Prussian Blue

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Michelle

Prussian Blue

Unread post by Michelle » January 5th, 2006, 5:58 am

If anyone has not heard of them already then here's a bit of backround info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_B ... rican_duo)

I first heard of them when I watched a show on the BBC in which Louis Theroux went to interview them, or their manly looking mother anyway, and he was Jewish...

Anyway, back to basics. Do you think they're completely at fault for their racist ideology? Like many other children born into hateful White Nationalist Families these two girls were home schooled and imbued with racist ideology right from their birth. Is it right to feel vengeful towards them considering the fact that they've had racist dogma indoctrinated into them their whole life.

Thoughts?[/url]

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 9:51 am

According to an article from ABC News, the girls were homeschooled by their mother, April, an activist and writer for the white activist organization National Vanguard. Using text books from the 1950s and her own opinions, she has taught them her own version of current affairs and history.
That explains alot.
They describe their ancestry as English, Scottish and Prussian, and they claim they have no religion.
:?: :!: Didn't Hitler claim England and American whites were degenerate barbarians who devolved and weren't Aryan????????????
And the atheism, Hitler was against that too.
The cover songs the duo choose to include on their album invoke ideas like Valhalla and Vinland, taken from Norse mythology and sagas.
More confused Nazism

These girls are really retarded, they don't even know what they follow

Remember on Chappelle's show they had the black white supremecist? What did it take to get him to believe in that?
HE WAS BLIND :arrow:
According to an article from ABC News, the girls were homeschooled by their mother, April, an activist and writer for the white activist organization National Vanguard. Using text books from the 1950s and her own opinions, she has taught them her own version of current affairs and history.
Just as these girls were blinded

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 5th, 2006, 11:31 am

Yeah but if they were dressed in African garb and hanging around that murderous black supremist Winnie Mandela you wouldnt be saying a word. And to think Michelle from the land of bad teeth and butt, god awful, ugly women posted this. More examples of whites who are eager to take shots at someone who is embracing their culture rather than listening to MC Hammer and Michael Jackson and learning to do the Running Man.... That would be just fine with you all...... Your warped

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 12:12 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Yeah but if they were dressed in African garb and hanging around that murderous black supremist Winnie Mandela you wouldnt be saying a word. And to think Michelle from the land of bad teeth and butt, god awful, ugly women posted this. More examples of whites who are eager to take shots at someone who is embracing their culture rather than listening to MC Hammer and Michael Jackson and learning to do the Running Man.... That would be just fine with you all...... Your warped

I'm not white or black so :?:

and I don't like black supremecists either, there are some f^cked up foos like the Lench Mob that are all about killing everyone that isn't black and say "kill devils" all day and the only reason they even claim to be okay with Mexicans is because they hate whites more
I have no respect for them

Hitler was embracing white culture?
Is that why he claimed Slavs to be animals and the British and American whites to be degenerate mongrels?

How is she embracing her British culture when Hitler bombed the sh*t out of England and said they were animal mutations of Aryans?

P.S.
MC Hammer and Michael Jackson and learning to do the Running Man....
lol old school, you're a 80's dude

and Michael Jackson wanted to be white his whole life and now he finally got the money and technology to do it, every plastic surgery he got was trying to get him to s stereotypical white man except he went to far and is like a ghost now haha

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 5th, 2006, 12:18 pm

And to think Michelle from the land of bad teeth and butt, god awful, ugly women posted this.
:o

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » January 5th, 2006, 12:35 pm

I didn't say there was anything wrong with embracing in your own culture infact I don't think there's anything wrong with a white person being proud of their English heritage or a Lebanese being proud of his Lebanese roots. :wink: But when a proud person takes it one level further and starts to unfairly discriminate others as a result of making ''distinctions'' based on culture- that's when I have a problem with it.

