''Wiggas''

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ''Wiggas''

Unread post by Dsmooth » March 20th, 2004, 3:49 pm

What everybody fails to realize is being black is more than a color it's a mindset.A white guy can " ACT" black all he wants but " WHAT IS ACTING BLACK" think about that.No matter how hard a white person tries to " Act Black" he or she can never be black because they never went through or will ever go through the struggles blacks have and will continue to face on a everyday basis.If the KKK comes around they ain't gon lynch the " Wigga" but they sure are gon lynch the nigga who was with him.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 20th, 2004, 9:39 pm

actually homie. the KKK has a long history of killing whites that help blacks/accept blacks. They actually hate race traders more than blacks because they figure you can't help being black, but the white person has a choice. And I don't know what acting black means. Does that mean golfing like tiger woods? point is black people act different according to their upbringing and surroundings and environment just like every other race. I have no less respect for a white guy that walks around the all white neghborhood like "word is bond", and all that, than I do for a black guy raised out here with his pant leg up and a gold tooth. As long as you act according to your environment, then I don't hold nothin against you. I don't act black, and I do not say nigga. I dress and act like a black gang member because although I'm white I am in a black gang, and have spent the last 14 years of my life around a majority of black gang members. do I want to be black? no. Do I try to act black? no. I just am what I am. I think this is different than a kid in yorba linda that only sees black people on BET and rolls around in gucci air force 1's and a throwback, and tossin "nigga" around with his little white friends. That shi- disgusts me personally. But don't get it twisted. If a white power or kkk saw you and me. I'm their first target. Believe it.

3paw

Unread post by 3paw » March 21st, 2004, 5:16 am

Wise words. I've been at a group event with around 50 black people and about 5 white ppl including myself. It was targetted by members of an Essex 'KKK' Group (although personally I think they were even more extreme than is expected) and the white guys hanging with the Black guys got at least as much agro, if not more :evil: b*st*rds

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 5th, 2004, 8:05 pm

i gotsa question...how can anyone dress as a certain race?, white kids "dressing black" then white kids shouldnt even be aloud to buy them then. What about the black people wearing the "white-collar" clothes?, i take it they're trying to be white?...so if you're white and have style and dont feel like dressing in suspenders and looking like some kinda geek, you are automatically a wigger. People needa stop basing shiat on what kids are dressed like and what they act like. That must mean you can also dress like an hispanic?, What if you prefer to not dress at all? walk around bare-azz naked?, what race are you trying to be then? hahaha....pathetic

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » June 26th, 2004, 3:37 am

To me a wigga is some one who talks like a sterio typical black person. I dont think its got to do as much with cloths. When i say sterio typical black person i mean the ones you see on T.V. like a "token black guy".If there from a black hood then its ok cuz thats what there used to but if they just act like it becuz they watch to much UPN then thats a wigga.

If people are going to say that whites took blacks clothing style then why dont you say that about blacks? Kanye west wears all polo shirts and prepy cloths but no one says he acts white.

Parole

Unread post by Parole » June 30th, 2004, 6:23 am

Im a 23 year old black male born and raised inglewood (forced to move to SD by the Law). On lime st., there was a white cat who i was close to. He talked and acted like a n*gga and at first the sh*t offended me. I stayed around him and learned that he NEVER lived around whites other than his moms and he acted the way he was raised. Just like all yall who was raised on certain streets grew up to bang. This kid got caught on BPS ter and got hung of a side light pole for being a wigger. It shows you how us as a culture bitch bout white man and white people but we doin KKK shit too. I think race is all fuck*d, how we gon bitch bout them actin like us when we imatate the worst part of there cocioty??? We beat whites, kill whites, and pouposly hurt whites, just like they did and do to us!!!! To think that the racism we bitch about is emulated by us is a god damn shame!

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 12th, 2004, 11:11 am

Monkeywrench wrote:Hilarious site....Seen it before. :lol: Yea....unfortunantly theres alot of white boys out there like that.
Yeah too many wiggers out there
I dont really like em

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JRatta » July 27th, 2004, 1:50 pm

there are alot more wiggas these days mainly because rap has become such a popular thing for young people. <<<these are usually the stupid ones

then theres the wiggas that act liek they are black simply because they grew up in a black neighborhood and had nothing but black friends. like one of my cousins for example(who is white) grew up in a black neighborhood, like invincible he got alot of heat from outside people who didn't understand, he got beat up regularly. i remember even us cousins would make fun of him for it (this was in late 80s early 90s), if u saw him u would prolly think to yourself 'lol what a fuckin wigger'. but thing is he grew up that way, he simply did what his friends did and all that shit, and they knew where he was comin from. u might think they are just tryin to "act" that way, but they arent acting, they are simply doing what they have always done.

