Asians Dump on Blacks in Lakewood, CA

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Anonymous20

Asians Dump on Blacks in Lakewood, CA

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 8th, 2004, 12:36 am

I was watching the news on 7-7-04 in Los Angeles and saw a story between that covered a shooting that happened at a bowling alley in Lakewood. There was a confrontation betweeen a group of Asians and Black inside the bowling alley.

The Asians baited the groups of blacks out side to what they though was going to be a scrap, but once outside, on of the Asians pulled out a strap and startedin dumping on the blacks. The blacks were injured but no one died.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asians Dump on Blacks in Lakewood, CA

Unread post by Burgundy » July 8th, 2004, 3:06 am

do you know where either group was from?

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » July 9th, 2004, 12:44 am

another senseless violence....

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » July 9th, 2004, 1:41 pm

know what alonso. i am from a set mixed blacks and asians . what i am about to say is gonna upset muthafuccas but this is what i see and saw. asians do not wanna fight anyone but asians even my homies if a Black fool in school wanted to box. chuncc em, the homies would always try to say lets go get something or let such and such know. its very few that wanna go sculls and knuccles with blaccs. its not that they can't hang with us they get siked out you know how niccas we be wolfin and loud talkin and they would take that shitt to heart instead of soccin a fool in the mouth.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 9th, 2004, 1:48 pm

Please if yous a brotha and get whooped by an asian that dont know no karate you need to retire from bangin

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 9th, 2004, 2:10 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Please if yous a brotha and get whooped by an asian that dont know no karate you need to retire from bangin
LOL.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 9th, 2004, 2:11 pm

alonso wrote:I was watching the news on 7-7-04 in Los Angeles and saw a story between that covered a shooting that happened at a bowling alley in Lakewood. There was a confrontation betweeen a group of Asians and Black inside the bowling alley.

The Asians baited the groups of blacks out side to what they though was going to be a scrap, but once outside, on of the Asians pulled out a strap and startedin dumping on the blacks. The blacks were injured but no one died.
I saw the news too but I didn't hear all the specifics that you did. Who did they interview?

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » July 9th, 2004, 2:50 pm

C rum you basically proved my point maybe you missed understood i have seen in HEAS up fights 2 asian dudes beat a nicca. and i have seen a decent amount. alot of my homies are asian. i be tellin them fools don't be gettin scared if a nicca talk shit. but most them muthafuccas do it anyway. they make there own race look faulty

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 9th, 2004, 5:57 pm

I dont run into Asians on the streets of South LA too often, but in the mid 1980s there were quite a few in the west Adams area. We used to call them "buddha heads." I called this one cambodian or vietnamese cat a buddha head once, and before i knew what happened. He fired on me and he was nice with the martial arts. I had no chance and i think his name was Phunen, but guys like him were down to scrap.

Things have changed now. No one really wants to fight anymore.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » July 9th, 2004, 7:28 pm

alonso wrote:I dont run into Asians on the streets of South LA too often, but in the mid 1980s there were quite a few in the west Adams area. We used to call them "buddha heads." I called this one cambodian or vietnamese cat a buddha head once, and before i knew what happened. He fired on me and he was nice with the martial arts. I had no chance and i think his name was Phunen, but guys like him were down to scrap.

So i guess you don't know where they were from

and lol..you got served ;) maybe next time you'll show some respect :)

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 10th, 2004, 2:32 am

p0rk wrote:
alonso wrote:I dont run into Asians on the streets of South LA too often, but in the mid 1980s there were quite a few in the west Adams area. We used to call them "buddha heads." I called this one cambodian or vietnamese cat a buddha head once, and before i knew what happened. He fired on me and he was nice with the martial arts. I had no chance and i think his name was Phunen, but guys like him were down to scrap.

ay yo... it takes guts to admit ish like that especially on a site like this. give the old man some respect homie...

