Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 17th, 2005, 7:47 pm

what is the biggest gang-related mass murder in history?or in your city?post some news article.i wanna check them out.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » September 17th, 2005, 7:53 pm

GANGSTER/NAPP WAR

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 17th, 2005, 8:18 pm

I know in Compton in the early 90's 60 people were killed in 3 days....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 17th, 2005, 10:49 pm

In San bernardino Westside early 90's California Gardens crips war with lil zion bloods they must have been resposible for at least have of the westsides homicides... If i find someshit about them warin I'll post it.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 17th, 2005, 10:52 pm

Primetime wrote:I know in Compton in the early 90's 60 people were killed in 3 days....
Goddamn.... 60 in 3 days??!!! were did hear that from? my brother lives in compton and I never even heard of that...post a link or something.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 18th, 2005, 12:02 am

Shit sorry I said I know, I've just seen it on some street gang shows and shit and people I've known have said that, sorry I cant confirm it, I just think something like that happened, I dont know if anyone can confirm it. I'm pretty sure though.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 18th, 2005, 1:04 am

Primetime wrote:I know in Compton in the early 90's 60 people were killed in 3 days....
that was probably a bunch of different gangs who did that shit & at different times too so it doesn't count as a mass murder.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 18th, 2005, 2:14 am

no way 60 persons in 3 days that's like some iraq type of shit, that has never happened in a gang war here in the USA.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 18th, 2005, 10:05 am

I dont know I'm not really sure if its true or not..

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 18th, 2005, 10:40 am

Oh yall said mass murder... well back to westside SB in like 99' on 7th & mount vernon, I think like 5 ese were killed execution style on a driveway they dubbed those killings the dead presidents or someshit like that cause they were all up in the ranks.. and there was that family of 5 that got killed from a home invasion by gang memebers too.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 18th, 2005, 11:19 am

When Al Capone's hotel got shot up.. dunno how many ppl died but it was a lot. Then St Valentines Day massacre.. 7 were killed.. but the 7 were all important figures.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 18th, 2005, 4:58 pm

What about this

Gang linked to Honduras massacre

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... p_body.jpg[/img]

Police in Honduras have arrested a suspected member of a notorious Central American youth gang in connection with the massacre of 28 bus passengers.

Police said they believed the Mara Salvatrucha gang could be responsible for the killings on Thursday in the northern city of Chamalecon.

The bus was driving through a busy neighbourhood when it was surrounded by gunmen and sprayed with automatic fire.

President Ricardo Maduro called the massacre a "barbaric and cowardly act".

The shooting happened 200km (125 miles) north of the capital, Tegucigalpa.

Deputy Commissioner Wilmer Torres said the bus was forced to the side of the road at 1940 local time (0140 GMT) by cars that pulled up at its front and back.

The attackers got out of the cars and sprayed the bus with bullets from AK-47 rifles.

Mr Torres said 16 passengers died on board the bus and the others died after being taken to hospital in nearby San Pedro Sula city.

Local media reports said six of the dead were children, 16 were women and six were men.

Mr Torres said a member of the Mara Salvatrucha had been arrested in connection with the attack.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 19th, 2005, 12:09 am

damn tahts crazy. i wonder why theyd shoot up the bus tho. most of the passengers were women and children. what was the movitve ?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 19th, 2005, 5:56 am

I thin kit also had some kind of political connections.
I cant find where i got it from anymore though.

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 14th, 2007, 6:27 pm

Guage12 wrote:Oh yall said mass murder... well back to westside SB in like 99' on 7th & mount vernon, I think like 5 ese were killed execution style on a driveway they dubbed those killings the dead presidents or someshit like that cause they were all up in the ranks.. and there was that family of 5 that got killed from a home invasion by gang memebers too.
YOU HAVE THAT MURDER COMMITTED BY THE EME13 IN EL MONTE,THEY EXECUTED 5 PEOPLE-A FORMER MM MEMBER AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY WAS BLOWN BACK-THE GUY WHO DID IT WAS STABBED TO DEATH IN THE PEN AFTER PLAYING A FULL ON GAME OF BASKETBALL-THEY WAITED TILL HIS HEART WAS RACING AND BLOOD WAS PUMPING AFTER ALL THAT EXERCISE THEN STABBED HIM IN THE HEART MAKING SURE HE DIED

eb

Unread post by eb » September 15th, 2007, 7:54 am

iv read something similar to the bus massacre by the ms 13 who killed alot of bus passengers cuz the bus company wouldnt pay the protection money for the route