now as for these kids who have been into hip hop for a couple years so they start actin black, theres no reason behind that, they look dumb.

then theres the white gang bangers who are in predominantly mexican and black gangs. Usually this is because these white dudes grew up around these fools and were doin what their friends in their neighborhood started doin.

as for white dudes sayin 'nigga' theres alot of exceptions that i have seen. like my cousin who has lived in predominantly black neighborhoods most his life, when he is around his friends n shit, he will say 'nigga' to them sumtimes.. an they dont take offense at all as if he was just another black brother they even call him 'nigga', but what my cousin won't do is say 'nigga' around black people he doesnt know... get it? he knows his boundaries.

one of my black friends is so used to sayin 'nigga' that he will even say it to me or his other non-black friends sometimes... i however never say to him or anyone else for that matter.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JRatta » July 27th, 2004, 2:09 pm

as for black people who say whites took their clothing style think about this...

baggy pants come from black people? no...mexicans were wearing baggy khakis in the 40s in southern cali and texas way before anyone else.

sweat suits and big gold chains a black thing? no that came from italians on the east coast a long time ago.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JRatta » July 27th, 2004, 2:30 pm

Parole wrote:Im a 23 year old black male born and raised inglewood (forced to move to SD by the Law). On lime st., there was a white cat who i was close to. He talked and acted like a n*gga and at first the sh*t offended me. I stayed around him and learned that he NEVER lived around whites other than his moms and he acted the way he was raised. Just like all yall who was raised on certain streets grew up to bang. This kid got caught on BPS ter and got hung of a side light pole for being a wigger. It shows you how us as a culture female bout white man and white people but we doin KKK stuff too. I think race is all #%@&*d, how we gon female bout them actin like us when we imatate the worst part of there cocioty??? We beat whites, kill whites, and pouposly hurt whites, just like they did and do to us!!!! To think that the racism we female about is emulated by us is a god damn shame!
ive never heard anything like that^^^ are u sure it was for being a wigger? was the kid a banger?
Last edited by JRatta on July 27th, 2004, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JRatta » July 27th, 2004, 2:31 pm

Parole wrote:Im a 23 year old black male born and raised inglewood (forced to move to SD by the Law). On lime st., there was a white cat who i was close to. He talked and acted like a n*gga and at first the sh*t offended me. I stayed around him and learned that he NEVER lived around whites other than his moms and he acted the way he was raised. Just like all yall who was raised on certain streets grew up to bang. This kid got caught on BPS ter and got hung of a side light pole for being a wigger. It shows you how us as a culture female bout white man and white people but we doin KKK stuff too. I think race is all #%@&*d, how we gon female bout them actin like us when we imatate the worst part of there cocioty??? We beat whites, kill whites, and pouposly hurt whites, just like they did and do to us!!!! To think that the racism we female about is emulated by us is a god damn shame!
ive never heard anything like that^^^ are u sure it was for being a wigger? was the kid a banger?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 27th, 2004, 2:35 pm

JRatta is right. I remember in the early 70's whites sagged and had their boxers sticking out. I aint making this up, I was around 7 or 8 and I did it too. Cause the older bad guys were doing it. And the sweat suit thing, thats 100% New York Italiano .

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 5th, 2006, 7:57 am

I HAD to bring back a wigger thread :lol:

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 5th, 2006, 10:04 am

what about chiggas? :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 5th, 2006, 4:20 pm

JRatta wrote:as for black people who say whites took their clothing style think about this...

baggy pants come from black people? no...mexicans were wearing baggy khakis in the 40s in southern cali and texas way before anyone else.

sweat suits and big gold chains a black thing? no that came from italians on the east coast a long time ago.
no, actually big gold chains come from anywhere there is gold and people wanna wear the shit. look at african kings in ghana, and other places in Africa. They have big ass gold chains they been wearing for centuries.

grape fo def
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grape fo def » September 5th, 2006, 4:44 pm

mexicans were wearing ass hugging khakis back in the 40s sorry

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 5th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Big gold chains is from the Motherland, bling blinging goes way back,
further than a millenium. As far as the baggy pants, that's a jailhouse
style kids in the street started emulated. Cats up 'North let they pants
sag cause they didnt have belts(the suicide thang). Same thing with
no laces in the shoes... Far as the sweat suit Paisan thing, lots of those
Brooklyn Italians got there styles from those Uptown cats.. Uptown is
Harlem, USA for those not in the know..

