''Wiggas''

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » September 10th, 2006, 7:20 pm

A Ghost wrote:
SniperSVD wrote:i like the one where the one leg is all slow and methodic and the other one has this fast twitch to it, a little more random than calculated, walking like "im the shit, cause every one is looking" but we are all laughing like what a fuckin dork.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially at the mall!
I love sitting in a downtown spot like the Castro train station in SF...
MAY-AN, what a show!!!!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » September 10th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Christina Marie wrote:nah, he ran, I was payin focus to dude who was leakin brown shit out his cranium. I ain't never seen some shit like this. I took Anatomy&Physiology last semester, and I don't recall the brain producing any brown liquids.

Me too neither
males me think of alcoholism, but i think that acutally makes the brain seem solid, as if cooked... literally.

probably, massive cerebral hemmoraging, //// blood mixing with brain tissue.... mmmm!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 10th, 2006, 9:22 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yeah at my gym niggas were playin basketball I was on the Bench press, Dude grabs the weight off my bar and used it on another niggas dome that was maybe 6 foot 6, That shit was foul, usually when a nigga gets hit in the temple with a heavy object they temple drop, this nigga was leakin from the brain, and it wasn't blood cuzz that shit wasn't red. I've seen nigga get mutilated before, to the point where you couldnt even tell if he was human or animal, but i ain't never seen no shit like this. I didn't even know the brain produced a brown fluids.
I think I jusr threw up.... :(

realize the real lies wrote:I love sitting in a downtown spot like the Castro train station in SF...
MAY-AN, what a show!!!!
haha

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 15th, 2006, 7:16 am

Oh man..there but for the grace...the brown fluid was probs 'serous fluid' mixed with blood and therefore goes brownish/straw coloured. The man died right?

Back to wiggas - don't really use the term much over here - and in Hackney its more racially mixed than in the states, so you'll see black lads, asian lads and white lads wearing similar cloths and if they are young (under 25), probs have the same way of speaking with the same slang - East London slang is a mix up of old Cockney (white working class East Londoners), Jamaican patois and new stuff in the mix - a hybred slang (some call it Jafakean he he, but its the same sland for black, white and asian in the main)

But the idea of wiggas - I love em, I mean hell, they are pure entertainment! So I'm not down on them one bit! Bring it on wiggas, limp like crazy, wear your t to your toes and your sag scraping the pavement. Bring a smile to my face boys. They make good pets, but house train them first.

But - wiggas of any kind arent real, all true. Must be that theres a lack of identity for some lost lil' white boys stateside for true still! Next years fashion will be redneck.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 15th, 2006, 10:06 am

wiggas are annoying creatures so are oreos.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 15th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Wiggas are pathetic weak humans!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 15th, 2006, 5:52 pm

I agree with both of the above statements.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 15th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Thats right. But if you train them up right, they can clean your back yard, sweep the floors...yunno, them helpful wid chores innit

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 15th, 2006, 11:10 pm

Noog wrote: But the idea of wiggas - I love em, I mean hell, they are pure entertainment! So I'm not down on them one bit! Bring it on wiggas, limp like crazy, wear your t to your toes and your sag scraping the pavement. Bring a smile to my face boys. They make good pets, but house train them first.

But - wiggas of any kind arent real, all true. Must be that theres a lack of identity for some lost lil' white boys stateside for true still! Next years fashion will be redneck.
Actually I kind of have to agree here.

It's funny :D

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 16th, 2006, 6:30 am

Its funny you knock Wiggas, when theres lots of Asians, Arabs. pakistanis who think they are Black, running around emulating 50 cent.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 16th, 2006, 6:37 am

blue eyed devil wrote:Its funny you knock Wiggas, when theres lots of Asians, Arabs. pakistanis who think they are Black, running around emulating 50 cent.
H!NdUs G bAnG!

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 16th, 2006, 6:40 am

H!NdUs G bAnG
Lame..

