Time For Straight Talk Between the Black and Latino Communit

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 16th, 2006, 2:05 pm

name a gang that slapped pvcc around.....i dont think so!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 17th, 2006, 5:42 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Since this is straight talk..im'a tell u a big problem between blacks and mexicans. Since day one Blacks have looked down on mexicans as short little fools that cant fight and only get brave when they deep. I see this shit all the time even on here streetgangs.com
And to the dude that said brothers dont give a f u k about some inbred central americans???----->blacks were bred here in the U.S. in the time of slavery, they wanted them to be stronger so they could work more. Look at the blacks in africa...they pretty damn skinny and small out there. And i aint talkin about the ones that are starving. i mean regular africans ....the average african.
If you breed up any race for a few hundred years they gonna be bigger and faster. So just chill on that thinkin u bigger stronger u downer and all that....u were made that way by the white man, thank the white man for that. Ironic shit!!!!
I kno niggas gon trip on what im saying but its the mutha funkin truth.....This real talk right here, u dont like what i said look the other way....keep it real. If you say something real thats on mexicans i aint gonna trip....the truth is the truth.....we need to just be open and not think anyone is better then anyone else. Then we can start solving problems and maybe even unite one day.

THATS NOT NECESSARILY TRUE YES THERE ARE REAL TALL, SKINNY, LIGHT SKINNED AFRICANS WHICH ARE TUTSI, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE HUTUS THAT ARE AVERAGE HEIGHT, HOLD WEIGHT, AND ARE DARK SKINNED. EVENTUALLY A LOT OF US ENDED UP MIXING BECAUSE I NIGGA LIKE ME HAS CREOLE AND CHEROKEE IN ME

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 17th, 2006, 5:47 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:As for mexicans ganging up on blacks when their deep, blacks do the same damn thing with samoans. I aint never seen a black dude fight a samoan straight up one on one and i grew up not too far from Park Village and went to school with them!! So i been around them alot.
Actually i never seen no gang take on PVCC head up in hadcore beef except one...and it was a mexican gang.

ITS A COUPLE OF MY RELATIVES THAT KNOCKED SAMOANS OUT FROM PVCC. THEY KNOW ABOUT THE NELLAS.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 17th, 2006, 1:26 pm

name a gang that slapped pvcc around.....i dont think so!
u for real?
pvcc dont even come out they gates, hard to slap somebody when they sittin behind they locked up gate, and when they do come out they get monster mashed on loc real talk

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 18th, 2006, 10:09 am

Y.G. wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:Since this is straight talk..im'a

THATS NOT NECESSARILY TRUE YES THERE ARE REAL TALL, SKINNY, LIGHT SKINNED AFRICANS WHICH ARE TUTSI, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE HUTUS THAT ARE AVERAGE HEIGHT, HOLD WEIGHT, AND ARE DARK SKINNED. EVENTUALLY A LOT OF US ENDED UP MIXING BECAUSE I NIGGA LIKE ME HAS CREOLE AND CHEROKEE IN ME
AMERICAN CREOLE IS NOT THE AUTHENTIC IS MORE CAJUN THAN ANYTHING A MIXTURE OF SPANISH AND FRENCH

AMERICANS THAT ARE CREOLE DONT EVEN SPEAK CREOLE.

CREOLE/ KREYOL IS SPOKEN IN HAITI, DOMINICANS(DOMINICA) FRENCH AND THROUGHOUT AFRICA

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 19th, 2006, 5:23 pm

if they just be stuck in them gates them how come all their beefs get mysteriously squashed....man even nutty squashed that shit with them.
CV70s used to smash on pvcc thru the gates! LOL
anway tho my point was black fools aint to hyped about taking on saMOANS, i see this shit in carson too

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 19th, 2006, 9:38 pm

u hangin around the wrong black people, carson is not a factor, maybe the nasties r scared i dunno, nobody in watts gives a fuc about a somoan dont care who u is if u a enemy u gonna get served

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » March 25th, 2006, 10:08 am

This is very simple, if dem Mexicans dont respect us, we wont respect them,
so i say bring it..

