Aryan BrotherHood and Mexican Mafia

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 7th, 2007, 4:22 pm

SolidWood wrote:Yeah, I agree the eMe don't take orders from no one. I did time in a few gladiator farms here in Texas. I rode in the ABoT car, got my bolts puttin in work: participation in a riot, inciting riot, assault with weapon etc. We had a good relationship with the eMe. They would back us up when we would catch a square with the blacks and we would back them up when they would squabble with the blacks or TS or Pistos(Los Hermanos Pisteleros). Plus we had mutual "business" interests. I caught chain from San Antonio which is the HQ for the Texas eMe so naturally I have some close associates in the eMe. They are good friends and had my back on more than one occasion when I happened to be the sole Wood on a cell block. They always showed us respect and honored agreements. Good people.
And when you get out on the streets its fuk Wet Backs right?

You and your boys be on some Minuteman Shiit.

A side from the Bulllshiit, The White Underworld cant stand Mexicans, Mixed Mud People, thats part of yall philosophy

If your Daughter or Mom brought home a Mexican, you'll go ape shiit.

You cant say that you Want Open Borders, can you?

And you from Texas too?

This prison shit gots no ryhmn or reason.

Blacks & Mexicans in the same shiit hole, living together, have a common History of getting fuk by White society.

But Whites & Mexicans, have little in common,except straight hair, team up agaist Blacks, thats a survival move built out of Fear Of A Black Planet. Its roots are built on Fear.

Blacks are/were Brutes/Debos in the System and couldn't be handle on a one on one basis, so these Clicks were form as an equilizer. Now the Number game is played, and numbers dominate.

But the cold part about it is, ive seen Eses treat Whiteboys like shit in the County, so i dont see this Alliance sketched in Stone. Ive been told about Surenos taking flight on Woods. For that to happens tells me, if the Woods dont Play by the Eses rules, it gets crackn.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 8th, 2007, 3:16 pm

Fear of a black planet? Ha Ha Ha! That's some funny shit. I don't fear no man, not bragging just fact. No I don't treat mexicans like shit on the streets, one of my closest associates is a homeboy called Cucuey. I ain't no inbred KKK, stormfront lover, I got business and personal relations with plenty of ese's. All the mexicanos I know on the inside and in the freeworld don't see nothing in common with the "brothers". Now on the inside the alliance ain't etched in stone for sure and there are squabbles here and there and weak whiteboys get mashed on true. But it if it ever came to all out war then so be it. I would hate to see it happen but things ain't always pretty. Politics is politics. Wouldn't change the fact that my ese homeboys here in the freeworld will always ride.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 8th, 2007, 4:13 pm

SolidWood wrote:Fear of a black planet? Ha Ha Ha! That's some funny shit. I don't fear no man, not bragging just fact. No I don't treat mexicans like shit on the streets, one of my closest associates is a homeboy called Cucuey. I ain't no inbred KKK, stormfront lover, I got business and personal relations with plenty of ese's. All the mexicanos I know on the inside and in the freeworld don't see nothing in common with the "brothers". Now on the inside the alliance ain't etched in stone for sure and there are squabbles here and there and weak whiteboys get mashed on true. But it if it ever came to all out war then so be it. I would hate to see it happen but things ain't always pretty. Politics is politics. Wouldn't change the fact that my ese homeboys here in the freeworld will always ride.
Your in Texas, so i dont know how the Whiteboys & Mexicans function in the Pen out there.

I wonder if California even has ties to AB/Eme in Texas.

As far as Brothers & Eses having things in Common, more then you reporting on here.

Blacks & Mexicans grow up together in L.A, straight up neighbors, no Woods in the Ghetto.

What do Woods have in common with Ghetto/Barrio living.

All this Racial is the New Pepsi Generation.

Mexicans & Blacks been taking culture from each other since the beginning, all the way to the Jazz Suit Zoots to Sean John to Mexicans saying Ngga, so stall me out on the nothing in common shiiit.

I dont know about all of Texas, but Houston & Dallas business as usually with Mexicans & Blacks, or nobody eats.

Most of this shit is propaganda.

Whiteboys gets no love in L.A County Jail by Blacks or Mexicans, been Victims since the beginning, whiteboys is scarey and gladly fall in line for survival.

