Old Michael Jackson video

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Anonymous20

Old Michael Jackson video

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 17th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Does anyne remember that video that Michael Jackson had Crips in? I believe the guys were from 52 Hoover when they were in their heyday in the mid 1980s.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Old Michael Jackson video

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 18th, 2004, 4:29 am

Oh yeah, i remember those video's well.I hate to say it but mike was one of the first to give california gangs(Crips in pituclar)media exposure. I think the first one was BEAT IT.He did have some real gangsters amongst the fake fame tv show looking ones.I remember the one dude that came up out the sewer with the blue flag and black trench coat on.And the 3 Crips that they get a close up on when the knife fight was going down.I was doing a lot of time in juvie hall in those days and me and the homies would start clowning and acting crazy when they would show the Crips.Also i think he had real gang members in the video" The Way You Make Me Feel"If i remember correct, the Crips in the alley was throwing up HOOVA signs so yeah michael was one of the first.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » January 18th, 2004, 7:39 am

seems like everyone loves michael

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 18th, 2004, 3:10 pm

CORRECTION: I think the video I recall had 52 Broadways in it. The Beat It video featured Michael Dilorenzo, from Fame and from New York Undercover. I dont remember real gangsters in that video, but I will try to take a lok at it. Does anyone know how to access old music videos of the 1980s?

I would like to see those old MJ videos.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » January 18th, 2004, 3:56 pm

an illegal way is "Kazaa." Just download it.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 19th, 2004, 1:49 am

Wasn't that the video" The way you make me feel"?I thought they was Broadways also, because in the background there is some Broadway (BGC)writing on the walls It looked like they were throwing up Hoova though.Yeah Beat It had some real gangsters in it.The shot of the Crips was so fast its hard to really get a good look at them. I seen this show where they were talking about some of the people in the video.One of the dudes fighting with the knife died of AIDS(i think he directed the fight scene)and they said that somebody got smoked while they were filming The diner(or bar)scene.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 22nd, 2004, 12:05 pm

Yes Alonso I have all of those Micheal Jackson's Videos on Tape and a whole bunch of other videos from the 80's. I can make u copy and mail it to your po box address.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 24th, 2005, 5:10 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:Yes Alonso I have all of those Micheal Jackson's Videos on Tape and a whole bunch of other videos from the 80's. I can make u copy and mail it to your po box address.

whats up with those MJ videos?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » August 25th, 2005, 7:39 am

alonso wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:Yes Alonso I have all of those Micheal Jackson's Videos on Tape and a whole bunch of other videos from the 80's. I can make u copy and mail it to your po box address.

whats up with those MJ videos?
gonna make a change for once in my life....
gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference
gonna make it riiiiiii - yaiiiiiiiight

am i the only one who remembers the cartoon?