Australia:Race riots spread from the beach to the suburbs

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 12th, 2005, 7:59 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Wouldnt matter what their classified as. Their un grateful maggotts....
lil bitch ass racist punk...back then in france when i first got there u had that type of riots against us and mostly against blaks and arabic people thats why we did create gangs to protect our ass from the average angry working class white boy who at that time were joining the skinhead movement ...and arabic people are not caucasian i dont think they are ...they from africa north africa ...its a matter of time before those lebs'' unite and start kickin' the shit outof those australian drunk racists
This wonderful, very well said. So two kids die in france that as it turns out were not even being chased by cops. And even if they were, the cops didnt kill them. Then there is riots for days attacking property old and young. So you invite people to live with you, you do the best you can for them, free rent, free food and then they throw it in your face cause you didnt give them, YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR FOOD. You gettin the picture here knuckle dragger? Ok, so then two lebanese attack two life guards, no question that they did it, then the host's, ( the aussies, for you slow ones ) become angry at the guests, ) the middle easterners) and retaliate and you dont see your hypocrisy? Thats why I dont hang here much. A bunch of double standard excuse makin chimps. Blacks are far more racist and bigoted than whites. What is so insane about taking back interest in my people rather than spending trillion of dollars trying to make this rediculous social experiment work? whats in it for me ????????
When I spend my money, I like something in return. Instead of the gratuities my people have provided thrown back in our face. Smart blacks and the like, have used there special status and gotten ahead, good for them. I got news for ya, Aussies are not french, they will smash on these swarthy desert roaches without question. F^ck Islam, now and forever!
Well i could go further into it and bring up the question how you come to the conclusion that Australia or Northern America belongs to whites?
I heard there were people there before.
Sometimes i am just wondering where all this hatred comes from......

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 8:09 am

Arab Youth Gone Wild Down Under
Here is a little more detailed info.

Provided By: The Associated Press
Last Modified: 12/12/2005 9:29:43 AM

By MIKE CORDER
Associated Press Writer

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Young people riding in vehicles smashed cars and store windows in suburban Sydney late Monday, a day after thousands of drunken white youths attacked people they believed were of Arab descent at a beach in the same area in one of Australia's worst outbursts of racial violence.

Sunday's attack — apparently prompted by reports that Lebanese youths had assaulted two lifeguards — sparked retaliation by young men of Arab descent in several Sydney suburbs, fighting with police and smashing 40 cars with sticks and bats, police said. Thirty-one people were injured and 16 were arrested in hours of violence.

The rampage on Monday broke out in Cronulla, the same coastal suburb where the violence began, and in neighboring Carringbah, said Paul Bugden, spokesman for New South Wales police. Calm was restored by early Tuesday.

Bugden said six people were arrested and one person apparently was hit by a rock in Monday's violence. He did not have descriptions of those involved in the rampage, but he said it "obviously stems from the last 24-48 hours."

Australian Associated Press, citing a resident who declined to be named, said men riding in up to 50 cars and wielding baseball bats converged on Cronulla, smashing cars. Ambulances were called to help at least one injured man seen lying on the side of the road.

Steven Dawson said a bottle thrown through his apartment window in the suburb of Brighton-Le-Sands showered his 5-month-old son Caleb with glass, but did not hurt the child.

Horst Dreizner said a car had rammed into his denture store and he feared the violence would escalate. "Personally, I think it is only the beginning," he said in a telephone interview.

Elsewhere, about 300 people of Arab descent demonstrated against Sunday's attack outside one of Sydney's largest mosques, amid tight security.

The riots began Sunday after rumors circulated that youths of Lebanese descent were responsible for an attack last weekend on two lifeguards at Cronulla Beach. Police said the assault was not believed to be racially motivated.

Police, meanwhile, formed a strike force to track down the instigators of the attack, some of whom were believed to be from white supremacist groups. Police said they were also seeking an Arab man who allegedly stabbed a white man in the back.

Morris Iemma, the premier of New South Wales state, said police would use video images and photographs to track down the instigators. "Let's be very clear, the police will be unrelenting in their fight against these thugs and hooligans," he said.

Prime Minister John Howard condemned the violence, but said he did not believe racism was widespread in Australia.

"Attacking people on the basis of their race, their appearance, their ethnicity, is totally unacceptable and should be repudiated by all Australians irrespective of their own background and their politics," Howard said.

But he added: "I'm not going to put a general tag (of) racism on the Australian community."

Australia has long prided itself on accepting immigrants — from Italians and Greeks after World War II to families fleeing political strife in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. In the last census in 2001, nearly a quarter of Australia's 20 million people said they were born overseas.