Money trumps all, even Mexican Mafia edicts

Investigators allege that orders issued from prison include killing blacks and taxing drug dealers -- commands that Latino gangs willingly carry out until 'the color green comes into play.'
By Sam Quinones, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

November 8, 2007

Under orders from the Mexican Mafia, Florencia 13 gang members allegedly patrolled their neighborhood to "cleanse" it by assaulting and killing members of rival black gangs.

At the same time, the Latino gang also allegedly sold large quantities of drugs, and in some cases, guns, to blacks, including Crips gang members.

This complex and contradictory picture of underworld life in which race, drugs and gangs collide emerges from four federal indictments announced last month against Florencia 13. It also highlights a basic principle of the street: Money trumps all.

"Gang boundaries fade when the color green comes into play," said Assistant U.S. Atty. Peter Hernandez, who is prosecuting what is believed to be the largest federal case ever against a Southern California gang.

In all, 102 people -- mostly members of Florencia 13, based in Huntington Park and the Florence-Firestone neighborhood -- are charged with illegal drug and weapons sales as well as conspiracy and racketeering.

Also among those indicted, prosecutors said, are 13 black men believed to be Crips who are alleged to have regularly bought large quantities of drugs from Florencia dealers.

The case illustrates the influence of the Mexican Mafia prison gang -- also known as Eme, the letter M in Spanish -- on Latino street gangs and race relations in some of the Southern California neighborhoods they terrorize.

Although most Eme members have been locked away in maximum security in Pelican Bay State Prison for decades, they remain feared and admired by many Latino gangs. They order younger gang members to do their bidding or face reprisals if they go to prison, authorities said. The edicts include murder, extortion, taxing drug dealers and warring with blacks, violence that has often spilled over gang lines and taken the lives of innocent victims.

The federal indictments also display the limits of Eme influence. Orders allegedly issued by an Eme member in prison were at times trumped by the greed of drug dealers and the personal relationships they have with customers, according to authorities and court documents.

]Many of the Latino and black gang members indicted had grown up together in the Florence-Firestone area.

"They'd played sports with them and went to school" together, said John Torres, head of the Los Angeles office of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, whose agents led the investigation. "They'd ignore the Eme orders because of the relationships."

The indictment alleges that an Eme member identified as "unindicted co-conspirator AC" had set out orders for Florencia 13.

Sources close to the investigation said AC referred to Arturo Castellanos, a reputed Eme member housed in Pelican Bay who many in law enforcement believe controls Florencia 13 activities.

Castellanos, 47, went to prison for murder in 1980, long before many Florencia gang members were born, prosecutors said. The indictment alleges that Castellanos communicated with the gang through smuggled letters.

In 2004, Florencia 13 was ordered to control the neighborhood drug trade and tax drug dealers, prostitutes, ice cream vendors, pirate taxi operators and peddlers of phony green cards, Hernandez said. The gang was to turn 40% of the proceeds over to Castellanos and his associates.

There was another order, according to the indictment: Rid the neighborhood of black gangs, primarily East Coast Crips. Once predominantly black, the unincorporated Florence-Firestone neighborhood north of Watts has undergone a dramatic demographic shift in the last two decades and is now mostly Latino.

For the next two years, Florencia 13 and the East Coast Crips were at war, with homicides skyrocketing in the community of 60,000. In 2005, there were 41 homicides, surpassing the homicide rate in some of the nation's most dangerous big cities.

Homicides dropped to 19 last year after a major law enforcement crackdown, but the level of violence remains high.

Hernandez said investigators have wiretaps of Florence gang members talking about patrolling to shoot blacks whom they perceived as East Coast Crips and whom at times they called "ducks."

In one, "a Florencia member says, 'I got a duck. We got one, many more to go,' " Hernandez said.

East Coast Crips also killed Latinos with no gang affiliation. In fact, county prosecutors say many victims of the gang war were blacks and Latinos with no gang connection.

In one 2004 case, three Florencia gang members shot two black men as they stood in front of a liquor store, killing one, because they could find no Crips gang members, according to court documents. Neither victim had gang ties.

