The Biggest Jewish mass murderer in History!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Biggest Jewish mass murderer in History!

Unread post by shadoworder » January 21st, 2006, 12:10 am

Lazar Kaganovich: Stalin's Mass Murderer
American Times Today

Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich (Kogan), of Jewish descent, was born in Kubany, near Kiev, Ukraine, in 1893. In 1911 he joined the Jewish-founded Communist Party and became involved with the Bolsheviks. Kaganovich took an active part in the 1917 takeover of Christian Russia by Communism and rose rapidly in the Party hierarchy.

From 1925 to 1928, he was first secretary of the party organization in Ukraine and by 1930 was a full member of the Politburo.

Kaganovich was one of a small group of Stalin's top sadists pushing for very high rates of collectivization after 1929. He became Stalin's butcher of Christian Russians during the late 1920s and early 1930s when the Kremlin launched its war against the kulaks (small landowners who were Christians) and implemented a ruthless policy of land collectivization. The resulting state-organized forced famine, was a planned genocide and killed 7,000,000 Ukrainians between 1932 and 1933, and inflicted enormous suffering on the Soviet Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan.

Josef Stalin (Dzhugashvili) altered census figures to hide the millions of famine deaths when the Ukraine and northern Caucasus region had an extremely poor harvest in 1932, just as Stalin was demanding heavy requisitions of grain to sell abroad to finance his industrialization program which was on top of enforced collective farming of 1929. Stalin is conservatively estimated to have been responsible for the murder and/or starvation of 40,000,000 Russians and Ukrainians during his reign of terror, while the total deaths resulting from the de-kulaklization and famine, by way of Kaganovich, can be conservatively estimated at about 14,500,000.

On any analysis, Kaganovich, was one of the worst mass murderers in history, and little wonder that during World War II large numbers of Ukrainians greeted the Germans as liberators, with many joining the Waffen-SS to keep Communism from enslaving all of Europe.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2006, 6:52 am

Stalin really was a sick motherfucker....

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 22nd, 2006, 12:31 am

Sentenza wrote:Stalin really was a sick motherfucker....
Mao tse-Tung of China wasnt too far behind,He may have actually killed even more people.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2006, 12:51 pm

Well the 20th Century really was weird. It had the three biggest mass murderers of all time at the same time.... Hitler, Stalin and Mao...
Something must have been wrong.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2006, 2:43 pm

Sentenza wrote:Well the 20th Century really was weird. It had the three biggest mass murderers of all time at the same time.... Hitler, Stalin and Mao...
Something must have been wrong.
They all were sick men.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2006, 4:09 pm

But the way he stresses "jewish" in the Thread name jsut makes me a bit curious.
That implicates that he was a mass murderer cause he was a jew.
Nobody would refer to Hitler as a christian mass murderer.

That guy above was a communist as far as i understood.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2006, 4:27 pm

Sentenza wrote:But the way he stresses "jewish" in the Thread name jsut makes me a bit curious.

You are right....and has me curious also.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 23rd, 2006, 6:15 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:But the way he stresses "jewish" in the Thread name jsut makes me a bit curious.

I find it hilarious Christina,considering that you are jewish, that instead of condemning him or acknowledging that some Jews participated in Mass murder and genocide(just like the evil Germans)you are instead indulging in sleight of hand by criticizing the article or(in previous posts) insulting me.Why dont you condemn him and other jews who participated in this kind of behavior??your pal sentenza,who claims to be German,has condemned his people for their behavior during the Third Reich,Why cant you do the same with your own peoples behavior under Stalin??

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2006, 6:35 pm

shadoworder wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

I find it hilarious Christina,considering that you are jewish, that instead of condemning him or acknowledging that some Jews participated in Mass murder and genocide(just like the evil Germans)you are instead indulging in sleight of hand by criticizing the article or(in previous posts) insulting me.Why dont you condemn him and other jews who participated in this kind of behavior??your pal sentenza,who claims to be German,has condemned his people for their behavior during the Third Reich,Why cant you do the same with your own peoples behavior under Stalin??
Excuse me? I believe I did when I said they "were all sick men" did I not?

