Racist Rap: What American children are listening to

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 27th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Posted by kickdrum on Sunday December 25, 2005 at 10:46 am MST [ Send Story to Friend ]

--“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”

“Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

--“Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I’m recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let’s go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain’t afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I’m crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I’m gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground”;

“Kill Whitey”; Menace Clan, the Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

--“Devils (whites) fear this brand new shit. . . . I bleed them next time I see them. . . . I pray on these devils. . . . look what it has come to; who you gonna run to when we get to mobbing. . . . filling his body up with lead, yah; cracker in my way; slitting, slit his throat; watch his body shake; watch his body shake; that’s how we do it in the motherfucking [San Francisco] Bay. . . . sitting on the dock of the dirty with my AK”;

“Heat—featuring Jet and Spice 1”; Paris, Unleashed, 1998, Unleashed Records, Whirling Records.

--“These devils make me sick; I love to fill them full of holes; kill them all in the daytime, broad motherfucking daylight; 12 o’clock, grab the Glock; why wait for night”

“Sweatin Bullets”; Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

--“A fight, a fight, a nigger and a white, if the nigger don’t win then we all jump in. . . . smoking all [of] America’s white boys”;

“A Fight”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

--“I kill a devil right now. . . . I say kill whitey all nightey long. . . . I stabbed a fucking Jew with a steeple. . . . I would kill a cracker for nothing, just for the fuck of it. . . . Menace Clan kill a cracker; jack ‘em even quicker. . . . catch that devil slipping; blow his fucking brains out”

“Fuck a Record Deal”; Menace Clan, the Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of Thorn EMI; called The EMI Group since 1997, United Kingdom. --“Now I’m black but black people trip [become upset] ‘cause white people like me; white people like me but don’t like them. . . . I don’t hate whites, I just gotta death wish for motherfuckers that ain’t right”

“Race War”; Ice-T, Home Invasion, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom. --“He prays on old white ladies [who] drive the Mercedes with the windows cracked. . . . you should’ve heard the bitch screaming. . . . sticking guns in crackers’ mouths. . . . the cops can’t stop it. . . . remember 4-29-92, come on; Florence and Normandy coming to a corner near you, cracker; we’ve been through your area, mass hysteria; led by your motherfucking Menace Clan”

“Mad Nigga”; Menace Clan, the Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, Time Warner, USA.

--“The black man is god. . . . buy a Tec [and] let loose in the Vatican. . . . I love the black faces; so put your Bible in the attic”

“Ain’t No Mystery”; Brand Nubian, In God We Trust, 1992, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

--“The crackers ain’t shit; chase them out of the jungle; now raise up off the planet. . . . we get the 12 gauge; shot to the chest. . . . we hitting devils up. . . . the Lench Mob, environmental terrorist. . . . I gripped the Glock and had to knock his head from his shoulders. . . . I got the .30[6] on the rooftop; pop; pop; so many devils die. . . . make sure I kill them. . . . lynch a thousand a week if it’s necessary”

“Environmental Terrorist”; the Lench Mob, Planet of the Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=29902

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 27th, 2005, 10:37 pm

Here are some of the responses to the above topic...available at same link as above.

Response to Racist Rap (Score:1)
By Alaska Wingnut on Sunday December 25, 2005 at 8:32 pm MST (#102412)

Another thumbs up to Kickdrum, this time for alerting the public and, in particular, parents to the dangerous lyrics of what is called "hip-hop". It's this type of garbage that leads so many of our young people to dress like slobs and reek of "attitude". These scumbag hip-hoppers make serious money off this garbage, and are lionized as "artists". Yet when the delightful duo of Lamb and Lynx of Prussian Blue were recently featured on ABC, singing about their white heritage, they were denounced as racist. Can you say "double standard"? Oh, and next time you're in a supermarket, check out the magazine called "Source". It's actually a black supremacist rag masquerading as a "hip-hop journal." And please, no excuses about "this was back in 1993". It continues and gets worse. A rapper called Big Shug is now appearing in Estonia. His lyrics are far too explicit to post here, so if you can stomach it, here's the link: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=27331

[ Reply ]
Re:Response to Racist Rap (Score:1)
By zoo on Monday December 26, 2005 at 10:42 am MST (#102465)

Yep, it's ghetto method-scum like Snoop Dog that walk away with millions of "junior's" dollars for their pro-criminal rants, but it's the white filth in corporate board rooms like Time-Warner who deserve nooses around their necks. Without their distribution systems, this garbage would be obscure fodder for the former slum mates of the rappers themselves, who moved away after making $69 million of grabbing their crotch on the Tonight Show.

