Injunction sought against South L.A. gang

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 19th, 2007, 1:00 pm

Los Angeles Times

November 14, 2007

City Atty. Rocky Delgadillo took steps Wednesday to secure a court injunction restricting the activities of the Rolling 40s street gang in a section of South Los Angeles.

Delgadillo said the injunction will cover a section of the city bounded by Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard on the north, the Harbor Freeway on the east, Crenshaw Boulevard on the west and 52nd Street on the south.

The injunction, the city's 33rd, targets behavior by gang members such as trespassing, drug dealing, possession of weapons and violation of a 10 p.m. curfew.

It also prohibits gang members from being in Vermont Square Park at 47th Street and Budlong Avenue.

http://www.topix.net/content/trb/2007/1 ... h-l-a-gang

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 19th, 2007, 4:49 pm

lol at gang injunctions, "oh you cant go on this street"

gang members are in prison, and now the streets are becoming a prison.

need to burn down a police station or somethin :D

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 19th, 2007, 11:09 pm

pistolslanga wrote:lol at gang injunctions, "oh you cant go on this street"
yea thats a funny idea to me too. Its like "lets close our eyes and then gangs arent there cause we dont see them."

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 20th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:lol at gang injunctions, "oh you cant go on this street"
yea thats a funny idea to me too. Its like "lets close our eyes and then gangs arent there cause we dont see them."
all gang injunctions are doing is taking gangs off the street and making them work on their covert operating skills :lol:

you wont see the gang, but it'll still be there, and not seeing the gang makes it harder to make any arrests, so less people going to jail :lol:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 20th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Fortys dont go to 52nd.St, they stop at 48th.st

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 20th, 2007, 9:45 pm

xxx wrote:Fortys dont go to 52nd.St, they stop at 48th.st
They cross 48th on some streets like 2nd Ave, Arlington, Gramercy, St Andrews there is like a 49th and 50th over there but 52nd seperates then from VNG in the lower aves..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 20th, 2007, 10:25 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
xxx wrote:Fortys dont go to 52nd.St, they stop at 48th.st
They cross 48th on some streets like 2nd Ave, Arlington, Gramercy, St Andrews there is like a 49th and 50th over there but 52nd seperates then from VNG in the lower aves..

off topic, but is VNG still active? i heard they werent for a minute and then just came out deep

same with elm street, whats up with them? i heard they were dyin out but then started comin out deep too

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 20th, 2007, 10:27 pm

LOL at this comment tho

Damian : let's get real if you want to elimate the gang problem,ther is only one solution :nuke south LA

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » November 26th, 2007, 12:07 am

pistolslanga wrote: off topic, but is VNG still active? i heard they werent for a minute and then just came out deep

same with elm street, whats up with them? i heard they were dyin out but then started comin out deep too
VNG is still active.

I didn't quote it, but the comment about prison gangs is on point. All of these injunctions lock folks up, and they end up in finishing school, aka state pen. Prison gangs run ish inside and outside. Why dont cops see this? They do, and don't care. Prison is a money-making industry.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 26th, 2007, 7:02 pm

pistolslanga wrote:off topic, but is VNG still active? i heard they werent for a minute and then just came out deep

The one thing about VNG that nobody ever talks about is their neighbrohood is a convenient spot for their allies to post up flamed up, giving a false sense of how deep and flamboyant they are. On any given day you may see a 61/62 Harvard Brim, 35,36,37 Fruit Town Brim, Inglewood Family, or Jungle-City Stone... even still, VNG has made a re-emrgence, they appear active- at leats hanging out in old spots in their n'hood... alot of young adults...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 26th, 2007, 8:39 pm

pistolslanga wrote:off topic, but is VNG still active? i heard they werent for a minute and then just came out deep

The one thing about VNG that nobody ever talks about is their neighbrohood is a convenient spot for their allies to post up flamed up, giving a false sense of how deep and flamboyant they are. On any given day you may see a 61/62 Harvard Brim, 35,36,37 Fruit Town Brim, Inglewood Family, or Jungle-City Stone... even still, VNG has made a re-emrgence, they appear active- at leats hanging out in old spots in their n'hood... alot of young adults...
ah, because awhile ago like a lil while ago in like 05 or somethin i heard that VNG was hittin up high schools real deep just actin fool..... how bout elm? i heard they were comin back pretty deep

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 27th, 2007, 11:42 pm

They have always had 54th and Arlington on lock, from the liquor store to the apartments on the southeast corner.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 28th, 2007, 7:47 pm

alexalonso wrote:They have always had 54th and Arlington on lock, from the liquor store to the apartments on the southeast corner.
Yeah... but even that 'one' corner you will see FTB or HPB writing, and not hard to notice a IFG, BPS, or NHP when you know one.... those aren't all VNG's at the liquor store nor the market.. maybe in the apartments..

89families

Unread post by 89families » November 28th, 2007, 9:23 pm

that is so damn true! some of my damus be bickin it with them every now and then. i swear i thought they was like on some major recruiting type shit but then i started finding out just alot of other blood sets be bickin it with them in ther hood.

