LA area schools and Gangs

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: LA area schools and Gangs

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 9:57 pm

MadIP wrote:SOUTH SIDE INSANE POPES NATION, BK CK
Dragan ti li si be?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 10:03 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:ya i know this mess has been slow lately and that foo smokes so much crack I swear, me and smoshbro served him up a couple times on a couple differtent forums, he was doin the same thing again and again (pumpin IP's),
Hahahaha...
I love your laugh. :D

Besides that, I'll join you guys in on the serving. What are we serving???

But nah, he's just probably some 13 year old kid that's got his head too much into this shit. He's not with Popes Nation, he's not with anyone...

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 18th, 2008, 5:00 pm

thanks razbojnik, and none taken i consider myself american i have an american passport my mom was born here and all her brothers and sisters(7 including herself), but she's from spain,

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » July 19th, 2008, 6:26 am

YALL NEED TO STOP THINKIN THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE LIKE SOME BULLETPROOF, IN THOSE HIGH SCHOOLS THEY GO THE YOUNGER ONES AND YOU SAYIN THE POPES CANT FUCKED WITH EM ? THE POPES WILL KILL AND SERVE THOSE NIGGERS EASILY, TO ME THE 26 AND SATAN DISCIPLES ARE WORSE THAN UR MEXICAN GANGS, STOP WATCHIN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES SUCKER.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 19th, 2008, 9:41 am

MadIP wrote:YALL NEED TO STOP THINKIN THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE LIKE SOME BULLETPROOF, IN THOSE HIGH SCHOOLS THEY GO THE YOUNGER ONES AND YOU SAYIN THE POPES CANT #%@& WITH EM ? THE POPES WILL KILL AND SERVE THOSE NIGGERS EASILY, TO ME THE 26 AND SATAN DISCIPLES ARE WORSE THAN UR MEXICAN GANGS, STOP WATCHIN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES SUCKER.
First of all never say the N word again because youre white.
Anyway have you read previous posts? No one think Crips and Bloods are bulletproof, all were sayin is each one of their sets is easily twice the size of your "nation"(being generous ill say I.P are around 250 deep) and every high school mentioned had at least 3 sets in it. If you do the math, bloods and crips would have 6 times more members at the high schools. How would you easily serve them? If its because you think youre more organized, then think again. Since these guys dont have any discipline, if they dont like you theyll just kill you, easy as that. There goes the organisation factor. And have you ever been to L.A., why do you think 2-6 and S.D. are worse than Surenos? Im not saying youre wrong about it, im just curious why you think that?

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » July 19th, 2008, 7:42 pm

MadIP wrote:YALL NEED TO STOP THINKIN THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE LIKE SOME BULLETPROOF, IN THOSE HIGH SCHOOLS THEY GO THE YOUNGER ONES AND YOU SAYIN THE POPES CANT #%@& WITH EM ? THE POPES WILL KILL AND SERVE THOSE NIGGERS EASILY, TO ME THE 26 AND SATAN DISCIPLES ARE WORSE THAN UR MEXICAN GANGS, STOP WATCHIN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES SUCKER.
well arent you a fiesty one LOL. do you want any cheese to go with that wine?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 20th, 2008, 10:25 pm

lol, and surenos outnumber GD's LK's Bloods and Crips IP's thier's too many of them so go suck a...... and it's intriguing how sooo many people have stepped up to the plate to smas on you, there are more sureno gangs in LA (500+) than thier are IP members (250-)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 8:16 am

Do it. Go blast some Crip or Blood right now.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 8:19 am

Vincetheprince wrote:thanks razbojnik, and none taken i consider myself american i have an american passport my mom was born here and all her brothers and sisters(7 including herself), but she's from spain,
Nationality is taken from the father's side because you came out of your father's testicles, he's your official creator, the mother, which is considered the most important out of both the parents, is the carrier of the baby, the caregiver and the one who goes through all the pain, the reason why she's considered more important. You were created in your father's testicles thus you are Saudi Arabian by ethnicity. I get confused over myself sometimes too.

I'll be here to help if you need me with these poops nation rofl.. ;)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2008, 11:32 am

Vincetheprince wrote:lol, and surenos outnumber GD's LK's Bloods and Crips IP's thier's too many of them so go suck a...... and it's intriguing how sooo many people have stepped up to the plate to smas on you, there are more sureno gangs in LA (500+) than thier are IP members (250-)
Are you sure about that? I'd think GD or even LK would rival them in size....all of them combined(if that's what you mean) would definitely top them if I'm not mistaken...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 6:10 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:lol, and surenos outnumber GD's LK's Bloods and Crips IP's thier's too many of them so go suck a...... and it's intriguing how sooo many people have stepped up to the plate to smas on you, there are more sureno gangs in LA (500+) than thier are IP members (250-)
Are you sure about that? I'd think GD or even LK would rival them in size....all of them combined(if that's what you mean) would definitely top them if I'm not mistaken...
In Chicago alone:

