GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Liga

Unread post by Liga » April 18th, 2006, 3:16 am

Grove Street :

But I see your point bout the Cuzz thing...

Grove Street put up "B" signs whereas their turf is covered with "BK" (Ballas Killas) graffitis :?

Anyway this is just a game and no real shit...

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 18th, 2006, 11:27 am

Liga wrote:Grove Street put up "B" signs whereas their turf is covered with "BK" (Ballas Killas) graffitis :?

every gang in the game throw up that same handsign

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 18th, 2006, 6:14 pm

^^no they don't, the Families throw up b, ballas throw up C, Vagos throw up a V-like thang, and the Aztecs - I really don't kno'.

Liga

Unread post by Liga » April 20th, 2006, 6:25 am

Varrio Los Aztecas

Ballas

LS Vagos

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » April 23rd, 2006, 11:40 am

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THAT FOR MAN?!?!?!?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUICKL FUI KLCFUCLFVC FUCK FUYCKF2212!!!!!!~~1

MAN I HAVEN'T PLAYED THAT GAME IN A FUCKIN' WHILE, NOW IT DONT WORK! DONT DO THAT DAMN!!!!

IM ADDICTED TO THAT GAME LIKE FUCKIN' CRACK ON THAT CRACKHEAD DOWN MY STREET, IN THAT CREEPY ASS CRACKHOUSE THAT SHIT SMELLLS NASTY FUCK!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!

Ahhh fuck it... Game won't work, so why bother...

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » April 24th, 2006, 6:50 am

Liga wrote:Grove Street :

But I see your point bout the Cuzz thing...

Grove Street put up "B" signs whereas their turf is covered with "BK" (Ballas Killas) graffitis :?

yea the makers of the game didnt really know much besides wat they say on movies,but i been saw the signs they thro up,why the hell do ballaz thro a C...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » May 22nd, 2006, 4:17 pm

lol i have not played that game in a while either but where in the hell is Varrio Los Aztecas hood is its never on the radar and when you take over ballaz hoods in some parts they start to appear?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 4:27 pm

The aztecas hood is there, but you cant take it over as its i guess a ally hood maybe :? they still have that part in el corona and little mexico, if you take your gsf homies over they still blast at them as if their enemies and yell stuff like "get back to your stinkin varrio esse haha!"

Grape107

Unread post by Grape107 » May 23rd, 2006, 2:29 am

if ya'll wuz on this board long enough u'd know that them GTA San Andreas cats came on this board to ax questions about gangs cuz they wuz developing a video game about them ( u might be able to search and find it), that cat "Tatta" that used to post on here took them up on they offer and helped em make the game........

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » May 23rd, 2006, 1:47 pm

GTA 4 has been announced at E3. :D

Check it out. :roll:

If no one knew, then I don't know what the fuck yall were doing all this time... :shock:

FUCK! Vice City Stories will be for the PSP, but will probably have the same crap as in Vice City, except different cars, maybe different weapons or new weapons, and of course, a new storyline...

Lucky me, when GTA 4 comes out in late 2007, it's gonna come out for Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox 360, so no need for a PS3 since everything is coming of for the Xbox 360...

At least by early 2007, we'll get some info 'bout GTA 4.

I know they're probably going to say something like the city or whatever in GTA 4 will be 3-5 times larger or something, and I mean it's the new generation console and games, so they could stuff 3-5 times more crap up the game's ass, so we will all excpect more features, ALOT MORE FEATURES...

My GTA San Andreas game disc is officially fucked up, so it's no use trying everything I could to get it to work again.....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 23rd, 2006, 3:48 pm

Grape107 wrote:if ya'll wuz on this board long enough u'd know that them GTA San Andreas cats came on this board to ax questions about gangs because they wuz developing a video game about them ( u might be able to search and find it), that cat "Tatta" that used to post on here took them up on they offer and helped em make the game........
i didnt know he helped give tips

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 8th, 2006, 12:33 pm

I heard on Wikipedia(Link) that Grove Street Families are based on Bloods, but on the Lime Street Pirus cause both Grove and Lime Street wear green gang colours, so I'm guessing this is prolly it...

