White America:sick,evil liars

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 25th, 2006, 5:11 am

alonso wrote:this was not cool blackmanofhonor
what wasn't cool? i don't see how you gonna say something to him but won't say shit to these nazi's on here posting racial pics and video's, callin people nigga's and promoting whitepower..... i thought this site was for streetgangs, not biker gangs and nazi's..

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 25th, 2006, 5:20 am

whoknows wrote:
what wasn't cool? i don't see how you gonna say something to him but won't say shit to these nazi's on here posting racial pics and video's, callin people nigga's and promoting whitepower..... i thought this site was for streetgangs, not biker gangs and nazi's..
Thats real. whoknows I feel you on that!!!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 25th, 2006, 5:56 am

realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Christina,youre the typical irrational white american.On one hand its ''get a job nigger'' and on the other its ''we have most of the money and jobs and we dont hire niggers,or we only hire a few niggers and keep them in the lowest positions-glass ceiling''

You are delusional!!! ALL the jobs I have worked at in my life there have been proportionate numbers of racially mixed employees. And frankly, I was the minority at a few.
ahh,theres the classic white ''I know your situation better than you do'' bullcrap

over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more #%@&#%@ devils into the world.

You most certainly owe me an apology for that ^ rude comment sir. That was offensive to me as a woman. Where was the "honor" in that? You should be ashamed of yourself.
you should be ashamed of yourself everytime you see the american flag.Or ashamed of yourself everytime your people places thieving murderers on a pedestal.Youre a criminal,parasitic race or evil thieves who seek to exploit and control everything and everyone.

Christina, we been friends for a while now and I aint afraid to say this in front of the entire world...
that SOB will NEVER apologize to you because he hates us all
he is full of hate and hates us all.. wanna know why?
because he has always wanted to be white and more than that, has always wanted white pussy

Aint that the damn truth!!!!

but i can guarantee he is as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside and probably has a hard time getting crackwhore pussy as it .

NO YOU DID'NT!!!!! TRUE!!!!!!!

any many that talks like that to a woman is probably a beater as well.

I know thats no lie!!!!

he has no honor.. I sdaid it long ago, and I stand firm in that.

go ahead. hate on me.... its not your race thats a disgrace.. but the individual who doles out so much hatred

you should kill yourself blackmanofhoonor... that way we can feel something besides apathy and disgust for you

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 25th, 2006, 9:42 am

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:see bruthas this is what i be talking about. these devils don't want you to be able to think for your selves they want to do the thinking for you. they don't want you to be a strong minded panther or a malcom x type soldier that's gone pick up a gun and put shit in motion. they want you to be more like MLK a get slapped and turn the other cheek weak minded type nigga that has a dream and only a dream.
MLK was without a doubt one of the strongest minded man ever. It's much harder to find ways to fight against the oppression powers without violence. Weak minded people are the ones that don't fight at all even when they should. I put MLK in the same category with Gandhi, both great men that history will always remember as a strong men without fear.

But what I've been wondering is that why all the oppressed, lower class people in USA won't start a revolution? You already have guns and a motive, but I guess the time isn't ready yet. But I'm sure it will happen some day, it's inevitable. You just need to get together and recognize what you're fighting for. I'd lke to see that black and white people could come together on that. Stricly "black revolution" or "white revolution" would quickly turn into some kind of "black power" or "white power" movement, where the once oppressed would start to oppress the others. And another circle of hate would start...

And about the Black Panthers... my good friend's father was with the Black Panthers in Africa, and then went to USA to see how the Panthers were doing there, and was greatly disappointed as he saw how BP in USA used violence even when it wasn't necessary and fully justified. From his point of view people in US where too "trigger happy", and there were too many people with the BP that weren't there with the right reasons.

But nevertheless, I respect very much people like Huey Newton and Bobby Seale. World always needs revolutionaries that are ready to fight for the oppressed people.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 11:42 am

whoknows wrote:
he also doesnt say anything when people call whites honkeys, crackers, and devils. so shut the fuck up. maybe he's just a little mad that one racist black guy has 6 threads going, with about 14 people fighting him.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 11:43 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:I owe you nothing but the suffering your kind has caused my people.Go to hell.

