Latino gang makes blacks its target in Canoga Park

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2007, 6:20 pm

BY RICK COCA, Staff Writer
Article Last Updated: 08/06/2007 12:26:54 AM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRAPHICS:

Canoga Park Alabama gang boundaries

Gang violence in the city of L.A.

Gang violence surges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENTS:

Mayor Villaraigosa's "Gang Reduction Strategy"

LAPD releases the 2007 Gang Enforcement Initiatives

Valley homicides

An interactive map gives you the who, what, when and where for all of this year's homicides in the Valley.

CANOGA PARK - Nickson Gilles came to Southern California last summer with dreams of carrying a football to stardom - first as a Pierce College running back, then maybe at USC or even the NFL.

Instead, he was carried out on a stretcher, his dream shattered by a shotgun blast that police say was leveled at him by an alleged member of the Canoga Park Alabama gang.

Gilles, an African-American from Florida, was shot in the neck, shoulder and left eye Sept. 3 after the Pierce Brahmas' first game of the season. It was just one of many attacks against blacks that landed Canoga Park Alabama on L.A.'s list of most dangerous gangs.

The Latino gang hasn't hidden the fact that it targets African-Americans in this community, which just two years ago earned the prestigious All-AmericaCity designation, largely due to its racial diversity.

The city's gang list and another that branded Gilles' accused assailant, Fernando Araujo, one of the city's most wanted gangsters offer little solace to Gilles, who has undergone three eye surgeries and hasn't played football since he was shot.

"That whole tragedy messed up my whole life right there," Gilles said in a phone interview from Florida.

Since July 2006 there have been 12 shootings targeting Canoga Park blacks. Following two recent attacks, police have stepped up warnings to African-Americans to be wary of Canoga Park Alabama.

Some blacks in the community, as well as educators working with African-American students, said they have felt the wrath of the gang's racist campaign of violence firsthand. But other blacks paint a more idyllic picture of Canoga Park, one that helped it become the first Los Angeles community to win the All-America honor in the award's 58-year history.

Once a predominately white community, today Canoga Park is about 50 percent Latino, 28 percent white, 15 percent Asian and 4 percent black, according to a 2005 American Community Survey listed in a California State University, Northridge, report.

Although police can't pinpoint why "CPA" has focused on blacks, one possibility is street culture emulating prison life, where black and Latino inmates have repeatedly clashed as they align themselves along racial lines.

"It could be a young guy trying to make his stripes (or) an order from somewhere else or random gang stuff," Los Angeles Police Department Lt. Tom Smart said. "Hopefully, it's a little flare-up and not a continuing trend, especially as the summer heats up."

With the last two attacks on blacks in and around Lanark Park separated by mere days and feet, police want African-Americans to be on alert for any trouble.

"I feel we have an obligation to let (black people) know that they could be targeted," Smart said. "I'd like to remind them to be mindful. It's random."

The most recent shooting occurred about 10:40 p.m. on June 13 when a 23-year-old African-American man drove into the parking lot of Lanark Park.

His attackers, believed to be several Latino males who remain at large, walked up to the car, asked where he was from - a common gang challenge - shouted racial slurs and shot him in the chest and shoulder.

Two days after that shooting, two 15-year-old black boys helping their uncle's girlfriend move out of a nearby apartment on Lanark Street were allegedly beaten in an unprovoked attack by several CPA members. At least one of the attackers shouted a racial epithet during the beating that was caught on an apartment surveillance camera, police said.

Gabriel Chavez, 18, Juan Carlos Sanchez, 20, and two Latino minors were arrested for allegedly taking part in the beating and face felony assault, hate crime and gang-crime enhancement charges.

Despite recent criticism of the city's anti-gang efforts in the Valley, which has seen about a 15 percent increase in gang crime so far this year, Smart said a gang injunction and suppression efforts have been effective - until recently.