Wan't to see just how much these girls love their race.

http://prussianblue.net/lyrics.htm

*Snorts* :D

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » January 5th, 2006, 12:38 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:And to think Michelle from the land of bad teeth and butt, god awful, ugly women posted this.
You sound like such a kid Acme, I find it hard to believe a grown up 40 year old man would be still be getting off from throwing kiddy insults around.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » January 5th, 2006, 12:46 pm

^^:lol:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » January 5th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Even Hitler would of gassed those two brats. Anyone hear the singing voices on those two? :shock:

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 5th, 2006, 7:50 pm

I think you all get the picture I was trying to paint....
Im hoping that you have the intellectual capacity...
Its about double standards. Unfortunatly to say your " english " is not a description of race. National boundries have nothing to do with race any more...

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 5th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Michelle wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:And to think Michelle from the land of bad teeth and butt, god awful, ugly women posted this.
You sound like such a kid Acme, I find it hard to believe a grown up 40 year old man would be still be getting off from throwing kiddy insults around.
I couldnt care less what you think of me. Your a white wanna be rasta who despite towel headed maggotts bombing your city would jump at their defense in a second to prove your not racist. Your dead to me, a spineless sellout who has been tossed to the darkies... Me and 12 guys went to england and when we got back this guy asked my friend if there was any good looking women there and he said, " the best looking women in england look like Bill over there. Its true and they are the poster children of gingivitis...nasty old yellow grills...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 8:43 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I think you all get the picture I was trying to paint....
Its about double standards. Unfortunatly to say your " english " is not a description of race. National boundries have nothing to do with race any more...
then why did Hitler say that about Britian in wwII?
somebody's hero just got proven wrong by a #1 fan... lol

I have no double standard. Actually so far I've commented more against the Lench Mob and people like them, black supremecists

But I have no partiallity for racism of any kind

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 6th, 2006, 2:31 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Yeah but if they were dressed in African garb and hanging around that murderous black supremist Winnie Mandela you wouldnt be saying a word. And to think Michelle from the land of bad teeth and butt, god awful, ugly women posted this. More examples of whites who are eager to take shots at someone who is embracing their culture rather than listening to MC Hammer and Michael Jackson and learning to do the Running Man.... That would be just fine with you all...... Your warped
They are not embracing white culture but a twisted version of it.
Why do you think their parents kept them out of school? So they can keep their eyes shut. A conviction is not worth shit if it doesnt withstand the outside world and obviously they are/were scared that this would happen.
Only scared and insecure persons have to hate on other pepoles for race.
Those who know where they are coming from will treat everyone with respect.
These fools are confused like any black supremacist that praise africa to heaven, cause they have a confused identity....LOL, Prussians? Prussia doesnt exist anymore since 1871.... They are as much from Europe as an african is from Senegakl that has been shipped to america 400 Years ago. NOT AT ALL.
And i wouldnt be surprised if lots of pedophiles listen to their music :wink:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 6th, 2006, 11:01 am

lol I see you only read what you want to hear

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AND I'M SAYING I HAVE NO DOUBLE STANDARD. IN FACT SO FAR ON THIS BOARD I'VE COMMENTED ON BLACK SUPREMECISTS LIKE the LENCH MOB MORE THAN WHITE SUPREMECISTS BECAUSE IN MUSIC THAT ISSUE DOESN"T COME UP VERY MUCH. BUT I DO NOT HAVE PARTIALITY ANY FORM OF RACISM WHETHER AGAINST WHITE OR BLACK OR HISPANIC OR ASIAN OR PACIFIC ISLANDER OR POLYNESIAN OR AUSTRALIAN OR NATIVE OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 8th, 2006, 12:32 am

Michelle wrote:
acme is 40 :? ?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 8th, 2006, 12:37 am

End Violence NOW wrote:

I'm not white or black so :?:

and I don't like black supremecists either, there are some f^cked up foos like the Lench Mob that are all about killing everyone that isn't black and say "kill devils" all day and the only reason they even claim to be okay with Mexicans is because they hate whites more
I have no respect for them

Hitler was embracing white culture?
Is that why he claimed Slavs to be animals and the British and American whites to be degenerate mongrels?