However, tensions between youths of Arabic descent and white Australians have been rising in recent years, largely because of anti-Muslim sentiment fueled by the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks in the United States and deadly bombings on the Indonesian island of Bali that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians, in October 2002.

About 300,000 Muslims live in Australia, the majority in large cities.

"Arab Australians have had to cope with vilification, racism, abuse and fear of a racial backlash for a number of years, but these riots will take that fear to a new level," said Roland Jabbour, chairman of the Australian Arabic Council.

Police had increased the number of officers patrolling the beach in the Sydney suburb on Sunday after cell phone text messages urged people to gather there to retaliate for the attack on the lifeguards.

Police said more than 5,000 white youths, some wrapped in Australian flags and chanting racist slurs, fought with police, attacked people they believed to be of Arab descent and assaulted a pair of paramedics trying to help people escape the riot.

Police fought back with batons and pepper spray.

Many of the youths had been drinking heavily, police said. One white teenager had the words "We grew here, you flew here" painted on his back. Someone had written "100 percent Aussie pride" in the sand. TV broadcasts showed a group of young women attacking another woman, whose ethnicity was not clear.

The violence shocked this city of 4 million that considers itself a cultural melting pot.

"What we have seen yesterday is something I thought I would never see in Australia and perhaps we have not seen in Australia in any of our lifetimes and that is a mass call to violence based on race," Community Relations Commission chairman Stepan Kerkyasharian told Sky News.

Cronulla Beach, which is easily accessible by train but is not a popular destination for foreign tourists, is often visited by youngsters from poorer suburbs, many of them of Arab descent. Residents accuse the youths of traveling in gangs and sometimes intimidating other beachgoers.

Aborigines rioted in the Sydney neighborhood of Redfern in February 2004 after blaming police for the death of a 17-year-old boy. Forty police were wounded.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_articl ... ryid=73123

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 11:19 am

Sentenza wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Wouldnt matter what their classified as. Their un grateful maggotts....
lil bitch ass racist punk...back then in france when i first got there u had that type of riots against us and mostly against blaks and arabic people thats why we did create gangs to protect our ass from the average angry working class white boy who at that time were joining the skinhead movement ...and arabic people are not caucasian i dont think they are ...they from africa north africa ...its a matter of time before those lebs'' unite and start kickin' the shit outof those australian drunk racists
This wonderful, very well said. So two kids die in france that as it turns out were not even being chased by cops. And even if they were, the cops didnt kill them. Then there is riots for days attacking property old and young. So you invite people to live with you, you do the best you can for them, free rent, free food and then they throw it in your face cause you didnt give them, YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR FOOD. You gettin the picture here knuckle dragger? Ok, so then two lebanese attack two life guards, no question that they did it, then the host's, ( the aussies, for you slow ones ) become angry at the guests, ) the middle easterners) and retaliate and you dont see your hypocrisy? Thats why I dont hang here much. A bunch of double standard excuse makin chimps. Blacks are far more racist and bigoted than whites. What is so insane about taking back interest in my people rather than spending trillion of dollars trying to make this rediculous social experiment work? whats in it for me ????????
When I spend my money, I like something in return. Instead of the gratuities my people have provided thrown back in our face. Smart blacks and the like, have used there special status and gotten ahead, good for them. I got news for ya, Aussies are not french, they will smash on these swarthy desert roaches without question. F^ck Islam, now and forever!
Well i could go further into it and bring up the question how you come to the conclusion that Australia or Northern America belongs to whites?
Well from me it comes from the tireless and imeasurable amount of energy whites have put forth to " prove to the world " we are descent. And it reall is disgusting to be casting your pearls before swine for so long jus tto have it constantly thrown back in your face. The slave trade was both a black and white buisness deal, blacks still enslave each other. News for you that have nevr stepped outta the 'hood. What I dont get is how pathetic white people are for cotinuing to finance their own destruction. If middle easterners, blacks whoever hate us so much, then bounce fool. But you cant because THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU NEED US BECAUSE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF BUILDING A FUCTIONING DESCENT SOCIETY. All they do is point fingers. And Im burnt out with it. Period, end of story, tired and over it. No one can say the white race has not been the most generous IN EVERY WAY race on earth, Christian missionaries comb the wastelands of Africa looking to hand out food and medicine, in this country we have lowered education standards to be
" inclusive " and it costs society as a whole. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE. It is irrefutable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Im over it. I have no problem at ALL with descent people of every race who are just doing their thing and being cool. But sometimes you have to generalize, and concerning these middle eastern scum, its time.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 11:24 am