After CPA, with about 400 active members, was put on the city's most-dangerous gangs list, the additional manpower from the department's violent crime task force and other agencies led to dozens of arrests and helped bring the gang's attacks under control for a while, Smart said.

"We did go five months without any reported shootings because of all the suppression and energy we've poured into there," he said. "We created what we thought was a safe community, and now it has reared its ugly head again."

Clashes near campus

Karen Cano is principal of the Coutin School, a small alternative education center in Canoga Park serving elementary through high school students with behavior or academic problems.

She said CPA has increasingly become a problem as mostly young, teenage members challenge her black students and others through the school's fence. Now, she doesn't let her black students walk outside campus.

"We're in a constant battle," Cano said. "We've had fights. ... They come up to the fence, flash their gang signs."

In April, Cano said there was a brawl between about six of her students and six members of the gang in a park where her students go for supervised physical education activity.

Cano said the CPA members said to the black students in the group: "`You n------ better watch yourselves,"' Cano said.

Following the brawl, Cano received a phone call from the father of an injured CPA member.

He repeated the gang's warning: "`You better watch your n------,"' Cano - a white woman who grew up in Canoga Park - said the man told her. "It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I just don't know who thinks that way anymore. I guess they do."

Cano said the situation is exacerbated by the fact that many of her students come from troubled backgrounds themselves.

In September, 17-year-old Dazohn Tony Roberts, a former Coutin student, was killed in a gunbattle with another gang member outside Birmingham High School in Van Nuys. Both Roberts and his assailants were black.

"I'm not saying my kids are totally innocent by any means," Cano said. "They wouldn't be here if they were."

She has tried to reason with the CPA members, even suggesting they attend her school, to no avail. She's hoping more attention recently promised by LAPD gang unit officers materializes into a police presence that she and her staff say has been grossly inadequate.

With some staff members describing the current environment as "a war zone," Cano said there is a sense of urgency to resolve the tension.

"This year, ... the level of violence escalated," Cano said, adding, "We're pretty much on high alert. We've been in this neighborhood for 30 years and we've never had any problems, but all of a sudden, it's like everything changed."

Eldred Betters, 27, who is black, has lived in Canoga Park for six years. He said he has had several run-ins with CPA members. Still, he's not willing to alter his life to avoid the gang.

"You can't just sit in the house and say, `There's some CP (members) targeting black people,"' said Betters, who grew up in the notorious Nickerson Gardens public housing projects in Watts.

CPA gang members "mean-mug" him, Betters said, referring to the hard stare gang members often use to intimidate people.

One time he almost came to blows with a carload of CPA members who jumped out and surrounded him.

"They said, `This is CPA, (you) ain't supposed to be around here.' I said, `Yeah? ... If you're going to beat me up, do it. I got to get to work."'

The gang members left him alone that time, and Betters said he holds no grudges.

"There's some youngsters, black kids, doing this, too," he said. "You can't put this all on the Mexicans."

Getting along

For Wilson Lewis, a 22-year-old African-American who lived in Canoga Park for eight years while attending Sutter Middle School and Taft High School, growing up in the culturally diverse neighborhood was a positive experience. He said he never had any problems with CPA.

"I've never been aware that they've been targeting (innocent) black kids, but they were just targeting gang members, black gang members that were Crips (a rival black gang)," said Lewis, who lives in Reseda.

The only time he was approached by CPA members is when he ran into those who didn't know him personally and thought he might be a rival.

"`Oh, we're not targeting you because you're black,"' he said they told him. "`We thought you were Crip."'

And because the gang is so large, Lewis said, he thinks those targeting blacks with no gang affiliation represent a small minority.

"As far as somebody shooting me just because I'm black?" he said. "I don't have that fear at all."

His former schoolmates come from all backgrounds and it's not uncommon for them to get together at parties, including some who grew up to become gang members.

"Black, white, Mexican, Middle-Eastern, and it's not like we're all divided, we're all together at the party, too," Lewis said.

