why do black ppl hate white ppl for slavery?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 23rd, 2006, 5:21 pm

What reason have white people given us to actually like them? Lets look at it this way. They've basically shitted on every race in America, how you think there is America? Cuz some skum ass settlers stole that shit just like they stole the Africans, just like they stole some math from Arabs fastfoward they bomb the Arabs, just like they stole gun powder from the Asians and fastfoward to WWII they nuked the Asians. They just basically steal and destroying everyone else but get mad if someone doesnt go out of their way to accept white people. You only created your own enemies. Fuck slavery, it goes further than that. All those Africans that died on the ships, all the blacks that got lynched, all the blacks that got taken advantaged by the sharecroppers, all the blacks that had to seat in the back of bus, all the blacks that got killed by the mobs, etc its bigger than slavery. Maybe you just arent likeable. So for you to say "why to blacks hate whites because of slavery" shows you dont know what your talking about.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » February 23rd, 2006, 6:34 pm

I believe if the africans would of never sell their own people we wouldn't have this kind of problem..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2006, 7:12 pm

I believe if rival Indian tribes like the Tlaxcallans had never allied with the Spanish against their Indian brothers, the Mexica/Aztec empire mexicans wouldn't have problems with whites on their land.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2006, 7:13 pm

Every group of people has it''s heroes and villians my friend. Some africans sold blacks, others were simply kidnapped, it was a little of both, so no, i disagree with you on that one.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: why do black ppl hate white ppl for slavery?

Unread post by none for you » February 23rd, 2006, 10:45 pm

KRDreJ wrote:I don't know if it has been discussed for sure it has but it hasn't been explained to me..

why hate the whiteman for slavery if it was black people that sold black people for slavery?

I hope I don't get hated on for this :evil:
ok.. you want an answer that cuts to the bone?
the reason is simple..... its so much easier to stay imbittered, be a victim and play the blame game than it is to heal the personal damage (ARE there any blacks from the slave trading days alive today? NO!) and find honest and complete forgiveness.

it's just easier for them to hate all whites then it is to see us just people....
going around and hating someone because they MIGHT represent something of the past is ridiculous...
here's a hypothesis: blaming all redheads because my guy cheated with one....totally ridiculous...
I am just answering the question as blatantly as i can...
.... cuz not all blacks hate like that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2006, 10:53 pm

no one wants to hear that played out oh your playing the blame game, victim BS, response. You're playing the evade game, and you're not even apart of the equation, just another self-guilty person, (and if you're not then you wouldn't be responding). If you would read, this shit just isn't about slavery, people want to make it solely about slavery so they can avoid the other trash they've done.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 23rd, 2006, 10:56 pm

here's one now:

( DUDE! get over it ... get OVER yourself!...wot a victim!)
Quickdraw wrote:What reason have white people given us to actually like them? Lets look at it this way. They've basically shitted on every race in America, how you think there is America? because some skum ass settlers stole that shit just like they stole the Africans, just like they stole some math from Arabs fastfoward they bomb the Arabs, just like they stole gun powder from the Asians and fastfoward to WWII they nuked the Asians. They just basically steal and destroying everyone else but get mad if someone doesnt go out of their way to accept white people. You only created your own enemies. fu-- slavery, it goes further than that. All those Africans that died on the ships, all the blacks that got lynched, all the blacks that got taken advantaged by the sharecroppers, all the blacks that had to seat in the back of bus, all the blacks that got killed by the mobs, etc its bigger than slavery. Maybe you just arent likeable. So for you to say "why to blacks hate whites because of slavery" shows you dont know what your talking about.

here this will help you lighten up, go here:

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

!!!!!

Unread post by none for you » February 23rd, 2006, 11:03 pm

perongregory wrote:no one wants to hear that played out oh your playing the blame game, victim BS, response. You're playing the evade game, and you're not even apart of the equation, just another self-guilty person, (and if you're not then you wouldn't be responding). If you would read, this shit just isn't about slavery, people want to make it solely about slavery so they can avoid the other trash they've done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I get to be WHITE and you DONT!!!!