In another case, Marlon Miller, 28, a Jamaican immigrant and waiter, was shot to death as he stopped at a gas station for some cigarettes by two Florencia gang members looking for Crips to shoot, authorities said. Miller was not from the area and had no gang affiliation.

The random killings have terrified residents and corroded relations between neighborhood blacks and Latinos.

Still, the lure of money also seems to have tempered the ardor with which Florencia 13 follows Eme edicts. The indictment lists instances in which Florencia members allegedly sold weapons, as well as drugs, to Crips.

"It's not that they're ingrained to hate a group from birth," Hernandez said. "It happens because of the orders from leaders of these gangs in prison."

Indeed, Latino drug dealers and gang members may be given orders by Eme members, but they are also trying to expand their drug business, said Richard Valdemar, a retired Los Angeles County sheriff's sergeant and Latino gang investigator.

"If they exclude a category of clients, then they won't be that big," he said.

In some cases, there are longtime personal relationships among gang members who are supposed to be archrivals, he said.

"Your mother and your next-door neighbor's mother go to the same church," he said. "You have to tell Mrs. Johnson good morning every day. It's not easy to go to war."

Also, Eme members isolated in Pelican Bay don't know the day-to-day operations they presume to control, Valdemar said. This allows gang members on the street wide latitude in following orders, he said.

The U.S. attorney's indictments against Florencia 13 brings to a close a two-year investigation. Castellanos, who is not among those indicted, is already serving a life sentence.

sam.quinones@latimes.com

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 9th, 2007, 6:07 pm

I grew up in California homeboy. I got extradited to Texas to do time and ended up on paper and I stayed here after I finished my parole cuz the cost of living is cheap. The ABoT was sanctioned by the Brand and the eMe here is directly related to the original. All the mexicanos I've ever known really had no love for blacks. Calling 'em "mayate's" and any mexicano who acted like one was a "mayatero". I don't know about layely but I been in the LA County a few times in the '80s and I didn't get mashed on, I held it down. You been around too many weak suburban whiteboys, Peckerwoods are solid. No disrespect homeboy, I been in and out for over 20 years and that's what I know, not what I think, what I know.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 11th, 2007, 6:44 pm

SolidWood wrote:I grew up in California homeboy. I got extradited to Texas to do time and ended up on paper and I stayed here after I finished my parole because the cost of living is cheap. The ABoT was sanctioned by the Brand and the eMe here is directly related to the original. All the mexicanos I've ever known really had no love for blacks. Calling 'em "mayate's" and any mexicano who acted like one was a "mayatero". I don't know about layely but I been in the LA County a few times in the '80s and I didn't get mashed on, I held it down. You been around too many weak suburban whiteboys, Peckerwoods are solid. No disrespect homeboy, I been in and out for over 20 years and that's what I know, not what I think, what I know.
I dont know about the Eme in California being connected to the Syndicate in Texas.

I'm told, there not connected and Texas was organized b4 California, who knows?

AS far as you being in L.A County Jail in the 1980's and not getting jacked or Rolled up is hard to swallow.

Maybe Orange County or some County Jail in Inland Empire

Yea, you probably have bumped into a gang of Mexicans that had chips on they shoulder towards Blacks, but thats all new shit, the Late90's/2000's.

It is what it is, the lines have been drawn, I'm just saying, in reality, prison politics to the side, Blacks & Mexicans have more common experiences.

Mexicans ain't really been victimized by Blacks at the same level Whites have Victimized then

From Getting Northern Mexico snatched up by the Gringos,

to getting mopped up during the 1940's by White Sailors,

to being restricted to certain areas of town threw racial covenants

to smashing the Brown Pride Movement of the 1960's,

to being harassed/Beat by L.A Police/Sheriff on the streets of L.A,

dealing with minutemen and that prop 187 mentality

-------------------

what has a ngga done to a Mexican anywhere compared to this Historical record?

We lived together in L.A since the beginning,

The majority of the Original Ese Gangs had Black membership.

Blacks lived next door with Mexicans, grew up together, go to school together.

I from L.A, and haven't experence any racial animosity from any Latino on the streets.

Go on Crenshaw and yall see Eses with there Lowriders on the Black scene, same for Broadway on Sundays.

---------------------

What do Woods & Eses have in common besides Straight Hair?