It is that spirit of togetherness that helped Canoga Park earn its All-America city honor.

Vicki Gilkey, an African-American and project manager in the city's Canoga Park Community Redevelopment Agency office, was part of the team that won over the judges, wearing a traditional West African dress during the presentation.

The Culver City resident, who has worked in the San Fernando Valley for eight years, often works until the wee hours of the morning at the agency's Wyandotte Street office, but she has never had a problem with CPA members.

In fact, she has only had positive experiences with Canoga Park's growing Latino community, a group that reminds her of blacks during the national pride movement of the 1970s.

"I feel a kinship because I understand (this) embracing of culture," she said.

Pain and grief

Brown-on-black violence in Canoga Park is an obvious concern, but it is rarer than intra-race shootings. Lela Jones knows this firsthand.

Her son, Torrey, 23, an African-American, was shot to death outside her Canoga Park apartment complex in 2003 by a young black man who police say was probably a gang member.

His death is a reminder that the majority of L.A's gang-related homicides are black-on-black and brown-on-brown assaults.

To deal with her tragedy, Jones, 44, of Chatsworth, is helping organize the second annual Love One Another Youth and Young Adult Summit, which hopes to reach out to troubled youth, including gang members, as well as people who have lost loved ones to violence.

She said gang members are not only ruining their lives and the people they kill, but those who are left to mourn and deal with lives cut short by violence.

"They hurt the mothers. They hurt the fathers. They hurt the children. They destroy families," Jones said. "It's a pain that never goes away. It's always there."

Gilles, the former Pierce football player, is trying to overcome the pain he endured over the color of his skin.

On most days, he gets himself to the gym in the morning and again in the afternoon, followed by running drills as he readies himself for the upcoming football season. He's hoping to join another community college program, but insists it will be in the South.

Even though that part of the country has a vicious history of violence against blacks, Gilles feels safer there than in Southern California.

"I'm from the South, you feel me?" Gilles said. "That whole West Coast environment is different."

rick.coca@dailynews.com

(818) 713-3329

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_6552619?source=most_viewed

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 7th, 2007, 1:03 pm

fukk racists

fukk em

can any you mexicans tell me why your so racist

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 7th, 2007, 1:09 pm

some dude i know from East Side Mexikans trece from the valle said they been beefin with blacks but i didnt think alabama park were also beefin with blacks . damm the racial tension is spreadin like wild fire ...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 7th, 2007, 2:40 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:some dude i know from East Side Mexikans trece from the valle said they been beefin with blacks but i didnt think alabama park were also beefin with blacks . damm the racial tension is spreadin like wild fire ...
just gonna get worse

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 7th, 2007, 3:35 pm

In April, Cano said there was a brawl between about six of her students and six members of the gang in a park where her students go for supervised physical education activity.

Cano said the CPA members said to the black students in the group: "`You n------ better watch yourselves,"' Cano said.

Following the brawl, Cano received a phone call from the father of an injured CPA member.

He repeated the gang's warning: "`You better watch your n------,"'

^^Head up scrap and the ese's daddy comes calling making threats.....this here shows why the next generation will continue to hate Blacks...

"I feel a kinship because I understand (this) embracing of culture," she said.

A victim in waiting.....she either has no idea or has another reason for this denial....money for her development office...you name it.

The only time he was approached by CPA members is when he ran into those who didn't know him personally and thought he might be a rival.

"`Oh, we're not targeting you because you're black,"' he said they told him. "`We thought you were Crip."'

:shock:....never known anyone who was about to put in work, explain anything to a victim....