perongregory wrote:you need to chill with all that angry white man shit. It's annoying and unwarranted.
Oh yeah? Or what? huh? Internet warrior? You think Im alone? You think there are not millions of people feeling the same way? Our government is not representitive of us? Were done, over this constant coddeling of your " feelings". Go bang on yer high chair somewhere else....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 12th, 2005, 11:49 am

so what millions of "angry" white people feel some way. Billions of non-white people feel the opposite. You don't want to hear their shit and I don't want to hear your shit. what you say is annoying, non-factual, and hypocritical. And no ones on a high chair, you're the one calling entire races of people maggots, knuckle draggers, niggers, defacing peoples religion and over all just spewing hateful shit I'm tired of hearing and seeing.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 12th, 2005, 12:23 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Well from me it comes from the tireless and imeasurable amount of energy whites have put forth to " prove to the world " we are descent. And it reall is disgusting to be casting your pearls before swine for so long jus tto have it constantly thrown back in your face. The slave trade was both a black and white buisness deal, blacks still enslave each other. News for you that have nevr stepped outta the 'hood. What I dont get is how pathetic white people are for cotinuing to finance their own destruction. If middle easterners, blacks whoever hate us so much, then bounce fool. But you cant because THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU NEED US BECAUSE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF BUILDING A FUCTIONING DESCENT SOCIETY. All they do is point fingers. And Im burnt out with it. Period, end of story, tired and over it. No one can say the white race has not been the most generous IN EVERY WAY race on earth, Christian missionaries comb the wastelands of Africa looking to hand out food and medicine, in this country we have lowered education standards to be
" inclusive " and it costs society as a whole. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE. It is irrefutable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Im over it. I have no problem at ALL with descent people of every race who are just doing their thing and being cool. But sometimes you have to generalize, and concerning these middle eastern scum, its time.
Just to set the record straight, i dont live in the "hood". I have seen a bit of the world, even though maybe not as much as you since you were around with the Foreign Legion, but still..... I dont like to hate for race, no matter which race it is.
And i know smart ass Arabs and Turks, i know hard working ones and i know for a fact that Bin Laden and his fellow felons are not as popular as the media wants to make us believe. They enjoy a certain amount of sympathy among some arabs, cause many arabs these days have a inferiority complex due to global politics, so like everyone else would, they glorify people who play the "strong man role". Just the same like right wingers glorify Pat Buchanan. Same shit.
And yes, all races have been able to establish descent, functioning societies (remember them Arabs from the medieval, that needed to teach Europeans about math, astronomy, philosophy, historiography, military science etc cause we were too busy burning down our libraries and hanging progressive people).
Whatever, every race has its share of evil people, but thats no reason and especially no argument to hate a whole race.
Its like you have one shitty neighbour and then you go on saying all neighbours in the world are shitty.....you know what i mean?
But you should come here more often, since i like talking to people with very different opinions than mine.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 1:19 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
perongregory wrote:you need to chill with all that angry white man shit. It's annoying and unwarranted.
Oh yeah? Or what? huh? Internet warrior? You think Im alone? You think there are not millions of people feeling the same way? Our government is not representitive of us? Were done, over this constant coddeling of your " feelings". Go bang on yer high chair somewhere else....
Where are these millions?? There has'nt been one person to post on here that feels the same way as you do....and since you say there are "millions" of others who feel as you do.....you would think that at least one other person then would be here backing up the views you have. Nope...you are in the minority on this one.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 6:38 pm

more pics:
white boys be representing and banging and repping those hoods yo!

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 6:43 pm

Invincible wrote:oh and I found those pics here:
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/interna ... nrest.html
Invicible? What did I JUST PM you about?? I told you do not just post links. I tried to do it privately, but you want to ignore me, so now I will do it in forum. Post the whole article or pictures with the link if you choose. Do not only post the link because if the article or photos expire then the board is filled with a grip of useless links. if you cannot follow direction on this...do not post at all. Thanks.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 6:47 pm

That is awful that this is happening. WHY does there have to be so much hate? Here is an article on the 2nd day.

Youths on the rampage as race hate boils over again
MIKE CORDER
IN SYDNEY

VIOLENCE in Sydney spilled into a second night as scores of youths drove through beachside suburbs, smashing windows of shops and homes, Australian police said.

Any hopes that a weekend race riot would be an isolated incident were shattered yesterday when car-loads of youths rampaged through south-east Sydney, chased by hundreds of police vehicles and a helicopter.

A police spokesman said the violence broke out in Cronulla, where Sunday's riots also started. "We have shops damaged at Caringbah, cars damaged at Cronulla," said Paul Bugden, a spokesman for New South Wales police. "We've made six arrests."