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 12th, 2007, 3:12 pm

xxx wrote:
SolidWood wrote:I grew up in California homeboy. I got extradited to Texas to do time and ended up on paper and I stayed here after I finished my parole because the cost of living is cheap. The ABoT was sanctioned by the Brand and the eMe here is directly related to the original. All the mexicanos I've ever known really had no love for blacks. Calling 'em "mayate's" and any mexicano who acted like one was a "mayatero". I don't know about layely but I been in the LA County a few times in the '80s and I didn't get mashed on, I held it down. You been around too many weak suburban whiteboys, Peckerwoods are solid. No disrespect homeboy, I been in and out for over 20 years and that's what I know, not what I think, what I know.
I dont know about the Eme in California being connected to the Syndicate in Texas.

I'm told, there not connected and Texas was organized b4 California, who knows?

AS far as you being in L.A County Jail in the 1980's and not getting jacked or Rolled up is hard to swallow.

Maybe Orange County or some County Jail in Inland Empire

Yea, you probably have bumped into a gang of Mexicans that had chips on they shoulder towards Blacks, but thats all new shit, the Late90's/2000's.

It is what it is, the lines have been drawn, I'm just saying, in reality, prison politics to the side, Blacks & Mexicans have more common experiences.

Mexicans ain't really been victimized by Blacks at the same level Whites have Victimized then

From Getting Northern Mexico snatched up by the Gringos,

to getting mopped up during the 1940's by White Sailors,

to being restricted to certain areas of town threw racial covenants

to smashing the Brown Pride Movement of the 1960's,

to being harassed/Beat by L.A Police/Sheriff on the streets of L.A,

dealing with minutemen and that prop 187 mentality

-------------------

what has a ngga done to a Mexican anywhere compared to this Historical record?

We lived together in L.A since the beginning,

The majority of the Original Ese Gangs had Black membership.

Blacks lived next door with Mexicans, grew up together, go to school together.

I from L.A, and haven't experence any racial animosity from any Latino on the streets.

Go on Crenshaw and yall see Eses with there Lowriders on the Black scene, same for Broadway on Sundays.

---------------------

What do Woods & Eses have in common besides Straight Hair?
We have Honor, Respect and Loyalty in common. True vatos know how to carry themselves and show respect. Most old school black convicts will even admit the blacks today don't respect shit. They act like idiots especially on the inside. And their word is worthless. As for Mexicans/Blacks tension being a "new thing", man how old are you? That shit has been going on fer decades. Not at the level it's at now fer sure but it's always been there. I've known some carnales for years and they're more racist than any White. It's just the way it is. Of course you'll find some Mexicans tight with blacks, I acknowledged that allready when I told you they have a word for that, "mayatero". I'm not trying to disrespect you, just telling it like I been seeing it since starting running the streets and doing time over 20 years ago.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 12th, 2007, 4:14 pm

What Area Of Los Angeles Are You From?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 12th, 2007, 4:38 pm

Just curious SolidWood, are you racist?

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 12th, 2007, 5:30 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Just curious SolidWood, are you racist?
Depends on what you call racist. I got plenty of White Pride and stay down for my own. If you call that racist then yes. But I treat people with respect if deserved no matter their color. I have plenty of Mexican homeboys inside and out but I don't really associate with blacks. I ain't no rabid racist and I would not disrespect or treat a black person badly unless they disrespected me or stepped in my way. I don't think whites and blacks are gonna ever truly "come together", I just don't see it ever happening and that's fine with me. As long as they mind their own business and do their own thing and don't interfere with me and mine we ain't got no problems. And to xxx, I currently reside in San Anto Texas. I'm originally from Calif. but caught a case here, jumped bail and got extradited back to do my time. Been in CYA and many different county jails in CA but been to the pen here in Texas a few times.