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 23rd, 2006, 6:48 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
shadoworder wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

No you didnt,you said that in reference to what sentenza said about Stalin,Mao and Hitler,who were all gentiles,this thread is about Lazar M.Kaganovich and this all goes back to what i said in the other thread about the Silence that lingers over the role Jews played in establishingCommunism,and more specifically what a lot of them did under Stalin.Neither in this thread or the other have you condemned these guys,Why??

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2006, 7:04 pm

shadoworder wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
shadoworder wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

No you didnt,you said that in reference to what sentenza said about Stalin,Mao and Hitler,who were all gentiles,this thread is about Lazar M.Kaganovich and this all goes back to what i said in the other thread about the Silence that lingers over the role Jews played in establishingCommunism,and more specifically what a lot of them did under Stalin.Neither in this thread or the other have you condemned these guys,Why??
Listen dude, let me make myself perfectly crystal clear JUST FOR YOU :roll:.......it is my opinion that any mass murderer is a sick f*ck, I do not care what their religion or ethinticity is, they are all just as sick as the next.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 23rd, 2006, 7:04 pm

"Nobody would refer to Hitler as a christian mass murderer" :shock:
What rock have you been living under??Ive seen him condemned as a Christian mass murderer,a Catholic mass murderer,a german mass murderer,a white mass murderer,a right wing mass murderer etc,etc.
and Ive observed a certain people condemn ALL Germans,Whites,Catholics and Christians as being responsible for the Holocaust,and I dont mean just those who were there during the War,but even Germans,whites,catholics and christains who were born after the war "owe" them for the Holocaust.
you are so fucken brainwashed that you cant even see the point im trying to make by my post about Lazar Kaganovich
and being Jewish is not the same as being a christian or some other religion,Jews are an ethnic group.
I really feel sorry for you,thats all i can say and thats all I will say.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2006, 7:22 pm

you are so #%@&$% brainwashed that you cant even see the point im trying to make by my post about Lazar Kaganovich

Uh.....what was you're point?:lol:

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 23rd, 2006, 9:29 pm

"Listen dude, let me make myself perfectly crystal clear JUST FOR YOU .......it is my opinion that any mass murderer is a sick f*ck, I do not care what their religion or ethinticity is, they are all just as sick as the next."

Spare me the rolling eyes,I asked you to specifically condemn them and you still cant do it.Sentenza can explicitly condemn fellow Germans from the past for commiting Murder and Genocide,but you cant seem to explicitly condemn fellow jews from the old Country for similar acts,why am i not surprised?? :roll:
I dont want to hear some detached,generalized,sweeping,across the board condemnation of ALL murderers
I want to see you step up as a jewish Woman and condemn Fellow jews for commiting monstrous,Genocidal acts,thats all.
you know what I mean Christina, the way a lot of your own people in those nazi stories you are always posting here expect Gentiles to apologize over and over and over again about the 6 Million.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2006, 11:10 pm

shadoworder wrote:"Listen dude, let me make myself perfectly crystal clear JUST FOR YOU .......it is my opinion that any mass murderer is a sick f*ck, I do not care what their religion or ethinticity is, they are all just as sick as the next."

Spare me the rolling eyes,I asked you to specifically condemn them and you still cant do it.Sentenza can explicitly condemn fellow Germans from the past for commiting Murder and Genocide,but you cant seem to explicitly condemn fellow jews from the old Country for similar acts,why am i not surprised?? :roll:
I dont want to hear some detached,generalized,sweeping,across the board condemnation of ALL murderers
I want to see you step up as a jewish Woman and condemn Fellow jews for commiting monstrous,Genocidal acts,thats all.
you know what I mean Christina, the way a lot of your own people in those nazi stories you are always posting here expect Gentiles to apologize over and over and over again about the 6 Million.

I condemn any mass murderer......even a Jewish one.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2006, 11:44 pm

shadoworder wrote:

you are so #%@&$% brainwashed that you cant even see the point im trying to make by my post about Lazar Kaganovich
and being Jewish is not the same as being a christian or some other religion,Jews are an ethnic group.
Is that so? So tell me, how does this ethnic group typically look like?

