RACE IN AMERICA LEADS TO SUPREMACISTS LIKE STORMFRONT.ORG

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

RACE IN AMERICA LEADS TO SUPREMACISTS LIKE STORMFRONT.ORG

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » February 28th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Some one tell me why their is a website called stormfront.org that has a whole bunch of white people claiming the white race is in trouble of losing theyre cultures,power,etc. im white and i didnt feel right goin to it i was reading some of the things people were posting up in threads just like this one in a forum. I dont feel like different peoples cultures are posing a threat on me in anyway i know where i come from but that really doesnt matter to me im not irish,french,german,or anything of that nature im simply a white american who happens to have family heritage in europe i dont want to claim that shit i simply just want to be an american and i think anyone who lives in the usa who says there somethings needs to get the fuck out of our country no matter what the race.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 1st, 2006, 10:56 pm

most white people are ashamed of being white because they are not able to grasp humility

Ther is nothing wrong with being proud of your race....

Ther have been black rqdicals who have said pretty much the same extremist statements and they are applauded.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 1st, 2006, 11:56 pm

id rather not be considered anything except a human because thats what i am my skin tone just happens to be different thats all and for anyone who doesnt know already culture is not color in anyway it just so happens that a certaon group of people pretain to a culture and then its thought of as the culture is tied to the color of that region or country you can have a black person be born in ireland and theyre culture would be irish.so forth with a white person being born into a place where the reigning culture is hiphop theyre culture is going to naturally be hiphop even if it was created by black people?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 12:03 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:id rather not be considered anything except a human because thats what i am my skin tone just happens to be different thats all and for anyone who doesnt know already culture is not color in anyway it just so happens that a certaon group of people pretain to a culture and then its thought of as the culture is tied to the color of that region or country you can have a black person be born in ireland and theyre culture would be irish.so forth with a white person being born into a place where the reigning culture is hiphop theyre culture is going to naturally be hiphop even if it was created by black people?

KI guess you are completely neglecting anentire world wide phenomena...

rebellionism

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 2nd, 2006, 12:22 am

only according to you

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 12:33 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:only according to you
thats ok.. I dont need your permission

oh .... and you are wrong.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 2nd, 2006, 1:56 am

once again im only wrong according to you quit trying to bend the odds in your favor because it isnt going to work i get the impression that you arent very good at manipulating i dont care what your are pretty much i guess you could say i only respect you for being a human and nothing more i feel the same way about everyone else im simply loosing interest in this planet it is so fucked up try thinking on a level im on and then tell me how you feel i take that back dont do that this planet is better without me im only in the way of everything see my problem i have is that i degrade myself with everything and rebuild myself back up is this getting too confusing for you because i can stop?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 2nd, 2006, 1:07 pm

you can have a black person be born in ireland and theyre culture would be irish.so forth with a white person being born into a place where the reigning culture is hiphop theyre culture is going to naturally be hiphop even if it was created by black people?
a black person born in ireland will NOT become irish. a white person living around hip hop culture CAN become hip hop. thats a weak comparason. the black person can be accepted by irish people, but that will never make him irish. today, hip hop is not "black" plenty of spanish and white and even asain people took an interest on to it, anyone can do it. you cant change the blood in your body or your heritage.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: RACE IN AMERICA LEADS TO SUPREMACISTS LIKE STORMFRONT.O

Unread post by 100 » March 2nd, 2006, 3:34 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:Some one tell me why their is a website called stormfront.org that has a whole bunch of white people claiming the white race is in trouble of losing theyre cultures,power,etc. im white and i didnt feel right goin to it i was reading some of the things people were posting up in threads just like this one in a forum. I dont feel like different peoples cultures are posing a threat on me in anyway i know where i come from but that really doesnt matter to me im not irish,french,german,or anything of that nature im simply a white american who happens to have family heritage in europe i dont want to claim that shit i simply just want to be an american and i think anyone who lives in the usa who says there somethings needs to get the fu-- out of our country no matter what the race.
Some one tell me why their is a website called stormfront.org that has a whole bunch of white people claiming the white race is in trouble of losing theyre cultures,power,etc.

CAUSE THEY ARE UNLESS THEY STOP LETTING IN IMMIGRANTS.... A WEEK AGO MCDONALDS WERE OVER IN ITALY BUT ITALIANS(MOST) REJECTED IT CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LOSE THEIR CULTURE AND WISH TO PRESERVE IT<-- THAT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE!

I dont feel like different peoples cultures are posing a threat on me in anyway i know where i come from but that really doesnt matter to me im not irish,french,german,or anything of that nature im simply a white american who happens to have family heritage in europe i dont want to claim that shit i simply just want to be an american and i think anyone who lives in the usa who says there somethings needs to get the fu-- out of our country no matter what the race

AS SELL SAID AN BLACK MAN BORN IN IRELAND CANT BECOME IRISH..