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » September 15th, 2007, 8:52 pm

Two former students from PSJA are on death row and another awaits trial for murders committed in 2003. The story of the Monte Cristo Road massacre has been told many times: a group of Tri-City Bombers gang members (from the Pharr-San Juan-Alamo tri-cities) raided a rival gang’s Edinburg nest looking to steal marijuana. When the drugs weren’t found, the gang opened fire with high-powered weapons, killing six.
Thirteen men from throughout the Rio Grande Valley were blamed. All but one were established members of the TCB gang (or Las Bombitas), a violent organization that started off as an innocent PSJA break-dancing crew in the ’80s.
Now, instead of parachute pants and wrist-worn bandanas, the TCB proliferates drug hustling and gun smuggling — part of an increasing gang presence throughout this border zone.
[/b]The two PSJA death-row inmates – Rodolfo “Kreeper” Medrano and Robert “Bones” Garza — were also accused in a 2002 massacre in Donna that left four women dead.

Both these massacres were done my the same gang, Las Bombitas (Tri City Bombers). One was Edinburg and the other in Donna. Both are cities in the crazy ass valle. The Rio Grande Valley in South Texas. Lots of locos puttin in work out here. That vato "Bones" is my homegirls cousin. He was involved in both those massacres. He on death row now. I saw another article that said when they gave him the death sentence he just smiled and the threw up the TCB hand sign.

http://www.thepaperofsouthtexas.com/page.php?kei=241

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 4th, 2007, 10:29 pm

the biggest mass murder in compton is only 3. it was 3 guys killed around the cvs hood i think im not sure. but i do remember it was done inside a auto repair shop. i dont think the guys who got killed where in a gang they were smugglin shit and they got robbed and killed when they tried to sell their shit to gangmembers.
theres been a few double homicides. SBCC done one, PVCC, CVTF.
theres never been a quad murder in compton, that jackmove murder on 3 people is the top one

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 11:20 pm

that dude from vng, ace capone? or some shit, nigga on death row right now, the 54th street massacre or some shit like that..... forgot the name

mmd604
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mmd604 » February 29th, 2008, 5:33 pm

Vancouver Sun
One of the innocent victims murdered in a mass slaying in Surrey on Friday only recently moved next door to the apartment targeted in the attack, The Vancouver Sun has learned.

In a news conference this morning, the RCMP identified the six killed men as Edward J. Schellenberg, 55, of Abbotsford; Chris Mohan, 22, of Surrey; Edward Narong, 22, of Surrey; Corey Lal, 21, of Surrey; Michael Lal, 26, of Surrey and Ryan Bartolomeo, 19, of Surrey.

Assistant Commissioner Peter German said both Schellenberg and Mohan “were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time”.

The murders took place in apartment 1505 at the Balmoral Towers at 9830 East Whalley Ring road.

Michael Pleasants, a longtime friend of Mohan’s, said until recently Mohan lived with his sister and parents on the 14th floor of the building. But then, about a month ago, the family moved one floor up — into Unit 1504, just next door to the scene of the killings.

He said he didn’t know why the family moved.

Pleasants said he and Mohan had the same circle of friends and, as far as he knows, Mohan didn’t know any of the other people killed on Friday.

“I’m still in shock. I still can’t believe it,” said Pleasants. “It doesn’t feel real. Especially him. He’s never been involved in any kind of trouble. He just kept to himself.”

Schellenberg’s family has said the father of two from Abbotsford was checking the gas fireplace in the targeted apartment when he was caught up in the violence.