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 10th, 2004, 2:38 pm

p0rk wrote:

hahaha

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » July 10th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Besides a few exceptions, asians physically are not as big and strong as blacks and hispanics, so obviously they dont wanna scrap head up. theyd rather just jump the fool or use weapons.

Chicano15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicano15 » July 10th, 2004, 9:25 pm

^^ That is true. Not trying to be racist but most Mexicans and Blacks who go to my school are fat, big, and strong while asians are very skinny, or fragile. Don't let looks fool you aswell cause alot of asians know martial arts and they can give you the ass whoopin, I've seen it before.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » July 10th, 2004, 11:23 pm

^^ Theres a stereotype that alot of asians know martial arts. that isnt very accurate. At least not from a gang perspective. You will never find an active gang member that has made it up the martial arts ladder, simply bcuz if your stupid enough to be a gang member then you obviously dont have the discipline to truly study martial arts.

also another thing to note is that Asians rarely fight fair anyways, even if they beefin with other asians. they alwys tryna pull some sneaky sh*t.

phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by phoenix » July 11th, 2004, 12:10 am

i was watcyhing thies veitnames(is that right?) rappers music video onlien on time and these 2 black kids beat up an asain in it so this dude and liek 50 other veitnames peopel roll up on these 2 12yrold black kids and pull out fuckin machetes and shit....i thought it was kidna lame.....he also said "nigga" in the song about 50 times.....once again felt it to be kidna lame and disrespectful

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » July 11th, 2004, 12:37 am

on the real..ya'll be on some ignorant shit..

not every asian is small, just because the ones you see are small doesn't mean they're all like that. There are plenty of huge asians who could beat yo ass (mine included)..don't start to generalize and stereotype..

gettin' on that white people shit man

phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by phoenix » July 11th, 2004, 2:00 am

hes got a point....boo yaa tribe.......there samoin...

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » July 11th, 2004, 2:43 am

makaveli389 wrote:
also another thing to note is that Asians rarely fight fair anyways, even if they beefin with other asians. they alwys tryna pull some sneaky sh*t.
isnt that how it is with just about everyone these days? not just asians.

and i dunno where the fuk ya get these ideas bout how all asians are small and skinny...lol. ive seen plenty of asians that are big as other blacks and hispanics.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 11th, 2004, 9:18 am

makaveli389 wrote:^^ Theres a stereotype that alot of asians know martial arts. that isnt very accurate. At least not from a gang perspective. You will never find an active gang member that has made it up the martial arts ladder, simply bcuz if your stupid enough to be a gang member then you obviously dont have the discipline to truly study martial arts...
WORD.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » July 11th, 2004, 9:31 am

Yall needa stop catchin feelings. Aint noone ever said ALL asians are small. But alot are and thats a fact.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 11th, 2004, 10:03 am

js83 wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:
isnt that how it is with just about everyone these days? not just asians.

and i dunno where the #%@& ya get these ideas bout how all asians are small and skinny...lol. ive seen plenty of asians that are big as other blacks and hispanics.
LOL at all you guys. Let me piss you off further...

There are some asians that are particularly bigger than the "average" asian, due to drinking real homogenized milk versus goatmilk from their homelands...LOL. AMERICAN BORN VS HOMELAND BORN...LOL

The asians who used to throw em' from the shoulders are the old school Pinoys and Samoans, a few Viets, some old time Chinese, and the Japanese cats that were in mixed raced or another race gang.

The asians who typically are quick to use the trigger are viets, khmers, laotion...basically southeast asians. But that's just generally speaking, and it all depends on what generation they came up in.

What I'm sayin is that the asians gangbanger has gone with the flow of the current scene. You can't expect them to go knuckles when the general gang environment is all about shooting.