Isn't capitalism wonderful? When it comes to filling the wallets of white boy vermin, nothing is out of the question. Tantilizing America's youth with the "gangsta" lifestyle and teaching them to dress like lice carriers isn't immoral, if the price is right. These "scum mongers" are the same Caucasions who wake up every morning with a climax, knowing that the country is being overran by four-foot five-inch illegal Mexican turd farmers who will putting every dollar they don't send back to Mexico into whitey's piggy bank. The lowest captialistic pile of pig shit on the planet lives in the White House.

[ Reply | In Reply To ]
Re:Response to Racist Rap (Score:1)
By Harry Palms on Monday December 26, 2005 at 11:00 am MST (#102466)

Who that?

Come on. "I Shot The Sheriff" was recorded thirty years ago; people didn't go around shooting sheriffs.

"I Fought The Law", "I Fight Authority", "Cop Killa", this has all been gone through. Get over your sociological selves already.

Why don't you look at the anti-Semitic, anti-Black music being cranked out by White kids whose only academic achievement has been to learn how to make meth? Or are those poor kids just oppressed?

[ Reply | In Reply To ]
Response to HARRY PALMS (Score:1)
By kickdrum on Monday December 26, 2005 at 5:19 pm MST (#102493)

HARRY PALMS>>> "Why don't you look at the anti-Semitic, anti-Black music being cranked out by White kids whose only academic achievement has been to learn how to make meth? Or are those poor kids just oppressed?"

----------------------------------

Whatever, HARRY PALMS. I DARE YOU to try and list ANY anti-jew/anti-black lyrics from ANY WORLD FAMOUS White movie stars/artists.

Here's something from world famous Ice-Cube:

"I'm killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina, each and everyday. Don't bust until you see the whites of his eyes, the whites of his skin." "Enemy"; Ice Cube, Lethal Injection, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

----That sounds a little bit different than any lyrics in "I Shot the Sheriff", doesn't it.

Partial list of MOVIES Ice-Cube starred IN:

Boyz N the Hood 1991 Higher Learning 1994 Friday 1995 The Glass Shield 1995 Dangerous Ground 1997 Anaconda 1997 Three Kings 1999 Ghosts of Mars 2001 All About the Benjamins 2002 Barbershop 2002 XXX: State of the Union 2005

He openly promotes murder and genocide of Whites and is still accepted by the entire world as an 'artist'. Find ANY FAMOUS WHITE ARTIST that does the same. You won't find one. That would be 'racist', wouldn't it?

---MUST SEE VIDEO!--- http://www.honestmediatoday.com/JDW.wmv

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 27th, 2005, 11:47 pm

Find ANY FAMOUS WHITE ARTIST that does the same. You won't find one. That would be 'racist', wouldn't it?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 27th, 2005, 11:49 pm

silly jungle bunnies.... Got their pistol turned sideways and shooting from the hip...lol/ I will be perched with my Barratt 2000 yards away and you will trip when you see your homies head leave his body in a flash of red standing right next to you. I can assure you of this.....There is more guns in rural america than in any city...I just love the double standard. CNN does specials on Hate Rock but this stuff in mainstream.... What people fail to recognize is it just keeps on compressing, and without question one day it will compress no more....... Thank God it will be after Im dead,,, Ive seen enough war to last my lifetime... It suscks but its part of this world..Especially when these sh^t talkers are usingwhite technology to spread their message. Why dont they just put another plate in their lip and shut up...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 27th, 2005, 11:57 pm

I don't care for the double standard either.....but damn, is there really a need for all that hate....ever heard that saying "kill them with kindness"? Oh hell....there I went getting all emotional.:roll:

LOL

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 28th, 2005, 12:15 am

The groups you mentioned are not mainstream.. @Acme.. the system bus was co-developed my a black computer engineer. And the binary system 0011001111 was from "Aching" of Chinese mathematics. It's not a white invention after all.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 28th, 2005, 1:26 am