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 7th, 2007, 6:31 pm

surenos sometimes attack black folks just for the heck of it ..it hard to explain but some times its not about hate is more about insticnt ..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 7th, 2007, 8:58 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:..it hard to explain but some times its not about hate is more about insticnt ..
not to stereotype, I noticed a lot of Mexicans act out of perceived instincts... they are quick to put people in groups based on appearance and dress, but these ese's seem to also misjudge alot

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 8th, 2007, 2:52 am

That's fucked up what happened to the brotha from Fla. fucked his whole shit up on some racial shit and he comin from an area known for that shit.

poohman

Unread post by poohman » August 8th, 2007, 6:58 pm

[quote="Bassettsgv"]surenos sometimes attack black folks just for the heck of it ..it hard to explain but some times its not about hate is more about insticnt . thats b.s mexicans only attack when they have the numbers.

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » August 8th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Yo that is some true shyt, thats the only time mexicans get tough is when they know they outnumber blacks. Thats why it takes on average atleast 2 mexicans to take down a black dude.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » August 8th, 2007, 10:55 pm

mjokc wrote:Yo that is some true shyt, thats the only time mexicans get tough is when they know they outnumber blacks. Thats why it takes on average atleast 2 mexicans to take down a black dude.

That maybe your OPINION about Mexican's, but i know that its not a FACT !
Im speaking from my own personal experience, and what ive seen with my own eyes, Shit im not ashamed, Ive lost some and Ive won some. but not EVERY black dude can kick EVERY Mexican's or anyother race's ass.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 8th, 2007, 11:20 pm

obviusly
but the ave. black man can kick the ave. mexican, white, indian, asian mans ass

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » August 8th, 2007, 11:42 pm

Mcminister wrote:obviusly

Really, what makes you say or think that ? For the people out there who really know that it dosent matter what size you are (sure it helps) but what really matters is if you have HEART

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 9th, 2007, 10:36 am

oso1 wrote:

Really, what makes you say or think that ? For the people out there who really know that it dosent matter what size you are (sure it helps) but what really matters is if you have HEART
my opinions of black's being more "soliderish" and mexicans being more about "weapons and being deep", is awhile ago there was a riot in pelicans bay and all these mexicans vs blacks, the mexicans had socks with soap, homemade shanks, carved wood, all types of weapons, while all the blacks just hopped over the tables and started throwing punches and rushing the mexicans, the mexicans didnt even fight back... and everytime you see a riot like that its always like that, im not saying mexicans are pussy or anything, cuz their some real riders, but that mess always seems to happen.

theleftside

Unread post by theleftside » August 9th, 2007, 11:07 am

Dammit, blacks in Los Angeles need to get their shit together! How long are these modern day lynchings going to continue?

poohman

Unread post by poohman » August 9th, 2007, 11:39 am

HOW MANY POST ARE ON THIS BOARD THAT STARTS OFF SAYING (MEXICANS TARGETING BLACKS) LIKE THEIR RIDING AROUND BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS DOING WHAT EVER, THATS B.S ITS ALWAYS MEXICANS TERRORIZING INNOCENT BLACKS IN MOSTLY MEXICAN DOMINATED AREAS AND THATS THE TRUTH.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » August 9th, 2007, 12:23 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
oso1 wrote:

my opinions of black's being more "soliderish" and mexicans being more about "weapons and being deep", is awhile ago there was a riot in pelicans bay and all these mexicans vs blacks, the mexicans had socks with soap, homemade shanks, carved wood, all types of weapons, while all the blacks just hopped over the tables and started throwing punches and rushing the mexicans, the mexicans didnt even fight back... and everytime you see a riot like that its always like that, im not saying mexicans are pussy or anything, because their some real riders, but that mess always seems to happen.
O.K. Cool, atleast your not coming off disrespecting a whole race (Mexican's). this riot your speaking of, where you there in the bay ? or you seen it on t.v. or you tube ?

Some of the homies have told about riots and saying negative things about blacks. I KNOW ITS PURE B.S. I know blacks are some down riders, but so are White's. Every race has their strong and weak.