Is THAT what you want to hear? cuz it sure sounds like it.. or did you NOT read my first post on this thread.. the one that adressed the whole slavery issue and put the race BS aside...

I love this shit.... the dude straight up asks a direct question.. someone points out that only semantics, not the question was addressed this entire thread.. so me, the dumb white bitch, has enough balls to "call a spade a spade" (sorry, its not a race thing, but you will argue that as well).. well... what's the point of even trying to understand one another.... \ you dont want to not blame ..so stay mad.. it doesnt hurt me any that you are so caught up in feeling that way/

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2006, 11:17 pm

first of all no black person hates white people just because of slavery, even though whites might wanna portray it this way. So the question is stupid in the first place. People are angry and fustrated with the greedy, devilish acts of the institutions that maintain this country. Who runs these institutions, usually white males. People don't have the time to be like, I hate the top 3 white officials, or whatever who sanctioned this act, which destroyed the job infrastructure in my community, etc. Just like when blacks piss whites off, they don't say I hate this certain kinda black, they generalize. So, black people aren't mad at white people for slavery they are mad at fucked up corps. and institutions that got away with bs. White people are mad at black people for slavery cause they feel some kinda guilt. Black people didn't ask you (white citizen of America) for reparations or an apology, instead you stuck your head in the discussion either because of guilt, or probably you wanna back big brother white man when faced with his transgressions, who you feel represents you? I don't know. Anyways, the fight always has been against a fucked up establishment, but average, anglo joe always has to stick his head into the mix, angrily spouting the same self righteous shit he blames everyone else for. Don't justify something that's wrong, when you do you become the enemy, and that may be a reason SOME black people hate some white people.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 23rd, 2006, 11:26 pm

perongregory wrote:first of all no black person hates white people just because of slavery, even though whites might wanna portray it this way. So the question is stupid in the first place. People are angry and fustrated with the greedy, devilish acts of the institutions that maintain this country. Who runs these institutions, usually white males. People don't have the time to be like, I hate the top 3 white officials, or whatever who sanctioned this act, which destroyed the job infrastructure in my community, etc. Just like when blacks piss whites off, they don't say I hate this certain kinda black, they generalize. So, black people aren't mad at white people for slavery they are mad at #%@& up corps. and institutions that got away with bs. White people are mad at black people for slavery cause they feel some kinda guilt. Black people didn't ask you (white citizen of America) for reparations or an apology, instead you stuck your head in the discussion either because of guilt, or probably you wanna back big brother white man when faced with his transgressions, who you feel represents you? I don't know. Anyways, the fight always has been against a #%@& up establishment, but average, anglo joe always has to stick his head into the mix, angrily spouting the same self righteous shit he blames everyone else for. Don't justify something that's wrong, when you do you become the enemy, and that may be a reason SOME black people hate some white people.

intersting... VERY interesting

so to deduce ytour argument... either I am an honorary black for hating GW Bush (which i would love to see dead BTW) or I am a Bush supporter? HUH???

wrong again, Einstein!

I dont hate blacks... I hate everyone! i am an equal opportunist anti-social...

oh .. and if you think I should shut the fuck up.//// than why not just say so instead of implying I am intruding in a public thread.

oh.. and one more thing.... whites dont hate blacks because of guilt... they hate them because they are always trying to fuck us white girls.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2006, 11:36 pm

