''Wiggas''

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 7th, 2006, 6:46 am

uncle toms

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 7th, 2006, 6:48 am

Oreos because they are black on the outside and white on the inside

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by torontomanna » September 7th, 2006, 12:09 pm

I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT WHITE GUY I HEAR TRYING TO BUST THE N' WORD , THEN CLAIM ITS BECAUSE HE GREW UP AROUND NIGGAZ I SWEAR IM GONNA STAB HIM WITH MY WEED CUTTING SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 7th, 2006, 12:15 pm

A Ghost wrote:Oreos because they are black on the outside and white on the inside
oreos are mixed black/white

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 7th, 2006, 12:16 pm

torontomanna wrote:I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT WHITE GUY I HEAR TRYING TO BUST THE N' WORD , THEN CLAIM ITS BECAUSE HE GREW UP AROUND NIGGAZ I SWEAR IM GONNA STAB HIM WITH MY WEED CUTTING SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!
ya, that'll teach him to not stereotype black :roll:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 7th, 2006, 1:55 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Oreos because they are black on the outside and white on the inside
oreos are mixed black/white
my bad
torontomanna wrote:I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT WHITE GUY I HEAR TRYING TO BUST THE N' WORD , THEN CLAIM ITS BECAUSE HE GREW UP AROUND NIGGAZ I SWEAR IM GONNA STAB HIM WITH MY WEED CUTTING SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT'S CRACKIN MY ......... Just playin :D :D

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 7th, 2006, 3:18 pm

all the blacks i ever met seemed to like it more when white boys were acting wiggerish, why do we even have a wigger thread :?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 7th, 2006, 3:53 pm

stereotype or not, I smoke weed, and been smokin weed for a decade consistant everyday. Doc said he found chronic seeds in my left lung. Nigga said if I drink enough water that shit will crop.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 7th, 2006, 4:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:stereotype or not, I smoke weed, and been smokin weed for a decade consistant everyday. Doc said he found chronic seeds in my left lung. Nigga said if I drink enough water that shit will crop.
:lol: that your dream way to go out?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 7th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Nah nigga I dont even care how I go out, as long as I'm the fuck out of Babylon.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 7th, 2006, 5:32 pm

yo fuck wiggaz...i don care how fuckin hard u grew up everytime u look at the mirror u shud kno ur white, even if u lived in the magnolia projects, columbia heights, liberty city, nickerson/ joe down housin....ur white ur white and a black dude from baverly hills will woup ur ass....no love for wiggers....jst in the 60's they hated us to death, now they try to be us....if i hear any white people say the N word to me live to my face :shock: :shock: i mite jst end up in the cell doin 25 - life

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 7th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Mcminister wrote:yo fu-- wiggaz...i don care how fuckin hard u grew up everytime u look at the mirror u shud kno ur white, even if u lived in the magnolia projects, columbia heights, liberty city, nickerson/ joe down housin....ur white ur white and a black dude from baverly hills will woup ur ass....no love for wiggers....jst in the 60's they hated us to death, now they try to be us....if i hear any white people say the N word to me live to my face :shock: :shock: i mite jst end up in the cell doin 25 - life
whats the chances of a white boy in Africa saying nigga :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 7th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Mcminister wrote:yo fu-- wiggaz...i don care how fuckin hard u grew up everytime u look at the mirror u shud kno ur white, even if u lived in the magnolia projects, columbia heights, liberty city, nickerson/ joe down housin....ur white ur white and a black dude from baverly hills will woup ur ass....no love for wiggers....jst in the 60's they hated us to death, now they try to be us....if i hear any white people say the N word to me live to my face :shock: :shock: i mite jst end up in the cell doin 25 - life
so i suppose all white people in the 60s and pre era hated you all :roll:

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 7th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Mcminister wrote:
yo fu-- wiggaz...i don care how fuckin hard u grew up everytime u look at the mirror u shud kno ur white, even if u lived in the magnolia projects, columbia heights, liberty city, nickerson/ joe down housin....ur white ur white and a black dude from baverly hills will woup ur ass....no love for wiggers....jst in the 60's they hated us to death, now they try to be us....if i hear any white people say the N word to me live to my face i mite jst end up in the cell doin 25 - life

UmanH-ay wrote:
so i suppose all white people in the 60s and pre era hated you all.

Mad whites' was down in the 60's. Hippies, beatniks, and everyday people.
Plenty wanted to join the BPP but couldnt so they formed offshots.. Not
to mention funding, legal defense, and the like. I got beef with people
who got direct beef with me, I aint beefin' just cause someone looks like
the someone I'm beefin' with..