How about when chicano's were not the majority in the joints, when there were riots how did they survive ?

the same way they do now.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 9th, 2007, 1:34 pm

oso1 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
oso1 wrote:

my opinions of black's being more "soliderish" and mexicans being more about "weapons and being deep", is awhile ago there was a riot in pelicans bay and all these mexicans vs blacks, the mexicans had socks with soap, homemade shanks, carved wood, all types of weapons, while all the blacks just hopped over the tables and started throwing punches and rushing the mexicans, the mexicans didnt even fight back... and everytime you see a riot like that its always like that, im not saying mexicans are pussy or anything, because their some real riders, but that mess always seems to happen.
O.K. Cool, atleast your not coming off disrespecting a whole race (Mexican's). this riot your speaking of, where you there in the bay ? or you seen it on t.v. or you tube ?

Some of the homies have told about riots and saying negative things about blacks. I KNOW ITS PURE B.S. I know blacks are some down riders, but so are White's. Every race has their strong and weak.

How about when chicano's were not the majority in the joints, when there were riots how did they survive ?

naw my big cousin's been there hes been there since 1999, i seen a video and a secondhand *cousin who talked to me about it*

"How about when chicano's were not the majority in the joints, when there were riots how did they survive ?"

seen a couple in the county, most of the time theyd get rushed but they wouldn't pussy out and run away ya know, theyd fight, ALLL of us are soliders when we need to be, you cant simply determine combat skills on race, even though youll have a skinny white kid from laguna beach or somesh1t, and a gutter solider from the pen, you just cant, because every race will have, read this clearly, WILL HAVE RIDERS, RIDERS WHO ARE GUN SHOOTERS, CAP BUSTERS, AND RIDERS WHO COME FROM THE SHOULDERS

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » August 9th, 2007, 2:39 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
oso1 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
oso1 wrote:

naw my big cousin's been there hes been there since 1999, i seen a video and a secondhand *cousin who talked to me about it*

"How about when chicano's were not the majority in the joints, when there were riots how did they survive ?"

seen a couple in the county, most of the time theyd get rushed but they wouldn't pussy out and run away ya know, theyd fight, ALLL of us are soliders when we need to be, you cant simply determine combat skills on race, even though youll have a skinny white kid from laguna beach or somesh1t, and a gutter solider from the pen, you just cant, because every race will have, read this clearly, WILL HAVE RIDERS, RIDERS WHO ARE GUN SHOOTERS, CAP BUSTERS, AND RIDERS WHO COME FROM THE SHOULDERS
Good point, much respect to you.

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » August 10th, 2007, 1:56 am

poohman wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:surenos sometimes attack black folks just for the heck of it ..it hard to explain but some times its not about hate is more about insticnt . thats b.s mexicans only attack when they have the numbers.
I have said this before on this board and to people I know who are in gangs (blacks and ese's). Ese's always pulling some racial shit on a nigga when he got a gun or his whole crew with him. I aint never heard of an ese out her in LA fight a nigga toe to toe without a gun or his homeboys.

Are LA Latino gang members afraid to fight a nigga by themselves, so they have to have a gun, homies, or a knife present?

I GUESS LATINO MEN ARE AFRAID TO FIGHT BLACK MEN ALONE SO THEY PULL OUT GUNS INSTEAD. THEY ARE QUICK TO CALL A BLACK MAN A NIGGER WHEN HE IS IN FRONT OF HIS HOMIES OR WITH A GUN PRESENT.

Canoga Park Alabama are some wannabe KKK losers who have no future and aint have no talent and they are bored. Fuck their whole shitty ass gang.

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » August 10th, 2007, 6:06 am

I find it funny that it took armed two Latino 204th Street gang dudes (one of which who was scared at the outset to pull the trigger) to shoot an "unarmed" and unassuming black "GIRL" whose name was Cheryl Green back in late 2006. What kind of punk shit is that?

If I remember correctly, the loser that killed Green got his ass beat by a Black dude recently. Before the shooting the shooter got his beat so bad by a black dude, that he became a full-on racist against Blacks and he decided to join a loser racist gang, 204th street.