You go on and live in you're miserable existence, go for what you know or whatever.....but do not disrespect me. You have alot of hostility and maybe you should consider finding a healthy outlet for it.
You devils make things miserable for my entire ethnicity.fu-- you all.
suck my dick you black piece of shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 11:46 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

Its like having your leg cut off,and you are bleeding to death,on a busy street yelling for help.And people walking by look at you like youre crazy for doing so,because they think its normal for your leg to be cut off.Thats how I feel.Im just tired.
pity is such a useless emotion and self pity is the exponential of that.
I agree,but Im not asking for pity...thats the reason why I say segragation is the best thing.You cant live peacefully in a society with a people such as your own.
you want to segregate go somewhere that wont dismantle what everyone else has worked for. have a meeting with all the blacks that want to leave, and get the fuck out. it can be like a mass move. the only thing is, only about 200 black people in the country, because none of them are as stupid as you.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 11:50 am

blackmanofhonor, THIS is why your race is 50% unemployed.

viewtopic.php?p=160770#160770

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 12:34 pm

WIP wrote:
whoknows wrote:
Thats real. whoknows I feel you on that!!!
I get the feeling WIP and whoknows are either not black or they were called sellout kids as children and grew up to overcompensate....

blackman at least had some issues even if he took extreme and even crazy/racist views on them... but whoknows has nothing on this, just cheerleading and dissing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 12:35 pm

whoknows wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:That whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LOL
you probably believe humans come from monkey's you idiot..
^ This had absolutely nothing to do with his post.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 1:28 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Somehow I get the feeling you're either not black or insecure about the fact that you're black johnny...
i'm 100% black with muslim parents and proud of it.....

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 1:33 pm

se11 wrote:
so you can run your mouth all you want because your black, then when i say something because im white, im racist and trying to hold down black people????????
lol you talkin to me lil boy? cause all i ever hear from you is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah white power...

you f%$%^&* hipocrite...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 1:48 pm

when the fuck do i ever talk about "white power"? really, if you can find one post that i fucking say white power i will give you one million dollars.

and you know my post was the truth. blackman can say all he wants about white devils and honkeys, but when i try to stand up for my fucking self i get called a fucking racist.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 25th, 2006, 1:57 pm

whoknows wrote:

That's real, I want go as far saying who may be a nazi or whatever, but how alonso come after pages of pages of blantant disrespect on both ends and speak only on what the brutha said? Aren't you a man of color alonso? How can you ban a brutha for speaking what he feels, but blantantly allow others to disrespect Black folk, Islam and other parts of our struggle? I never understood your logic behind banning certain people, but since you banned the brutha, maybe you need to catch up on the pages and pages of other post from some others who used just as foul language about a people who resemble what you look like.....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 2:02 pm

BECAUSE BLACKMANOFHONOR IS MAKING A MESS OF THIS RACE AND ETHNICITY SECTION. he offends every white person and is clearly a racist and people dont have to take his shit. he causes multiple threads to go to the same place regardless of the topic and keeps on saying his fucked up shit. thats why its not cool.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 2:03 pm

some black people make every fucking thing about race.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 25th, 2006, 2:10 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ that post was pretty irrelevant.....

no one here was saying anything about Asians being superior nor inferior to blacks.
NO WHAT THE POST SAID WERE THAT WHITES DONT IMPACT ASIANS TO BE RACIST OR HATEFUL TO SOME OR CERTAIN BLACKS OF ANYKIND. MY POINT WAS THEY ARE RACIST WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF WHITE AMERICANS

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 25th, 2006, 2:15 pm

se11 wrote:BECAUSE BLACKMANOFHONOR IS MAKING A MESS OF THIS RACE AND ETHNICITY SECTION. he offends every white person and is clearly a racist and people dont have to take his shit. he causes multiple threads to go to the same place regardless of the topic and keeps on saying his #%@& up shit. thats why its not cool.

You can miss me with all that, I dont know how long you been around on here, but some people have been and still are starting post using foul language to desribe our people and I cant recall ever seeing alonso post and say he banned a person for dissing us, and if i'm not a mistaken, alonso is man of color and you allow the word "n!@#er" to be thrown around on your own site?? And I'm not talking about this recent useless threads of disrespect, this been going on for a minute, and I know some of you who been here a while knows this...

