Police Say Gangs Have Officers On Hit Lists

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
77thresident

Police Say Gangs Have Officers On Hit Lists

Unread post by 77thresident » October 28th, 2004, 12:21 pm

LOS ANGELES -- Gangs have declared war on San Bernardino, Calif., and Colton, Calif., police officers and put them on hit lists in retaliation for the recent shooting deaths of two men by officers, police said.

Law enforcement agencies are taking the threats seriously, officers told The Sun newspaper.

The Inland Empire Projects, a Crips gang that claims territory in western San Bernardino, declared war on San Bernardino officers after the Oct. 1 shooting of Frank Ingram, 28, law enforcement officers told the paper.

Additionally, the Eastside Colton gang in north Colton recently declared a "hit" on police there because officers shot and killed Freddy Joe Enriquez, 24, on Aug. 29.

Gang officers believe the Colton gang is following the lead of the Inland Empire Projects, Colton police Lt. Mark Owens said, adding, "the officers believe it to be credible."

San Bernardino police are on alert but continue to operate as they always have, police Chief Garrett Zimmon said. Owens said Colton police are also conducting "business as usual."

Rich Lawhead, president of the San Bernardino Police Officers Association, said officers changed their tactics slightly in the first few days after they learned of the hit but refused to be intimidated.

Officers responded to calls in pairs and called Multiple Enforcement Team officers in for backup on certain calls. Department officials put detectives in uniform and authorized overtime to ensure the manpower was there, he said.

"We are not going to let a gang member or some criminal think that they can own any part of the city or scare us from protecting the innocent people that live in a particular area," Lawhead said.

Zimmon said the increased police presence was not in response to a "threat to harm an officer" but instead part of a tactical action plan put in place after a series of violent deaths.

On Oct. 1, police pulled over a car driven by Ingram because Dequiente Booker, who was wanted in connection with a killing, was in the passenger seat. Booker and Ingram ran and Ingram was shot during a scuffle with two officers.

In the Colton shooting, police said they were answering a disturbed man call when they noticed Enriquez arguing with a tenant at the Sunset Village Apartments. Officers approached Enriquez and he pulled out a handgun, investigators said.

The officers shot him dead.

A short time later, rumors circulated that the gangs placed officers of both departments on hit lists.

"Who knows if it is true or not true, but we put the word out to the officers," Zimmon said. "I think we owe it to our officers, even if it is a rumor, to let them know."

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Police Say Gangs Have Officers On Hit Lists

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » October 28th, 2004, 12:33 pm

good fuk them pigs

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 28th, 2004, 4:39 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:good #%@& them pigs

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 28th, 2004, 6:21 pm

yeah over here in the IE everbody hates Chief Zimmon.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 28th, 2004, 8:43 pm

I HEARD ABOUT THAT SHOOTIN'. ITS ROUGH OUT IN COLTON.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 28th, 2004, 9:03 pm

Some gang members just get dumber and dumber every year. All I can say is: Go ahead. Give it a shot big baller. Join the ranks of the deceased and the imprisoned. It's your life, donate it to the state baby....there is plenty of room.

irdogg00
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by irdogg00 » November 3rd, 2004, 3:25 pm

Some police are dicks ive met a lot in my time ':twisted:'

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » November 3rd, 2004, 4:53 pm

SOME STREETGANGS.COM MEMBERS JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO GIVE IT A REST.

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 3rd, 2004, 6:25 pm

yea up in bakers all cops is some f*n a$$sholez

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » November 4th, 2004, 10:10 pm

you kill one cop...their whole gang is gonna get fucked over...

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 12:37 am

the cops aint nothing but another neighborhood gang anyway, so... who cares if they get shot at? you dont wanna get popped, than dont be in the streets like that. live by the gun, and die by it....you know how it goes.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 12th, 2005, 4:12 pm

the cops that are good and really do there job, i have some respect for. the ones that have the balls to go into tough places and arrest and go undercover to take down murderers, rapist, and such. but alot of times cops are real pussies that go and bust prostituts and pot dealers, these i have no respect for. almost every patrol officer, i have no respect for, ever since i was like ten when my friend got his bike stole and the cop was eating pizza in the car, we went up and told him, and he said "i will go look for your bike after i eat my pizza". the only cops i respect are the ones that REALLY have there balls to put their lives on the line.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 12th, 2005, 4:40 pm