They are not mainstream...oh ok, I guess that makes it acceptable then.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 28th, 2005, 1:57 am

Damn i never knew Ice Cube or Ice T had racist lyrics, thats pretty sad to see.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 28th, 2005, 2:11 am

Damn i knew the Lench Mob were militant but i didnt realise they were obsessed with killin whites

http://www.martinlutherking.org/rapperlyrics.html

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Catalyst wrote:Damn i never knew Ice Cube or Ice T had racist lyrics, thats pretty sad to see.
ICE T???? but he signed Everlast from House of Pain and he seems to get along with a lot of other white people

Ice Cube did have racist sh*t against Koreans because it's a common thing and easy to get away. He had jokes in his movies too. In Friday, he had this scene with a Korean storeowner hanging up a "Black Owned" sign in his store and wearing stereotypical "ghetto" stuff

Later, though, he tried to make it up by adding in a Korean woman who was down with him in Next Friday.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Brand Nubian, about that (I think that Preme or zip3space could give more info) but they are in 5% Nation/Nation of Gods and Earths which is why they talk about people being devils, teh black man being god, and they don't like the Bible.

Not justifying anything or agreeing with them, but this could be their religion too.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:55 pm

WTF even Digable Planets?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Damn it's hard to respect anyone with racist lyrics, but I loved their music too..... I never noticed those before though, it wasn't on the cd i had (refutation of time and space)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:58 pm

everyone check this link for the story because a lot of the quoting got messed up in the first post and it's not only hard to read some parts but the quote and who said it got rearranged:

http://www.martinlutherking.org/rapperlyrics.html

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:58 pm

3Harmonies wrote:The groups you mentioned are not mainstream.. @Acme.. the system bus was co-developed my a black computer engineer. And the binary system 0011001111 was from "Aching" of Chinese mathematics. It's not a white invention after all.
ICE CUBE AND ODB AREN"T MAINTREAM?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 30th, 2005, 7:08 am

3Harmonies wrote:The groups you mentioned are not mainstream.. @Acme.. the system bus was co-developed my a black computer engineer. And the binary system 0011001111 was from "Aching" of Chinese mathematics. It's not a white invention after all.
I wonder where thos echinese plegged in their abbbbiiiicaaabbbbuussses
lol another joke.. But aI will credit any Asian with contribiting far more to science that the black race. I dint think thats a stretch

First-Generation Computers
Used vacuum tubes
Computers big and clumsy
Electricity consumption high
Electric failure occurred regularly - computers not very reliable
Large air conditioners was necessary because the computers generated heat
Programming in machine language

UNIVAC
Eckert and Mauchly completed the first commercial computer in the USA – the UNIVAC (Universal Automatic Computer). It consisted of a group of related machines which would put the client in a position to set-up an information system according to their needs. One could choose between high speed printers, magnetic drives (external memory), card to tape switches, and tape to card switches, high speed tape copiers and other equipment. It was a real all-purpose computer capable of numeric and alphanumeric calculations. It could print statements, sort accounts, predict the result of an election, and solve other mathematical problems.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 30th, 2005, 7:49 am

Don't you mean I-Ching, the system of unbroken and broken lines that have different meanings when they're combined?

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 30th, 2005, 8:21 am

It's a known fact that Whites actually commit the most heinous crimes on a world-wide basis. AcmeWhiteBread, the Jewish non-semitic American (White but practicing Judaism) is helping the white race in ways you couldnt imagine. They skew the media into biased showcase of the violent Black, Brown or whatever.. But guess what it's the Whitey (Nordic, Alpine, Med) that is the most violent criminally. They did a study on violence in Europe, Euro dominated Argentina, Euros in Asia and Australia. You guys commit the most crimes.. Infact a ethnic person is numerously more likely to have a violent crime committed against them by a violent Euro by numerous times than vice versa. I'll find my sources I posted somewhere.. Im just saying quit the fake anti-jewish propaganda you Aryan Nation, Church of the Creator, 88, or whatever u guys are doing.. Because Me and a majority of Ethnics from around the world dont buy that fake propaganda BS.. We know it's nothing but a strategy to confuse and front.. okay..
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:silly jungle bunnies.... Got their pistol turned sideways and shooting from the hip...lol/ I will be perched with my Barratt 2000 yards away and you will trip when you see your homies head leave his body in a flash of red standing right next to you. I can assure you of this.....There is more guns in rural america than in any city...I just love the double standard. CNN does specials on Hate Rock but this stuff in mainstream.... What people fail to recognize is it just keeps on compressing, and without question one day it will compress no more....... Thank God it will be after Im dead,,, Ive seen enough war to last my lifetime... It suscks but its part of this world..Especially when these sh^t talkers are usingwhite technology to spread their message. Why dont they just put another plate in their lip and shut up...