Gangster Disciples - 30,000+
Latin Kings - 18,000-25,000+
Vicelords - 15,000-20,000+
Black P Stones - 20,000~

That's all I know. :D

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 21st, 2008, 7:39 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:thanks razbojnik, and none taken i consider myself american i have an american passport my mom was born here and all her brothers and sisters(7 including herself), but she's from spain,
Nationality is taken from the father's side because you came out of your father's testicles, he's your official creator, the mother, which is considered the most important out of both the parents, is the carrier of the baby, the caregiver and the one who goes through all the pain, the reason why she's considered more important. You were created in your father's testicles thus you are Saudi Arabian by ethnicity. I get confused over myself sometimes too.
This isnt true because human beings have 46 chromosomes, 23 of which come from your father and the other 23 which come from your mother. This means both parents contribute equally to the creation of the baby. So that means you are both Spanish and Saudi Arabian Vincetheprince.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 9:16 pm

thanks smoshbro, and surenos if added all together i think would outnumber bloods crips etc.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 28th, 2008, 1:06 pm

kmcox wrote:Blood Highschool

Inglewood Hs ---Inglewood family Gang Bloods, Neighborhood Piru, Queen St.
Dorsey HS---Black P Stones, 20s,
Mourningside Hs--Ave Pi Ru, Crab Murder Gang,
Centinnel Hs (mispelled)---Many Compton Pi ru Gangs and watts blood gangs
**Many More**

Crip Highschool
Crenshaw High--40s nhc, 60's nhc,
Washington- Hoovers, 83st gangstas
Compton Hs- Compton crip gangs
Manuel Arts Hs- 30s

These a some highschool with the predominant gangs in them. There are many more schools and some of them have equal amounts of crips and bloods
my friend who went to inglewood hs claims cmg i met him from one of my reletives. in the bottoms. he claims the cmg darby and 104th street area
there is this one high school run down with vngs and r60s

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 29th, 2008, 3:15 am

Interesting

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » July 29th, 2008, 1:25 pm

SmoshBro wrote:
Anyway have you read previous posts? No one think Crips and Bloods are bulletproof, all were sayin is each one of their sets is easily twice the size of your "nation"(being generous ill say I.P are around 250 deep) and every high school mentioned had at least 3 sets in it. If you do the math, bloods and crips would have 6 times more members at the high schools. How would you easily serve them? If its because you think youre more organized, then think again. Since these guys dont have any discipline, if they dont like you theyll just kill you, easy as that. There goes the organisation factor. And have you ever been to L.A., why do you think 2-6 and S.D. are worse than Surenos? Im not saying youre wrong about it, im just curious why you think that?
NIGGER, HAHAH YOU GONNA SAY WHAT I CAN SAY ? SAID THAT TO A BUNCH OF BANGERS, BUT HOW A PUNK FROM CANADA " KNOWS" ALL THIS ? JUST GIVE IT UP THE FOOL FROM CANADA AND GIVIN OPINIONS ON SHIT HE AINT NEVER SEEN OR LIVED, STICK TO CANADA GANGS ( IF THERE ARE ANY). WHAT U THINK ? IN MY HS WE HAD VICE LORDS DEEP AND LATIN KINGS AND POPES GOT RESPECT, YOU THINK CRIPS GONNA CHANGE IT ? NO WAY. FUCKIN HOLLYWOOD FANS. AND POPES IS DEEPER THAN 250, WE GOT SUBURBAN POPES IN PLACES LIKE BURBANK, USE TO BE SOME POPES IN INDIANA, JUST CAUSE U WONT SEE POPES IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES DONT MEAN WE AINT THERE.AND I BET IN THOSE SCHOOLS THERES MORE CHEERLEADERS LIKE VINCE THAN GANGSTAS.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 29th, 2008, 1:37 pm

Oh...you didn't get banned...

Too bad.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 30th, 2008, 4:08 am

Dang Azurrre I was hoping he was banned too, MADIP you're the chearleadechantin popes popes lame popes I'm not claimin' or netbangin and chearing like you

