Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
mooney1111
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 5:23 am
What city do you live in now?: orlando

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by mooney1111 » September 16th, 2008, 6:02 am

there was alot of shit when down im compton, just after pac died

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: June 8th, 2008, 3:50 am
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by necron » September 16th, 2008, 12:55 pm

INDO wrote:Where I live, one day six guys were killed in a single day, two were innocent's and 4 weren't, but that ain't a usual thing down here, other then that the most might 2 in a single event.
In Surrey? If you mean Croydon then maybe but if you live in Guildford or Woking you're having a laugh.

INDO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 12:58 am
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by INDO » September 16th, 2008, 3:34 pm

necron wrote:
INDO wrote:Where I live, one day six guys were killed in a single day, two were innocent's and 4 weren't, but that ain't a usual thing down here, other then that the most might 2 in a single event.
In Surrey? If you mean Croydon then maybe but if you live in Guildford or Woking you're having a laugh.
I don't live in either of those area's, but I mean surrey BC, what do you mean I'm having a laugh ?

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: June 8th, 2008, 3:50 am
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by necron » September 19th, 2008, 12:52 pm

INDO wrote:
necron wrote:
INDO wrote:Where I live, one day six guys were killed in a single day, two were innocent's and 4 weren't, but that ain't a usual thing down here, other then that the most might 2 in a single event.
In Surrey? If you mean Croydon then maybe but if you live in Guildford or Woking you're having a laugh.
I don't live in either of those area's, but I mean surrey BC, what do you mean I'm having a laugh ?
lol, I'm talking Surrey in England. It's a county just south of London and has a lot of wealthy, well to do white people. My bad dawg.

INDO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 12:58 am
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by INDO » September 21st, 2008, 1:58 am

lol, I'm talking Surrey in England. It's a county just south of London and has a lot of wealthy, well to do white people. My bad dawg.[/quote]
Lol, yeah I heard of Surrey in England as well, but whats fucked is that we have area in Surrey down here called Guildford as well lol, but I don't live in that area, Surrey down here is lower class to high class, it's segregated, by race and status, but not as much as it is in some city's in the states, also my city has a large East Indian, basically either your area is white or east indian.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re:

Unread post by Sentenza » September 23rd, 2008, 4:38 pm

jeff wrote:
in colombia the medellin cartel bombed a plane carrying someone they were after, killing over 100 other passengers in the process.
Yea if you consider Drug Cartels gangs (why not) then thats probably the worst.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 3:47 pm

Jeez what the fuck are we talking about???

Gang related murder means what? American street gangs? Organized crime groups? Drug cartels? Paramilitary groups linked to drug cartels or organized crime?

If it's that last one, Arkan's Tigers' massacre of 8,000 people at Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzigovina during the Yugoslav Wars takes the cake. Arkan was himself the boss of the Serbian mafia so...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 24th, 2008, 3:58 pm

A Hells Angels Chapter in Quebec killed an entire other chapter.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by razbojnik » September 25th, 2008, 6:45 am

Azure9920 wrote:A Hells Angels Chapter in Quebec killed an entire other chapter.
I remember that LOL...

But overall only 150 people died...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by Sentenza » September 25th, 2008, 1:35 pm

razbojnik wrote:Jeez what the fu-- are we talking about???

Gang related murder means what? American street gangs? Organized crime groups? Drug cartels? Paramilitary groups linked to drug cartels or organized crime?

If it's that last one, Arkan's Tigers' massacre of 8,000 people at Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzigovina during the Yugoslav Wars takes the cake. Arkan was himself the boss of the Serbian mafia so...
Well thats political i would say. And when it comes to that the japanese take the cake. Type "Nanjing Massacre" in at Goolge pictures and youll see.
According to the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, estimates made at a later date indicate that the total number of civilians and prisoners of war murdered in Nanking and its vicinity during the first six weeks of the Japanese occupation was over 200,000. That these estimates are not exaggerated is borne out by the fact that burial societies and other organizations counted more than 155,000 buried bodies.
But this is going off topic now, since its not gang related.
I would count drug cartels as gangs though. They are the same kind of organization, just more sophisticated and powerful.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 25th, 2008, 1:45 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:A Hells Angels Chapter in Quebec killed an entire other chapter.
I remember that LOL...

But overall only 150 people died...
"Only". Yes, overall in the Rock Machine/Hells Angels war they "only" had 150 casualties.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 10:39 am

Sentenza wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Jeez what the fu-- are we talking about???

Gang related murder means what? American street gangs? Organized crime groups? Drug cartels? Paramilitary groups linked to drug cartels or organized crime?

If it's that last one, Arkan's Tigers' massacre of 8,000 people at Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzigovina during the Yugoslav Wars takes the cake. Arkan was himself the boss of the Serbian mafia so...
Well thats political i would say. And when it comes to that the japanese take the cake. Type "Nanjing Massacre" in at Goolge pictures and youll see.
According to the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, estimates made at a later date indicate that the total number of civilians and prisoners of war murdered in Nanking and its vicinity during the first six weeks of the Japanese occupation was over 200,000. That these estimates are not exaggerated is borne out by the fact that burial societies and other organizations counted more than 155,000 buried bodies.
But this is going off topic now, since its not gang related.
I would count drug cartels as gangs though. They are the same kind of organization, just more sophisticated and powerful.
Drug cartels.. Ok LOL...

But still, Arkan's Tigers is a paramilitary group or 'terrorist' organization whose leader was the top boss of the Serbian mafia...

It is political, but it's still a massacre done by a gang. The rape of Nanking was done by the Japanese Army themselves, and the worst would probably be conquests by the Mongols in China, or not?? Are we talking about massacres that happened in a short amount of time or over a long period??

As for gangs LOL...

How about the Russian mob in 1993 or 1994 with over 3000 murders???

Or the Italians in Chicago and the 3000 murders there in 1929 or 1930 forgot when...

Street gangs it would probably be bloods vs. crips and their fucking weekends...

Drug cartels well...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 10:41 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:A Hells Angels Chapter in Quebec killed an entire other chapter.
I remember that LOL...

But overall only 150 people died...
"Only". Yes, overall in the Rock Machine/Hells Angels war they "only" had 150 casualties.
That's right.

Post Reply

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”