Biker Accident on 10 Freeway Today...

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Biker Accident on 10 Freeway Today...

Unread post by never die inside » May 19th, 2006, 7:30 pm

So, I was driving down from SF... where it started raining when I left... it was a good week and a half of sunshine while i was there...

anyways, so Im comin down the 5, and right when I get to the 405 and 210, "Nuthin but a G THang" comes on the radio. Its like "Welcome to LA..." LOL!! I was like... sweet.

So I start seeing hella traffic around 430 pm. And when I get to Glendale, I see 2 Harley Bikers driving thru the traffic. I was like... WTF? Loud ass mofos... and I was like... HUH? When did LA change so much? I NEVER SEE BIKERS in LA COUNTY.

A third Harley Biker drove by 5 minutes later, and I thought i was trippan, like WTF is going on? This is Glendale? He was goin slow at first, then made a loud sound . So I stuck my head out the window and said " SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He stopped somewhat 3 cars up, and I made a motion to him like "COME HERE" with my hand. A second later, he took off. I tried to give chase, but there was barely moving traffic, and he just took off thru the lanes.

Then later, 20 minutes later, after I pass the 10 freeway on the 5 south, I hear on the radio that there was a huge accident with bikers on the 10 freeway. This was around 515 pm ish today.

Anyone see that huge accident on the 10?? Tripped me out if it was the same guy. He had a jacket on that said "HARLEY DAVIDSON" in red. Can anyone verify?

Grape107

Unread post by Grape107 » May 19th, 2006, 7:42 pm

lol @ the fake story :lol:

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » May 19th, 2006, 8:08 pm

Grape107 wrote:lol @ the fake story :lol:
?? why u think this is fake?

i heard the news report on KIIS FM today around 5:15-5:30 ish. I heard the dre song on 935 kday around 4pm ish. i will bet u 1 million dollars this all happened. u got paypal????

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 19th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Grape107 wrote:lol @ the fake story :lol:
Why would he lie @ this. What would be the motive?