I really don't care to here white kids dropppin N-bombs but I also don't
care how my brothers use it like it's the only word in the English language
either.. It's a double edged sword these days..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Mad whites' was down in the 60's. Hippies, beatniks, and everyday people.
Plenty wanted to join the BPP but couldnt so they formed offshots.. Not
to mention funding, legal defense, and the like. I got beef with people
who got direct beef with me, I aint beefin' just cause someone looks like
the someone I'm beefin' with..
My dad used to tell me about hippies who were hangin with panthers, i know this is a bit weird to use a movie as an example, but in the film "forest gump" theres a part wheres he at some panther party and theres hippies chilling with them and talking shit over.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 7th, 2006, 11:32 pm

yeah, but the hippies gave up the fight, became yuppies, and joined into the system when there parents cut there ass off from the family fund. The Panthers... well lets see what happened to the black progressives...oh, yeah dead than a muthafucka, forced to live in political asylum in foreign countires, rottin in jail cells, and malign by all for shit they didn't even support.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 7th, 2006, 11:53 pm

not all hippies gave up the fight, the ones i have met or my dad knew, usually just smoked out or else you do have them aging hippies who just retire to doin shitty hobbies like growing vegetable gardens.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 7th, 2006, 11:56 pm

yeah I know some of those fools, but they aren't the majority by far.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 8th, 2006, 9:32 am

Tyrant wrote:
whats the chances of a white boy in Africa saying nigga :lol:
LOLOLOL

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 9th, 2006, 3:26 pm

fo the homeboi tryant..
i don live in africa i jst put that there to represent idiot

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 9th, 2006, 3:36 pm

i don think niggaz in africa even kno this site exzist

i moved out that joint in 1999 n even if where i was livin at there was alot of white people who lived n controled the place "johannesburg" i lived in suweto n a place called dar es salaam from 92 till 1999

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 9th, 2006, 8:18 pm

sitting here thinking about this and current rap songs that i listen to one catch phrase comes to mind "live fake, ya die fake" i think field mob or somthing,
i saw this video about emo kids vs wigga kids on youtube.com,,, me being me i would be way more likely to stand up for the kids being real, the ones who cut them selves and cry to sleep, simply cause that is how they roll and i can relate to that and i wouldn't be the one to sit by idle and let someone bigger and stronger pray on the weak.
i guess it comes down to, if your real, you get yours and there is no need for false intimidation, fake accents or banging your hat one way or the other cause you think your an OG.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 9th, 2006, 8:51 pm

SniperSVD wrote:being me i would be way more likely to stand up for the kids being real, the ones who cut them selves and cry to sleep, simply cause that is how they roll
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny!

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 9th, 2006, 9:03 pm

A Ghost wrote:
SniperSVD wrote:being me i would be way more likely to stand up for the kids being real, the ones who cut them selves and cry to sleep, simply cause that is how they roll
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny!
:lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 9th, 2006, 9:06 pm

I saw one today at work, this kid had the most forced pimp walk I have ever seen.

I'm talking MEGA-LIMP.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 9th, 2006, 9:11 pm

i like the one where the one leg is all slow and methodic and the other one has this fast twitch to it, a little more random than calculated, walking like "im the shit, cause every one is looking" but we are all laughing like what a fuckin dork.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 9th, 2006, 9:16 pm

SniperSVD wrote:i like the one where the one leg is all slow and methodic and the other one has this fast twitch to it, a little more random than calculated, walking like "im the shit, cause every one is looking" but we are all laughing like what a fuckin dork.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially at the mall!

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 9th, 2006, 9:31 pm

A Ghost wrote:
SniperSVD wrote:i like the one where the one leg is all slow and methodic and the other one has this fast twitch to it, a little more random than calculated, walking like "im the shit, cause every one is looking" but we are all laughing like what a fuckin dork.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially at the mall!
naw,, the gym, i can't wait to see some bangin go down, my gym is hood as fuck and im gonna see some one get a huge weight dropped on their face for being a social fuktard.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 10th, 2006, 2:09 pm

Yeah at my gym niggas were playin basketball I was on the Bench press, Dude grabs the weight off my bar and used it on another niggas dome that was maybe 6 foot 6, That shit was foul, usually when a nigga gets hit in the temple with a heavy object they temple drop, this nigga was leakin from the brain, and it wasn't blood cuzz that shit wasn't red. I've seen nigga get mutilated before, to the point where you couldnt even tell if he was human or animal, but i ain't never seen no shit like this. I didn't even know the brain produced a brown fluids.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 10th, 2006, 3:33 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yeah at my gym niggas were playin basketball I was on the Bench press, Dude grabs the weight off my bar and used it on another niggas dome that was maybe 6 foot 6, That shit was foul, usually when a nigga gets hit in the temple with a heavy object they temple drop, this nigga was leakin from the brain, and it wasn't blood cuzz that shit wasn't red. I've seen nigga get mutilated before, to the point where you couldnt even tell if he was human or animal, but i ain't never seen no shit like this. I didn't even know the brain produced a brown fluids.
some sikc shit

what you do after that kill the person who took the weights off your bar?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 10th, 2006, 3:42 pm

nah, he ran, I was payin focus to dude who was leakin brown shit out his cranium. I ain't never seen some shit like this. I took Anatomy&Physiology last semester, and I don't recall the brain producing any brown liquids.

Nigga was lucky I wasn't in the act of lifting though, If was lifting and he took the weight off the whole bar would tip because of the weight distribution, than I would have to shoot that nigga.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 10th, 2006, 6:00 pm

nah, he ran, I was payin focus to dude who was leakin brown shit out his cranium. I ain't never seen some shit like this. I took Anatomy&Physiology last semester, and I don't recall the brain producing any brown liquids.

Me too neither