The truth is Jews are NOT an ethnic group but Judsaism is a religion. Biiig difference. Thats a fairy tale and lets me know where you are coming from.
And i dont blame every German/white/whatever for the Holocaust. But i will not allow anyone to talk like Hitler was a good guy. Same goes for Stalin and Mao and those other guys.
Do i blame all chinese for Mao? Now i dont. But i blame people who havent learned out of the past. Thats the least that people shpuld do when making mistakes.

And by the way, i think Ariel Sharon was a brutal man aswell. So what? Every country/religion has its share of crazy people.
It is really news to me, that religion played any role in communism.
In fact people were imprisoned in Gulags and killed for practising religion.
This also applies to Jews.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 24th, 2006, 12:08 am

Sentenza wrote:
shadoworder wrote:

Is that so? So tell me, how does this ethnic group typically look like?

The truth is Jews are NOT an ethnic group but Judsaism is a religion. Biiig difference. Thats a fairy tale and lets me know where you are coming from.
And i dont blame every German/white/whatever for the Holocaust. But i will not allow anyone to talk like Hitler was a good guy. Same goes for Stalin and Mao and those other guys.
Do i blame all chinese for Mao? Now i dont. But i blame people who havent learned out of the past. Thats the least that people shpuld do when making mistakes.

And by the way, i think Ariel Sharon was a brutal man aswell. So what? Every country/religion has its share of crazy people.

You have far more patience in responding to him than I do.....lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2006, 7:18 am

Christina Marie wrote:
You have far more patience in responding to him than I do.....lol.
There are just some thing i cant bear. Maybe there are some kids out there reading this and believing it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2006, 7:25 am

shadoworder wrote:

What rock have you been living under??Ive seen him condemned as a Christian mass murderer,a Catholic mass murderer,a german mass murderer,a white mass murderer,a right wing mass murderer etc,etc.
and Ive observed a certain people condemn ALL Germans,Whites,Catholics and Christians as being responsible for the Holocaust,and I dont mean just those who were there during the War,but even Germans,whites,catholics and christains who were born after the war "owe" them for the Holocaust.
Here are some sources about Stalin and Jews. Tell me are they all fake or part of the jewish conspiracy?

How Stalin, the 'breaker of nations,' hated, murdered Jews
http://washingtontimes.com/books/200308 ... -6895r.htm

Joseph Stalin had a favorite saying by which he lived and multitudes died. It went like this: "est chelovek, est problema, net cheloveka — net problemy." Or, "a person, a problem; no person — no problem." Millions of people in the Soviet Union became un-persons during his quarter-century rule. While the Georgian-born Stalin didn't particularly favor one nationality over another during his reign of terror, he was a "breaker of nations," as in Robert Conquest's book title — and he had a particular hatred for Soviet Jews. Stalin's own daughter, Svetlana, attested to that psychosis:
"His anti-Semitism surely originated from the long years of struggle with Trotsky and his supporters,. What was originally political hate gradually became a feeling of racial hatred against all Jews, without exception."

Stalin was planning his own version of the Holocaust to rid the U.S.S.R. of its Jewish citizens
http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/history/stalin.htm

This site might apply to you the most:
http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Lol they are confusing Judaism with nationality (on purpose?). Says it all.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/bolshevik-canard/
The typical response of the antisemite is to pick out a few prominent Bolsheviks and claim without evidence that they were Jewish. That Trotsky was a Jew is true, but antisemites forget to note that he was one of the early and strongest critics of Stalin and that this criticism cost him his life. Perhaps, a few of the fewer than 1000 Jews who were early members of the Party were indeed in leadership positions, but as Aristotle assures us, "One swallow does not a summer make."

and so on and so on.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » January 24th, 2006, 2:11 pm

ummm
this article is on some propaganda shit
i won't even get into it
i can break down everything you said...but what will that do?

second JEWS are a racial group...just not a NATIONALITY
judaism is a religion

not all jews practice the religion

i can prove that jews are a racial group too

when we are born...jews that is...we are tested for certain things that only exist in jews...
we have enzymes that only exist in greeks, africans and saphardic jews(us safards at least)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2006, 3:23 pm

This is what scientists say:

Outline of Human Racial Classification:

I. Capoid or Khoisanid Subspecies of southern Africa

A. Khoid (Hottentot) race
B. Sanid (Bushmen) race

II. Congoid Subspecies of sub-Saharan Africa

A. Central Congoid race (Geographic center and origin in the Congo river basin)

1. Palaecongoid subrace (the Congo river basin: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Congo, Angola)
2. Sudanid subrace (western Africa: Niger, Mali, Senegal, Guinea)
3. Nilotid subrace (southern Sudan; the ancient Nubians were of this subrace)
4. Kafrid or Bantid subrace (east and south Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Natal)

B. Bambutid race (African Pygmies)
C. Aethiopid race (Ethiopia, Somalia; hybridized with Caucasoids)

III. Caucasoid or Europid Subspecies (Geographic distribution centered in the Caucasus mountains)

A. Mediterranid race

1. West Mediterranean or Iberid subrace (Spain, Portugal, Corsica, Sardinia, and coastal areas of Morocco and Tunisia; the Atlanto-Mediterranean peoples who expanded over much of the Atlantic coastal regions of Europe during the Mesolithic period were a branch of this subrace)

2. East Mediterranean or Pontid subrace (Black Sea coast of Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria; Aegean coasts of Greece and Turkey)

3. Dinaricized Mediterraneans (Residual mixed types resulting from the blending of Mediterranids with Dinarics, Alpines or Armenids; not a unified type, has much regional variation; predominant element [over 60%] in Sicily and southern Italy, principal element in Turkey [35%], important element in western Syria, Lebanon and central Italy, common in northern Italy. The ancient Cappadocian Mediterranean subrace of Anatolia was dinaricized during the Bronze Age [second millennium B.C.] and is a major contributor to this type in modern Turkey.)

4. South Mediterranean or Saharid subrace (predominant in Algeria and Libya, important in Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt)

5. Orientalid or Arabid subrace (predominant in Arabia, major element from Egypt to Syria, primary in northern Sudan, important in Iraq, predominant element among the Oriental Jews)

B. Dinaric race (predominant in western Balkans [Dinaric Mountains] and northern Italy, important in the Czech Republic, eastern and southern Switzerland, western Austria and eastern Ukraine)
C. Alpine race (predominant element in Luxembourg, primary in Bavaria and Bohemia, important in France, Hungary, eastern and southern Switzerland)
D. Ladogan race (named after Lake Ladoga; indigenous to Russia; includes Lappish subrace of arctic Europe)
E. Nordish or Northern European race (various subraces in the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Belgium; predominant element in Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Finland and the Baltic States; majority in Austria and Russia; minority in France, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary; outlined in detail in The Nordish Race)
F. Armenid race (predominant element in Armenia, common in Syria, Lebanon and northern Iraq, primary element among the Ashkenazic Jews)
G. Turanid race (partially hybridized with Mongoloids; predominant element in Kazakhstan.; common in Hungary and Turkey)
H. Irano-Afghan race (predominant in Iran and Afghanistan, primary element in Iraq, common [25%] in Turkey)
I. Indic or Nordindid race (Pakistan and northern India)
J. Dravidic race (India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka [Ceylon]; ancient stabilized Indic-Veddoid [Australoid] blend)

IV. Australoid Subspecies

A. Veddoid race (remnant Australoid population in central and southern India)
B. Negritos (remnants in Malaysia and the Philippines)
C. Melanesian race (New Guinea, Papua, Solomon Islands)
D. Australian-Tasmanian race (Australian Aborigines)

V. Mongoloid Subspecies

A. Northeast Asian race (various subraces in China, Manchuria, Korea and Japan)
B. Southeast Asian race (various subraces in Indochina, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, some partly hybridized with Australoids)
C. Micronesian-Polynesian race (hybridized with Australoids)
D. Ainuid race (remnants of aboriginal population in northern Japan)
E. Tungid race (Mongolia and Siberia, Eskimos)
F. Amerindian race (American Indians; various subraces)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2006, 3:30 pm

You will find Jews scattered among different races. And you know why? Because it is a religion.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 24th, 2006, 9:58 pm

"Is that so? So tell me, how does this ethnic group typically look like?