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 30th, 2005, 1:38 pm

This is interesting. It's interesting how a simple "blame game" used by many could be used to open up others fronts. :)

I was watching the movie, "Saw" after midnight and it did really strike me hard. Kind of like, King Lear which has Shakespeare's subconscious ideas embedded in the play. In this movie there is the 'puzzle master' or villain places who traps victim(s)in a 'circuit'. He does not kill the victim, instead he sets up games that result in either homicide, suicide, or freedom. I will provide a summary, that will obviously include spoilers since it is just way too difficult not to include. The victim appeared to be either "well-off" or typical.

Setting:
The two prime victims (Lawrence and Adam) were placed in a washroom in an abandoned building. Both were chained to a pipe and were placed at the corner opposite to each other. In the centre, there was a dead body and the victim supposedly commited suicide by drinking poison. The villain also held Lawrence's daughter and wife hostage at their home.

Events:
- Lawrence was able to find a cell phone in the washroom but it could only recieve calls.
- The villain called Lawrence and told him to kill Adam by 6:00. If not, his daughter and wife would be killed.
- Time ran out, daughter and wife managed to escape.
- Villain left home to kill Lawrence.
- Lawrence shot Adam to save his children, when time ran out.
- The wounded Adam killed the villain.

What is surprising is that the villain was actually a victim who was given a choice:
---> To either remain trapped or kill Lawrence's daugher and wife in order to be set free.
He choose to escape isolation by meeting the Puzzle Master's deadline but met by death through homicide.

Cut. We learn that the man lying 'dead' in the centre was actually the 'puzzle master'. He suffers from an illness and Lawrence was the surgeon who performed the operation on him. He actually looks like a pawn, one that is limited and weak. But he was the one who prepared the circuit and the various 'instruments'. The suffering man who probably went through hell like millions or, billions in this world. Yet he had the final laugh, escaping and commencing with his acts.

My point?
Just because one lives a hellish life doesn't mean they are going to be the first to fall. You may end up being run over by those who have been suffering for long.

Various structures have been placed in many nations around the world, limiting minorites and even the majority of the population.

*****Read if you disagree to the sentence above*****
It is common for the media to often associate the bottom as black so to ensure that other minorities do not become troubled. Many these days believe that blacks are 'meant' to be poor.

Reality tells us different. Hispanics, natives, etc in the US suffer just as badly. Non-Blacks are also deprived in Canada, Netherland, Sri Lanka, etc because of the repressive anti-development structures put in place by snakes. We really don't need another 2pac to bring this up over and over again. It's just the "same old shit" that is stinking up our planet. In fact, today, the academia even accepts the notion that racism, inequality, etc existed in the Western world and still does. We even have 40+ white women claiming that females are treated unfairly, today. I don't deny their claim, I feel that they are right, but I usually intentionally ignore the articles. Because they are like the rest, they just want save their own shoes. Maybe, I'm no different. Regardless, this structure is universal, anyone can be trapped, live in hell and die slow. When I walk around Downtown, Toronto, I see whites sleeping on the sidewalk. Yet no one cares. Their own people considers them crazy even though most I have spoken with are far from crazy. I have seen white females treated like a sex toy, even though pornography tries to imply that Hispanic, Filipino, etc women are mainly low-class whores, who can be easily used by white males to fulfill their pleasures. Whatever, at least the porno is interesting to watch.

And yes, it ain't that difficult to ignore all of this. Ask yourself when you react to the media: Are you not talking BS? What the hell are your crazy solutions? It's just hate. Nuff want martial law just to run down the victim. F**king clowns.