How is she embracing her British culture when Hitler bombed the sh*t out of England and said they were animal mutations of Aryans?

P.S.
MC Hammer and Michael Jackson and learning to do the Running Man....
lol old school, you're a 80's dude

and Michael Jackson wanted to be white his whole life and now he finally got the money and technology to do it, every plastic surgery he got was trying to get him to s stereotypical white man except he went to far and is like a ghost now haha
-just refering to where you said Hitler bombed england, Hitler did actually think of the british at first as "aryan" and was actually hoping they'd join him as there was alot of people in the upper class who thought Hitler was doing a good job of getting rid of the jews, Hitler also admired the british for their large navy and big empire at the time.

But yes he did say americans were stupid mutations and had been tainted over the years so they didnt qualify for bein "Aryan"

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 8th, 2006, 6:57 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
then why did Hitler say that about Britian in wwII?
somebody's hero just got proven wrong by a #1 fan... lol

I have no double standard. Actually so far I've commented more against the Lench Mob and people like them, black supremecists

But I have no partiallity for racism of any kind
This just keeps getting strung out further from the point....
Im not defending anything about Hitler or what he said.
Im not say anyone but, " I jus caint ta wait to marry me a black man" Michelle has a double standard. Alonh with the rest of the world as evidence by the fact that many rappers have mainstream record contracts and distribution that are openly racist. I little girl group like Prussian Blue comes along and they are portrayed as the little Hitler Hate Machines. Im racist in as much as I belive in race. I belive that different races do some things different. I belive that each race, along with enviormental considerations create culture. I am much more partial to the culture and societies spear headed by whites. This is not to say that one is better than the other in the creators eyes. But one suits me better. The cultures and societies produced by whites also seems like it is very attractive to most non whites, but the revearse is not true. Non whites clamor at the heels of whites and want to be a part of the white world while on the other hand putting it down??? Its insane, but true. Whats happening is there really is a backlash in the making. It was really brought to a head by 9-11. Its not like an immidiate explosion of pin pointed anger torewards muslims per say. But from what I have seen, its a broad sense of anger that is infecting more and more whites, subtle as it may be, its there. And it is LONG OVER DUE. This back peddling and apologizing BS has been the scam of the century. I will not for one moment participate in the brain washing scheme of political correctness. And I know Im not alone. I love watching you all probe to try and figure me out, guessing at my age etc.. I will tell you this, my wife is 27 and is someone you can all see once a week on your TV. YEs thats right, you havent a clue the level of people that feel the same way I do. Those little shaved head knuckleheads on the street, there nothing but drugged cannon fodder, its the ones you wouldnt imagine that hold my views that over the next 150 years will throw off the chains of political correctness an get back on with the buisness of living instaead of the buisness of pandering to chronic malecontents...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 10:25 am

I do agree many have a double standard

Look at chappelle's show haha if a white guy did that - guaranteed riots

I just reconsidered this issue though

Basically no one knew here what "Prussian Blue" as a music group was until this post, showing that they are in a media/musical sense, basically ireelevant

So what is the REAL importance of the issue? These are young children in today's world and still they are obviously racist and have a severe misunderstanding of history

The importance:
How could a young child in today's world have such an old bias?

Their teaching from a severely manipulative family and propoganda-style homeschooling

read the articles, they learned out of 1950's schoolbooks which were lacking material of WWII and their family homeschooled their own version

They had no other motivation, no evidence of people from other races attacking them or obviously no time in jail (Acme, I think you siad that's where you view of race changed?)

Their only source was a family of brainwashing.