88reasonswhy wrote:
perongregory wrote:first of all no black person hates white people just because of slavery, even though whites might wanna portray it this way. So the question is stupid in the first place. People are angry and fustrated with the greedy, devilish acts of the institutions that maintain this country. Who runs these institutions, usually white males. People don't have the time to be like, I hate the top 3 white officials, or whatever who sanctioned this act, which destroyed the job infrastructure in my community, etc. Just like when blacks piss whites off, they don't say I hate this certain kinda black, they generalize. So, black people aren't mad at white people for slavery they are mad at #%@& up corps. and institutions that got away with bs. White people are mad at black people for slavery cause they feel some kinda guilt. Black people didn't ask you (white citizen of America) for reparations or an apology, instead you stuck your head in the discussion either because of guilt, or probably you wanna back big brother white man when faced with his transgressions, who you feel represents you? I don't know. Anyways, the fight always has been against a #%@& up establishment, but average, anglo joe always has to stick his head into the mix, angrily spouting the same self righteous shit he blames everyone else for. Don't justify something that's wrong, when you do you become the enemy, and that may be a reason SOME black people hate some white people.

so to deduce ytour argument... either I am an honorary black for hating GW Bush (which i would love to see dead BTW) or I am a Bush supporter? HUH???

wrong again, Einstein!

oh .. and if you think I should shut the fu-- up.//// than why not just say so instead of implying I am intruding in a public thread.

oh.. and one more thing.... whites dont hate blacks because of guilt... they hate them because they are always trying to fu-- us white girls.
If by your foolishness this is the message you deduce from my argument, then so be it.

I didn't tell you to shut the fuck up. I'm just saying the main reason this shit affects white America is cause they constantly stick their noses into business concerning the black community, and their rich cousin who's the president of whatever prestigious institution that got it's money from slave labor or whatever. You didn't do shit, good, I'm happy to hear that. But why are you defending his guilty ass?

Hey, who's gonna comfort you guys when all the white males are fucking Asian chicks. White males have the highest interracial relationship rates in the country, yet all I hear is black guys want white girls. There's no race card my ass.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 24th, 2006, 12:36 am

first of all no black person hates white people just because of slavery, even though whites might wanna portray it this way.
its amazing how people can just switch the bad guy around.
Black people didn't ask you (white citizen of America) for reparations or an apology, instead you stuck your head in the discussion either because of guilt, or probably you wanna back big brother white man when faced with his transgressions, who you feel represents you?
i feel bad it happened, but i dont feel guilty for shit because my family wasnt the ones making you pick cotton. and this is what people dont understand. they think every white persons family benifitted from slavery, when most of the white people in this country probably immigrated here after 1900.
no one wants to hear that played out oh your playing the blame game, victim BS, response. You're playing the evade game, and you're not even apart of the equation, just another self-guilty person, (and if you're not then you wouldn't be responding). If you would read, this shit just isn't about slavery, people want to make it solely about slavery so they can avoid the other trash they've done.
this whole thread is about blaming someone else.

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » February 24th, 2006, 12:54 am

perongregory wrote:
88reasonswhy wrote:

wrong again, Einstein!

oh .. and if you think I should shut the fu-- up.//// than why not just say so instead of implying I am intruding in a public thread.

oh.. and one more thing.... whites dont hate blacks because of guilt... they hate them because they are always trying to fu-- us white girls.
If by your foolishness this is the message you deduce from my argument, then so be it.

I didn't tell you to shut the fu-- up. I'm just saying the main reason this shit affects white America is cause they constantly stick their noses into business concerning the black community, and their rich cousin who's the president of whatever prestigious institution that got it's money from slave labor or whatever. You didn't do shit, good, I'm happy to hear that. But why are you defending his guilty ass?

Hey, who's gonna comfort you guys when all the white males are #%@&#%@ Asian chicks. White males have the highest interracial relationship rates in the country, yet all I hear is black guys want white girls. There's no race card my ass.

I have to agree with Perongregory on this one. Im white myself and have only dated one or two white girls in my lifetime. I have been with more black girls (in Brazil and the Dominican Republic) than I have with American white girls. There are a lot of American white men who search for romance and marriage outside of the country (mostly Asia and Latin America) to avoid high maintenance American women. Most American men are not too thrilled about paying Alimony or over priced child support to an American girl once the marriage turns towards a divorce.