“Ed [Schellenberg] had been working on the scene with a family member and Ed sent him home,” said family spokesman pastor Jim Penner. “Ed assumed the responsibility of finishing the work. That was the last contact there was.”

Penner called Schellenberg an amazing man “who helped people personally and behind the scenes in a very humble way.”

A celebration of Ed Schellenberg’s life will be held at the Immanuel Fellowship Baptist Church this Saturday, 11 a.m.

Schellenberg leaves a wife, a 20-year-old son and an 18-year-old daughter.

Like Schellenberg, police say Mohan was not connected to anyone in the apartment and was an innocent victim of the violence.

Family spokesman Sharif Nand said Mohan was a basketball player and his friends were waiting for him in Burnaby, where he was supposed to play a game, and he never showed up.

“The loss of Chris Mohan is a great tragedy and the family is still in a state of shock and disbelief,” said Nand, a cousin to the Mohan family. “He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

German described Friday’s attack as “the product, to a greater or lesser degree, to a combination of gun, gangs, drugs and violence. ... This is a blight on our society and is in no way restricted to any one city or region. Gang violence knows no borders. What was experienced on Friday in Surrey is not unlike what was witnessed elsewhere in the Lower Mainland and in other Canadian cities.”

Source:

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 5th, 2008, 5:49 pm

jesuschrist wrote:
Guage12 wrote:Oh yall said mass murder... well back to westside SB in like 99' on 7th & mount vernon, I think like 5 ese were killed execution style on a driveway they dubbed those killings the dead presidents or someshit like that cause they were all up in the ranks.. and there was that family of 5 that got killed from a home invasion by gang memebers too.
YOU HAVE THAT MURDER COMMITTED BY THE EME13 IN EL MONTE,THEY EXECUTED 5 PEOPLE-A FORMER MM MEMBER AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY WAS BLOWN BACK-THE GUY WHO DID IT WAS STABBED TO DEATH IN THE PEN AFTER PLAYING A FULL ON GAME OF BASKETBALL-THEY WAITED TILL HIS HEART WAS RACING AND BLOOD WAS PUMPING AFTER ALL THAT EXERCISE THEN STABBED HIM IN THE HEART MAKING SURE HE DIED
Yeah I know that fool Scar from Sangra the one who got shanked in jail. He once put a gauge to my head because he thought I was from WF.

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 2nd, 2008, 7:12 pm

US (KPCC) GUNNA DOWN EACH N EVERY PANICC, SNOT N NASTY WE C, OH YEA DIRUK N MEXICANK TOO IF DEY WANT IT, WE RUN COMPTON K'z UP NIGGA!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2008, 12:07 am

HarrisAve1600 wrote:US (KPCC) GUNNA DOWN EACH N EVERY PANICC, SNOT N NASTY WE C, OH YEA DIRUK N MEXICANK TOO IF DEY WANT IT, WE RUN COMPTON K'z UP NIGGA!

LMAO!!!!!

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » April 3rd, 2008, 1:42 pm

HarrisAve1600 wrote:US (KPCC) GUNNA DOWN EACH N EVERY PANICC, SNOT N NASTY WE C, OH YEA DIRUK N MEXICANK TOO IF DEY WANT IT, WE RUN COMPTON K'z UP NIGGA!
stop net banging lil man.

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » April 12th, 2008, 7:51 pm

man go on with that internet bangin man

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 15th, 2008, 1:21 pm

the biggest i've heard of recently is the bandidos motorcycle club massacre where 8 members were killed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shedden_massacre

in colombia the medellin cartel bombed a plane carrying someone they were after, killing over 100 other passengers in the process.

SC'SKILLFORFUN

Unread post by SC'SKILLFORFUN » April 16th, 2008, 9:55 am

I HEARD SOME ROLLIN 20'S BLOODS GOT CAUGHT UP FO MURDER THEY DROPPED LIKE TEN NIGGAS FROM 18ST. YALL HEARD ABOUT THAT?