One person was apparently hit with a stone outside Cronulla police station, he added, saying that youths riding around in at least two dozen cars were involved in the violence.

On Sunday, a mob of 5,000 white men, many drunk, attacked males they believed were of Middle Eastern descent in retaliation for the assault a week earlier on two lifeguards, allegedly by youths of Lebanese descent, although police say there was no apparent racial motive for the lifeguard attack.

Police arrested 16 rioters and said 31 people were injured, including a man stabbed in the back by an assailant said to be of Arab appearance.

The prime minister, John Howard, called the violence "sickening", but denied that it was underpinned by a vein of racism running through Australian society.

Television images of the fighting and of people wrapped in the country's flag as they shouted racial abuse shocked Australians, who pride themselves on their tolerance and credit immigrants with helping build up the country after the Second World War.

However, tensions between youths of Arabic and Middle Eastern descent and white Australians have been rising in recent years, largely because of anti-Muslim sentiment fuelled by the 2001 terror attacks in the United States and the bombing on Bali that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians, a year later.

http://news.scotsman.com/international. ... 2396102005

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » December 12th, 2005, 6:55 pm

To understand why this is happening you have to know what the Arabs have been doing in Sydney for the last 10+ years, they prey on the weak and get around in groups of 20+ bashing aussie males who are out having a good time with there girlfirends. They rape Australian women and spit on our mothers, this has been along time coming and Australians have had enough of getting pushed around in our own backyard and are fighting back.
This is not racism it is pissed off people who have had enough of this disrespect for our country, not only were white Australians involved, there were Samoans, Tongans and people from all European backgrounds gathering together to show that they are sick and tired of these Arab trouble makers.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 12th, 2005, 6:56 pm

I DON'T AGREE WITH IT BUT SOMETIMES THE PPL THAT HAVE HATE FOR PEOPLE IN THEIR COUNTRY BEING A NON MUSLIM THEY(ARABS) NEED TO SOMEWHAT NO WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A TARGET FOR ONCE.

BUT IN NO WAY IM SUPPORTING IT.......

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 12th, 2005, 6:59 pm

DC wrote:To understand why this is happening you have to know what the Arabs have been doing in Sydney for the last 10+ years, they prey on the weak and get around in groups of 20+ bashing aussie males who are out having a good time with there girlfirends. They rape Australian women and spit on our mothers, this has been along time coming and Australians have had enough of getting pushed around in our own backyard and are fighting back.
This is not racism it is pissed off people who have had enough of this disrespect for our country, not only were white Australians involved, there were Samoans, Tongans and people from all European backgrounds gathering together to show that they are sick and tired of these Arab trouble makers.
IF WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE CO SIGN THUMBS UP

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 7:04 pm

So your the new moderator? I dont remember you and I have been posting on here for at least two years.Where are the millions? I would site these examples,
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/farright ... 32,00.html
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/farright ... 65,00.html
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34554
The general feeling is ay minimum one of nervousness concerning Islam. The general feeling concerning too much immigration, is clear. Prop 187 & 215 was passed by the people of Ca. No matter what judge over turned them, the people spoke. There are countless examples of people sick of the policies of the federal beast concerning these areas. I guess stuck in the middle of the LB cesspool, you wouldnt know. But there are suttle things you must look to see. Take a browse through myspace .com as an example and its a trip to see how many people say pro-white things. Not all out blatent racism, but the subtlties. If you go into the 951 and 909, you will notice it for damn sure. Many people keep their mouth shut simply because of the repercussions of being politically incorrect and being labled an ignorant redneck. The fear is justified, it is not irrational.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » December 12th, 2005, 7:06 pm

Trust me this is true, I have lived in Sydney for 24 years which is my whole life, these Lebanese youth are totally out of control and are forever starting trouble with innocent people. The worst is how they disrepect and harass our women, if they get turned down they continue with rude comments and threaten them with rape.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 7:18 pm

first Katrina, than France, now this. Thats 3 different race groups. And the Mexicans arent known to riot or stereotyped as such, by adding them onto arabs and blacks and saying whites think of them as the looters isnt correct.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 12th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Invincible wrote:first Katrina, than France, now this. Thats 3 different race groups. And the Mexicans arent known to riot or stereotyped as such, by adding them onto arabs and blacks and saying whites think of them as the looters isnt correct.

THE ARABS DON'T BELONG THERE THEY ARE MIGRANTS.....

FRANCE AND KATRINA DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THESE ARABS HAVE DONE OR BEEN ACCUSED OF DOING IN AU.....

