Where my boxing heads at

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Where my boxing heads at

Unread post by blkjoker » February 26th, 2004, 1:17 pm

Playstation2 finally coming out with a real boxing game called Fight Night 2004. It has Roy Jones on the cover about time, you can play online to. The tight part about it going online and playing its just like real life boxing they keep your records pasted and rankings and who got the belt. You have to work your way up. Have like 32 fighters it comes out next month on the 22nd. You can make a fighter to look like yourself also the graphics almost look like regular t.v.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Where my boxing heads at

Unread post by blkjoker » February 28th, 2004, 10:08 pm

Yo here is the link to the game im talking about post what you think of it if you want.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/241334.asp

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » February 28th, 2004, 10:33 pm

sounds interesting!,thanks for the info!

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 1st, 2004, 10:44 am

That game looks tight...

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 1st, 2004, 5:18 pm

ToM wrote:That game looks tight...
Yeah, the 5 things I like about the game is 1. You control your punches, and 2. They have so many different knock downs, 3. They have a flash punch that can knock you down even out. 4. Even if you been loosing all the rounds and been getting your azz STOMP you still can knock your opponent out if he make the wrong move and you catch his azz. And the last thing 5. playing online, its going to be tight.

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 1st, 2004, 5:26 pm

when dose the game go on sale?

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 1st, 2004, 5:33 pm

ToM wrote:when dose the game go on sale?
It comes out the 22nd of this month but so many people are preordering there copy. So mostly it will be out of stock quick, so if you dont want to preorder you may have to wait late April early May to get you a copy. Im sure its going to be hard to keep in stock for a while so many people waiting on it.

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 1st, 2004, 5:37 pm

blkjoker wrote:
ToM wrote:when dose the game go on sale?
It comes out the 22nd of this month but so many people are preordering there copy. So mostly it will be out of stock quick, so if you dont want to preorder you may have to wait late April early May to get you a copy. Im sure its going to be hard to keep in stock for a while so many people waiting on it.
Thanks for the info, but my birthdays on the 18th of theis month..........lol

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 9th, 2004, 7:51 pm

Yo I just played the demo to this game Fight Night 2004, they got it just right. You should see how there face moves when they get hit. The knock downs or off the hook. They knees buck and body shake, what I like about it, it dont be the same knock downs over and over. I was getting my azz beat and threw a lucky punch and str8 rocked dude. This game is a must buy cant wait to go online with it.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 9th, 2004, 11:16 pm

Just got this game, and the best graphics in boxing game i ever seen. Unlike the other games it is very challanging . The right anolog punch control is confusing at first but you get used to it. The career mode is very good, you get money for your fights and the knockdowns look cool. The only thing they needed in this game was more fighters. But it is hte best boxing game i ever played.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 10th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Past wrote:Just got this game, and the best graphics in boxing game i ever seen. Unlike the other games it is very challanging . The right anolog punch control is confusing at first but you get used to it. The career mode is very good, you get money for your fights and the knockdowns look cool. The only thing they needed in this game was more fighters. But it is hte best boxing game i ever played.

Yo man its going to be even better when you create your own boxer and go online and work your way up the latter against others to get the belt. They keep your stats and all Im going to be online soon.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 10th, 2004, 4:42 pm

Yeah i know they took it to the next level with that.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 10th, 2004, 6:22 pm

I just got that game, all i can say is GO BUY IT!

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 10th, 2004, 8:18 pm

ToM wrote:I just got that game, all i can say is GO BUY IT!
Yeah man im about to get it I see you online yo.