So the inportance here is to identify the source of hate in shockingly young girls and try to find a solution.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 8th, 2006, 11:18 am

End Violence NOW wrote:I do agree many have a double standard

Look at chappelle's show haha if a white guy did that - guaranteed riots

I just reconsidered this issue though

Basically no one knew here what "Prussian Blue" as a music group was until this post, showing that they are in a media/musical sense, basically ireelevant

So what is the REAL importance of the issue? These are young children in today's world and still they are obviously racist and have a severe misunderstanding of history

The importance:

Their teaching from a severely manipulative family and propoganda-style homeschooling

read the articles, they learned out of 1950's schoolbooks which were lacking material of WWII and their family homeschooled their own version

They had no other motivation, no evidence of people from other races attacking them or obviously no time in jail (Acme, I think you siad that's where you view of race changed?)

Their only source was a family of brainwashing.

So the inportance here is to identify the source of hate in shockingly young girls and try to find a solution.

There are many who dont see it that way though. what one would call bias the other would call self preservation thinking. Does that make sense. Many feel the bias began AFTER ww 2.

Speaking of manipulation, try the public school system. The crap the shove down kids throats today? and the evidence is in, punlic schools are a failure ON EVERY FRONT. Propoganda??????? Please look at the drivel they try and force down kids throats today, " Everyone is equal" if everyone is equal then wouldnt the grading sustem be irrelevant? Everyone gets an " A ". Its just not true...

These texts are way more relevent and on target because they havent been edited to fit an adgenda of political correctness. They were written much closer to the time of the event so they are tarnished and manipulated to fit the new world order approved version of things.

They had no other motivation, no evidence of people from other races attacking them or obviously no time in jail

I dont know that they preach the destruction of other races, I could be wrong but are they not just for the preservation and advancement of the white race? And really all you need to do is turn on the TV and see that exclusivity of BET and so forth in order to plant the idea that white people should think in their own best interest as all other races do. I mean to me this is not a concept that is always born of hate..

So the inportance here is to identify the source of hate in shockingly young girls and try to find a solution

Again Im not real up on them but from what their web site shows Im not so sure they are little hate machines so much as they are being raised with a racial conciousness just like a black kid who's parents have pictures of Malcolm and Dr. King on their walls.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 12:01 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote: How could a young child in today's world have such an old bias?

There are many who dont see it that way though. what one would call bias the other would call self preservation thinking. Does that make sense. Many feel the bias began AFTER ww 2.
No, because no one ever threatened them or attacked them, so what is the motivation for "self preservation" in such a manner? If they were threatened by other races in their homes or something, maybe this would be more understandable, but they weren't.
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: Their teaching from a severely manipulative family and propoganda-style homeschooling

Speaking of manipulation, try the public school system. The crap the shove down kids throats today? and the evidence is in, punlic schools are a failure ON EVERY FRONT. Propoganda??????? Please look at the drivel they try and force down kids throats today, " Everyone is equal" if everyone is equal then wouldnt the grading sustem be irrelevant? Everyone gets an " A ". Its just not true...
They tell everyone that because that is a simple version of a fact they later learn

Everyone should be treated (at the very least during the first meeting and in court) equally.

However, many kids don't even understand the concept of equality much less human dignitiy
Ever see a kid complain that he/she only got $10 while the other kid got two $5 bills? Ya. They're kinda goofy like that. That's why in elementary school they just say that to prevent bias. Later on they learn about the natrual rights and human dignity.
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: read the articles, they learned out of 1950's schoolbooks which were lacking material of WWII and their family homeschooled their own version

These texts are way more relevent and on target because they havent been edited to fit an adgenda of political correctness. They were written much closer to the time of the event so they are tarnished and manipulated to fit the new world order approved version of things.
?? That's not what I meant. The 1950's books didn't include much of the information of WWII, books back then weren't updated constantly like books now, basically it's like having last year's textbook to research 9/11, and that is 2005, so it should be unbiased about 9/11?
Of course, considering it has virtually no information on 9/11 other than "it happened and triggered a war on terrorism" which lasts about 2 paragraphs (my nephew's in high school)

Basically those textbooks had basically VERY little information on WWII, which left the family to fil lin the blanks
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: They had no other motivation, no evidence of people from other races attacking them or obviously no time in jail

I dont know that they preach the destruction of other races, I could be wrong but are they not just for the preservation and advancement of the white race? And really all you need to do is turn on the TV and see that exclusivity of BET and so forth in order to plant the idea that white people should think in their own best interest as all other races do. I mean to me this is not a concept that is always born of hate..