ElSalvador289

Unread post by ElSalvador289 » November 12th, 2007, 7:25 pm

a where you live in san anto

ElSalvador289

Unread post by ElSalvador289 » November 12th, 2007, 7:28 pm

you chill with vatos in east san anto ese?
and about the subject i agree with what solid said whites and hispanics got respect for each other because we dont act like dogs like the blacks do

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 12th, 2007, 8:19 pm

SolidWood wrote:
Depends on what you call racist. I got plenty of White Pride and stay down for my own. If you call that racist then yes. But I treat people with respect if deserved no matter their color. I have plenty of Mexican homeboys inside and out but I don't really associate with blacks. I ain't no rabid racist and I would not disrespect or treat a black person badly unless they disrespected me or stepped in my way. I don't think whites and blacks are gonna ever truly "come together", I just don't see it ever happening and that's fine with me. As long as they mind their own business and do their own thing and don't interfere with me and mine we ain't got no problems. And to xxx, I currently reside in San Anto Texas. I'm originally from Calif. but caught a case here, jumped bail and got extradited back to do my time. Been in CYA and many different county jails in CA but been to the pen here in Texas a few times.
Where in Cali did you rome?

What Year & What Y.A were you at?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 12th, 2007, 8:23 pm

ElSalvador289 wrote:you chill with vatos in east san anto ese?
and about the subject i agree with what solid said whites and hispanics got respect for each other because we dont act like dogs like the blacks do
He's talking about Mexicans/Chicanos.

Dogs?

lol Your an Salvadorian, thats what other Hispanics call you guys

Low Man on the Hispanics Totem Pole.

They call yall Fuuckn Indians!

ElSalvador289

Unread post by ElSalvador289 » November 13th, 2007, 4:35 am

your stupit man the mexicans round here look up to us i dunno how it is round where your from

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 13th, 2007, 9:53 am

ElSalvador289 wrote:your stupit man the mexicans round here look up to us i dunno how it is round where your from
Check this out buddy, no Salavorian is in a position to call anybody a Dog.

Yall are the nggers of the Hispanic Culture.

Aint no Other Latino/Hispaic gonna give a Savadorian Props or look up to then, you've accomplsh Nothing

Now go do what you do best............................

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 13th, 2007, 3:26 pm

ElSalvador289 wrote:you chill with vatos in east san anto ese?
I know some eses on the East Side but not many. The East side is mostly black. I live on the West Side, which is about 90% Chicano and really cheap to live. The West side is controlled by La eMe except for the San Juan projects which Los Hermanos Pistoleros runs off and on. I always carry myself with pride and respect and the eses's have done the same. Again, I say good people.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 13th, 2007, 3:31 pm

xxx wrote:
SolidWood wrote:
Where in Cali did you rome?

What Year & What Y.A were you at?
Grew in South Sacto, near Hiram Johnson HS. Been all over, alot of time in Venice in early to mid eighties, Lived with my aunt in East Los for about a year, lived in Oakland, Ontario, Santa Cruz, San Diego. 1982-1983 at Paso De Robles.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 13th, 2007, 3:54 pm

Solid Wood

What part of East Los?

what streets?

who's varrio?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 13th, 2007, 9:43 pm

SolidWood wrote:Grew in South Sacto,
that explains it.

I couldn't put you in Los Angeles, i figured you were from up North.

How does the White Pride play out with the Northern Mexicans on the Streets up there?

alot of time in Venice in early to mid eighties,
Venice is pretty much a melting pot, especially back then with the Suicidals, Venice 13, and the Shoreline Crips.

Who did you run with in Venice the STs?

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 14th, 2007, 3:39 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Solid Wood

What part of East Los?

what streets?

who's varrio?
I don't remember the street name this was in the mid eighties, it was east of the river in Boyle Heights area. At the time I think WhiteFence ran that varrio, don't know about now. My aunt moved there in the 50's, said it was pretty mixed then. I remember walking to the store and getting pulled up and asked where I was from by some cholos. I told where and my aunts name and they were cool as shit, I guess she used to babysit some of em when they were kids. Ha Ha!

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 14th, 2007, 3:49 pm

xxx wrote:
that explains it.

How does the White Pride play out with the Northern Mexicans on the Streets up there?

Venice is pretty much a melting pot, especially back then with the Suicidals, Venice 13, and the Shoreline Crips.