I also have to agree on Peren's comment as well. Although the media would have you believe that the Black Male and White Female are the most common interracial relationships in this country, its actually White Males and Asian Females. You brought up a great point.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 24th, 2006, 9:12 am

So you white dudes date women of color because they are easier to control, then?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 24th, 2006, 9:21 am

There are a lot of American white men who search for romance and marriage outside of the country (mostly Asia and Latin America) to avoid high maintenance American women. Most American men are not too thrilled about paying Alimony or over priced child support to an American girl once the marriage turns towards a divorce.
what kind of man goes out of the country to look for someone to marry simply because they have less expectations? that is probably why so many marriages end up in divorce because people run off to rush it instead of finding someone they really love.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » February 24th, 2006, 9:49 am

88reasonswhy wrote:oh.. and one more thing.... whites dont hate blacks because of guilt... they hate them because they are always trying to fu-- us white girls.
Really?

I thought whites hated blacks because white girls are always trying to fuck black guys, hence white men get jealous of the black man.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » February 24th, 2006, 10:14 am

88reasons,

Are you just playing devil's advocate here or something??

I'll just say this, we can lace you guys, inundate you guys with facts, stats,
hard data and the like for the next umpteen years and you would never
understand our "angst". You guys have not walked in our shoes to understand how we feel regarding slavery.

As far as the brothers wanting to bone white chicks, c'mon now. You guys
are easy to bone...Just hard to marry! hehehe, on the real though, the interrace thing isnt nearly as big on the East Coast as the West Coast.

Se11 said:

"i feel bad it happened, but i dont feel guilty for shit because my family wasnt the ones making you pick cotton. and this is what people dont understand. they think every white persons family benifitted from slavery, when most of the white people in this country probably immigrated here after 1900."

Okay, that's legit. They think(you mean us blacks, right, lol) every white
family. NO WE DONT! We KNOW the institution of slavery, Jim Crow, and segregration(only ended 40 yrs ago, lest we've forgotten) resulted in huge
advantages for whites, both foreign and domestic. Try and dispute this fact, my friend..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 24th, 2006, 10:34 am

Those facts can't be disputed, because to say whites did not benefit from the jim Crow years would be an ignorant statement

88 said:
oh.. and one more thing.... whites dont hate blacks because of guilt... they hate them because they are always trying to fu-- us white girls

Do you watch TV? where do you see black dudes chasing white girls at?, you better loook around! I got no issues with white girls, but uh, you smokin something if you thin blacks wake up from dreaming about white girls! LOL you ARE very funny girl, thanx for the laugh

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » February 24th, 2006, 10:46 am

ManifestTruth wrote:

As far as the brothers wanting to bone white chicks, c'mon now. You guys are easy to bone...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 24th, 2006, 1:04 pm

family. NO WE DONT! We KNOW the institution of slavery, Jim Crow, and segregration(only ended 40 yrs ago, lest we've forgotten) resulted in huge
advantages for whites, both foreign and domestic. Try and dispute this fact, my friend..
well if you do know it, you dont show it. your always putting the select few white people that did benefit into the same catagory as white people in general. some people think just because they are white, they benefitted of slave labor, when that cant be more untrue. how many families ACTUALLY did? when comparing to those that didnt and those who immigrated after slavery was abolished the ratio is actually very small. and as more and more europeans immigrate here the ratio will continue to decrease.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » February 24th, 2006, 1:29 pm