There are only a small few people who slip through the cracks and become police officers when they never should have been. That does not give anybody the reason to want to kill all officers or hate all the police because of a select few. When you hear about officers shooting suspects you only hear the media version. And then it becomes biased against the police. A cop has to go out every day and worry if he'll make it home to see his wife and kids. Officers only have split seconds to make life and death decisions. Then all the lawyers get all the time in the world to nit-pick every single detail that went down. That is why most departments are now starting to require more years of college education. Now I'm am not saying that all police are saints. There are still a lot of a##holes out there that have nothing better to do than just f##k with people. But you can't let a small few people make you think that everyone is like that.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 4:44 pm

i know some detectives who are 5 percenters - and when i was knocked in FL there was this C.O. that was ckrip - he did niggas real dirty

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 12th, 2005, 4:54 pm

^^^what is a 5 percenter?^^^

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 5:05 pm

Dr Funky wrote:^^^what is a 5 percenter?^^^
son u needta wisen up http://www.segag.org/hateinfo/fr5er.html

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 12th, 2005, 5:11 pm

Now that I read this again I notice more dumb BS written. Like...

"Gang officers believe the Colton gang is following the lead of the Inland Empire Projects, Colton police Lt. Mark Owens said, adding, "the officers believe it to be credible."

come on, the police smoked one of their homies, of course their mad. it dont have anything to do with what happened with the IE Project Crips. they want to make it sound like all the gangs are making plans to kill some police so they can have reasons to make more gang injunctions.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 1:16 pm

fu** the police.If you would open fire on another black man,then you shouldnt be scared to open fire on some pig with a badge.I hate cats who wont hestitate to cap another black or latino man,but when 5.0 comes they puss out.I love it when a pig gets capped everytime it happens I celebrate with a fat blunt.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 13th, 2005, 4:05 pm

Damn you act like you some cop killer OG from the Mil, I thought you didn't even bang.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 13th, 2005, 4:06 pm

what if its a black cop?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:08 pm

you dont have to gang bang to hate the pigs.And yea pigs do get shot at in the mil,so if that ''cop killer OG from the mil'' comment was meant to be sarcastic you can shove it up your ass.cause on the real homie vallejo is La La land compared to the Ill Mil.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:09 pm

fuck the police nigga I stand on that.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 13th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Wow, I guess your tough now. Mad cause no one wants to hear about fuckin Wisconsin. Kick rocks bitch.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:15 pm

fuck you and your soft ass gang,fag ass nigga I was talking about the police.Since you feel like defending them,I guess you must be some cop loving snitch bitch from Vallejo.Statement signing mark.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:17 pm

come to the mil with that mouth and see how fast you get capped.Unlike vallejo niggas is actually pullin triggas out here.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 13th, 2005, 4:18 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:come to the mil with that mouth and see how fast you get capped.Unlike vallejo niggas is actually pullin triggas out here.
that is something to be proud of?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 13th, 2005, 4:19 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:come to the mil with that mouth and see how fast you get capped.Unlike vallejo niggas is actually pullin triggas out here.
lol

I can tell you aint shit by the way you get all pissed over the net. It's all good I gives a fuck. Smoke a blunt enjoy life, I ain't mad at cha.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:24 pm

aint nobody pissed,all you see on here are typed words.What you got love for the pigs or something bitch?Any real nigga would have agreed with what i posted,so obviosly you aint real.If you will shoot another black or latino man,you shouldnt be scared to shoot a law.They shoot us and lock us up.eye for an eye bitch.take the G out your name cause the G aint in you(lol my nigga quik)

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:25 pm

se11 wrote:
that is something to be proud of?
when those triggers are pointed at the right people its something to be proud of.And the police are the right people.I hate niggas who will kill 5 or 10 other black men but will nut up for the police.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:27 pm

you about to die or spend the rest of your life in jail anyway,so why not open fire on some pig ass honkey.Im not talking about shootin a cop for a traffic ticket,Im talking about niggas who know they are about to go anyway(wanted for a homicide,shit like that).

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 13th, 2005, 4:29 pm

The comment I made was about your sudden shift in demeanor. Before you said you hung with bangers and all that, but never got into it, now you talkin bout prison and shootin cops, and it didn't seem like the same person. I gives a fuck about a cop, that wasn't even on my mind. I just want you to keep it real.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 13th, 2005, 4:33 pm

look here,anyone who knows me knows I really dont too much like the amerikkkan system period,and the cops are part of that system.Ive been called nigger by the pigs.I have homies that have been killed by the pigs.Ive been arrested by the pigs.I hate the pigs.You dont have to gang bang to hate the police,maybe if you were a black man living in this racist ass city of milwaukee you would understand.A brother just got brutaly beat by like 13 officers for no reason,and only 3 were charged.They called him nigger and all.I hate the police,and if you dont understand that then I dont know what to say.

you dont have to gang bang to be a real nigga,or better yet a real man.And Im a real man.