This also applies to Jews.[/quote]

What do they look like??Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous,since when is appearence synonomous with ethnicity?Swedes are all supposed to be tall and blonde,but ive met many who are the opposite.Italians are usually depicted with dark hair and Eyes,but ive met blonde and redheaded Italians,Ive seen Iranians and Turks who look completely 100% European too,that is nothing to go by.Evry Jewish person ive ever met in my life(and ive met plenty)define themselves as Jewish whether they practiced judaism,satanism,wicca or were straight-up athiests,If Jews are simply a religion why do so many prominent Jews always lament the fact that jews are dwindling in numbers,why havent i ever heard any Jewish group advocate a recruitment drive to get Gentiles to convert to judaism??When Catholics complain that they are losing parishioners the idea is to get more people to convert,show me an example of ANY jewish Religous group/organiztion that is trying to recruit Gentiles to fatten up the numbers of Jews?why do jews express pride in the achievements of Albert einstein and Freud who were both Athiests??why in order to be eligible for the law of return in Isreal must you must have a jewish mother??why is it illegal for jews and nonjews to marry in Isreal??why do they define themselves as a people or a nation??why do they talk about'jewish culture'??ive never heard of catholic culture or protestant culture. :roll:
oh and jews were placed and killed in the Gulag??well guess what genius?Hitler placed and killed plenty of Germans in concentration camps so did that make him antigerman??the only time this jews-are-a-religion crap is trotted out is when some negative jewish person/pesons are being discussed,if its somebody who has achieved something good or great and he has any jewish ancestry hes considered jewish,even if he is a born again xtian or an athiest.I never said that YOU blame all germans/whites/gentiles for the Holocaust,but that organized jewish groups do,cant you read english dude?Im not blaming jews for what happened under stalin either ,im saying that a disproportionate amount of them participated in that and that they should be held accountable ESPECIALLY by their own people.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 24th, 2006, 10:05 pm

Sentenza wrote:This is what scientists say:

Outline of Human Racial Classification:

I. Capoid or Khoisanid Subspecies of southern Africa

A. Khoid (Hottentot) race
B. Sanid (Bushmen) race

II. Congoid Subspecies of sub-Saharan Africa

A. Central Congoid race (Geographic center and origin in the Congo river basin)

1. Palaecongoid subrace (the Congo river basin: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Congo, Angola)
2. Sudanid subrace (western Africa: Niger, Mali, Senegal, Guinea)
3. Nilotid subrace (southern Sudan; the ancient Nubians were of this subrace)
4. Kafrid or Bantid subrace (east and south Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Natal)

B. Bambutid race (African Pygmies)
C. Aethiopid race (Ethiopia, Somalia; hybridized with Caucasoids)

III. Caucasoid or Europid Subspecies (Geographic distribution centered in the Caucasus mountains)

A. Mediterranid race

1. West Mediterranean or Iberid subrace (Spain, Portugal, Corsica, Sardinia, and coastal areas of Morocco and Tunisia; the Atlanto-Mediterranean peoples who expanded over much of the Atlantic coastal regions of Europe during the Mesolithic period were a branch of this subrace)

2. East Mediterranean or Pontid subrace (Black Sea coast of Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria; Aegean coasts of Greece and Turkey)

3. Dinaricized Mediterraneans (Residual mixed types resulting from the blending of Mediterranids with Dinarics, Alpines or Armenids; not a unified type, has much regional variation; predominant element [over 60%] in Sicily and southern Italy, principal element in Turkey [35%], important element in western Syria, Lebanon and central Italy, common in northern Italy. The ancient Cappadocian Mediterranean subrace of Anatolia was dinaricized during the Bronze Age [second millennium B.C.] and is a major contributor to this type in modern Turkey.)

