Rollin 30's Get Sued

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Rollin 30's Get Sued

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 22nd, 2007, 2:28 pm

City Files Suits Against South L.A. Properties To Shut Down Gang

Civil lawsuits were filed against three property owners and four Rolling 30s Crips gang members Wednesday in an effort to shut down three buildings that are allegedly harbors for drug-related violence.

The lawsuits target the Rolling 30s, a primarily black street gang whose 750 members have committed murders, armed robberies, aggravated assaults and vandalism in an area bounded by Jefferson Boulevard, Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Crenshaw Boulevard and Normandie Avenue, City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo said.

"Since 1973, the Rolling 30s Crips have waged a deadly campaign of terror on the residents of Los Angeles and the neighborhood of Jefferson Park," Delgadillo said.

A lawsuit was filed against Hye Won Lee, an Orange County resident who owns 2318 Jefferson Blvd., which includes a bakery and four apartments. The property is occupied by Jerrod "Baby Mac" Baptist, a Rolling 30s gang member who is also named in the lawsuit, according to the city attorney.

Actions were also taken against 3417 Fourth Ave., owned by Erma Colon, and 3418 Fourth Ave., owned by GRP Loan LLC, and the buildings' occupants Timothy "Nutty Joe" Riley, 20, Denote Riley, 22, and Michael "Cadillac" Riley, 39.

"For too long, these three locations have been used by the Rolling 30s to control narcotics trafficking and strengthen their vice-like grip on this neighborhood," Delgadillo said.

The city is seeking the termination of the tenancy of the gang members and implementation of a number of improvements to the properties, including additional lighting and the removal of structural barriers installed by gang members to limit the Los Angeles Police Department's ability to serve search warrants.

If those improvements are not made, the city will seek a one-year closure of each building.

http://www.knbc.com/news/14662031/detail.html

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 22nd, 2007, 3:13 pm

wow

just wow

people need to get on these crooked ass politicians

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » November 23rd, 2007, 1:08 pm

Christina

Can you tell me a bit more about these gang injunctions that the LAPD has layed out. Have they been very effective? Do Civil Liberty groups still protest their legality?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 23rd, 2007, 1:45 pm

AbzaMane wrote:Christina

Can you tell me a bit more about these gang injunctions that the LAPD has layed out. Have they been very effective? Do Civil Liberty groups still protest their legality?
viewtopic.php?t=14586

Also there is a whole section devoted to injunctions on here. I give my opinion on them in that section.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 23rd, 2007, 1:51 pm

So the Rollin 30's are taking a little fall. Shit to be honest it'll only hurt them a little before they relocate and
start a more efficient ring. Its a little hard to take down 750 negros.

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » November 26th, 2007, 9:02 am

Christina Marie wrote:
AbzaMane wrote:Christina

viewtopic.php?t=14586

Also there is a whole section devoted to injunctions on here. I give my opinion on them in that section.
Thank you!

maxilion

Unread post by maxilion » December 8th, 2007, 7:48 pm

pistolslanga wrote:wow

just wow

What the hell are you talking about? Someone tries to limit gang activity and you label them as "crooked ass politicians"? So much ignorance on this site.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 8th, 2007, 8:39 pm

maxilion wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:wow

just wow

What the hell are you talking about? Someone tries to limit gang activity and you label them as "crooked ass politicians"? So much ignorance on this site.
it aint doin mess, its supressing, not improving.

eat dog mess muthafukka

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 8th, 2007, 8:39 pm

so much ignorance? what you a fukkin genius or somesh1t muthafukka? get the fukk out this thread if theres so much ignorance? fukkin faggot

maxilion

Unread post by maxilion » December 8th, 2007, 8:49 pm

pistolslanga wrote:so much ignorance? what you a #%@& genius or somesh1t muthafukka? get the #%@& out this thread if theres so much ignorance? #%@& faggot
Not only ignorance, but immaturity too. I hope this isn't how you deal with all your problems. I'm guessing you just shoot them.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 8th, 2007, 9:23 pm

The topic is

City Files Suits Against South L.A. Properties To Shut Down Gang

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » December 8th, 2007, 10:37 pm

twocost wrote:So the Rollin 30's are taking a little fall. Shit to be honest it'll only hurt them a little before they relocate and
start a more efficient ring.
I agree. I understand the motivation to shut down the 30s and other gangs, but if nothing is done to impact the underlying causes, than the same issues will just be moved to somewhere else. Making people move does not stop gangs or gang violence. It allows people to create new networks in new places. What about addressing poverty, drugs, and educational inequality?

Jefferson PArk is real hott with 20s and 30s beefin all the time, so I understand the 30s wanting to change things up, but lookin at the big picture, what is this law suit really going to do!?

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » December 8th, 2007, 10:38 pm

B_One wrote:
twocost wrote:Jefferson PArk is real hott with 20s and 30s beefin all the time, so I understand the 30s wanting to change things up, but lookin at the big picture, what is this law suit really going to do!?
My bad ... I meant to say, "efferson PArk is real hott with 20s and 30s beefin all the time, so I understand the CITY wanting to change things up, but lookin at the big picture, what is this law suit really going to do!?

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 1st, 2008, 6:23 pm

cuhz durtyz aint nuttin cuhz!! dats on me homie!! i got family from parkside 40z n r30s stay snitchin on niggas locc. dats on the h572d cuhz. wen dirtys get dumped on dey go n tell the po po cuhz!! then need 2 stop tryin 2 truce with my niggaz off 40s n handle biz, even ftb givin r30z a hard tym cuhz!!

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » April 12th, 2008, 7:45 pm

HarrisAve1600 wrote:cuhz durtyz aint nuttin cuhz!! dats on me homie!! i got family from parkside 40z n r30s stay snitchin on niggas locc. dats on the h572d cuhz. wen dirtys get dumped on dey go n tell the po po cuhz!! then need 2 stop tryin 2 truce with my niggaz off 40s n handle biz, even ftb givin r30z a hard tym cuhz!!
my dude you need to stop all that barkin' dirt the Cike rims aint movin' nothin on dirt

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 30's

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 2nd, 2009, 10:26 am

30s has 750 members?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: 30's

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 9th, 2009, 7:36 pm

youayntfresh wrote:30s has 750 members?
well the city tallys up by checking gang profile thing they got, registered bangers n stuff, so yeah/

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 30's Get Sued

Unread post by alexalonso » May 16th, 2009, 8:03 pm

the article claims that the 30s have committed 750 murders. This action is so BS. If they know that these guys are traficking cocaine at those addresses, then they should go in there and arrest them, seize the cocaine, and take over the properties. But they cant, because they are exaggerating, i bet.

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”