And in real terms, size don't matter. I've seen smaller type asians with big heart put down some physically bigger cats.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 11th, 2004, 10:03 am

makaveli389 wrote:Yall needa stop catchin feelings. Aint noone ever said ALL asians are small. But alot are and thats a fact.
yup

Chicano15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicano15 » July 11th, 2004, 5:24 pm

makaveli389 wrote:^^ Theres a stereotype that alot of asians know martial arts. that isnt very accurate. At least not from a gang perspective. You will never find an active gang member that has made it up the martial arts ladder, simply bcuz if your stupid enough to be a gang member then you obviously dont have the discipline to truly study martial arts.

Hey man I never said that asians who know martial arts are in gangs, you just assumed that. Besides you don't have to be in a gang to get in a fight with someone else.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 12th, 2004, 2:05 am

p0rk wrote:

Pork, Its all about respect homie, i was about 16 years old at the time, and the funny thing is the way the term "buddha head" was thrown around seemed like normal speech, not a racist term. No need to clown.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » July 12th, 2004, 1:16 pm

but really a cat could know all the martial arts he wans. like be a 2nd degree black belt and so on and so fourth with the diff styles but its different when they always fighting in dojos and tournaments but never really swabbed on the streets. unless they tking the stuff they learn then havta actually use it on the streets. i dunno its different and ive seen cats do all that crazy jumpin aroiund and spin kicks n shit then str8 get they shit split on the street. but guess its all bout experience

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 12th, 2004, 2:31 pm

bgDEMON wrote:but really a cat could know all the martial arts he wans. like be a 2nd degree black belt and so on and so fourth with the diff styles but its different when they always fighting in dojos and tournaments but never really swabbed on the streets. unless they tking the stuff they learn then havta actually use it on the streets. i dunno its different and ive seen cats do all that crazy jumpin aroiund and spin kicks n stuff then str8 get they stuff split on the street. but guess its all bout experience
There is some truth to that, but we used to have a dojo on 23rd Street from 1990 to about 1995. And many of the cats from west adam were nice with the arts combined with street fighting. We had an OG cat from the 1970s named Karate Reg who taught countless people karate in the west adams area.

We had so many black belts in the neighborhood but all that stuff is meaningless when you get shot. But the way Reg taught karate, you would need at least three people maybe more to whop your ass if you learned his tactics for 2 years.

There is this one cat from the neighborhood that no matter how many times i went head up with him either in the dojo or wherever, he would always get the best. He was, and still proably is the fastest hands you will see. He could have went professional with it if he focused on that only.

stephon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by stephon » July 17th, 2004, 12:50 pm

[quote="G bka C.rum"]Please if yous a brotha and get whooped by an asian that dont know no karate you need to retire from bangin[/q

I know plenty of niggaz datta fuck a nigga up that aint black. I'm black but i know black people aint untouchable.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » July 19th, 2004, 4:03 pm

alonso wrote:I was watching the news on 7-7-04 in Los Angeles and saw a story between that covered a shooting that happened at a bowling alley in Lakewood. There was a confrontation betweeen a group of Asians and Black inside the bowling alley.

DID THEY GET KAUGHT? DID THE OTHER SIDE GET BACK?

vinylmonster

Unread post by vinylmonster » July 22nd, 2004, 7:24 pm

whatsup, i'm new to this board. as for what happened at the bowling alley, one of my friends was there that night as an witness to what happened. according to him, the asians involved weren't from any gang but were typical of any ethic group to role in "cliques". the scrap was supposed to happen due to "mad dogging" inside the bowling alley.

hope this helps. God bless.

Droo C
What city do you live in now?: sac

Unread post by Droo C » July 23rd, 2004, 1:35 pm

in Washington Mexicans are short and weak

Jeffrey

Unread post by Jeffrey » July 23rd, 2004, 2:33 pm

It was probably the TRG. Most of the black gangs hate the TRG because one of their sub gangs wear the red set. I have heard of this rumble at a park in Long Beach. Where it was the TRG and YCT vs a Bunch of blacks and ABZ. The blacks were probably from The rolling 20s

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”