Then you don't know what you're talking about
Thos two girls praise Hitler's work. "Prussian Blue" itself was taken not only from the blue eyes, but from the residue left on the gas chambers of the Holocaust (and possibly defending hitler since "revisionists" say not enough prussian blue was on the walls of the gas chambers to have killed that many Jews).
They say that the Holocaust was a good thing, and in one song they glorify social engineering to eliminate other races and have only Aryans remaining. This is silent genocide, NOT self preservation.
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
So the inportance here is to identify the source of hate in shockingly young girls and try to find a solution

Again Im not real up on them but from what their web site shows Im not so sure they are little hate machines so much as they are being raised with a racial conciousness just like a black kid who's parents have pictures of Malcolm and Dr. King on their walls.
Look at their website, they go far beyond that and say that other races should die out and leave only Aryans. They aren't about white civil rights and white empowerment, they are about social genocide.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 8th, 2006, 2:13 pm

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you of another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

On that point, April Gaede and Ted Shaw apparently agree.

"Well, all children pretty much espouse their parents' attitudes," she said. "We're white nationalists and of course that's a part of our life and I'm going to share that part of my life with my children."

Since they began singing, the girls have become such a force in the white nationalist movement, that David Duke — the former presidential candidate, one-time Ku-Klux-Klan grand wizard and outspoken white supremacist — uses the twins to draw a crowd.

Prussian Blue supporter Erich Gliebe, operator of one of the nation's most notorious hate music labels, Resistance Records, hopes younger performers like Lynx and Lamb will help expand the base of the White Nationalist cause.

"Eleven and 12 years old," he said, "I think that's the perfect age to start grooming kids and instill in them a strong racial identity."

Gliebe, who targets young, mainstream white rockers at music festivals like this past summer's "Ozzfest," says he uses music to get his message out.

But with names like Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans, these tunes are far more extreme than the ones sung by Lamb and Lynx.

"We give them a CD, we give them something as simple as a stick, they can go to our Web site and see other music and download some of our music," said Gliebe. "To me, that's the best propaganda tool for our youth."

A Taste for Hate

Gliebe says he hopes that as younger racist listeners mature, so will their tastes for harder, angrier music like that of Shawn Sugg of Max Resist.

One of Sugg's songs is a fantasy piece about a possible future racial war that goes: "Let the cities burn, let the streets run red, if you ain't white you'll be dead."

"I'd like to compare it to gangsta rap," explained Sugg, "where they glorify, you know, shooting n****** and pimping whores."

Sugg shrugs off criticism that music like his should not be handed out to schoolyard children, arguing that "it's just music, it's not like you're handing out AK-47s."

Perhaps not, but Shaw says it's the ideas in the music that are dangerous.

"When you talk about people being dead if they're not white," said Shaw, "I don't think there is much question that that is hateful."

A Place to Call Home

Despite the success of Prussian Blue and bands like Max Resist within the White Nationalism movement, most Americans don't accept their racist message.

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina — the white ones.

The girls' donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphlet promoting their group and beliefs — some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.

Last month, the girls were scheduled to perform at the local county fair in their hometown. But when some people in the community protested, Prussian Blue was removed from the line-up.

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 8th, 2006, 2:17 pm

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina — the white ones.

Racist charity...oh Lawd!!

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 8th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you of another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

On that point, April Gaede and Ted Shaw apparently agree.

"Well, all children pretty much espouse their parents' attitudes," she said. "We're white nationalists and of course that's a part of our life and I'm going to share that part of my life with my children."