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 5th, 2006, 8:47 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:Big gold chains is from the Motherland, bling blinging goes way back,
further than a millenium. As far as the baggy pants, that's a jailhouse
style kids in the street started emulated. Cats up 'North let they pants
sag cause they didnt have belts(the suicide thang). Same thing with
no laces in the shoes... Far as the sweat suit Paisan thing, lots of those
Brooklyn Italians got there styles from those Uptown cats.. Uptown is
Harlem, USA for those not in the know..
hahaha, Paison :) 8)

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » September 5th, 2006, 9:12 pm

grape fo def wrote:
mexicans were wearing ass hugging khakis back in the 40s sorry

zoot suits?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 6th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Tyrant wrote:what about chiggas? :lol:
hahaha

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 6th, 2006, 1:23 pm

being the WhiteBoy that i am err my handle was... ive seen both sides of this... i have one friend who dresses like a "wigga" but all he does is listen to rap music and smoke weed. there is no copy catting, throwing up gang signs. but he does have influence from latino gangs and there is small gangs around where he goes to school and all that.. but he chooses to get good grades and keeps his style as his expression. all the while being one of the realist people i kick it with, for a young cat.
what is he? just a dork i suppose.
then there is the experiances that i have been through, broke as fuck, home less and on the run... i hardly enjoyed the velour fashion, but i love the way it feels.... ya know i don't get down with that front shit but i have done some dirty deeds so that i can sleep with a full stomach and a roof, ya dig?
so is every white person who either A: dresses or B: committs acts, as described above a wigger?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 6th, 2006, 1:58 pm

SniperSVD wrote:being the WhiteBoy that i am err my handle was... ive seen both sides of this... i have one friend who dresses like a "wigga" but all he does is listen to rap music and smoke weed. there is no copy catting, throwing up gang signs. but he does have influence from latino gangs and there is small gangs around where he goes to school and all that.. but he chooses to get good grades and keeps his style as his expression. all the while being one of the realist people i kick it with, for a young cat.
what is he? just a dork i suppose.
then there is the experiances that i have been through, broke as fu--, home less and on the run... i hardly enjoyed the velour fashion, but i love the way it feels.... ya know i don't get down with that front shit but i have done some dirty deeds so that i can sleep with a full stomach and a roof, ya dig?
so is every white person who either A: dresses or B: committs acts, as described above a wigger?
This is an interesting word, Wigga is just another way to say the N word without saying it, that's why I don't like it.

Now fakes is someting you can say, because a fake can be anyone of any race in any socio-economic area.

Now the majority of "wiggaz" are just a new form of white potheads, or drug dealers.

And I have even met racist "wiggers" that hate blacks but dress like, and act like the stereotype of a black guy.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 6th, 2006, 3:02 pm

A Ghost wrote:
hahaha

i wonder how people tell the diff between a real asian banger and chigga

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 6th, 2006, 3:29 pm

Wigga, is a stupid fuckin word. Ive never called a whiteboi a wigga in my life, in fact Ive never even used the word.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 6th, 2006, 3:36 pm

There are much more effective words to use, than Wigga or cracker, that shit is just fuckin stupid. I think people who use that word, don't even realise how stupid they fuckin sound.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 6th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Tyrant wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
hahaha

i wonder how people tell the diff between a real asian banger and chigga
You can't go off looks....

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 6th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Wigga is a F'd up term to use just like most/all derogatory terms..

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 6th, 2006, 7:50 pm

BlaKK wrote:Wigga, is a stupid fuckin word. Ive never called a whiteboi a wigga in my life, in fact Ive never even used the word.
It's because racist whites invented it.

I prefer to say "Fakes" Fakes can be any race, black or white

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 6th, 2006, 8:28 pm

wigger is a white term...like saying why are you acting like a nigger.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 7th, 2006, 1:04 am

Yes but its whack how blacks tend to use the word as well.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 7th, 2006, 5:22 am

perongregory wrote:wigger is a white term...like saying why are you acting like a nigger.
Yea thats what i was always thinking about....Is there a word for blacks who are "acting like a white" (whatever that is supposed to be)?
If not, why not?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 7th, 2006, 6:28 am

Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:wigger is a white term...like saying why are you acting like a nigger.
Yea thats what i was always thinking about....Is there a word for blacks who are "acting like a white" (whatever that is supposed to be)?
If not, why not?
Yeah, They're called Oreos