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 16th, 2006, 9:49 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
H!NdUs G bAnG
Lame..
Actually it was a little funny, I've seen "Iced Out, Thugged Out" Middle Easterners from Canada and it was equally as funny

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 16th, 2006, 9:52 am

WTF is wrong with the world these days ..these lil kids tryna act black as if its coo and all this....nothin is soo nice bout being black F--- all that shit u c on TV bout 50 cent n them...it mite look glamarous wen they on top but their way there was pretty fucked up and they are 1 in 100,000 that make it outa those sarcumstances i have bout 5 homies that are dead or in jail and all wanted to be the next 2pacs n'em

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 16th, 2006, 10:04 am

and on everyblock theres a nigga tryna be them too who wont make it,
being black isnt all that and being a thug ain all that too
...u jst immitate but dont kno the real
goin to get a job n them not hirin u coz of ur color,
police stoppin u for walkin around ur own neighbour hood for no reason,
loosin alot of people u love,
gettin sweated all day by other sided niggaz,
all the stress at ya crib makin u go crazy getin in fights in schoo n gettin kicked out and banned from education
and havin no destination in life,
thats the worse feelin u can get trust me, over lil words ur whole life can get fucked up and most blacks have nothin to fall on,
then u have to move from state to state lookin for a way,
in the end of the day u go back to the hood u from and want to rob people ,beat people n all that shit, its better on ur block coz there is a nigga fo sho goin thru the same thing n it makes u feel better , makes u feel like rollin with'em n robbin people coz there isnt other ways sometimes, makes u dress in kakhis or w.e bandana's coz u thug not coz u wana look like one to impress a female,

man i got kicked out of schoo because they accused me for assaultin a teacher, i didnt i jst grabbed his hand for tryn to grab my hat, and i had my niggaz to back me up but they ain gon here no nigga,

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 6:32 am

blue eyed devil wrote:Its funny you knock Wiggas, when theres lots of Asians, Arabs. pakistanis who think they are Black, running around emulating 50 cent.

ofcourse some white person who it applies to would be pissed off. basically i dont give a damn what race you are. if you are not black do not act black i find that EXTREMELY offensive. Infact I would rather a white person (like useless_person) call me a nigger and keep it real than to hve a white person (like buckwild from Flavor of Love) who aint from the ghetto and lies about it to smile all up in my face. The same goes for anybody of any race. If you cant keep it real with yourself then how the hell you gonna keep it real with me? I dont see the honor in that because it tells me that they think all black folks are "ghetto" which has been proven time to time to be false. Secondly I consider Indians and other middle eastern people to be black but that's a WHOLE other issue that's why Im not so hard on them cause we share the same ancestrial background but white folks and asians need to chill out with that wannabe black thing cause not all black folks are down for it and the same goes for black people who wanna be white which i find particularly dispicable. Why would someone wanna be white? I for DAMN sure wouldn't. i cherish my darkskinned self all the way.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 21st, 2006, 7:23 am

i dunno, im completely content being white, since all yall black dudes explained to me all the advantages it has,,, kinda like a high school guidance counselor,,, too bad i put mine in a head lock and allegedly threw that "B" into a pop machine.
btw, when some kids are "acting" black they are just expressing them selves and when a black person acts "white" they are my house pet... i love black people.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 7:24 am

retarded.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 21st, 2006, 7:28 am

but i still know who i am and that isn't ghetto on any level. street.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

as long as you're not perpetrating then i dont have aproblem with you but if you claim to be from oakland but you like in Rancho Cucamonga (like buckwild's ignorant a.ss) then we gonna have muchos problemos. that's my word. str8 up and str8 out.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 21st, 2006, 7:40 am

P-Dub wrote:as long as you're not perpetrating then i dont have aproblem with you but if you claim to be from oakland but you like in Rancho Cucamonga (like buckwild's ignorant a.ss) then we gonna have muchos problemos. that's my word. str8 up and str8 out.
who is buckwild?

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 7:45 am

lets just say she is the worst black impersonator on the planet.

go to VH1.com and look up "BuckWild from flavor of love season two", if that dont work then go to google or any search engine and look it up.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 7:48 am

in this article she lied like amuthafucca, she says she NEVER said she was from the ghetto which she did. she said she was from oakland but told the other girls she was from rancho cucamonga.

http://www.realityshack.com/modules/mag ... icleid=248

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 21st, 2006, 8:07 am

P-Dub wrote:lets just say she is the worst black impersonator on the planet.

go to VH1.com and look up "BuckWild from flavor of love season two", if that dont work then go to google or any search engine and look it up.
I remember her now, she was the one who got booted off and all of a sudden her accent change from ghetto to white girl