4. South Mediterranean or Saharid subrace (predominant in Algeria and Libya, important in Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt)

5. Orientalid or Arabid subrace (predominant in Arabia, major element from Egypt to Syria, primary in northern Sudan, important in Iraq, predominant element among the Oriental Jews)

B. Dinaric race (predominant in western Balkans [Dinaric Mountains] and northern Italy, important in the Czech Republic, eastern and southern Switzerland, western Austria and eastern Ukraine)
C. Alpine race (predominant element in Luxembourg, primary in Bavaria and Bohemia, important in France, Hungary, eastern and southern Switzerland)
D. Ladogan race (named after Lake Ladoga; indigenous to Russia; includes Lappish subrace of arctic Europe)
E. Nordish or Northern European race (various subraces in the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Belgium; predominant element in Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Finland and the Baltic States; majority in Austria and Russia; minority in France, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary; outlined in detail in The Nordish Race)
F. Armenid race (predominant element in Armenia, common in Syria, Lebanon and northern Iraq, primary element among the Ashkenazic Jews)
G. Turanid race (partially hybridized with Mongoloids; predominant element in Kazakhstan.; common in Hungary and Turkey)
H. Irano-Afghan race (predominant in Iran and Afghanistan, primary element in Iraq, common [25%] in Turkey)
I. Indic or Nordindid race (Pakistan and northern India)
J. Dravidic race (India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka [Ceylon]; ancient stabilized Indic-Veddoid [Australoid] blend)

IV. Australoid Subspecies

A. Veddoid race (remnant Australoid population in central and southern India)
B. Negritos (remnants in Malaysia and the Philippines)
C. Melanesian race (New Guinea, Papua, Solomon Islands)
D. Australian-Tasmanian race (Australian Aborigines)

V. Mongoloid Subspecies

A. Northeast Asian race (various subraces in China, Manchuria, Korea and Japan)
B. Southeast Asian race (various subraces in Indochina, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, some partly hybridized with Australoids)
C. Micronesian-Polynesian race (hybridized with Australoids)
D. Ainuid race (remnants of aboriginal population in northern Japan)
E. Tungid race (Mongolia and Siberia, Eskimos)
F. Amerindian race (American Indians; various subraces)
LMAO race and Ethnicity are two different things moron,and they even mention"Ashkenazic Jews"and"oriental Jews"hey where are the Catholics and pagans in this thing you posted??oh thats right,thay are RELIGOUS groups not ethnic,thats why they arent mentioned,but jews are LOL

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 25th, 2006, 12:01 am

Sentenza wrote:
shadoworder wrote:

Here are some sources about Stalin and Jews. Tell me are they all fake or part of the jewish conspiracy?

How Stalin, the 'breaker of nations,' hated, murdered Jews
http://washingtontimes.com/books/200308 ... -6895r.htm

Joseph Stalin had a favorite saying by which he lived and multitudes died. It went like this: "est chelovek, est problema, net cheloveka — net problemy." Or, "a person, a problem; no person — no problem." Millions of people in the Soviet Union became un-persons during his quarter-century rule. While the Georgian-born Stalin didn't particularly favor one nationality over another during his reign of terror, he was a "breaker of nations," as in Robert Conquest's book title — and he had a particular hatred for Soviet Jews.

It says nothing about the fact that stalin would replce
those jewish officers that were purged with other jews,or that he himself was married to a Jewish woman or that he got jews to run the puppet Governments in eastern Europe after world war2,something no commited antisemite would do.Stalin also supported and helped the state of isreal by defying an embargo on weapons sales,and sending them to Isreal thorgh Czheckoslovakia. So stalin had jews killed,he also killed plenty of russians too,so what does that prove??Thir is no eveidence that he planned any so-called Final solution,wheres the proof??I never said that Stalin was jewish,but that he had a lot of jews serving under him,which is a fact.
here is Stalin talking about antisemitism his letter"Anti-Semitism: Reply to an Inquiry of the Jewish News Agency in the United States" dated January 12, 1931 indicated his official position:

In answer to your inquiry: National and racial chauvinism is a vestige of the misanthropic customs characteristic of the period of cannibalism. Anti-semitism, as an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of cannibalism.
Anti-semitism is of advantage to the exploiters as a lightning conductor that deflects the blows aimed by the working people at capitalism. Anti-semitism is dangerous for the working people as being a false path that leads them off the right road and lands them in the jungle. Hence Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable, sworn enemies of anti-semitism.
In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.

about stalins jewish wife;
Stalin's third wife, Rosa, who was Kaganovich's sister;
http://www.biblio.com/books/3453314.html
and also:
Lazar's sister Rosa was Stalin's third wife
http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/kaganovich.html]

