Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 19th, 2006, 4:25 pm

^^and 99.9% of black people would agree with me.Fuck her,she doesnt address our issues,shes a programmed robot.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 19th, 2006, 4:36 pm

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Whites are evil,irrational,cruel and greedy in general.
Let's be a little more accurate

HUMANS are evil,irrational,cruel and greedy BY INNATE NATURE.
Whites in particular have a superiority complex which makes them believe that EVERYTHING under the sun should belong soley to them.
fu-- you you dumb nigger. im really tired of you shitting on white people all the #%@&#%@ time running your #%@&#%@ mouth all the time and generalizing my people. look how you can generalize black people; lazy, gang banging, crack dealers, will kill you for a pair of sneakers, will rob you for $3, will kill you for wearing a color. so you see your race ISN'T perfect either.
Whats up se11? You wanna start some shit? Calling people niggers. You're a punk ass faggot. Thats all I'm gonna say about that, little punk bitch typing shit over the internet. You know in person a real black would wear your little bitch ass out, but go ahead, you gonna see in the future.
oh so it doesn't feel good have people call you something degrading, meanwhile knowing nothnig about you? cause thats what people do to me all the time on here, i just thought some people might want to see what its like.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 19th, 2006, 4:37 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
DC wrote: go back to Africa

DC

Go back to europe devil I'm about 20% Native American,and plus most of my ancestors who were African didnt ask to come here,they were brought by force by the USA.
how do you even know that? i thought you were decendants of slaves? your a fucking joke.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 19th, 2006, 4:40 pm

every black person on here agrees with blackmanofhonor when he says white people are the scum of the earth and the reason their life sucks. no wonder nobody gives a shit when cops shoot somebody 42 times or when they dont have a job. do you really expect to take a piss on white peoples face and then have them hire you or give a shit about your problems? fuck you.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » March 19th, 2006, 5:16 pm

It’s not about that. *Sell*

Everyone is prejudice, racist to some extent. It's like being at a sports game… everyone wants their side to win. That's human nature! What makes racism EVIL is if you have a system in place that gives your team unfair advantage. It’s like if you knowingly bring a person into a poker game that you know is rigged, but you don’t want to say anything because it benefits you. Damn! It’s not even a black and white issue anymore. According to a San Francisco study, dark-skin Latinos are sent to jail at twice the rate of lighter-skin Latinos and their prison sentences are harsher.

If you Sell are benefiting from systems others have put in place and not actively trying to change them. Then like blackmanofhonor says… that’s evil! If in your mind *SELL* you represent ALL white people. We'll that would make them evil too!

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 19th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Blackmanofhonour,

I'm just curious, have you any white skinned friends? Or have you ever in your life met any white skinned that were not "evil,irrational,cruel and greedy"?

And how can a colour of someone's skin make him/her "evil,irrational,cruel and greedy in general" as you said? Can you explain that?

You're making same kind of racist generalizations as the people who you're accusing to be the racists. Hating on people only because of their skin colour...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 19th, 2006, 5:36 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ Okay guys at this point it's like try to stop a fire by throughing sticks on it.... his opinion will only change by his own personal choice...
I feel the same way about talking to whites about equality...its hopeless.You dont see anything wrong with america,you dont see anything wrong with how we get treated in the job market and justice syetem,because most of you are racists and white supremicists.
Everything is black and white huh?
So what about East Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, Hispanics, Chicanos, Latinos, Pacific Islanders, Arabs, Armenians, East Europeans (many others), Jews, even "white minorities" like Italians and Irish.
There are many more to list but that would take forever...

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » March 19th, 2006, 5:38 pm

To realize the real lies

Condoleezza Rice really is a bad example! You have the nation's top diplomat 'Rice' admitting on national tv (Oprah) that 'Bush' allows her to cook breakfast for him. Even if she is Secretary of State, that statement alone does conjure up images of Aunt Jemima.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 19th, 2006, 5:42 pm

Tre wrote:Everyone is prejudice, racist to some extent. It's like being at a sports game… everyone wants their side to win. That's human nature! What makes racism EVIL is if you have a system in place that gives your team unfair advantage. It’s like if you knowingly bring a person into a poker game that you know is rigged, but you don’t want to say anything because it benefits you. Damn! It’s not even a black and white issue anymore. According to a San Francisco study, dark-skin Latinos are sent to jail at twice the rate of lighter-skin Latinos and their prison sentences are harsher.
Not necessarily.....

I don't think this would apply to other countries where diversity is basically nonexistant, but I think we have enough of a mix in America that if everyone would just STFU about racism for a good 60 years, no one would notice, and it would be a "language" issue at most.