I'm really starting to think Latino males are afraid of fighting Black men toe to toe so they pull out guns a little too easy. I know some BLACKS (non-gang members and gang members) out here who say a ton of these Latino gang members out here in LA, get shook up if a nigga challenges them to a fight.

You ever see an ese gang member go into a black neighborhood unarmed and shouting racial slurs without his homies or a piece? Hell No. The way I see it, LATINO GANG MEMBERS PULL OUT GUNS WHILE A NIGGA WILL FIGHT!

I don't get it, while the hell do ese's out here think they are hard when they outnumber every other race in LA by thousands? Answer that shit for me. I know not all Latinos are racist, but it sure as hell seems like it.

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » August 11th, 2007, 5:48 am

Im not going to say that niggas have more honor, all gang members prey on the weak, but not on the defenseless. Its a G code. There's certain things you shouldn't be able to see yourself doing as a man. Killing an innocent kid, you dont get respect for that. Pushing off a full fledge gangbanger of a rival set, that's how you earn your stripes, lol, locster.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 11th, 2007, 8:50 am

Just like lil monster said in basterds of the party people don't wanna risk fighting anymore cuzz they don't wanna risk getting beat up and laffed at that's why there so quick to bust guns

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 11th, 2007, 12:03 pm

junta wrote: I find it funny that it took armed two Latino 204th Street gang dudes (one of which who was scared at the outset to pull the trigger) to shoot an "unarmed" and unassuming black "GIRL" whose name was Cheryl Green back in late 2006. What kind of punk shit is that?

If I remember correctly, the loser that killed Green got his ass beat by a Black dude recently. Before the shooting the shooter got his beat so bad by a black dude, that he became a full-on racist against Blacks and he decided to join a loser racist gang, 204th street.

I'm really starting to think Latino males are afraid of fighting Black men toe to toe so they pull out guns a little too easy. I know some BLACKS (non-gang members and gang members) out here who say a ton of these Latino gang members out here in LA, get shook up if a nigga challenges them to a fight.

You ever see an ese gang member go into a black neighborhood unarmed and shouting racial slurs without his homies or a piece? Hell No. The way I see it, LATINO GANG MEMBERS PULL OUT GUNS WHILE A NIGGA WILL FIGHT!

I don't get it, while the hell do ese's out here think they are hard when they outnumber every other race in LA by thousands? Answer that shit for me. I know not all Latinos are racist, but it sure as hell seems like it.
First of all it goes both ways. Blacks have attacked Latinos and others here in the LA area. They just aren't publicized. Remember the Halloween story in Long Beach, where black men beat up on some little white girls? lol That caught just a little bit of airtime but went away.

Second, far as fist fighting between blacks and Latinos, most blacks are just physically larger. I think it's a universal thing in which a smaller guy is not going to want to fight the larger guy. So, that leads people turn to more drastic measures. Nobody says it's fair for the big guy to pick on the little guy; or for the little guy to use a weapon on the big guy. The lesson here is, if you aren't ready to take it to extremes, then avoid any beef.

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 10th, 2007, 7:19 pm

pistolslanga wrote:#%@& racists

#%@& em

YEa i can tell you why some mexicans in Canoga are racist-first off canoga is a white and chicano community like whittier-and then blacks from the projects started moving in and started to jack paisas related to friends and family-doing the shit they do in their neighborhoods targeting their own neighbors-trashing canoga -trying to intimidate and beat people up for no reason-so CPA-let them have it---dont try to paint mexicans as racists when blacks started getting outta line 1st

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 10th, 2007, 7:22 pm

mjokc wrote:Yo that is some true shyt, thats the only time mexicans get tough is when they know they outnumber blacks. Thats why it takes on average atleast 2 mexicans to take down a black dude.
wow!what about the million crack crazed blacks jacking mexicans-you guys never admit to what you do -beating raping white women and men-torching koreans -jacking and beating mexicans-now its payback -man up or continue crying