Since they began singing, the girls have become such a force in the white nationalist movement, that David Duke — the former presidential candidate, one-time Ku-Klux-Klan grand wizard and outspoken white supremacist — uses the twins to draw a crowd.

Prussian Blue supporter Erich Gliebe, operator of one of the nation's most notorious hate music labels, Resistance Records, hopes younger performers like Lynx and Lamb will help expand the base of the White Nationalist cause.

"Eleven and 12 years old," he said, "I think that's the perfect age to start grooming kids and instill in them a strong racial identity."

Gliebe, who targets young, mainstream white rockers at music festivals like this past summer's "Ozzfest," says he uses music to get his message out.

But with names like Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans, these tunes are far more extreme than the ones sung by Lamb and Lynx.

"We give them a CD, we give them something as simple as a stick, they can go to our Web site and see other music and download some of our music," said Gliebe. "To me, that's the best propaganda tool for our youth."

A Taste for Hate

Gliebe says he hopes that as younger racist listeners mature, so will their tastes for harder, angrier music like that of Shawn Sugg of Max Resist.

One of Sugg's songs is a fantasy piece about a possible future racial war that goes: "Let the cities burn, let the streets run red, if you ain't white you'll be dead."

"I'd like to compare it to gangsta rap," explained Sugg, "where they glorify, you know, shooting n****** and pimping whores."

Sugg shrugs off criticism that music like his should not be handed out to schoolyard children, arguing that "it's just music, it's not like you're handing out AK-47s."

Perhaps not, but Shaw says it's the ideas in the music that are dangerous.

"When you talk about people being dead if they're not white," said Shaw, "I don't think there is much question that that is hateful."

A Place to Call Home

Despite the success of Prussian Blue and bands like Max Resist within the White Nationalism movement, most Americans don't accept their racist message.

The girls' donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphlet promoting their group and beliefs — some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.

Last month, the girls were scheduled to perform at the local county fair in their hometown. But when some people in the community protested, Prussian Blue was removed from the line-up.

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up

Rudolph Hess tried to make a peace treaty with England and was captured in transit. Who doesnt know that?

And Im still waiting for someone to show me where they are spreading hate. When I think of spreading hate I think of " Hate Rock like Skrewdriver and the like. You still have not shown me where these two are spreading hate. Whats interesting about the above article is the way they tried to innertwine the two girl with being The Angry Aryans and Max Resist. It is written in a way as to leave you with the impression that they are one and the same in they way they express their views. Its cleverly written hype..Still doesnt hold water to the educated reader though...
Sorry kids this only furthers the cause

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 8th, 2006, 4:14 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: How could a young child in today's world have such an old bias?

No, because no one ever threatened them or attacked them, so what is the motivation for "self preservation" in such a manner? If they were threatened by other races in their homes or something, maybe this would be more understandable, but they weren't.
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: Their teaching from a severely manipulative family and propoganda-style homeschooling

They tell everyone that because that is a simple version of a fact they later learn

Everyone should be treated (at the very least during the first meeting and in court) equally.

However, many kids don't even understand the concept of equality much less human dignitiy
Ever see a kid complain that he/she only got $10 while the other kid got two $5 bills? Ya. They're kinda goofy like that. That's why in elementary school they just say that to prevent bias. Later on they learn about the natrual rights and human dignity.
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: read the articles, they learned out of 1950's schoolbooks which were lacking material of WWII and their family homeschooled their own version

?? That's not what I meant. The 1950's books didn't include much of the information of WWII, books back then weren't updated constantly like books now, basically it's like having last year's textbook to research 9/11, and that is 2005, so it should be unbiased about 9/11?
Of course, considering it has virtually no information on 9/11 other than "it happened and triggered a war on terrorism" which lasts about 2 paragraphs (my nephew's in high school)

Basically those textbooks had basically VERY little information on WWII, which left the family to fil lin the blanks
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: They had no other motivation, no evidence of people from other races attacking them or obviously no time in jail

