I posted on Tookie's guestbook and look what I received...

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Anonymous20

I posted on Tookie's guestbook and look what I received...

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 16th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Hey man, I posted the other day on Tookie's guestbook (in support of his fight) on his website and today I just received this sh*t from somebody by email:

You posted a message on Tookie's web site. Please, please see http://www.geocities.com/deep_needle for the real story.

Questions, comments or concerns? Call (213) 894-2854 and ask for Maria Stratton. She is the head of Tookie's defense team.

from this email: deepneedle@hotmail.com

What the f*k is wrong with that guy? Everybody check out the link to the website in the message. I wish I could knock that fool right now for spreading this horrible message when Tookie's trying to right his wrongs at the moment. Has anybody else received something like this?:evil: Fu*ked up people in this world man...for real

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: I posted on Tookie's guestbook and look what I received.

Unread post by Q » February 16th, 2004, 8:56 pm

damn

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 16th, 2004, 9:10 pm

What you have to realize is that their are two sides to every battle Capo. While there are people that believe he is doing right and should be spared, you have to be able to (at the same time) understand that the families of his alledged victims may not feel the same and have people that support and understand his feelings just the same. Whether those that oppose his salvation are right or wrong...and whether you choose to believe he should be spared or not it is imperative that you atleast UNDERSTAND their point of view the same that you would expect them to UNDERSTAND yours. Understanding does not symbolize agreeance...it just enforces tolerance.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » February 16th, 2004, 11:34 pm

Tatta wrote:What you have to realize is that their are two sides to every battle Capo. While there are people that believe he is doing right and should be spared, you have to be able to (at the same time) understand that the families of his alledged victims may not feel the same and have people that support and understand his feelings just the same. Whether those that oppose his salvation are right or wrong...and whether you choose to believe he should be spared or not it is imperative that you atleast UNDERSTAND their point of view the same that you would expect them to UNDERSTAND yours. Understanding does not symbolize agreeance...it just enforces tolerance.
damn tatta...that was some real talk!!!

when i clicked on the link and saw how they depicted him and the way they demoralized, and degraded him it upset me...but what you said is real! You got to put your personal feelings aside to avoid a bias conclusion and understand their grief. Although i think its brutal the way someone can make something like that, i can't go off on them. But at the same time I wouldn't tolerate something like that because they didn't have any reasonable argument. They were wishing death on somebody, and that is sickening. But heyy, he has the prayers of me and a lot others and if he is truly saved like he says he is he has nothing to worry about. peace

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 16th, 2004, 11:56 pm

prime example of true hatred that sites message is crazy....

Anonymous20

tookie

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 17th, 2004, 7:36 pm

Well, whenever you get convicted for killing 4 people it will piss people off in a real way, especially if you get nominated for a peace prize.

I am not suprised of that site. And if Tookie was in another state like Texas, Florida, or any of those other Southern States he would have been executed in less than 10 years from his conviction date which was 1981.

Since California does not really like to execute, you can be on death row for 25 years, why even have it ? There is a very slight chance for Tookie still but i think he has one more chance to petition the Governor.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 19th, 2004, 8:20 pm

They updated their website...check out what they've gotta say about the publishing company for Tookie's autobiography
Anyway, aside from that, there's also an interview with him (by phone) here http://discover.npr.org/features/featur ... Id=1116337 which i suggest everyone to listen, really interesting stuff

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 8:37 am

*updated website once again*

Can anyone clear up if their 'lesson' of Swahili has any truth in it or it' s just BS? Anyways, peace!

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 23rd, 2004, 10:22 am

The Swahili there is correct.

SCREWLOOSE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SCREWLOOSE » March 2nd, 2004, 11:22 pm

the idiot says he is not races but why he got to try and clown Swahili.

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » March 7th, 2004, 5:27 am

Don't pay that site any attention...trying to spread his message on a Geocities site lol

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 19th, 2004, 8:47 am

THAT WAS A WACK SITE... I SEE ALL KIND OF DISRESPECT.. I DO EVEN PAY THOSE SITE'S ANY MIND..... I HAVE BEEN IN JAIL WITH LIFER'S AND SOME CHANGE SOME DONT.......I HAVE BEEN THERE AND PEOPLE DO REDEM THERE SELF IN THE LORD OR THE MOST HIGH AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. YOU CAN ONLY LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE'S AND IF THEY KILLA YOU THEN YOU CANT TELL NOBODY WHAT YOU DID WRONG SO YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE........ THINK ABOUT LIFE BEFORE YOU WANT TO TAKE ONE....... BUT HEY WE IN THE LAST DAY'S SO WHAT EVER GO'S

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 11:01 am

that site is juss a disgrace to anybody that likes Tookie and respects him. If that person who created that site wa sout on the street sayin one lil bit of that shit, dey wud be merced in a second about 100 times 4 real. that site jussgot me down for the whole damn day

hoover92locette

Unread post by hoover92locette » March 24th, 2004, 1:40 am

yo that mess up

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 2nd, 2004, 6:05 pm

damn

deepneedle

Unread post by deepneedle » October 16th, 2005, 9:39 am

Dear Gang Members,

I couldn't help but notice your discussion, recently, regarding the website I had created in response to Stan "Tookie" Williams and Barbara Becnel.