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 10th, 2007, 7:31 pm

junta wrote: I find it funny that it took armed two Latino 204th Street gang dudes (one of which who was scared at the outset to pull the trigger) to shoot an "unarmed" and unassuming black "GIRL" whose name was Cheryl Green back in late 2006. What kind of punk shit is that?

latinos get along pretty good with other races for example whites and some asians and armenians-its just clashing with blacks -cuz you guys are bullys -and mess with people for no reason so -basically we put u in your place cuz your big mouths are irrating

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 10th, 2007, 7:33 pm

SHE WAS WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS IN A GROUP!you make it sound as if she was targeted MALICOUSLY-they were shooting at the guys (fair)and she got hit it sucks but thats gang life-you run with gangsters -you are taking a risk

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 10th, 2007, 9:50 pm

This should be locked. Nothing but ignorance going on in here.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 11th, 2007, 5:58 pm

rocstar wrote:This should be locked. Nothing but ignorance going on in here.
They havent broke any board rules and if I locked topics based on sheer ignorance there would be hell of alot of locked topics.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 11th, 2007, 6:50 pm

jesuschrist wrote:

#%@& em

YEa i can tell you why some mexicans in Canoga are racist-first off canoga is a white and chicano community like whittier-and then blacks from the projects started moving in and started to jack paisas related to friends and family-doing the shit they do in their neighborhoods targeting their own neighbors-trashing canoga -trying to intimidate and beat people up for no reason-so CPA-let them have it---dont try to paint mexicans as racists when blacks started getting outta line 1st
out of line 1st?

why is it every chicano gang banger now claims that blacks have bullied them for too long, etc etc etc.

such bullsh1t dawg, i know your just trying to protect your race, and its BS, because both sides are biased, this war is BS, but god damnit why would you become a full fledged racist because some black guy gaffled your great aunt?

or because some black guy looked at you wrong or someshit, rofl

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 12th, 2007, 6:22 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
jesuschrist wrote:

#%@& em

out of line 1st?

why is it every chicano gang banger now claims that blacks have bullied them for too long, etc etc etc.

such bullsh1t dawg, i know your just trying to protect your race, and its BS, because both sides are biased, this war is BS, but god damnit why would you become a full fledged racist because some black guy gaffled your great aunt?

or because some black guy looked at you wrong or someshit, rofl
one jack move committed against a mexican is a rarity-2 is a question a few thousand are outright racist behaviour by blacks targeting hard -working mexicans---do you know that ?now when we go back and blow you away WE ARE THE RACISTs?what about the terror your people have done to Koreans-whites -mexicans,why do you get upset taht your people are paying in kind for what theyve done-if you are from LA you will surely admit the way blacks have behaved has wrought this upon themselves-Koreans for the longest time were blacks victims of robberies and murders-mexicans were your $weekly paychecks$and I am far from a gangbanger-i just KNOW that your peoples' behaviour is whats driving mexicans to blow civilian blacks away-why dont you see it for what it is-one of the reasons i moved away from the city was to avoid blacks-and most my neighbors have the same story-you guys carry alot of aggression and anger AT EVERYONE-at ALL times-its ridicolous-I didnt start off racist - i was made that way-I can tolerate EVERY race and consider friends in all of them iTS JUST YOUR RACE -that i find far and few between as decent and honest people-and after 27 yrs of living in LA -theres not to much i havent seen from black people-I can tell you about the white man i saw beat to a bloody pulp for no reason by a mob of black kids-or the women i saw shot by her black husband in broad daylight at 12 yrs of age -or the time my mother and us were waiting for a bus and several black kids began beating up 3 white kids in lakewood -unprovoked!!!I have a hard time feeling sympathy for you and your peoples plight-and although i HATE HATE HATE mexican gangsters-at least teh only thing i can give them credit for is their ruthlessness when dealing with your kind