Thos two girls praise Hitler's work. "Prussian Blue" itself was taken not only from the blue eyes, but from the residue left on the gas chambers of the Holocaust (and possibly defending hitler since "revisionists" say not enough prussian blue was on the walls of the gas chambers to have killed that many Jews).
They say that the Holocaust was a good thing, and in one song they glorify social engineering to eliminate other races and have only Aryans remaining. This is silent genocide, NOT self preservation.
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:

Look at their website, they go far beyond that and say that other races should die out and leave only Aryans. They aren't about white civil rights and white empowerment, they are about social genocide.

But they are. The self preservation they speak of is the genetic gene pool. This has come under attack in every media outlet there is. If you openly say, I like to only date white men and your a white woman, your just a racist, out of date, out of the loop bitch. Where as a racially mixed couple is seen as cool, hip, in style and NO ONE will ever say anything about it because of being labled.

They say that the Holocaust was a good thing, and in one song they glorify social engineering to eliminate other races and have only Aryans remaining. This is silent genocide, NOT self preservation

I praise some of Hitlers work as well. And anyone with critical thinking capacity should too. His ability to galvanize his people with love of their nation in such a short time span is unsurpassed in history. You see this is the problem, all that is offered is an unbalanced totally biased view on it all. That leaves intelligent people suspicious and in many cases they then dont belive anything from the other side even if there is truth in there.
I didnt know about the " prussian blue " thing and Im still reading everything on their website to try and find all this hate. Could you copy and paste from there for me, Im not seeing it.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » January 8th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Here is some more mainstream definitions and descriptions of Prussian Blue. No maybe your the one who is a little grandiose in beliving the gas chamber story about Prussian Blue. Who knows?

http://www.sewanee.edu/chem/Chem&Art/De ... ssian_Blue

http://painting.about.com/cs/colourtheo ... anblue.htm

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/pdf/pru ... ian%20Blue'

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 4:35 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Here is some more mainstream definitions and descriptions of Prussian Blue. No maybe your the one who is a little grandiose in beliving the gas chamber story about Prussian Blue. Who knows?

http://www.sewanee.edu/chem/Chem&Art/De ... ssian_Blue

http://painting.about.com/cs/colourtheo ... anblue.htm

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/pdf/pru ... ian%20Blue'
lol I was going off the wikipedia explanation of their name, it said it was an inspiration for the name

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 6:39 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:No, because no one ever threatened them or attacked them, so what is the motivation for "self preservation" in such a manner? If they were threatened by other races in their homes or something, maybe this would be more understandable, but they weren't.

But they are. The self preservation they speak of is the genetic gene pool. This has come under attack in every media outlet there is. If you openly say, I like to only date white men and your a white woman, your just a racist, out of date, out of the loop bitch. Where as a racially mixed couple is seen as cool, hip, in style and NO ONE will ever say anything about it because of being labled.

The media doesn't equal the public, there is a limit
Almost every mixed couple had serious problems with their families and got harrassed seriously at least once, including me and my ex, to the point I got in a serious fight with her best friend because he wouldn't shut up about it
Being a hardcore Nazi facist style racist will get you labeled, but it's still considered perfectly okay to think that relationships should be seperated to a point and they're this retarded idea that being "racist" is wrong but that being "racial" is okay?