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 21st, 2006, 8:42 am

P-Dub wrote:as long as you're not perpetrating then i dont have aproblem with you but if you claim to be from oakland but you like in Rancho Cucamonga (like buckwild's ignorant a.ss) then we gonna have muchos problemos. that's my word. str8 up and str8 out.
its cool man, ill be the first to put my self out there, im from a pretty nice suburb,, but it wasn't always the case, i lived in a rough neighbor hood in NC around durham some where when i was a kid. group homes and alternative schools, ill even admit to getting into some trendy hip hop fashion, not no more though... and i think i have this site to thank for that, putting things in true perspective... never ever was i a wigger, i talk white ass skater if anything
even when im with my mom some where we will both point and laugh at wiggas, when i see them down town in the chi, i always talk shit... i mean i put my myspace profile up here some where and if any one wants to ask around i have like 80 friends on there who i all know personally, they might even tell you some shit i already forgot.
sorry for the ramble, i just got off work and im on some damn near illegal energy drank.
nothing but love, for all of yall!

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » September 21st, 2006, 9:38 am

^^^^WUT the FU*K???WHO CARES???? THIS AINT A INTERVIEW, INSITE US,TEACH US SUMTHIN INSTEAD OF TALKIN ALL THIS SHIT.WE AINT TALKIN BOUT U AND HOW U N UR MOM POINT OUT AND LAUGH AT WIGGAS AND HOW U R FROM A ROUGH NEIGHBORHOOD.STAY ON TOPIC...

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 9:56 am

lol yeah...as far as wiggas are concerned thats the reason i cant stand those muthaf.uccaz.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 21st, 2006, 10:00 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^^WUT the FU*K???WHO CARES???? THIS AINT A INTERVIEW, INSITE US,TEACH US SUMTHIN INSTEAD OF TALKIN ALL THIS SHIT.WE AINT TALKIN BOUT U AND HOW U N UR MOM POINT OUT AND LAUGH AT WIGGAS AND HOW U R FROM A ROUGH NEIGHBORHOOD.STAY ON TOPIC...
stfu.

ANYWAYS LIKE I WAS SAYING....

SniperSVD I'm not from but i am living in N.C. (Chapel Hill right next to Durham) and there's a whole heap of wiggas. I feel you on your point of view but pretending to be what you aint is not cool and the way i see it is if you want to hang with me, then you need to know who you are so that you wont cross the line. thats all i am saying.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 21st, 2006, 11:54 am

Why the need to even use the term "Wiggers" shit just sounds so fuckin dumb... Just as the phrase 'Uncle Tom', is some stupid shit. Call it for what it is... After centuries of oppression, rape, torture and white imperialism, some white people now glorify the black lifestyle. Indeed the tide has changed.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 21st, 2006, 3:22 pm

P-Dub wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^^WUT the FU*K???WHO CARES???? THIS AINT A INTERVIEW, INSITE US,TEACH US SUMTHIN INSTEAD OF TALKIN ALL THIS SHIT.WE AINT TALKIN BOUT U AND HOW U N UR MOM POINT OUT AND LAUGH AT WIGGAS AND HOW U R FROM A ROUGH NEIGHBORHOOD.STAY ON TOPIC...
stfu.

ANYWAYS LIKE I WAS SAYING....

SniperSVD I'm not from but i am living in N.C. (Chapel Hill right next to Durham) and there's a whole heap of wiggas. I feel you on your point of view but pretending to be what you aint is not cool and the way i see it is if you want to hang with me, then you need to know who you are so that you wont cross the line. thats all i am saying.
there you have it.
but aye yo militia i got my shit revoke, so some times i gotta ride with moms and laugh at people like you. i think alot of people on this site/the whole world, need to see and understand that being fake no matter what you do really isn't cool ESPECIALLY not in baby blue velour, fake gold chains and a buster ass accent.

http://www.wiggaz.com/

what isn't there to be known about wiggaz, but really who the fu-- cares, f'em cause i sure aint gonna f'with'em
this topic got started to hate on white boys... so express your hate, thats all you got left in your heart.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 21st, 2006, 4:46 pm

That Wiggaz site makes me sick to my stomach.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 21st, 2006, 5:13 pm

I don't blame you, that shit is so ridiculous its filthy.