I was the only Asian kid at school till 3rd grade and not knowing English or even never hearding about "school" before in my life I didn't really form thoughts of race or to be honest even notice. I didn't actually learn until this kid accused me of being racist and he's like "it's because I'm black" so he could get me in trouble and I pointed at his arm and said "No that's brown" LOL so he was like wtf and then he taught me about races and sh*t

Except he taught me wrong so until we did the ancestory project I thought I was Chinese :lol: :lol: I didn't really talk to my parents until many years later on so I didn't know...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 19th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Tre wrote:To realize the real lies

Condoleezza Rice really is a bad example! You have the nation's top diplomat 'Rice' admitting on national tv (Oprah) that 'Bush' allows her to cook breakfast for him. Even if she is Secretary of State, that statement alone does conjure up images of Aunt Jemima.
LOL!! now THATs funny !!!(I dont watch TV , so thats news to me!)

so//i wonder
1. would colin powell cooked breakfast for the pres? ( you knwo the answer there !!!)
2. what does Laura think of this?
and
3. I wonder how oprah would handle blackmanofhonor.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 19th, 2006, 6:21 pm

Tre wrote:It’s not about that. *Sell*

Everyone is prejudice, racist to some extent. It's like being at a sports game… everyone wants their side to win. That's human nature! What makes racism EVIL is if you have a system in place that gives your team unfair advantage. It’s like if you knowingly bring a person into a poker game that you know is rigged, but you don’t want to say anything because it benefits you. Damn! It’s not even a black and white issue anymore. According to a San Francisco study, dark-skin Latinos are sent to jail at twice the rate of lighter-skin Latinos and their prison sentences are harsher.

If you Sell are benefiting from systems others have put in place and not actively trying to change them. Then like blackmanofhonor says… that’s evil! If in your mind *SELL* you represent ALL white people. We'll that would make them evil too!
i get you. but if somebody's calling my race evil and the reason their life sucks, why would i want to help them even if i do have some advantage? my life is fine and somebody offending me isn't going to make me want to help them out.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 19th, 2006, 6:43 pm

I don't give a fuck se11. If you're not racist you wouldn't call people niggers. I never called any whites on here racial pejorative. If blackmanofhonor assigns a list of bad adjectives to describe your race, do the same, but you should know what calling someone a nigger would elicit.

And EVN get off the dick playing sides and shit. All up in black hoods learning our shit we were born into then over here not calling the BS of these white racists, just wanna talk about the blacks. I told you before if you gonna go against something, go against all of it.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 19th, 2006, 6:58 pm

perongregory wrote:I don't give a fu-- se11. If you're not racist you wouldn't call people niggers. I never called any whites on here racial pejorative.

oooh you LIAR!!!! we both know that's a BIG FAT LIE!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 19th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Somehow i cant agree with anyone in here....Neither are whites racists by nature nor has racism not affected the USA heavily in its history and still does now.
Get real guys and instead of constantly pointing the fingers on others think about what may be true of what the other side is saying.
We all know that there are influential politicians in the US (Pat Buchanan, Hoover etc.) that have made strong racist statements but we also know that there were whites fighting alongside with blacks or at least not supporting that shit.
If every white would support racism like some guys in here state, then the US would be an Apartheid-System like in South Africa.
That is obviously not the case.

Everyone should just realize that you just should NEVER use racial insults, no matter in which situation if you are really against all of this. Otherwise you are a hippocrite.
I have been mad at some asians at a point of my life, but i never felt forced to approach them with "you fuckin gook blabla", so this i just said nigger because i was angry doesnt count for me.
Either i am mad at someone personally or i am mad at his race.
Then i use racial insults....

This shit will never stop when you guys will not stop following this road.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 19th, 2006, 8:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:Everyone should just realize that you just should NEVER use racial insults, no matter in which situation if you are really against all of this. Otherwise you are a hippocrite.
What happens is people get comfortable talking that way around others who think it's funny or do it as well.

And then they find themselves in a social situation where it's not cool and they slip out of habit and everyone looks at them like they pooped themselves and their stock falls about 100 points or they do it in a serious situation and *boom* *boom* out goes the lights. It's definitely a bad habit. You can choose to set aside profanity and racial slurs.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 19th, 2006, 11:42 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Everyone should just realize that you just should NEVER use racial insults, no matter in which situation if you are really against all of this. Otherwise you are a hippocrite.
What happens is people get comfortable talking that way around others who think it's funny or do it as well.

And then they find themselves in a social situation where it's not cool and they slip out of habit and everyone looks at them like they pooped themselves and their stock falls about 100 points or they do it in a serious situation and *boom* *boom* out goes the lights. It's definitely a bad habit. You can choose to set aside profanity and racial slurs.
I think you hit the nail right on the head.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 19th, 2006, 11:47 pm

Its funny if someones complains about racism while saying wetback, honkey, cracker or something.
Like its a privilege to discriminate.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 20th, 2006, 5:05 am

but how come none of ya'll get so worked up after Blackmanof"no"honour refers to whites as Devils and evil scum? I feel they are as bad as droppin the N bomb