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 30th, 2008, 11:15 am

MadIP wrote:
SmoshBro wrote:
NIGGER, HAHAH YOU GONNA SAY WHAT I CAN SAY ? SAID THAT TO A BUNCH OF BANGERS, BUT HOW A PUNK FROM CANADA " KNOWS" ALL THIS ? JUST GIVE IT UP THE FOOL FROM CANADA AND GIVIN OPINIONS ON SHIT HE AINT NEVER SEEN OR LIVED, STICK TO CANADA GANGS ( IF THERE ARE ANY). WHAT U THINK ? IN MY HS WE HAD VICE LORDS DEEP AND LATIN KINGS AND POPES GOT RESPECT, YOU THINK CRIPS GONNA CHANGE IT ? NO WAY. FUCKIN HOLLYWOOD FANS. AND POPES IS DEEPER THAN 250, WE GOT SUBURBAN POPES IN PLACES LIKE BURBANK, USE TO BE SOME POPES IN INDIANA, JUST CAUSE U WONT SEE POPES IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES DONT MEAN WE AINT THERE.AND I BET IN THOSE SCHOOLS THERES MORE CHEERLEADERS LIKE VINCE THAN GANGSTAS.
Didn't Smosh say he lived in Chicago? Like in his first post or something. It's understandable if you don't remember that far back, it was more than 10 minutes ago.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 30th, 2008, 10:07 pm

Yeah Azure, i lived in chicago for 2 summers in south shore at 77th&Essex with some fam who are still there. But like you said i dont think this guy knows how to read anything written more than 10 minutes ago.
MadIP wrote: JUST GIVE IT UP GIVIN OPINIONS ON SHIT HE AINT NEVER SEEN OR LIVED
Maybe you should practice what you preach cause you aint ever seen or lived in L.A. so who are you to judge how hard bloods, crips and surenos are? And ive lived in the Chi so i know what goes down there

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 1:11 am

Simon

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » August 21st, 2008, 7:03 pm

My G*D, stop with the childish bickering of who is the toughest...this the first time somebody actuall replied to a comment of mine. I don't have VIP access yet, so this is as informative as it gets for me...thanks to the brothers who gave good info.
Another thought, I always was told by associates from out west on how the Brims (VNG, HP, 62) can't go to Crenshaw, and gotta roll to Dorsey and the Bounty Hunters can't go to Jordan HS and roll across to Compton. The first, i can understand (R60's HUGE plus NH allies) but the Hunters, being one of, if not THE most notorious B-Dogs couldn't hold things down at their local HS. TRUE, they would be outnumbered, but the RIPS would be split up into at least two warring factions (those who ride with Jordan Downs and those who ride PJ's) so I would see that as being no different than a set being at a prdominately Latino school, but still standing strong??? Some one set me str8 on this.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 22nd, 2008, 8:01 am

MrDAC wrote:My G*D, stop with the childish bickering of who is the toughest...this the first time somebody actuall replied to a comment of mine. I don't have VIP access yet, so this is as informative as it gets for me...thanks to the brothers who gave good info.
Another thought, I always was told by associates from out west on how the Brims (VNG, HP, 62) can't go to Crenshaw, and gotta roll to Dorsey and the Bounty Hunters can't go to Jordan HS and roll across to Compton. The first, i can understand (R60's HUGE plus NH allies) but the Hunters, being one of, if not THE most notorious B-Dogs couldn't hold things down at their local HS. TRUE, they would be outnumbered, but the RIPS would be split up into at least two warring factions (those who ride with Jordan Downs and those who ride PJ's) so I would see that as being no different than a set being at a prdominately Latino school, but still standing strong??? Some one set me str8 on this.
people like you really crack me up...talkin bout yo homies from VNG,BHBW and shit...you never talked 2 a real G from Compton L.A or Watts....maybe on myspace...so they aint yo homies..

you dont choose a school because of your gang affiliation... gangbangin aint a real big factor in schools cause otherewise you would have way more dead niggaz...
yes there are schools where a gang is deep..but you still can go there if you from an enemy hood as long you shut the fuck up

i had ru's,mexicans other crips and all kind of enemys in dominguez but that wuz no real problem as long as you aint running yo mouth bout shit or rep yo shit over there....

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » August 24th, 2008, 12:01 pm

they wouldnt let me in the Ten , so i had to go to Chester ,afternoon shot with the homies ,CPP used to patrol that shit

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

H572DSTA

Unread post by MrDAC » August 24th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Hey man,
Please point out where i said that I have "homie form the Brims, BH etc.." I SAID AN ASSOCIATE (IN COLLEGE THERE TENDS TO BE PEOPLE FOR ALL OVER THE COUNTRY) TOLD ME...Please re-read and no need to be a smart a**. I am closer to being on Alonso's level (about to begin work on my Doctorate) than being a myspace flunkie( i don't do myspace)...I was talking this stuff with people in the 90's...just simple questions w/o band wagon riding etc...FYI, my college associate was from (or claimed to be) ECC 62...the same scenerio plays out in Chicago where I truely have friends who ride or used to ride for a nation. The same question is relavent in OK City and TUlsa where I have seen it first hand, and even in Louisville in the 90's (to a waaaaaayyyy lesser extent, mostly busters).
Anyway, thanks for the info on the second part of your post.