well if you do know it, you dont show it. your always putting the select few white people that did benefit into the same catagory as white people in general. some people think just because they are white, they benefitted of slave labor, when that cant be more untrue. how many families ACTUALLY did? when comparing to those that didnt and those who immigrated after slavery was abolished the ratio is actually very small. and as more and more europeans immigrate here the ratio will continue to decrease
Okay then, show me where in any of my posts did I blame anyone for anything. One reference is all I ask from you. Never did I make hasty generalizations regarding white people. Put it this way, man, without slave
labor, free labor(400 yrs worth), America would not be the rich and powerful nation it is today. Add systematic racism to the mix and the benificiaries are whom?? Those with white skin, my friend. Do I blame them for being the benificiaries?? Hell no! I'd do the same if the opportunity was mine. However, many, many, many white folks(who didnt own slaves) never spoke up about any of this. They say if someone's getting raped in the next room, you hear it, and do/say nothing, you're not guilty but what does it say regarding your feelings toward rape and victimization?? We are here pondering the what ifs and what nots, that's all. It's called discourse, which I'm sure you know. The blame game is indeed lame. As far as your immigrant argument goes, big up to anyone who can here with nothing and made it happen. It's admirable and inspirational. Au contraire, the immigration policies regarding European nations are much more friendly when compared to nations governed by darker people(East Indians are an exception of course). AGAIN, one doesnt have to own slaves to have benefitted from slavery. The trillions of dollars slavery generated paved the way for a gazillion businesses, be it agricultural, factory, and/or medical. Who do
you think got those jobs?? NOT US!

Oh, before you jump all over my "whites stood by idly and watched as blacks got violently screwed" I'll say some of the great abolitionists were white. Matter of factl, one of the most successful slave revolts was led by a white guy, Captain John Brown at Harper's Ferry, VA.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 25th, 2006, 12:12 am

anurwarizra wrote:Those facts can't be disputed, because to say whites did not benefit from the jim Crow years would be an ignorant statement

88 said:
oh.. and one more thing.... whites dont hate blacks because of guilt... they hate them because they are always trying to fu-- us white girls

Do you watch TV? where do you see black dudes chasing white girls at?, you better loook around! I got no issues with white girls, but uh, you smokin something if you thin blacks wake up from dreaming about white girls! LOL you ARE very funny girl, thanx for the laugh
tv?? NO..... try real life
I get hit on by black guys all the time... in fact the last 9 out of 10 guys to approach my out of the blue to ask me out have been black.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 25th, 2006, 12:14 am

stop soliciting yourself.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 25th, 2006, 12:16 am

X wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:

As far as the brothers wanting to bone white chicks, c'mon now. You guys are easy to bone...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

uh ...it is true whores come in all colors, but not this chick here... i was oncve kown as the most hard to get bartender in town.... (not sure what that means exactly, but its a common fact I am no easy meat!)

And we ALL know that a white woman is prestige to a black man ....
would you like me to get the list out?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 25th, 2006, 12:19 am

perongregory wrote:stop soliciting yourself.

awe!!!.... cheap shots mean you have run out of intelligent argument.

and so you dont get too excited, I only date within my race.....

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 25th, 2006, 12:30 am

1. it's second nature for me to play devil's advocate.. so if you think so, it must be!

as for suffering... sorry I really resent the implication I dont know what suffering is.... I would not walk a mile in your shoes (where'd you get those shoes? Stole em off a dead nigger.... is STILL my favorite smartass comeback) I have had my own dark alley to trudge.

Let's all get back to the matter at hand.why do blacks hate whites? Period!
NOW I dont have a clue as to why.. but I sure have riled some of that hate second guessing what seems to be a much more secretive reason, so do tell... because I am dying to know why you all hate whites so much? Is it because you really want to be in OUR shoes?...

or is it because like I said, its easier to blame than it is to put it aside for a more positive understanding... stay angry and you are opressing yourself.

If you are going to hold on to a 200 yr old grudge I am gonna have to say you are really missing the healthy side of life.

ManifestTruth wrote:88reasons,

Are you just playing devil's advocate here or something??

I'll just say this, we can lace you guys, inundate you guys with facts, stats,
hard data and the like for the next umpteen years and you would never
understand our "angst". You guys have not walked in our shoes to understand how we feel regarding slavery.

As far as the brothers wanting to bone white chicks, c'mon now. You guys
are easy to bone...Just hard to marry! hehehe, on the real though, the interrace thing isnt nearly as big on the East Coast as the West Coast.