Actually Acme, I think you claimed to be "racial" but not a true "racist" right? Most people are like you then, just not as upfront about their ideas, but I think that's more to do with common courtesy than their inner ideas, I would rather have someone be upfront about it than everyone I realized later on were racist

The only race that really gets away with mixing is latinAs, not latinOs either, but latinAs hahahahahaha

They say that the Holocaust was a good thing, and in one song they glorify social engineering to eliminate other races and have only Aryans remaining. This is silent genocide, NOT self preservation

I praise some of Hitlers work as well. And anyone with critical thinking capacity should too. His ability to galvanize his people with love of their nation in such a short time span is unsurpassed in history. You see this is the problem, all that is offered is an unbalanced totally biased view on it all. That leaves intelligent people suspicious and in many cases they then dont belive anything from the other side even if there is truth in there.
I didnt know about the " prussian blue " thing and Im still reading everything on their website to try and find all this hate. Could you copy and paste from there for me, Im not seeing it.
Because there are better ways to galvanize a people than racism. IE national pride does not require an enemy, though admittedly this is the quickest and easiest way to do it. The ideal way would be pride in a nation's history and in accomplishments. For example the moon landing brought a lot of American pride just like Sputnik brought Russia pride. Admittedly this was a rivalry with an enemy but the galvanization came more from pride in "American ingenuity" than "f--- Russians" because no Russians were harmed in the making of Apollo 11 lol
Robert Matthews knew the Truth
He knew what he had to do
He set an example with Courage so bold
We'll never let that fire grow cold
What do you think is the most important social issue facing the white race right now? Do you have any songs that address this issue?
Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good-quality white people being born. It seems like smart white girls who have good eugenics are more interested in making money in a career or partying than getting married and having a family. And yes, we are working on some new songs about this issue.

Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.
Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.
This was from an interview

In another interview they outright said Hitler's eugenics and purification of genes was a good program but I'm still looking for the exact words

They also admitted this though:
Do you feel the need to tone down your politics when playing for certain crowds?
It's not that we're embarrassed about our message or our songs that are more obviously pro-white, it's that we know that if certain people complained about the content of our songs (like if we use the term "Aryan"), we might not be allowed to play again at that venue.
Which is probably why their lyrics are toned down compared to their interviews

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 6:41 pm

In "The Stranger", they say that basically they would rather have an evil Aryan than a good non-Aryan (black) in their house.

They mellow out the way they say it, I guess they are "apologetic" racists lol weird

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 16th, 2006, 3:39 pm

AMEN!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 16th, 2006, 5:22 pm

^lol

Already I am a counter-example of that, I don't like Guerillas in the Mist for just that reason, they keep talking about kill white devils and sh*t

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 16th, 2006, 8:42 pm

Acme do you have a black fetish? you always talk shit about black people even more so than the blacks who you bash for doing the same to whites. You act like blacks (and all blacks) only have beef with whites. blacks have most of thier beef with their own kind. The trash you post is unbelieveable, "I like smart ambitious black people", 2 seconds later, "these knuckledraggers". What kinda shit is that. You don't like any black people if you can call them racial epithets. You don't even see those black "leaders" you hate so much saying shit like, "I like white people who are cool with blacks, but to hell with them other honkeys!" You know why, cause it's idiotic, and the true example of a double-standard. You get mad at Christina for posting shit about white racism, because supposedly she is siding with the "darkies", but let me ask you something, should I support something that is wrong just to side with my race? I don't think so.

I mean the shit you say and most white supremacist say is fuckin retarded. if blacks are stupid and all this other trash, you shouldn't have to worry about them. Because they mainly kill and hurt themselves with occasional spilling into other populations. What you should worry about is those subversive whites who have the means and the will to go to war with your precious beliefs. And if you shave a monkeys hair of he'll be white, so I don't get that jail slang knuckledragger BS. if you want to have intelligent conversations lets have them but stop the insults.

P.S. and EndviolenceNow, you say your against all racism but I don't see you commenting on Acme's repeated racist remarks, I just see you attacking blacks to reassure Acme's sentiments. If your against racism, you tell that fool to stop calling people namaes and say fuck black racism. Not, oh it's cool you repeatedly call blacks names but I'm against racism, so I'm just gonna attack black racism.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 16th, 2006, 9:54 pm

I just said that because they keep accusing everyone who attacks them of having a double standard.

I argued against their racist stuff earlier in this same thread, so then they post the "your only doing this to white racists" so I am just using that as a counter to their counter-example.