MLK Day BS

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

MLK Day BS

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 23rd, 2004, 12:35 am

Man the homies was tellin me that the gangs was startin junk up at the parade, man I think that is so fuckin dumb, I mean come on these niggaz should atleast show respect for the man that got it to the point where we can go where ever we want freely, and live a decent life, and these mark ass niggaz is up there start shit, man sometimes there is times u do that junk, but sometimes these catz just need to show some respect and thats real.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: MLK Day BS

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 23rd, 2004, 7:01 pm

yeh its always like that homie.cuz of all the hoods on that street u know they gonna be up there plus more

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 27th, 2004, 3:24 pm

Mysonne wrote:Man the homies was tellin me that the gangs was startin junk up at the parade, man I think that is so fuckin dumb, I mean come on these niggaz should atleast show respect for the man that got it to the point where we can go where ever we want freely, and live a decent life, and these mark ass niggaz is up there start @$%*, man sometimes there is times u do that junk, but sometimes these catz just need to show some respect and thats real.
I feel that...it makes NOOOOOOOOOO sense to be actin up on MLK holiday especially. It would be bad on Malcolm X day, but MLK day??? I jus can't get with that.

My homeboy told me that the bloods were alllllllll over and were deep in the baldwin hills mall, but it was mainly bloods there so it wasn't really people gettin banged on or fightin. He said on Marlton st. right behind the mall, it was some dudes from 20s holdin red bandanas in the air, bangin on every car that drove by. All I can say is ?????!????

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » January 31st, 2004, 9:51 pm

At my apt in riverside...the people below me had party on mlk day...and of course a fight broke out...all i heard was "Fuk you nigga...im 1200 blocc cuz..." this and that...ruined the whole day and the whole party. Cops came, people got arrested...and a black man was arrested on mlk day by white cops...

sad irony....