Aussie Park Boyz (2004)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Aussie Park Boyz (2004)

Unread post by polysaturated » June 3rd, 2005, 2:02 am

I've seen the trailer, it looks like The Warriors but with an Aussie spin because I've never seen gangs like that here in real life with exception of maybe the Maoris. But I found it funny that there's a Skinhead gang that dress Neo-Nazi style but there's a black member. Do a google search and catch the trailer yaselves, it's pretty b-grade.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 19th, 2005, 4:25 am

hell no man, australia and new zealand make awesome movie's, there just really violent, any banger in here get: chopper and romperstomper

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » October 4th, 2005, 4:47 pm

Aussie park was a terrible movie...

Terrible actors, terrible plot, terrible story.

It was an australian attempt to portray gangs. The second half was stolen from the "Warriors."
they wind up in the wrong area of town and have to fight their way back.

If you want to see a real Australian Gangster film check out Chopper.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » October 5th, 2005, 1:37 pm

Yeah i see it i thought it had some good fighting.Basically about a group of italianaustralians who fight irish,reneck aussies,skinheads,and the baddest of all the gangs the Marios.Treat the film as a laugh because it wasn,t meant to be a serious potray of aussie gangs.Some good fighting seens in it though.Also some of the biggest baddest looking Marios youll ever see.

Chopper was good but i didn,t get when that guy was stabbing chopper he just stood there and then tried to hug him what the fuck was that aboutl.Still top movie get the DVD with the extra chopper interviews.

Romper stomper is a classic cult hit brilliant fight seens with the asians.
Once we was warriors one of my all time favourite movies.