Se11 said:

"i feel bad it happened, but i dont feel guilty for shit because my family wasnt the ones making you pick cotton. and this is what people dont understand. they think every white persons family benifitted from slavery, when most of the white people in this country probably immigrated here after 1900."

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 25th, 2006, 12:57 am

88reasonswhy wrote:

I didn't say anything bad about you, I just said stop soliciting yourself, stop bragging.

But if you wanna cheap shot, here it is, black dudes only hit on white girls cause they'll do any shit. They don't care, they some little ass freaks with black dick on their mind. Andd if you know male nature, or read history it's quite easy to find that males, regardless of race, like sex.

So stop thinking you're the shit, get the black dick out your mouth, and worry about those asian chicks who are stealing your man. So what kinda Asian did your boyfriend cheat on you with?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 25th, 2006, 2:05 am

perongregory wrote:
88reasonswhy wrote:

I didn't say anything bad about you, I just said stop soliciting yourself, stop bragging.

But if you wanna cheap shot, here it is, black dudes only hit on white girls cause they'll do any shit. They don't care, they some little ass freaks with black dick on their mind. Andd if you know male nature, or read history it's quite easy to find that males, regardless of race, like sex.

So stop thinking you're the shit, get the black dick out your mouth, and worry about those asian chicks who are stealing your man. So what kinda Asian did your boyfriend cheat on you with?
next time you dont say anyhting bad about me.. try to be less insulting!

I find black men very unappealing.... even the ones with manners....
me bf cheated on me? with an asian?.. sorry... .you have mistaken him for someone more like yourself.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 25th, 2006, 3:04 am

ive known quite a lot of white dudes who love the idea of gettin a black girl because the idea is that they find them hard to get, and the idea of gettin one excites them

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » February 25th, 2006, 6:54 am

Question for 88...
On one hand you asking, why we hate all white people? On the other hand you want to know why we love white women. So let me ask you this, why would we hate white men if they the ones breeding the white women??

Shit! We couldn’t produce them ourselves??

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 25th, 2006, 7:10 am

Tre wrote:Question for 88...
On one hand you asking, why we hate all white people? On the other hand you want to know why we love white women. So let me ask you this, why would we hate white men if they the ones breeding the white women??

Shit! We couldn’t produce them ourselves??

I can answer that for you, see this person is stuck in another era with that mentality. Because she's been hit on by lots of black guys, she thinks that is representative of the Black male collective, which there are a thousand signs, sayin that is not true. Some people are simply not recist at all and are,'Equal opportunity daters", but yes you do have the type of Black/brown/asian, who digs only white chicks, and if that's what they want, then so be it, but don't come out with this," All black men want me BS", because that is showing your lack of knowledge on the subject. It is 2006, it is not 1952. Black male sexuality is NOT defined by The desire of White Women. I prefer women of color, but when i was single, i was an Equal opportunity dater. I judged women on a Case by Case Basis. You claim to be so enlightened, but you post in only two areas of this forum, race, and religion, what is YOUR motivation in being here?, why not go elsewhere if ,"Black men are not appealing", and you, "Hate Everybody" then why not try Stormfront, your just a hop and a skip from their way of thinking anyway. I've seen your type 100 times before, so you tell me what IS your motivation, after all who knows, I could be wrong, and that is what sets us apart!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 25th, 2006, 10:44 pm

ok you are SO ASKING FOR IT/

I'M WHITE AND YOU ARE NOT!!!!!
hahahaha
I GET to be white and you CANT!!!!

SO DONT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW
all y'all mo'fos dont know SHIT about me.. and I dont come in a "TYPE"... there is only ONE me!

and you all sound the same... so there must be someting to it... if you dont like white women GREAT! maybe we could actualyl be freinds.. except you keep insulting me for participating it what seems to be a "reverse descrimination" party IE blacks being racist.. but what do I know??... I guess I avoid making any sort of logic with small minded youngsters... try to do something more worth my time.. like exploit them instead!