I sometimes laugh. Someone like myself, one that would probably be sent to the lowest level of hell is actually pointing this out. I hardly go to the temple, pray, heck I'm pretty lazy too. Initially looking at green peace, even communism until I noticed how it's all BS.

I wonder why my heart stops when I hear, "These days rabid females think they are all that" (even when plenty of women have told me that are ugly or not good enough) or comments like, "stupid males are always cheating females who love them" (even though the female "cheated" was nymph).

History 101
Europeans for long have claimed that blacks are sub-human, apes to be more precise. They claimed that blacks are naturally slaves, incapable of producing a civilization. They would claim that the life of a black was akin to an animal. It's like abortion, the life of a black male or women was seen as redundant. Europeans have said the same about other non-whites as well.

Those days it was a natural view, just like abortion today. Whatever, BS is natural. Probably my post is BS. Maybe the natural orders held by losers are true. Maybe Coon, Hitler, Hutu-fanatics, Wahabis, etc are all right.

These days many ask: Why are Muslims committing terrorism? They try to encounter this question like a scholar.

Allow me to digress...
It is quite conventional for a psychologist or anyone intelligent (barring most politicians and journals -- the majority are idiots, btw) to state that Muslims are commiting suicide because of poverty and the neo-imperialist structures implanted into the Middle East by the West, primarily frontline European nations and the United States. Those who are able to read an easy 200 pg history novel will be able to point out that Mujahideen and even Al-Queda was established by China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the US. Those that know how to use google would have read about the disgusting psyop operations in Afghanistan.

The idiotic stock tends to have a mindset that is akin to a Neatherthal living in the lowlands of France k yrs ago. Most of their knowledge is usually sourced from their ass even though google or the library is readily available. This is not even difficult; we all make mistakes, but the premise brought forward by the media is faulty. You would know it, if you actually did some research rather than hating. But they would rather work on their pointless blogs or jack-off to porn. They would conclude, "Muslims [sic] commit terrorist acts because they are jealous of us". Another would say,"Muslims[sic] were always terrorists". Then the follow-up statement, "Unlike everyone else, Muslims only commit terrorism". Heck, they would even say, "Muslims [sic] would choose a terrorism over a high standard of living". :roll: These idiots see the media as a scholarly source. They would use the media's samples (ie. statistics padded with euphemism) to prove their dinosaurus views. And then they try to re-introduce Coonian-like theories to prove that the shit happening in our world is all natural. Just like the 40% divorce rate down in Canada or the the fact that priests rape children.

No one really cares about their views, though. Usuaully they tell their children or husband/wife or other relatives. And then they establish some retarded website. And their kids perpetuate these views and the politicians get replaced by bigger idiots.

Now think.

If it is so natural to employ BS, especially it is natural for everyone to mindlessly aim for fullness. No wonder we got pollution and they tell everyone to mind. As yourself, is there even a possibility that others would not adopt bulshit-ism [sic]? If one is held done by the evil anti-dev't mechanism, why would the majority of them dare to change anything once attaining "exclusive" fullness? I see more validity in Demonism these days...

It does change this fact:
***White supremacy during colonialism, slavery, etc has brought Black, Islamic, Asian, etc supremacy into our world***

They want to be full like you. They want to live a history full of superiority just as Western institutions have been perpetuating yesterday and even today. There are many who like to only see themselves and their people full. They want to experience the joy associated with "superiority" and it is quite addictive. One usually never is able to leave their precious ivory tower. That is why many would

"Today you can gun down some next man for his food. But tommorow you could be gunned for the same reason."

Same old song...same old shit.

PS: Another 3-in-1 post or as one says 'rethoric'. ;)

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 30th, 2005, 1:49 pm

That was a good post^. Gave me alot to ponder and consider. Thanks for sharing.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 30th, 2005, 2:27 pm

why cant people just stay on the topic? this is about racist rap and somehow people manage to get europeans and chinese and Saw involved. the shit those black rappers said is fucked up and nobody has said that yet in this thread. everybody is trying to twist it and blame europeans. europeans dont have shit to do with what these rappers say. stop twisting the subject and stay on topic.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 30th, 2005, 2:38 pm

se11 wrote:why cant people just stay on the topic? this is about racist rap and somehow people manage to get europeans and chinese and Saw involved. the shit those black rappers said is #%@& up and nobody has said that yet in this thread. everybody is trying to twist it and blame europeans. europeans dont have shit to do with what these rappers say. stop twisting the subject and stay on topic.