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » March 20th, 2006, 7:24 am

but how come you on here ‘bitching’ period! Maybe you need to follow Sell’s advice and stop ‘blaming others’ for what Sell did.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 20th, 2006, 8:43 am

afakasi wrote:but how come none of ya'll get so worked up after Blackmanof"no"honour refers to whites as Devils and evil scum? I feel they are as bad as droppin the N bomb
Be cause thats the way most whites act! 84% dont even think the majority of us being unemployed as a problem.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 20th, 2006, 8:44 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
afakasi wrote:but how come none of ya'll get so worked up after Blackmanof"no"honour refers to whites as Devils and evil scum? I feel they are as bad as droppin the N bomb
Because thats the way most whites act! 84% dont even think the majority of us being unemployed is a problem.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 20th, 2006, 8:52 am

se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
DC wrote: go back to Africa

DC

Go back to europe devil I'm about 20% Native American,and plus most of my ancestors who were African didnt ask to come here,they were brought by force by the USA.
how do you even know that? i thought you were decendants of slaves? your a #%@&#%@ joke.
How do I know?I have a family tree going back to the 1800s.most of my ancestors were african slaves,but they are dead.I have never laid a foot on African soil,nor has any of my immediate living family.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 20th, 2006, 10:30 am

how come none of yall get so worked up at RAMPANT DISCRIMINATION?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2006, 12:43 pm

perongregory wrote:I don't give a fu-- se11. If you're not racist you wouldn't call people niggers. I never called any whites on here racial pejorative. If blackmanofhonor assigns a list of bad adjectives to describe your race, do the same, but you should know what calling someone a nigger would elicit.

And EVN get off the dick playing sides and shit. All up in black hoods learning our shit we were born into then over here not calling the BS of these white racists, just wanna talk about the blacks. I told you before if you gonna go against something, go against all of it.
i dont give a fuck, ill call an italian person a greaseball, a german a nazi, an irish a mick, i dont give a fuck. if your gonna keep talking shit about me, im not going to sit their. maybe now blackmanofhonor will see what its like to really be shitted on.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 20th, 2006, 1:33 pm

Obviously blackmanofhonor knows already what it's like. Maybe it's you that is encountering it for the first time?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Obviously blackmanofhonor knows already what it's like. Maybe it's you that is encountering it for the first time?
he dont know shit.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 20th, 2006, 2:17 pm

Tre wrote:
What makes racism EVIL is if you have a system in place that gives your team unfair advantage.
capitalism designed to keep the rich rich and the poor poor... the system is setup to make blacks fail and keep us trapped..

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 20th, 2006, 2:21 pm

Tre wrote:
If you Sell are benefiting from a system others have put in place and not actively trying to change them. Then like blackmanofhonor says… that’s evil!
killin em....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2006, 3:20 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
Tre wrote:
What makes racism EVIL is if you have a system in place that gives your team unfair advantage.
capitalism designed to keep the rich rich and the poor poor... the system is setup to make blacks fail and keep us trapped..
then if you seriously feel you will never win in this country? wouldn't it make more sense to leave and go somewhere that you feel you have a chance not to be trapped?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 20th, 2006, 3:33 pm

lizard wrote:Blackmanofhonour,

I'm just curious, have you any white skinned friends? Or have you ever in your life met any white skinned that were not "evil,irrational,cruel and greedy"?
lizard,

blackmanofhonor is not saying all white people are that way but the majority of them are espescially here in america. you have to understand that we live in a country that is rooted in racism and is proud to be racist. so when you grow up in a country like that its hard to not think that all white people ain't racist..
lizard wrote:
And how can a colour of someone's skin make him/her "evil,irrational,cruel and greedy in general" as you said? Can you explain that?
you can look at the white mans his_story and see that the majority of them are evil, greedy and cruel. look at how they go out and conquer lands, (in they his-story books they call it discovering) strip it of its wealth, kill the inhabitants and take the land for them selves.

if any person of color has these charecteristics its because they learned it from white devils. look at how the devils did the indians. the indians greeted white folks with open arms and the white folks gave them blankets with smallpox. the second case of biological warefare, the first was with the plague.

if thats not evil i don't know what is.
lizard wrote:
Hating on people only because of their skin colour...
that's what white folks do...

that's not what blackmanofhonor is doing he only hates the racist system and the people that support it, like se11, 88, dc, invincible and the rest of these nazi facist...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2006, 3:38 pm

you can look at the white mans his_story and see that the majority of them are evil, greedy and cruel. look at how they go out and conquer lands, (in they his-story books they call it discovering) strip it of its wealth, kill the inhabitants and take the land for them selves.
african tribes that live in the jungle and chop each other up with machettes and eat their dead can all be part of the "black man and his story". does that mean we should at all black people live that?
that's not what blackmanofhonor is doing he only hates the racist system and the people that support it, like se11, 88, dc, invincible and the rest of these nazi facist...
no he hates WHITE people and only WHITE people. he ssays "the system" but in reality he hates all white people.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 20th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Tre wrote:but how come you on here ‘bitching’ period! Maybe you need to follow Sell’s advice and stop ‘blaming others’ for what Sell did.
Your the one bitching, maybe you oughta get your act together