Stalin was planning his own version of the Holocaust to rid the U.S.S.R. of its Jewish citizens
http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/history/stalin.htm

WTF this site also claims the jews exploit the holocaust and that it may be a hoax LOL do better research next time and as for the doctors plot and attempt to supposedly kill all of russia jews;
A number of historians claim that the Doctors' plot was intended as the opening of a campaign that would have resulted in the mass deportation of Soviet Jews had Stalin not died on March 5, 1953. Days after Stalin's death the plot was declared a hoax by the Soviet government.

http://www.answers.com/topic/history-of ... viet-union

This site might apply to you the most:
http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

oh so what is says is all BS or antisemitic right??has it ever dawned on you that any criticism of jews is always labeled antisemitic?and that maybe that term is used to deflect criticism??heres what a jewish site says about communism and jews;

Many members of the Bolshevik party were ethnically Jewish, especially in the leadership of the party, and the percentage of Jewish party members among the rival Mensheviks was even higher. The idea of overthrowing the Tsarist regime was attractive to many members of the Jewish intelligentsia http://www.answers.com/topic/history-of ... viet-union

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2006, 12:03 am

shadoworder wrote:"Is that so? So tell me, how does this ethnic group typically look like?

What do they look like??Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous,since when is appearence synonomous with ethnicity?Swedes are all supposed to be tall and blonde,but ive met many who are the opposite.Italians are usually depicted with dark hair and Eyes,but ive met blonde and redheaded Italians,Ive seen Iranians and Turks who look completely 100% European too,that is nothing to go by.Evry Jewish person ive ever met in my life(and ive met plenty)define themselves as Jewish whether they practiced judaism,satanism,wicca or were straight-up athiests,If Jews are simply a religion why do so many prominent Jews always lament the fact that jews are dwindling in numbers,why havent i ever heard any Jewish group advocate a recruitment drive to get Gentiles to convert to judaism??[/quote]

You can convert to Judaism. And they try it: Becoming Jewish

http://www.beingjewish.com/conversion/b ... ewish.html

shadoworder wrote: When Catholics complain that they are losing parishioners the idea is to get more people to convert,show me an example of ANY jewish Religous group/organiztion that is trying to recruit Gentiles to fatten up the numbers of Jews?why do jews express pride in the achievements of Albert einstein and Freud who were both Athiests??

Why do many Christians dislike Jews when Jesus himself was one?
Why do people in general take pride in things they have nothing to do with?

shadoworder wrote: why in order to be eligible for the law of return in Isreal must you must have a jewish mother??

Because Israel is under heavy influence of Zionist, fundamentalistic boneheads. Those kind of people keep believing in fairy tales.

shadoworder wrote: why is it illegal for jews and nonjews to marry in Isreal??

Why is it for Catholics still not allowed to marry a non catholic? This is true, its just that people do not stick to this law by the church anymore.

shadoworder wrote: why do they define themselves as a people or a nation??why do they talk about'jewish culture'??ive never heard of catholic culture or protestant culture. :roll:

But at least you must have heard about Islamic culture?

shadoworder wrote: oh and jews were placed and killed in the Gulag??well guess what genius?Hitler placed and killed plenty of Germans in concentration camps so did that make him antigerman??

No, Mao killed millions of chinese, does that make him anti-chinese? No, but again, explain to me what the laws of Communism said about religion.
Everyone was getting killed in the Gulags so i cant see how this was enforced specifically by jews.

shadoworder wrote: the only time this jews-are-a-religion crap is trotted out is when some negative jewish person/pesons are being discussed,if its somebody who has achieved something good or great and he has any jewish ancestry hes considered jewish,even if he is a born again xtian or an athiest.I never said that YOU blame all germans/whites/gentiles for the Holocaust,but that organized jewish groups do,cant you read english dude?