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » May 30th, 2008, 1:23 pm

History chanel had a doc on the Bloods....thye talked about the 54st massacare, but i thought it was some east side cats, maybe Pueblos? Anyway, they said they shot a bunch of little kids trick or treating...inexcusible in my book.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 1st, 2008, 12:33 am

MrDAC wrote:History chanel had a doc on the Bloods....thye talked about the 54st massacare, but i thought it was some east side cats, maybe Pueblos? Anyway, they said they shot a bunch of little kids trick or treating...inexcusible in my book.
lol yea, those dudes were cold, laughin n shyt, laughin at the parent

RDUBBR

Unread post by RDUBBR » June 2nd, 2008, 10:00 am

it seems like every other week there's a mass killing in either a border town or in sinaloa mexico where 10-15 people are killed by the drug cartels.

INDO
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by INDO » September 15th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Where I live, one day six guys were killed in a single day, two were innocent's and 4 weren't, but that ain't a usual thing down here, other then that the most might 2 in a single event.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Milwaukee

Re: Biggest Gang-Related Mass Murder

Unread post by MILNATIVE » September 15th, 2008, 9:39 pm

Turf war sparked killings
2 of 4 people shot to death on north side street were gang members, police say
By RYAN HAGGERTY-Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Posted: July 6, 2008
A shooting that left four people dead in Milwaukee was the result of an escalating gang war, sparked in part by the re-emergence of a violent group known as the Murda Mobb, Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn said Sunday evening.
Two of the four people killed early Friday in the shooting on N. 28th St. between W. Clarke and W. Wright streets — Kendrick L. Jackson, 34, and Jacoby E. Claybrooks, 28 — were known members of the Murda Mobb, said Flynn, who called the group “the most organized, most vicious and most aggressive gang on the north side of the City of Milwaukee.”
“This was not a random act,” Flynn said during a news conference in front of the District 3 station at 2333 N. 49th St. “What we have learned is that the self-styled Murda Mobb is back and aggressively trying to take over the drug trade in that area.”
The return of the Murda Mobb, prompted in part by the release of one of the group’s founders from prison, has sparked a turf war with gangs that tried to take its place, Flynn said.
Police believe that members of two other gangs shot at a group of more than 100 people who had gathered on N. 28th St. about 2:30 a.m. Friday in retaliation for an earlier offense committed by the Murda Mobb, said Flynn, who would not name the other gangs.
Mariella Fisher, 27, and Theresa Raddle, 23, also died in the shootings.
Sylvia Ware, 35, was wounded, as was a 31-year-old man whom police have not identified.
Police had not made any arrests in the case as of 9 p.m. Sunday.
The Murda Mobb is led by two brothers, Akilah and Antoine Crittenden, Flynn said.
Akilah, 31, was recently released from prison, while Antoine, 34, is still behind bars but is expected to be released soon, Flynn said.
The pair recruited new members while in prison, and the gang has been trying to re-establish itself in an area bordered by W. Center St. and W. North Ave. and N. 27th and N. 30th streets, Flynn said.
The gang is responsible for about 24 homicides in Milwaukee over the past 10 years, Flynn said.
Flynn said the Murda Mobb and other gangs will not be allowed to terrorize the neighborhoods they have tried to control.
“Today, the Milwaukee Police Department is informing the Murda Mobb that we are taking your neighborhood away from you,” he said. “You are going to see more police officers in your neighborhood than you have seen before, and we’re shutting you down.
“I was in that neighborhood on Friday morning. I saw the blood-stained streets, I saw the neatly painted houses with bars on their windows and bars on their doors, where people live in fear every single day because this gang has taken their streets from them,” Flynn said, his voice rising. “Well, this gang is about to lose those streets.”
District 3 officers and the department’s Neighborhood Task Force, a unit of about 200 officers who are deployed at hot spots throughout the city, will be focusing on the area where the shootings occurred, Flynn said.
Both Flynn and Mayor Tom Barrett urged people with information about the quadruple homicide to contact police.
“This is gut-check time,” Barrett said. “I don’t want to see an escalation of violence in this city because of retaliation, and the way for us to cut it off right now is to cut it off at the knees by having more police in this neighborhood, but also by having the citizens of this neighborhood cooperate with the Milwaukee Police Department.”