The Browning of America

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » April 3rd, 2006, 8:45 am

perongregory wrote:oh it's gonna come around. but you and raza aint gonna bring it around in this age. It's gonna be divine when it comes, and no man or race can bring it.

HOMIE WHAT YOU SPEAKING ON. YOU KNOW ITS US AND ALL ABOUT US.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2006, 8:53 am

thats where you wrong homie. Mexicans and Latins in general so quick to hold on to nationalistic pride. Yall talk about indigenous blood, and all that good Indian shit but you hate on your own brother cause he not Mexican. We'll I ask you what the fuck was he before the Spanish invaded and raped both of yall? Mexicans alone aint gonna do shit. No race, or nationality alone is going to move an empire that runs the world. The Goths couldn't take Rome alone, and i'm talking about all of their tribes. So I'm sorry, Mexicans alone are not gonna stop the Federal Government of the greatest empire to grace human history. Hell, Mexicans like the fed. government. That's why so many are over seas serving in the armed forces.

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » April 3rd, 2006, 9:03 am

perongregory wrote:thats where you wrong homie. Mexicans and Latins in general so quick to hold on to nationalistic pride. Yall talk about indigenous blood, and all that good Indian shit but you hate on your own brother cause he not Mexican. We'll I ask you what the fu-- was he before the Spanish invaded and raped both of yall? Mexicans alone aint gonna do shit. No race, or nationality alone is going to move an empire that runs the world. The Goths couldn't take Rome alone, and i'm talking about all of their tribes. So I'm sorry, Mexicans alone are not gonna stop the Federal Government of the greatest empire to grace human history. Hell, Mexicans like the fed. government. That's why so many are over seas serving in the armed forces.
WE MEXICANS HAVE THE SI SE PUEDE MENTALITY WE DONT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT SO JUST SHUT THE FUC UP. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ESE WE DONT HATE OTHER LATINOS HOMIE TO US ITS ALL ABOUT BROWN HOMIE NOTHING BUT THE BROWN SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.

MEXICAN PRIDE X BROWN PRIDE

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2006, 9:24 am

whatever homie. All about brown huh? Thats why the central americans get that brown love when they travel through mexico huh? Thats why I always hear Mexicans calling Salvadorenos pupusa eating cerrotes huh? You talk all that good shit but probably be set trippen on raza whenever you see las enemigas. But can't hate on your optimistic outlook.

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » April 3rd, 2006, 9:34 am

you know what homie i gots a couple of homies from the salvatrucha and no one be tripping so i dont know what you talk about.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 3rd, 2006, 10:38 am

First, your friends may end getting deported depending on how this immigration legislation turns out. I'm not happy about that because of the good taxpaying family guys that go to church work hard pay taxes and raise their families right ex-gangmembers, including some from MS13, that have lived rightously for over a decade in the cases I met in my volunteer work with gangs end up getting tossed with the bad. That's the problem imo.

Second, listening to you threaten to take back the land from the UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is like listening to a little mouse squeek threats at a giant bull elephant. You only get away with it for awhile because the elephant is busy feeding, but once the elephant finally notices you: squish!

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » April 5th, 2006, 8:13 am

WELL THEN HOMIE LET THE SQUISHING BEGIN. CAUSE I DONT TRIP I AINT GOING PEACEFULLY.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 9th, 2006, 10:36 am

^^^^^ what is it that u mexicans want, your land back or 2 b american citizens?

i hear mexicans always talking about there lands but suppose the u.s. gave back the mexican states and moved the u.s. border farther north. would ya'll b satisfied or would ya'll still b jumpin the border into america?

felon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by felon » April 24th, 2006, 8:21 am

WE WANT WHAT WE DESERVE.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 10:29 pm

The North American Indians, of which there is over 4 million now they having repopulated from both you Mexicans (you killed off 70% of the North American Indians in California enslaving most of the rest when you invaded) and also the Whites killing them off, want exactly what you want.
felon wrote:WE WANT WHAT WE DESERVE.

What you deserve, is to make something of your nation. If you were born in Mexico and not granted citizenship here, then you need to go home and work on making your country a place to be proud of and a place that gives you what you deserve.

If you are a Mexican who happens to have a American citzenship, then get your history and your loyalties right. America first.

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 7th, 2007, 3:36 pm

lol like other races arent diclining...if you have 2 ppl from opposite races then they both decline idiot...the world is getting more browner but the brown and black people are getting more whiter...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 7th, 2007, 9:00 pm

one1hype wrote:the world is getting more browner but the brown and black people are getting more whiter...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOL :lol: :lol:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 8th, 2007, 4:42 pm

A Ghost wrote:The article said ""The most distressing news is from the Northeast and Midwest,"

So what did that mean? I realize there's a huge population loss in general, but that just didn't sound right.......
I just like come over to sg to check out what fine sista's GHOST is gonna have :lol: under his name.

<---------- I haven't been disappointed yet :wink:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 8th, 2007, 4:42 pm

A Ghost wrote:The article said ""The most distressing news is from the Northeast and Midwest,"

So what did that mean? I realize there's a huge population loss in general, but that just didn't sound right.......

I just like come over to sg to check out what fine sista's GHOST is gonna have :lol: under his name.

<---------- I haven't been disappointed yet :wink:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 8th, 2007, 4:43 pm

How about an EDIT button :shock: up in this mufucka :lol:

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 8th, 2007, 5:44 pm

Mexicans don't deserve anything but a one way trip back to mexico all ya do is have way to many babies knowing damn well ya can't afford them then ya go on welfare most of ya are to stupid to learn english ya mexicans come to america and take advantig of the system that's why u mexicans will always be cleaning up sh*t and cutting grass u mexicans piss me off having 6 kids going on welfare and my tax payer money has to pay for ur damn kids why don't ya go back and fix up ur own country and stop comming to ours

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 8th, 2007, 9:55 pm

have way to many babies knowing damn well ya can't afford them then ya go on welfare most
black people do the same thing. you see people living in the projects getting food stamps and driving $50,000 cars. mexicans come here and sell fucking bananas and oranges on the highway, and look for work in home depo and best buy parking lots.
mexicans come to america and take advantig of the system that's why u mexicans will always be cleaning up sh*t and cutting grass u mexicans piss me off having 6 kids going on welfare and my tax payer money has to pay for ur damn kids why don't ya go back and fix up ur own country and stop comming to ours
this boggles my mind that you bring this up about mexicans and show your hate for them doing something. but i can guarantee you just as many black people and probably more for that matter, do the same exact thing. i dont see mexicans on welfare, i see mexicans riding the trains, sweating with a huge backpack on, in groups of 6 or 7 transporting to an illegal job where they probably aren't making minimum wage. i wont see 4 dirty, sweaty black people doing that a day.

i'm not trying to describe black people the way you describe mexicans, but come on now, you can't talk that shit about mexicans and act like there aren't a lot of black people doing the exact same thing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 8th, 2007, 10:04 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
one1hype wrote:the world is getting more browner but the brown and black people are getting more whiter...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOL :lol: :lol:
It's funny how everyone else was stuck in the white perspective of things

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 9th, 2007, 12:25 am

one1hype wrote:lol like other races arent diclining...if you have 2 ppl from opposite races then they both decline idiot...the world is getting more browner but the brown and black people are getting more whiter...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The brown and black people are getting more whiter? Strange statement.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 9th, 2007, 3:38 am

Something about mexicans rubs me the wrong way

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 9th, 2007, 3:40 am

Something about mexicans rubs me the wrong way