No shit, now that you mention it.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 30th, 2005, 3:49 pm

se11 wrote:why cant people just stay on the topic? this is about racist rap and somehow people manage to get europeans and chinese and Saw involved. the shit those black rappers said is #%@& up and nobody has said that yet in this thread. everybody is trying to twist it and blame europeans. europeans dont have shit to do with what these rappers say. stop twisting the subject and stay on topic.
seriously, i wonder how many people who are just now looking at this topic even know what it started as

WuTang, Brand Nubian/Grand Puba, even Ice T (who did sign white rappers), Ice Cube (who obviously works with white people), and ODB all had racist lyrics.

Even digable planets, who I never heard say anything racist on "refutation of time and space", had racist lyrics on their next album

Just in case people forgot what this thread was about

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » December 30th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Maaaannnn! shuuuuuut up white boy! :lol: What you crying about.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 30th, 2005, 8:26 pm

blakman wrote:

blakman......since you decided to put in you're 2cents.....what would you think if it was some white band was singing about killing black folks????

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 30th, 2005, 10:13 pm

white bands do sing about killing blacks and shit. Ice T and Ice Cube were deep into the nations teachings when they wrote that shit, but obviously they changed or don't express or don't believe in those views anymore.

proof:
Ice-T has a white wife, when he had his band body count, he made a song called momma's gotta die tonight. the song goes into detail about how he kills his mom, chops her up because she was racist and told him white people were evil and he doesn't believe in that racist shit.

Ice Cube works with white people all the time they pay his ass and give him the money and permission to make those songs are any songs he does.

The leader of Digable planets went out with my friend's girlfriend's sister, who happens to be white. Shit she gave me free tickets to there show.

Wu-tang Clan are 5%r thats why ODB said that shit (not condoning it).

Lench Mob, all that shit, not mainstream rap. Ice cube and Ice -T when they were rappin that shit still had mainly minority fans, all those groups were'nt mainstream like a Jay-z when they were rapping that shit so at that time you could compare them to some underground racist white band.

Anyways, you dudes don't give a shit about when Eminem was calling black people niggers and shit, it's all good right? It's not cool to be racist but who the fuck is behind those rappers promoting their records: Jerry hellers, Jimmy Iovines, Tommy Motolas, etc...

All white people, who don't give a fuck about you or me but a buck.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 30th, 2005, 11:18 pm

white bands do sing about killing blacks and shit.

What bands sing about killing blacks? Where are the lyrics? Show me and I will believe you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 31st, 2005, 2:38 am

I don't have to post shit. you've heard of hate white supremacist rock, just type it in to google and you can find all the proof you want. why are you tryin to come at me sideways, pickin one thing out of all the shit I wrote?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 31st, 2005, 5:29 am

crstnamre wrote:

What bands sing about killing blacks? Where are the lyrics? Show me and I will believe you.
There are indeed some white bands who sing about killing blacks and everything non white.
Heard some stuff of it.
All i can say that both is shit. It doesnt matter if BS comes out of a black mans mouth or a white mans. Its still BS.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 31st, 2005, 12:23 pm

Sentenza wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

There are indeed some white bands who sing about killing blacks and everything non white.
Heard some stuff of it.
All i can say that both is shit. It doesnt matter if BS comes out of a black mans mouth or a white mans. Its still BS.
AGREED^.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 31st, 2005, 12:39 pm

crstnamre wrote:
blakman wrote:

blakman......since you decided to put in you're 2cents.....what would you think if it was some white band was singing about killing black folks????
he would cry and say "tis sum reel bull shit man, they tryn to keep the "blak man" down" :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 31st, 2005, 12:55 pm

perongregory wrote:I don't have to post shit. you've heard of hate white supremacist rock, just type it in to google and you can find all the proof you want. why are you tryin to come at me sideways, pickin one thing out of all the shit I wrote?
You are the one who made it a point to bring up that white bands sing about killing blacks fool....why don't you back it up? Unless you are just talking out you're neck.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 31st, 2005, 12:56 pm

se11 wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
blakman wrote:

he would cry and say "tis sum reel bull shit man, they tryn to keep the "blak man" down" :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”