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 13th, 2006, 8:10 pm

damn ive never really paid attention to that.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » July 6th, 2006, 9:26 am

The "b" sign is very generic. 3 fingers, and an O with your index and thumb. Alotta people use it throughout America and it dont mean the same. But since this game is based in LA, the 3 fingers and o mean Blood.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 28th, 2006, 11:15 pm

GROVE STREET FAMILIES IS BASED OFF ALL BLOODS ....INGLEWOOD FAMILIES - LIME STREET PIRU ...ITS ALL MIXED UP ...AND THEY CANNOT USE THE EXACT COLORS OF THE TRUE TO LIFE GANGS SO THEY USE GREEN AND PURPLE THATS GOOD ENUFF ......AND THE BALLAS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE CRIPS....IT S TOO OBVIOUS ! ....BUT THE BIGGEST GANGS SHOULD BE THE MEXICANS IN THE STATS ...AND YOU DONT GET A CHOICE TO TPLAY THE OPPOSITE GANG ..BALLERS ...SO IF YOUR A CRIP YOU HAVE TO PLAY AS A GROVE STREET FAMILY BLOOD...AZTECAS ARE NORTENOS AND VAGOS ARE SORTENOS ?AND THE RUSSIANS ARE ..........RUSSIANS LOL !

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 29th, 2006, 3:53 am

aztecas are meant to be some other Sur's too, cos they dislike the san fiero rifa who are said to be "northern mexicans"

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » August 23rd, 2006, 1:16 am

useless_person wrote:I heard on Wikipedia(Link) that Grove Street Families are based on Bloods, but on the Lime Street Pirus cause both Grove and Lime Street wear green gang colours, so I'm guessing this is prolly it...
oh tru tru.. i thaught that dey wer based on the Family Swan Blood 89/92

cuz u know "families" o well i dun really care lol

Alien Feet

Unread post by Alien Feet » August 23rd, 2006, 6:52 pm

My game is really good. I drive down the street and shoot people.

curacripkilla pwns u

Unread post by curacripkilla pwns u » October 21st, 2006, 11:14 pm

GTA is 4 nigger ass bloods that should suck huge cock and eat their skeet and take a big black dildo in the ass

Agnori$i$

Unread post by Agnori$i$ » November 20th, 2006, 1:47 am

I think thats true that bloods are grove street they use the B signal as bloods do. i got the game and ive seen them throw up the blood signal. but listen to this ballas do the C and they are purple and you know i got another thing why they are crip. They are based on grape street familys they use purple too

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 9th, 2006, 12:16 am

About 215 megs left. San Andreas, here I come...

:D

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ROCKSTAR GAMES

Unread post by casalem » January 5th, 2007, 7:01 am

I played all gtas this is certainly the funnier one.U can go through 3 big cities n other 6 or 7 small towns in addition to the forests n the desert.This is really an advanced game.However it was not perfectly done cuz has some mistakes:first of all the buildings n the trees sometimes appears suddenly ,differently from Vice City where everything was clear n clean.Im ansiously waitin for the new gta's gamethat i think will be on playstation 3.i will wait until the price will go down.
Pac 4 life

STWilkes

Re: ROCKSTAR GAMES

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 7:07 pm

casalem wrote:I played all gtas this is certainly the funnier one.U can go through 3 big cities n other 6 or 7 small towns in addition to the forests n the desert.This is really an advanced game.However it was not perfectly done because has some mistakes:first of all the buildings n the trees sometimes appears suddenly ,differently from Vice City where everything was clear n clean.Im ansiously waitin for the new gta's gamethat i think will be on playstation 3.i will wait until the price will go down.
Pac 4 life
Making games without bugs and glitches in them is hard. Especially nowadays, gamers want bigger maps with less loading time and with more features. So programming and coding all the script for the games now is an insanely tough and long process. It takes game developers 2-3 sometimes 4 years to make games now. Because people demand more in graphics, voice acting, features, map size, gameplay...pretty much everything. So you can expect numerous bugs and glitches and you can also expect to wait a VERY LONG time for the game to come out after it's been announced. And this game isn't advanced in comparison to games like Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, that games map is gigantic and filled with detail. A whole lot bigger than San Andreas and whole lot more detailed.