Aint been back to Sacto since I got locked down in 93 got out in 95 picked up another case in 97 went down again until 2002 got out and got a technical violation in 2003 got out in 2005 and was on paper until not too long ago. When I was in Sacto none a the Northeners had a problem with me. I got into a few squabbles with some in county there but never had much problems on the streets. A few here and there might yell something out of a car or say something on the street but I've called a few to the square and they kept rollin. I used to run meth and my cousin "Jen" sold for me, she used to sell to some X4 and they even came to my house and partied a few times. Never said shit. Most Mexicanos I know/knew and was down with were either civilians or they were X3, real Chicanos not mojados ya know?

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 14th, 2007, 5:28 pm

xxx wrote:
that explains it.

Missed this part homeboy. Yeah I knew some Suis. And some Circle One crazies also. I used stay sometimes out in Ghost Town so I used to associate with some V13. Back then the Suis and V13 were cool. Hell the old drummer of ST was a V13. I knew the Muir brothers slightly, Jesse Martinez, hung out with a few times as well as some other 2nd gen Dogtowners. I came up in the Punk scene, DFL. I miss the old Venice, I heard it has been gentrified to a great extent. As for the Shoreline Crips, obviously I did NOT associate with those clowns. While I was locked down I heard the eMe told V13 to take them out. They didn't get along when I was there but they weren't at war.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 15th, 2007, 11:53 am

Missed this part homeboy. Yeah I knew some Suis. And some Circle One crazies also. I used stay sometimes out in Ghost Town so I used to associate with some V13. Back then the Suis and V13 were cool. Hell the old drummer of ST was a V13. I knew the Muir brothers slightly, Jesse Martinez, hung out with a few times as well as some other 2nd gen Dogtowners. I came up in the Punk scene, DFL. I miss the old Venice, I heard it has been gentrified to a great extent. As for the Shoreline Crips, obviously I did NOT associate with those clowns. While I was locked down I heard the eMe told V13 to take them out. They didn't get along when I was there but they weren't at war.
[/quote]

Never interacted with VSLC while in Venice, you had a chipped on your shoulder back then, early 80's, in Venice?

All Venice pretty much got along, went to Mark Twian Jr High, Venice High, and lived in Ghost Town/Oakwood Together, hung on the boardwalk.

It was pretty much
- Venice 13 vs Culver City/Santa Monica
-Suicidals vs Pozerz 13,
-Shorelines vs Playboys/Grave Yards.

One of my folks was in the Halls with a Mexican Shoreline, saw him in the Pen, he was Claiming V13, go figure.

There is a dude on here named Lonewolf, you guys would get along real well, check him out, same mentality.

-------------------------------

Where did you go from Wood to AB, Texas?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 15th, 2007, 1:22 pm

So what exactly is a Skin Head? Are PeckerWoods and the AB considered Skin Heads?

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

xxx wrote:
Never interacted with VSLC while in Venice, you had a chipped on your shoulder back then, early 80's, in Venice?

All Venice pretty much got along, went to Mark Twian Jr High, Venice High, and lived in Ghost Town/Oakwood Together, hung on the boardwalk.

It was pretty much
- Venice 13 vs Culver City/Santa Monica
-Suicidals vs Pozerz 13,
-Shorelines vs Playboys/Grave Yards.

One of my folks was in the Halls with a Mexican Shoreline, saw him in the Pen, he was Claiming V13, go figure.

There is a dude on here named Lonewolf, you guys would get along real well, check him out, same mentality.

-------------------------------

Where did you go from Wood to AB, Texas?[/quote] Yeah I rode the AB car here in Texas, got confirmed after putting in some work. The ABoT is sanctioned by the Brand so ABoT is recognized in Feds , California and most other states. Some AB from other states just took the name and ain't sanctioned so theres problems there. Obviously I won't go into specifics cuz that's business and that shit ain't talked about but it ain't no secret I'm confirmed. Last riot I was in on my last trip down I got classified AB in my jacket and went to Ad Seg. Now that I'm classified a security threat I go straight to Ad Seg anytime I'm down. I was there on a technical parole violation and was locked down the whole time. No fun homeboy. It's in my jacket so even on a county bit I go to gang pod. I was in a few months ago for a couple days just on a failure to pay a speeding ticket and they seg'ed me in the gang pod! Ha Ha! fucked up I tell ya.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 15th, 2007, 3:04 pm