I realize that this discussion ended over a year ago, but the Williams matter has reached a new stage. The US Supreme Court turned down Tookie's writ of certiorari. In other words, they refused to hear his case.

I have few thoughts for you. Let's say you were living in South Central Los Angeles, back in the day, and Big Took came over to your house to do a drive by. Let's say your 14-year-old sister was sitting in the living room with her back toward the window, and Big Took, with his big shotgun, took a shot at her silhouetted head, through the window, and killed her. WHAT would you do? I'm going to bet that you'd go over to Big Took's house with your AK or your AR-15 and you'd merce him a hundred times in a second, for real.

About Swahili, I was not "clowning" Swahili. I was pointing out that Tookie and Barbara Becnel, not knowing much Swahili, if any, throw around words like amani and damamli the way I might throw around the couple of words I know in Mandarin ("shay shay" which means "thank you" and "way" which is a casual way to say "hello"). My point was not to make fun of the Swahili language. It was to express the greatest level of frustration you can imagine at the fact that both Tookie and Barbara Becnel abuse the Swahili language by using it without knowing it, in order to demonstrate some degree of knowledge which they don't actually have. This especially goes for Tookie. He is an uneducated man. The language he uses, if you look at it carefully, is language he hears from his attorneys. (I should know. Not only have I worked with lawyers, I used to work for HIS lawyers. That's right, I worked on Big Took's case, years ago. I know way too much about this guy, and he turns my stomach. Oh, and nothing that I have ever said is "attorney-client privileged." So, before you start going "legal" on me, please note that I possess no attorney client privileged information about Tookie, in the first place, and if I did, I certainly would not disclose it.)

By the way, Big Took doesn't really know Swahili very well. He switched, recently, to using "bumani" for the word peace. (See two transcribed speeches he recorded several months ago at http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish ... 2079.shtml. Dig his "Sunday best" suit in the photo with Louis Farrakhan.) The word "bumani" means "building or structure." So, who's clowning Swahili? Is it the guy who abuses it in order to create a false ethos for himself, or the guy who's pointing out that the emperor has no clothes?

Tookie is not a role model. As of four years ago, he was as mean spirited a person as he was when he was out on the street. You don't see that side of him, but I certainly did.

Now, as far as me being racist is concerned, if "LIAR" is a race, then I am racist (or "races" as one of you put it). Tookie is a LIAR. He refuses to admit what is absolutely true: he's good for the murders (that's not one murder, and not two, and not three, but FOUR murders). The murders he committed were of people who were doing their jobs and running small businesses. Furthermore, those people complied with Big Took when he demanded, "HAND OVER THE MONEY!" What did they get for it? The death penalty.

Nevertheless, I am not so upset by what Big Took did at the time, as I am upset about what he has done since. He has attempted to convince people like you, over and over again, that he is innocent. HE IS NOT INNOCENT. HE IS AS GUILTY AS SIN. He has attempted to mitigate what he did some twenty-five years ago by contributing to some very badly written children's books. Oh, and the books were mostly written by Barbara Becnel, Tookie's coauthor.

Once in a while, Tookie makes a mistake and leaks out that he is good for the crime. For example, if you go to http://www.tookie.com/abtookie.html and click on the "Tookie Learning Tool" link, and from there, click on the "sequencing" link, you'll find that Tookie admits committing "a murder." This website was set up by Barbara Becnel on Tookie's behalf. It clearly shows that Tookie is good for the crime, and it's written by Tookie's virtual hand.

Barbara never got rid of the links or the sequencing website, either because she forgot about them or because she does not know how. So, they are there for you to see. (To make things easier, here is a direct link to the sequencing website: http://literacynet.org/cnnsf/nobel/sequencing.html).

So, Tookie is a murderer of innocent people who had no part in his world of gangs. They were not his enemies. They did not wear blue or red. They were just normal people, doing normal things. They would have sold him a slurpy or a pack of cigarettes, as fast as anyone else, and would have thanked him for his business. They would have rented a room to him, and cleaned his room, and made his bed, just like they would have for you or me, and again, would have thanked him for his business.

The transactions that took place between Tookie and his victims, however, were theft and maximum violence. You can't be much more violent than Tookie was on those terrible nights.

When I was in junior high school, there was a kid (a WHITE KID), named Brian Gibbons. Brian was very big for his age. You know the ones. They are first to grow big. It doesn't mean that they will remain the biggest, but for a short time, they are. Anyway, Brian used to go around flicking the ears of the smallest kids in the class (I happened to have been one of them) and literally picking them up by their heads. In junior high, he was already a bad person. Ten years later, Brian entered a liquor store, armed with a gun. He demanded money. The person behind the counter was the owner of the store. He took out a gun of his own and shot Brian right between the eyes. When I heard about this, I admit, I was quite satisfied. Brian got what he deserved.

Tookie is no different. The only difference is that the people he accosted were not armed, and thus, could not defend themselves.

When Tookie is finally executed at 12:01am on Tuesday, December 13, 2005, I will be satisfied. The right thing will have been done.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 16th, 2005, 4:32 pm

all i know is the funeral gon be off the heezy 8)

deepneedle

There's No Question!

Unread post by deepneedle » October 16th, 2005, 7:52 pm

His funeral will be very interesting. I'd love to be there, but I don't have the nerve (don't want to end up like Reginald Denny, or worse)!

-DN