the Hulk" - forgot his real name - is definately half Jewish. He has a star of David tat on one arm and a swatika on the other.

AB's racism seems more like biker racism than true neo-nazism. Basically aimed at blacks.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Unread post by TVo » November 1st, 2007, 4:18 pm

Hulks last name was Bingham, he just caugh at case in the big Rico case in Orange County.
The Brand has entities, The State system and the Federal System.
The NLR is doing the dirty for the CDC Brand, kinda like the NF has the Northern Structure.
To get "Branded" in the past, you had to kill a black. But like most other posters said, its not about White Power anymore as it is about "Green" power
thus their "unholy" alliance with La Eme.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: November 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Unread post by SolidWood » November 5th, 2007, 6:35 pm

Yeah, I agree the eMe don't take orders from no one. I did time in a few gladiator farms here in Texas. I rode in the ABoT car, got my bolts puttin in work: participation in a riot, inciting riot, assault with weapon etc. We had a good relationship with the eMe. They would back us up when we would catch a square with the blacks and we would back them up when they would squabble with the blacks or TS or Pistos(Los Hermanos Pisteleros). Plus we had mutual "business" interests. I caught chain from San Antonio which is the HQ for the Texas eMe so naturally I have some close associates in the eMe. They are good friends and had my back on more than one occasion when I happened to be the sole Wood on a cell block. They always showed us respect and honored agreements. Good people.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 6th, 2007, 5:23 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I heard that too. Because NLR started talking poop about the AB. The NLR split into 2 factions, one with the AB, the other were called FTB, F*ck the Brand...I wouldnt want to be one of them....

My ex brought me a hat from Corcoran with the F the Brand on it crossed out, lol. I dont even know how they allowed that shit in or out but ok whatever.

Post Reply

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”