EVERY ONE CANT BE AMERICAN THATS BORN HERE CAUSE THEY WAVE THEIR NATIVE FLAGS AND THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD NOT RECIEVE BENEFITS..

NOW LOOK WHAT THIS GUY BELOW SAID IN REFERENCE TO YOUR THREAD:
88reasonswhy Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm Post subject:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
most white people are ashamed of being white because they are not able to grasp humility
Ther have been black rqdicals who have said pretty much the same extremist statements and they are applauded.

AND I AGREE with HIM ABOUT 80% BLACKS SAID EXTREMIST SHIT FOR VARIOUS REASONS AND WHITES SAY THEM FOR NOTHING BUT NEWAYS. I APPLAUD I WHITE PERSON BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE AMERICAN/ EUROPEAN WHITE LATINO WHATEVER THE FUCK JUST AS I AM PROUD TO BE AFRICAN AMERICAN/ BLACK AMERICAN THERES NO TAKING THAT AWAY FROM ME. BUT MANY WHITES ARE AFRIAD OF BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE CAUSE WHEN THEY DO ITS MOSLTY ON SOME RACIST SHIT BUT IF IT AINT THEY STILL GONNA BE LOOKED AT FUNNY AS IT IS A RACIST SLOGAN

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 2nd, 2006, 4:06 pm

being proud of your HERITAGE is different then being proud of your race. being proud of your race will lead to way more problems than your heritage. you go around saying "white power" "black power" "brown power" whatever, your are essntially saying your race is better and they need to do something to prove it. and because their are really only 5 races in america (caucasian, african american, latino, asians, and arabs) this WILL LEAD TO PROBLEMS.

now waving a hatian flag or an italian, russian, puerto rican, whatever flag is a much more peaceful way to express your heritage. saying "italian power" or "boricua power" doesn't really mean much in a country with so many and diverse nationalities. and having pride in your home country, USA, waving an american flag too is just fine. nobody is offended. other than radical hate groups, nobody really cares what flag it is.

think about it; waving a black pride or white pride flag WILL offend the other one and problems will occur.

racial pride is B/S and will lead to more problems than pride.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 2nd, 2006, 4:49 pm

se11 wrote:being proud of your HERITAGE is different then being proud of your race. being proud of your race will lead to way more problems than your heritage. you go around saying "white power" "black power" "brown power" whatever, your are essntially saying your race is better and they need to do something to prove it. and because their are really only 5 races in america (caucasian, african american, latino, asians, and arabs) this WILL LEAD TO PROBLEMS.

now waving a hatian flag or an italian, russian, puerto rican, whatever flag is a much more peaceful way to express your heritage. saying "italian power" or "boricua power" doesn't really mean much in a country with so many and diverse nationalities. and having pride in your home country, USA, waving an american flag too is just fine. nobody is offended. other than radical hate groups, nobody really cares what flag it is.

think about it; waving a black pride or white pride flag WILL offend the other one and problems will occur.

racial pride is B/S and will lead to more problems than pride.
That is an excellent point. I've always had an issue with race 'power' statements, I don't care who says it, it never sounded right to me. There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you came from, but NOT at the expense of other races!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 2nd, 2006, 7:26 pm

i aint claimin nothin i aint gonna say nothing about anyone who does i just dont care to represent anything that is in me it isnt anything except genes
to me and for anyone who is trying to put some words in my mouth and they dont even know what im talkin about get the fuck back and holla at ya boy need know you people are crazy with this stuff be realand quit bein so quick to hop on my dick?i can have a damn oppinion

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 2nd, 2006, 7:32 pm

and the simmering goes on.... white man better get his shiznit together

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 8:10 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i aint claimin nothin i aint gonna say nothing about anyone who does i just dont care to represent anything that is in me it isnt anything except genes
to me and for anyone who is trying to put some words in my mouth and they dont even know what im talkin about get the fu-- back and holla at ya boy need know you people are crazy with this stuff be realand quit bein so quick to hop on my dick?i can have a damn oppinion

well if its only an opinion, then quit chastizing everyone who shares your skin color... I am sorry you're ashamed of your white heritage...

I claim "white" as opposed to Russian/German/Austrian because its just easier... AND my beliefs fall on Wotanism and Druidism.... hardly the widely accepted norm.

personally i find wiggers to be the epitome of self loathing... but that opinion is shared by many.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: RACE IN AMERICA LEADS TO SUPREMACISTS LIKE STORMFRONT.O

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 8:16 pm

100 wrote:
Some one tell me why their is a website called stormfront.org that has a whole bunch of white people claiming the white race is in trouble of losing theyre cultures,power,etc.