There are some Jews who believe that they all descended from the people
of Israel. Which is nonsense since many people from various ethnicities have converted to Judaism throughout the time.
Do you believe every statement made by any fundamentalist organization? Or is it that you just want to belive stupid things that jews say?
Do you believe that Israel has to be protected by the US so the Messiah can return to the holy land soon, what some hardcore shristians keep believing?
Do you believe the end of the world is near just because some christians are saying that?

shadoworder wrote: Im not blaming jews for what happened under stalin either ,im saying that a disproportionate amount of them participated in that and that they should be held accountable ESPECIALLY by their own people.
Again, what does Communism say about religion? Did they kill because they were Jews or part of a fucked up political system. I don not get what this has to fdo at all with jews. Do you think Georgians have to be held accountable for that just because Stalin was one?

It is good when my discussion partner gets pissed off. Then i can be sure i said something true.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2006, 12:05 am

So, YOU said Jews are an ethnic group.
So they got to have special jewish attributes. Which are they? Let me know.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 25th, 2006, 12:32 am

You can convert to Judaism. And they try it: Becoming Jewish

http://www.beingjewish.com/conversion/b ... ewish.html

I never said that you cant convert,I said that they dont go out actively recruiting people the way xtians and muslims do

Why do many Christians dislike Jews when Jesus himself was one?
Why do people in general take pride in things they have nothing to do with?

you didnt answer my questions

Because Israel is under heavy influence of Zionist, fundamentalistic boneheads. Those kind of people keep believing in fairy tales.

regardless of whether they are boneheads,its completely consistent with an ethnicity,not just a pure religion like you cliam.
shadoworder wrote: why is it illegal for jews and nonjews to marry in Isreal??
Why is it for Catholics still not allowed to marry a non catholic? This is true, its just that people do not stick to this law by the church anymore.

you cant compare a church with a bloody country,why is it not allowed?

But at least you must have heard about Islamic culture?

ok ill give you that one,but they dont consider themselves a people outside of whatever country they live in.
shadoworder wrote:
oh and jews were placed and killed in the Gulag??well guess what genius?Hitler placed and killed plenty of Germans in concentration camps so did that make him antigerman??
No, Mao killed millions of chinese, does that make him anti-chinese? No, but again, explain to me what the laws of Communism said about religion.
Everyone was getting killed in the Gulags so i cant see how this was enforced specifically by jews.

Jews were considered a seperate ethnic group in the soviet union with yiddish being their official langauge,what is so hard for you to accept that these things happened??
shadoworder wrote: the only time this jews-are-a-religion crap is trotted out is when some negative jewish person/pesons are being discussed,if its somebody who has achieved something good or great and he has any jewish ancestry hes considered jewish,even if he is a born again xtian or an athiest.I never said that YOU blame all germans/whites/gentiles for the Holocaust,but that organized jewish groups do,cant you read english dude?
Do you believe that Israel has to be protected by the US so the Messiah can return to the holy land soon, what some hardcore shristians keep believing?
Do you believe the end of the world is near just because some christians are saying that?

No but i wouldnt be surprised if you believe that crap LOL and again you didnt answer anything I said

Again, what does Communism say about religion? Did they kill because they were Jews or part of a #%@& up political system. I don not get what this has to fdo at all with jews. Do you think Georgians have to be held accountable for that just because Stalin was one?
[/quote]

what it has to do is simply that JEWS participated in that,thats all and that they have never acknowledged it,and while they maintain a silence about that,they constantly talk about the holocaust in a manner that condemns everyone,and yes,they do condemn all germans for the holocaust and all gentiles too.They portray themselves as being the men who are innocent of everything who are always the victims never the victimizer.at least white gentiles have owned up to things that they have done in the past,why cant they?

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » January 25th, 2006, 12:36 am

Sentenza wrote:So, YOU said Jews are an ethnic group.
So they got to have special jewish attributes. Which are they? Let me know.
so you are claiming that all jews consider themselves a religion??dont make me laugh you KNOW that is pure nonsense,ive presented enough examples to back up what im saying,you havent,you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 25th, 2006, 12:47 am

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2006, 3:08 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Image
True, but i cant let go of this ;) This is my final question.

So Shadoworder stated that Jews are an ethnicity.

In which way are these three examples related to each other in terms of ethnicity? Keep in mind, they are all jews.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2006, 3:36 pm

shadoworder wrote:

Just to back up what i said....