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 25th, 2006, 2:28 pm

^^thats what everyone says till people start getting mixed up in the crossfire

goodol'watts there aint no samoans in watts so u wouldnt even know

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 25th, 2006, 5:46 pm

compton aint nothin but a trip down wilmington from watts, so i know alot, like i said i seen somoans gettin dropped plenty of times

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 25th, 2006, 8:31 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:^^thats what everyone says till people start getting mixed up in the crossfire

goodol'watts there aint no samoans in watts so u wouldnt even know

I hope you know this little kid doesn't live anywhere near Watts. He lives in Vallejo, California, hundreds of miles away from Watts. He gets all of his gang info from this site and trys to pass it of as his own. Don't take him seriously, he is just a kid tryin to live out his Grape Street Watts dream trhough the internet.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 25th, 2006, 8:51 pm

I hope you know this little kid doesn't live anywhere near Watts. He lives in Vallejo, California, hundreds of miles away from Watts. He gets all of his gang info from this site and trys to pass it of as his own. Don't take him seriously, he is just a kid tryin to live out his Grape Street Watts dream trhough the internet.
this is 100% true

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 8:54 pm

wtf is up with that lately

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 25th, 2006, 10:04 pm

i dont bang officers, i dont live in or near watts, i never been there in my life officer, i swear :!:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 26th, 2006, 12:51 am

lol that's not what I meant

but I mean so many people fake stuff on here

I'll say it right now, I moved out to the suburbs from LA and live there now but I might move back to LA later this year, but as of now I'm in the middle of nowhere

I never banged even though I've fought with several gang members and had a green light at one point but now I stay out of bs beefs and live my name said I am trying for peace

But I changed it again because I realize no one can be perfect, so I added "I'm just me" but ya, that's my theory side - End Violence Increase Peace

And I never claimed to bang so ya, no fake here

Most fake thing I did was post up a rumor which turned out to be fake... and I won't go off rumors anymore...

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 26th, 2006, 2:44 am

funny nigga only green light you seen is a traffic light when your @ss sped home

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 26th, 2006, 4:09 am

lol @ nobody taking on pvcc head up in a hardcore beef, the fuc outta here, pvcc been slapped around too many times to name
which one slapped them majorly? :roll:

bein half samoan myself, the only people that generally have the size and strength to go toe to toe with us Usos are in Fact TONGANS as tongans are actually proven to be on average larger than samoans

well maybe a fijian could but...

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 26th, 2006, 4:34 am

a fijian? fijians is lil midget ass hindus

i seen black dudes 3 times the size of somoans, some niggaz be like 6' 5" 300 lbs or taller, its nothin , ya'll puttin too much on it, and on top of that size dont mean shit, anybody from the street should know this......

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 26th, 2006, 4:35 am

which one slapped them majorly?
theres a reason why pvcc aint the most notorious set in compton, not even in the top 3 , so u figure it out 8)

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 26th, 2006, 3:38 pm

good ol watts wrote:a fijian? fijians is lil midget ass hindus

i seen black dudes 3 times the size of somoans, some niggaz be like 6' 5" 300 lbs or taller, its nothin , ya'll puttin too much on it, and on top of that size dont mean shit, anybody from the street should know this......
obviously you dont know shit, there a two kinds of people in FIJI idiot, Fijian Indians who are originally from india and Fijians fijian who are the original people of the island are big like the rest of polys

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 26th, 2006, 6:20 pm

shut yo cocnut eatin ass up and stay in hawaii punk, pvcc know to stay behind they gates or they fixin to get they coconut knocked off they shoulders muhafuca

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 26th, 2006, 7:15 pm

I am not the expert on this, but one question:

Would anyone walk with a big, fat flag through there with PARK VILLAGE IS GAY written on it? I dont think so...So get real guys....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 26th, 2006, 7:42 pm

good ol watts wrote:shut yo cocnut eatin ass up and stay in hawaii punk, pvcc know to stay behind they gates or they fixin to get they coconut knocked off they shoulders muhafuca
This is coming from wanabe watts/vallejo

p.s. Hawaii? wow you are lost....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 26th, 2006, 10:18 pm

good ol watts wrote:shut yo cocnut eatin ass up and stay in hawaii punk, pvcc know to stay behind they gates or they fixin to get they coconut knocked off they shoulders muhafuca
You must of had ya jaw busted by a uso lol, and one thing i notice on here is that dudes spell samoans "somoans" but yeah.... :roll:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 27th, 2006, 2:45 am

afakasi wrote:
lol @ nobody taking on pvcc head up in a hardcore beef, the fuc outta here, pvcc been slapped around too many times to name
which one slapped them majorly? :roll:

bein half samoan myself, the only people that generally have the size and strength to go toe to toe with us Usos are in Fact TONGANS as tongans are actually proven to be on average larger than samoans

well maybe a fijian could but...

NOW NIGGAZ DO GO TOES WITH USOS BECAUSE I KNOW A COUPLE OF HOMIES THAT HAVE KNOCKED SOME SAMOAN PVCC, BUT I ALSO WOULD SAY THE SAMOANS IN CARSON DO RUN CARSON MATTER OF FACT I REMEMBER SEEING 3 SAMOANS BEAT ON LIKE 7 MEXICANS AT A GAS STATION NO LIE.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 3:02 am

WIP wrote:funny nigga only green light you seen is a traffic light when your @ss sped home
That would be tite... nothing but green lights on the way home, especially with gas at crazy ass prices :wink:

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 27th, 2006, 3:54 am

we always here about Samoans in LA, what about Tongans, where do they hold down??

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 5:15 am

There's alot in Inglewood, Tongan crips.

They spread out alot, everywhere, in random places it seems all over California. But they originated in Inglewood though.

I hear that in more Central California they have the most intense Samoan vs. Tongan stuff because there's less other gangs to distract them.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 27th, 2006, 5:26 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:There's alot in Inglewood, Tongan crips.

They spread out alot, everywhere, in random places it seems all over California. But they originated in Inglewood though.

I hear that in more Central California they have the most intense Samoan vs. Tongan stuff because there's less other gangs to distract them.

SEE HERES A GOOD EXAMPLE THAT SIZE DON'T MEAN SHIT. TONGANS GOT RAN OUT OF INGLEWOOD BY THE CRENSHAW MAFIAS AND IF THEY ARE IN INGLEWOOD THEY AIN'T BANGIN LETTIN EVERYBODY KNOW THEY BANGIN.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 7:15 am

Ya... they stay really low key in most places except the central cali stuff where they're like the only game in town...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 27th, 2006, 1:22 pm

Y.G. wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:There's alot in Inglewood, Tongan crips.

SEE HERES A GOOD EXAMPLE THAT SIZE DON'T MEAN SHIT. TONGANS GOT RAN OUT OF INGLEWOOD BY THE CRENSHAW MAFIAS AND IF THEY ARE IN INGLEWOOD THEY AIN'T BANGIN LETTIN EVERYBODY KNOW THEY BANGIN.
yeah they got ran out...By guns

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 27th, 2006, 7:29 pm

This is coming from wanabe watts/vallejo

p.s. Hawaii? wow you are lost....

this comin from a whiteboy gang groupie? shut yo pussy ass tryna end violence ass up u fucin honkkkie

stay in the fucin suburbs readin about gangs cuz if u ever come to the dub i'll introduce yo white pig face to the sidewalk

lol @ this faggot tryin to clown, u lost whiteboy this crip and blood shit aint for u