NikexCortez wrote:So what exactly is a Skin Head? Are PeckerWoods and the AB considered Skin Heads?
Well, a Peckerwood is a solid White Man, 100% Wood. Skinheads are their own thing with a long history. Some Skins are White Power, Some are not. There are plenty of Skins in the AB and I know there are a few White clicks that use the name Peckerwood as a gang name but any solid White Man is a Peckerwood. We had a few Confederate HammerSkins outta Dallas that rode with us, those woods were psycho! No fear, pure pitbulls. Good guys. Alot of Skins are just fashion skins though. They talk all tough but fold quick, just suburban white boys playing tuff guy dressup. Real deal Skins are hard.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 16th, 2007, 1:51 pm

If you get locked up back in California, will the AB in Cali recognize you as an AB, or look at you different, since they wont know you from the man on the moon.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 16th, 2007, 2:24 pm

NikexCortez wrote:So what exactly is a Skin Head? Are PeckerWoods and the AB considered Skin Heads?
Allright you wanna know what a real skinhead is? I'll tell you whats up.
Skin heads are not racists... They are the average working class citizen that had a huge love for reggae music.
Skinheads use to be white and black. Any nationality could be a skinhead.
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufKb5M9U ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPZFpWC9o4

That should tell you whats up. Watch both.
To be a "skinhead" in the United States would mean to deny reggae... And to deny reggae would mean to
deny the whole African race... And to deny the whole African race would be to deny being a skinhead.
So how the fuck can these racist Nazi's call them selves skinheads?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 16th, 2007, 2:31 pm

I was watching a documentary about Skin Heads. They said the original Skin Heads were not racist. The new Skin Heads now a days are trying to make a new difinition for it, which is that racist bull shit. Fu cking blowjobs!

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 16th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Look, I know all about the history of Skins. Spirit of 69 and all. It ain't "new" Skins claiming WP, that's been going on since the 70's. As for the original Skins, they were not racist per se. They were heavily influenced by Jamaician Ska, rocksteady, blubeat and also alot of Northern soul music. They were white working class english youth and black jamaician Rude boys. And SHARP's ain't nothing new, they started out in the early eighties, grew out of the New york Baldies crew. SHARP had their heyday long ago and nowadays are pretty much a joke. Even non-racist two tone trad skins don't take 'em seriously. But, even though the original skins weren't racist against the blacks from jamaicia they were far from angels. They detested most other immigrants especially Pakistanis. They used go "Paki Bashing", that was their term for it. Also hated hippies and homosexuals. They were feircly patriotic, one of the reasons the National front found so many Skins willing to adopt their racial pride identity. The split happened in the 70's. I recognize all types of Skins from White Power to Two Tone Trad Skins.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 16th, 2007, 3:31 pm

xxx wrote:If you get locked up back in California, will the AB in Cali recognize you as an AB, or look at you different, since they wont know you from the man on the moon.
Yes I would be recognized, as I stated the ABoT is sanctioned by the original AB. I ain't gonna go into specifics on how they will know me, that shit ain't talked about.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 16th, 2007, 4:41 pm

SolidWood wrote:
xxx wrote:If you get locked up back in California, will the AB in Cali recognize you as an AB, or look at you different, since they wont know you from the man on the moon.
Yes I would be recognized, as I stated the ABoT is sanctioned by the original AB. I ain't gonna go into specifics on how they will know me, that shit ain't talked about.
Why did you wait til you got to Texas to be an AB, your from California, that's strange.

I couldn't see a California Sureno doing time in Texas and joining the Syndicate aka Texas Mexican Mafia.

When you were in the streets of California, who did you run with (Hells Angels Bikers, Nazi Low Riders?), or were you just a Lonewolf, renegade Peckerwood roming from City to City, mad at the World, mad at the Black man?

The Black & Mexican scene is different from the bottle, with the Street Gangs.

Blacks & Mexicans can always call home a verifable a niggas/vatos street credentials

Just going off what you been saying, It seems ABs snatch up unverifiable White boys that are willing to prove themselves once they hit the joint, for what ever reason, fear, comradarie, anger?

These dudes from Texas dont know you from the man on the moon, and they let you join their ranks?

You could be Donni Brasco, they wouldn't know, your from California, who they gonna call to verify you? Strange!

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”