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » November 29th, 2007, 2:43 pm

elm still got more than 60+ niggers

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 3rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Marvmeister wrote:elm still got more than 60+ niggers
what the heck does your comment have to do with this topic. This is a good way to get the boot from this forum. We aint even talking about Elm street piru.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 3rd, 2007, 11:38 pm

alexalonso wrote:
what the heck does your comment have to do with this topic. This is a good way to get the boot from this forum. We aint even talking about Elm street piru.

nah but i asked a quesiton if vng and elm were still active because i heard cops were on elm back in the day and they died out, but that "n1gger" wasnt aiight

maxilion

Unread post by maxilion » December 8th, 2007, 7:57 pm

alexalonso wrote:

You're crazy. You made a comment about elm in this thread.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

VNG Allies

Unread post by Midnight » December 11th, 2007, 12:01 am

Yeah, I remember when I used to go to Crenshaw back in 2005. I had to walk through their hood to go home (it was nothin nice about that section because I was from 60's). I stayed right across the street from the Van Ness Park on Slauson and Van Ness(right by Jack in the Crack). It was a bunch of Bloods there off 54 and Arlington . It was even a dude from HPG over there that used to go to Crenshaw High. All kinds of Bloods kick it on 54 and Arlington by the Fish Market and liquor store over there. Also, the Van Ness Park can have a bunch a different sets in it on any given day. I used to play basketball over there.

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:21 am

YEA THE VNG'S IS DEEP PLUS DEY FUCKIN with THE OTHER BRIMS TOO
THATS Y NIGGAS SEE LOTS OG HOODS ON THEY SPOT

BuiltTough323

Re: VNG Allies

Unread post by BuiltTough323 » March 8th, 2008, 8:29 am

Midnight wrote:

Yeah, I remember when I used to go to Crenshaw back in 2005. I had to walk through their hood to go home (it was nothin nice about that section because I was from 60's). I stayed right across the street from the Van Ness Park on Slauson and Van Ness(right by Jack in the Crack). It was a bunch of Bloods there off 54 and Arlington . It was even a dude from HPG over there that used to go to Crenshaw High. All kinds of Bloods kick it on 54 and Arlington by the Fish Market and liquor store over there. Also, the Van Ness Park can have a bunch a different sets in it on any given day. I used to play basketball over there.
Midnight you from 60's nigga

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 2nd, 2008, 7:19 pm

NAH CUHZ, ELM DNT GOT NO MO then 30 NIGGAZ CUHZ, I KNO DIS GOTZ NUTTIN 2 DO with IT, BUT WE SHUT DEM DOWN CUHZ. SBCC TOOK OVA LIKE 90% OF ELM OLD HOOD CUHZ, ELM IS DEAD OUT, DEY CLICED UP with CBP & TTP, CBP DIED OUT N TTP STAY GETTIN GUNNED DOWN BY OTHA SETS I WONT PUT IT ALL OUT DER NIGGA. BUT NAH YA ALL IS WRONG CUHZ, 40z GO FROM CRENSHAW 2 FIG N FROMMLK BLBD DOWN TILL 46TH, DEY DNBT ONLY GO TILL 48TH STREET CUZ MY FAMILY IS FROM PARKSIDE 40Z THATS 47TH & BUDLONG VSP CUHZ, DEY BE ALL OVA 47ST

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Re: Injunction sought against South L.A. gang

Unread post by 356str » October 8th, 2008, 8:23 pm

ES ELM STREET PIRUS HOOD RUNZ THRU CCKHESTER,MAYO,POINSETTIA,BURRIS,KRANE, AND SLOAN AVEZ IN EAST SIDE KOMPTON.OUR HOOD IS ON ELM ST. AND PALMER ST. TO the SOUF OF US....OUR NORTH BORDER IS ROSEKRANS SOUF IS KOMPTON BLVD. WEST IZ BANANA FE(SANTA FE) AND EAST IS LONGBEACH BLVD. WE NOT A BIG HOOD BUT JUST AKTIVE.ELM STREET BANGZ ELM LANE MOFIA OR ELM LANE PIRU TOO AND WE NOT KLICCKED WIF NO WS TTPIRU..BUT DEY cool.WE KLICCKED UP WIF WS BEDAR BLOCCK PIRUS AND ES FRUIT TOWN PIRUS(ELMFRUTBEDARZ) AND THE LUEDERS IS cool TOO.AND FO that LIL E-RICCKET NET BANGIN MY HOOD AINT GONE WE STILL HERE AND WHY the FUCCK IS KPCCK STILL AROUND???DIDNT YALL HOOD DIE IN 93'???ELM STREET BEEFZ WIF SBCC/SSCC/CVWST/CV3/CVTF/DMK/CV70k...KELLY PARK CC HAZ BEEN NUTHIN IN BOMPTON SINCE 1993' AND IF YOU KNOW YA DEEP HISTORY KPCC WUZ BOUT 2 BEKOME PIRUZ AT 1ST BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED AND IM GLAD IT DIDN'T.WE GOT ELMZ IN BALTIMORE,LAS VEGAS,BEATTLE,NEW YORK,ARIZONA, AND BOMPTON...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Injunction sought against South L.A. gang

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 9th, 2008, 10:22 am

dont listen 2 that fake nigga claimin KP he aint from the hood

damn nigga you got exposed....kelly park ended in 93???damn keep listenin 2 damu ridaz and stay with yo ass in baltimore or new york
and kelly park wuz NEVER a piru set...it wuz kelly park hustlers in the beginning...thats the same BS like some people on here think pirus were crips in the beginning

i didnt wanted 2 post that shit ova the net but i know that theze niggaz is recruitung 2 much young niggaz who aint really down 4 yo hood
yo problem is that ya main Ridaz are locked up or in jail ...

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”