CAUSE THEY ARE UNLESS THEY STOP LETTING IN IMMIGRANTS.... A WEEK AGO MCDONALDS WERE OVER IN ITALY BUT ITALIANS(MOST) REJECTED IT CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LOSE THEIR CULTURE AND WISH TO PRESERVE IT<-- THAT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE!
excellent analogy!!!!
nothing is more corrupt than McDs... did you know they had a few yearsof advertizingthat was racially biased... where one ad would have only blacks or another only whites, etc.

and thanks for the support.. but I am a chick!
100 wrote: NOW LOOK WHAT THIS GUY BELOW SAID IN REFERENCE TO YOUR THREAD:
88reasonswhy Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm Post subject:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND I AGREE with HIM ABOUT 80% BLACKS SAID EXTREMIST SHIT FOR VARIOUS REASONS AND WHITES SAY THEM FOR NOTHING BUT NEWAYS. I APPLAUD I WHITE PERSON BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE AMERICAN/ EUROPEAN WHITE LATINO WHATEVER THE fu-- JUST AS I AM PROUD TO BE AFRICAN AMERICAN/ BLACK AMERICAN THERES NO TAKING THAT AWAY FROM ME. BUT MANY WHITES ARE AFRIAD OF BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE CAUSE WHEN THEY DO ITS MOSLTY ON SOME RACIST SHIT BUT IF IT AINT THEY STILL GONNA BE LOOKED AT FUNNY AS IT IS A RACIST SLOGAN

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 2nd, 2006, 8:27 pm

Do you think it would be better for the world if we went back to ancient times, where people judged others by tribal/national culture instead of race like nowadays? You know like how the Romans or the Egyptians would enslave they're own race and other races because they looked at their ethnic culture being superior to all others, even those sharing their skin color, continent, etc.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 8:37 pm

perongregory wrote:Do you think it would be better for the world if we went back to ancient times, where people judged others by tribal/national culture instead of race like nowadays? You know like how the Romans or the Egyptians would enslave they're own race and other races because they looked at their ethnic culture being superior to all others, even those sharing their skin color, continent, etc.
it was more serfdom than slavery.... and it's going on today in modern america, but they way upped the ante

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 2nd, 2006, 8:41 pm

It was definitely slavery. Come on the Romans would make your ass fight top the death in the coliseums if they felt like it. I'm not so sure about the Egyptians, but I feel it was more slavery than serfdom what they had the Hebrews experiencg. But you didn't answer my question. You know the Romans would've probably enslaved your Germanic ancestors.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 8:58 pm

perongregory wrote:It was definitely slavery. Come on the Romans would make your ass fight top the death in the coliseums if they felt like it. I'm not so sure about the Egyptians, but I feel it was more slavery than serfdom what they had the Hebrews experiencg. But you didn't answer my question. You know the Romans would've probably enslaved your Germanic ancestors.

I dont think so.... my ancestors were savage warriors...goths would never be taken alive....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 2nd, 2006, 9:08 pm

Yeah, but the romans kicked alot of goth ass but the goths got their revenge.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 9:23 pm

perongregory wrote:Yeah, but the romans kicked alot of goth ass but the goths got their revenge.

the Romans were only able to defeat with numbers.... they were just many more

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 2nd, 2006, 9:26 pm

germans irish and british were all some pussy muh fuccaz

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 2nd, 2006, 9:26 pm

And they were better equipped, and had many foreign soldiers to fight with them. Plus the goths were all split up: visigoths, ostrogots, etc. But the goths got in that ass once the empire split into two. No doubt, the goths were some bad ass mofos.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 2nd, 2006, 9:28 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:germans irish and british were all some pussy muh fuccaz
what time period. Because during the Roman empire they were trying their best to retain their lands and fight the imperialism of their mediterranean brothers.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 9:38 pm

perongregory wrote:
what time period. Because during the Roman empire they were trying their best to retain their lands and fight the imperialism of their mediterranean brothers.

Dont mind him, he's just an angry young wigger trying to cap on the true white warriors.

He's confused by the the Monty Python impersonations.. as much as a love those guys,.. they are a bunch of fruiters

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 2nd, 2006, 9:42 pm

Hey, those were some funny limey's. And what definition are you positing unto these Irish, British and German white warriors? Cause back in those times they could care less about race, they were fightin other white people. Unless you mean they were white, and were warriors.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 9:43 pm

brits today, maybe,
German, NEVER
IRISH??? oh dude. ... now you are plain asking for it!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 2nd, 2006, 9:57 pm

i think all that stuff is corny as hell the ones who i really thought were some pitbulls was the romans i seen the movie gladiator and was like they are some nasty people

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 2nd, 2006, 10:06 pm

perongregory wrote:. Unless you mean they were white, and were warriors.

yes

and the battalions were divided by clan not race, but they would come together to do battle against the Moors and the likes, other societies trying to take their land, etc.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » March 3rd, 2006, 12:04 am

Low_Dogg iz a punk azz beeitch

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 3rd, 2006, 3:01 am

you are a punk azz beotch for messing up my post

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 3rd, 2006, 1:08 pm

thread title :RACE IN AMERICA LEADS TO SUPREMACISTS LIKE STORMFRONT.ORG

what people are talking about now: germans irish and british were all some pussy muh fuccaz

nice job staying on topic