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 7:20 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:^^how come I be hearin' Groves say cuzz and loc all the tyme tho', because i be tryin' 2 get them in a car and one of them say to another: get in the car loc.
And once i waz takin' over a Ballas hood and a Grove said: back me up cuzz!

so i'm still confused about whether or not they bloods or not.

And i never seen a Balla attack another Balla, but i have seen Temple Drive attack a Grove Street, like Crip-on-Crip beef.

And on one mission CJ waz talkin' 2 his brother and he waz like: all this Green-on-Green needs to stop.

So all that lead me to celive that: the Families=Crips, Ballas=bloods

I could be wrong, but i think i'm rite.

As far as attacking other friendly gang members, that's probably just an error in the AI. It took Rockstar 3 years to design and program this game, the game has a lot of programming put into it. And they're bound to make mistakes somewhere. Hell man, no one on the streets makes sense in that game lol. You'll hear all kinds of random comments from the peds and even the cops.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 11th, 2007, 10:40 pm

STWilkes wrote:
Trip'n_Loc wrote:^^how come I be hearin' Groves say cuzz and loc all the tyme tho', because i be tryin' 2 get them in a car and one of them say to another: get in the car loc.

And i never seen a Balla attack another Balla, but i have seen Temple Drive attack a Grove Street, like Crip-on-Crip beef.

And on one mission CJ waz talkin' 2 his brother and he waz like: all this Green-on-Green needs to stop.

nah, the families set trip in the game. but the other gangs don't sorta like crips in the past.

As far as attacking other friendly gang members, that's probably just an error in the AI. It took Rockstar 3 years to design and program this game, the game has a lot of programming put into it. And they're bound to make mistakes somewhere. Hell man, no one on the streets makes sense in that game lol. You'll hear all kinds of random comments from the peds and even the cops.

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 12th, 2007, 11:04 pm

perongregory wrote:
STWilkes wrote:

nah, the families set trip in the game. but the other gangs don't sorta like crips in the past.

I don't know about that man. If you'v ever seen the coding and programming of the game....it's pretty bad at best. There's lots of flaws in the AI and lots of flaws with interacting objects like walls, fences, houses, cars, boats, choppers, planes all of those have some big glitches in them. Same thing with the AI in the game the pedestrians will walk into walls on purpose and the cops can sometimes randomly attack you or other pedestrians even when they're not being attacked. The AI has no code for set tripping or grove on grove violence and it doesn't have ballas on ballas violence coded into it, not that I've seen at least.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 13th, 2007, 1:31 am

STWilkes wrote:
perongregory wrote:
STWilkes wrote:

I don't know about that man. If you'v ever seen the coding and programming of the game....it's pretty bad at best. There's lots of flaws in the AI and lots of flaws with interacting objects like walls, fences, houses, cars, boats, choppers, planes all of those have some big glitches in them. Same thing with the AI in the game the pedestrians will walk into walls on purpose and the cops can sometimes randomly attack you or other pedestrians even when they're not being attacked. The AI has no code for set tripping or grove on grove violence and it doesn't have ballas on ballas violence coded into it, not that I've seen at least.
but remember the seville groves and wnd whatever groves were at war. and groves will shoot at you if you shoot them on purpose or by accident.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

Unread post by slabb » January 31st, 2009, 12:16 am

dis my shit right here

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

Unread post by Teflon85 » April 20th, 2009, 5:14 am

Anybody tried this with the Lost Angelz mod? It's a great in depth mod, only problem is the instructions and menu's become French, and it does tend to crash once in a while. .