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 7:29 pm

Here is what they have in store for the civilized world. Give it right back to them 10 fold. Follow the links on the attched pages, download the videos and get a crystal clear picture of what your dealing with. They come to the white mans land, smile and play nice were just sweet little towel heads, we just want a small buisness, were just like everyone else. BS they are a 5th column of the highest order. Drive them back into the sand!
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/russian_ ... _2005.html

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/american ... _2004.html

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 7:30 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:So your the new moderator? I dont remember you and I have been posting on here for at least two years.Where are the millions? I would site these examples,
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/farright ... 32,00.html
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/farright ... 65,00.html
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34554
The general feeling is ay minimum one of nervousness concerning Islam. The general feeling concerning too much immigration, is clear. Prop 187 & 215 was passed by the people of Ca. No matter what judge over turned them, the people spoke. There are countless examples of people sick of the policies of the federal beast concerning these areas. I guess stuck in the middle of the LB cesspool, you wouldnt know. But there are suttle things you must look to see. Take a browse through myspace .com as an example and its a trip to see how many people say pro-white things. Not all out blatent racism, but the subtlties. If you go into the 951 and 909, you will notice it for damn sure. Many people keep their mouth shut simply because of the repercussions of being politically incorrect and being labled an ignorant redneck. The fear is justified, it is not irrational.
I do not entertain or waste my time on websites that discuss, promote racial bias. People generally fear things they do not understand, and in my opinion...only ignorant persons are racist. Its that simple.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Thats a nice little pre-made argument. But ignorant of what exactly. I judge only by action and deed? At what point does it become smart to acknowlage tough truths? When their slicing your throat? That link is to the Guardian, a left wing liberal anti racist orginization? That should fit for you? You aint ready for reality.......

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 7:36 pm

Please do not just post links to articles. If the article expires then the board is filled with useless links. Post the complete article with the link if you like. If it is on the same topic as the thread you may post it under that thread. If it is not somewhat related to the topic of the thread please start a new thread for that topic. Thanks.

Christina Marie

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 12th, 2005, 7:38 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Thats a nice little pre-made argument. But ignorant of what exactly. I judge only by action and deed? At what point does it become smart to acknowlage tough truths? When their slicing your throat? That link is to the Guardian, a left wing liberal anti racist orginization? That should fit for you? You aint ready for reality.......
I refuse to dwell in you're hate focused world.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 8:03 pm

http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=List ... 5867&FID=2

"
I attended the protests ( it was a protest not a riot ) at cronulla beach on sunday.

The reason i attended was to lend support to a suburb that had finally said enough was enough.

Lets call a spade a spade for once, Im not sure how much you americans know of what goes down in sydney / australia but violence by "lebenese" (most if not all were born here) Gangs against white australians have risen dramaticly over the years.

Gang rapes are now occuring against our women, where they specificly target white girls or as they call them "aussie sluts", Drive by shootings (unheard of in australia) are now occuring where before they never happened.

In the case of cronulla the straw that broke the camels back was that a week before a lebenese gang had set upon and severly beat up a life saver manning the beach, protecting peoples lives.

Why ? Because the life saver asked them to stop playing soccer as it was disturbing other beach users. So he was beaten, and when a 37 yr old man rushed to stop the fight he was also beaten.

This sort of thing happens all the time in australia and i for one have had enough. Bashing random muslims is not the answer, but it was well advertised around the country that these gangs if they wanted to "sort things out" should show up on sunday and once and for all put an end to it.

They didnt show, and instead have taken the cowardly way and the next night they drove around beating up innocent strangers around cronulla and its surrounding beachs.

heres some pictures from sunday

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~goretex ... /crowd.JPG http://members.optusnet.com.au/~goretex ... rthies.JPG http://members.optusnet.com.au/~goretex ... unning.JPG http://members.optusnet.com.au/~goretex ... unning.JPG"

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » December 12th, 2005, 8:09 pm

DC holds a very valid comment if u thing about Rodney King riots everyone looted and what not even whites were involved in that.In Sydney Whites, Islanders, Asians and decent people cant put up with them anymore.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Caption: We taking over:

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » December 12th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Those 4 dickheads standing up are Neo- Nazi's most people hate them.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 8:45 pm

its the cops vs white boys now eh? sound fmailiar?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051213/ap_ ... N5bmNhdA--

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scriptz » December 12th, 2005, 9:13 pm

white basterds allah will have no pity on them arabs need to burn the fucking peckerwooods they go up quick o'fays

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 12th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Allah doesnt exist. Allah is the figment of some dehydrated camel jockies imagination. So F^ck Allah and F^ck you punk

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » December 12th, 2005, 9:54 pm

They are not neo nazi's, they are pissed off Australians...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2005, 10:22 pm