I already know some of you will say 'blackmanofhonor" was extreme with his, but the one word "n!@#er" is enough disrespect to equal all of what the brutha did IMO....If the brutha was banned for disrespect, then dont stop at him, peep some of these post by some of these others, be fair with the banning, keep it real...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 2:19 pm

how many times has he or other black people used "honkey" or "crackers" or other racist shit. if i get offended by some racist shit, your damn sure im gunna drop the n-bomb. im not taking racist shit just because im white.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 25th, 2006, 2:19 pm

But what some of these others are saying IS cool? :?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 2:21 pm

X wrote:
But what some of these others are saying IS cool? :?
nobody else came out and said anything about black people. look at the name of the fucking topic. blackmanofhonor likes to instigate shit.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 25th, 2006, 2:39 pm

se11 wrote:how many times has he or other black people used "honkey" or "crackers" or other racist shit. if i get offended by some racist shit, your damn sure im gunna drop the n-bomb. im not taking racist shit just because im white.
It figures you wouldn't understand where I'm coming from...The n word other disses towards Black folk has been thrown around here for a while now, and I cant recall seeing dude ban someone for that(not saying he didn't, just i never seen it)...And for a person to be of color who is over this site, I cant understand that, but you quick to respond and say what the Black man said was "wrong"?? :? :roll: but don't step in the middle of these threads where the n word is used and say nothing???

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 3:01 pm

i dont understand your typing, can you use sentences and post it agian?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 25th, 2006, 3:19 pm

Yo Se11...

Shut the fuck up.

Do you ever post in sections other than Race? Blackmanofhonor did at least contribute to some other sections on the board and look now you got him kicked off the board. He started posting these volatile topics when the BS you stay on started coming to the surface once again.

All 1700 of yours or whatever posts is 90% is about Race. I would like to see what you are like in person.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 3:20 pm

X wrote:
but since you banned the brutha
dam blackmanofhonor got banned? that 's foul.....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 3:26 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Yo Se11...

Shut the fu-- up.

Do you ever post in sections other than Race? Blackmanofhonor did at least contribute to some other sections on the board and look now you got him kicked off the board. He started posting these volatile topics when the BS you stay on started coming to the surface once again.

All 1700 of yours or whatever posts is 90% is about Race. I would like to see what you are like in person.
everything he posted about was about "rampant discrimination" wtf are you talking about. i look over the movie section, follow the sports section, and use to like the domestic gang section. it just so happens that i look here and see a guy calling me the devil and the reason his peoples life sucks, im not going to sit back and say nothing.

fuck you cold beer.
dam blackmanofhonor got banned? that 's foul.....
it wont stop his hatred and racism.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 3:33 pm

se11 wrote:
when the fu-- do i ever talk about "white power"? really, if you can find one post that i #%@&#%@ say white power i will give you one million dollars.
you say it all the time plus it's in your actions. you always got some video or picture to show. plus everytime i come on here you're the one attacking blackmanofhonor all he doing is defending his self..

but it's official your ass is a cop. why else would the real be banned and the racist kept on.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 25th, 2006, 3:40 pm

Oh so maybe because your moderating, the person you were arguing with was banned?

Honestly I would like to see you in person.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 4:06 pm

lizard wrote:
MLK was without a doubt one of the strongest minded man ever. It's much harder to find ways to fight against the oppression powers without violence. Weak minded people are the ones that don't fight at all even when they should. I put MLK in the same category with Gandhi, both great men that history will always remember as a strong men without fear.
He wasn't as strong minded as you think he was look how his family did belafonte at mrs kings funeral. They dissed a brother that is addressing black issues for bush a nazi who doesn't give a fuck about black people. if he was really strong minded as you say he was then he would have taught his children better than that and they wouldn't have did what they did. But that's what's wrong with weak minded blacks they always trying to get the white mans approval and be trying to look to the white man for salvation. these devils ain't slick they knew what they was doin when they painted jesus white, with blonde hair and blue eyes. brutha's wake up the white man ain't gone save us.. the only's that will is us!!!!

look if mlk was really strong minded as you say he was then why is racist america willing to glorify him but not a brutha like george jackson, tookie, huey or malcom. i mean weren't they all fighting racism and oppression?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Oh so maybe because your moderating, the person you were arguing with was banned?

Honestly I would like to see you in person.
you talking to me cold??

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 25th, 2006, 4:09 pm

No, Johnny, I was talking to se11

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 25th, 2006, 4:18 pm

oh my fault.....