White America:sick,evil liars

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 22nd, 2006, 11:04 am

mad cyril wrote:
whoknows wrote:it was penn state and he was convicted of a triple homicide..

here is the link...

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/20 ... ews-03.asp
If you read it in full you will see that the psu were unaware of his convictions. If they had of been he wouldnt have got the job regardless of what color he was. In my veiw it was a very weak example that didnt relate to the discussion in any way shape or form. If you had the qualifications this man had they were hardly going to think he was a "triple killer" back when this happened it was alot harder to know peoples convictions, it had nothing to do with color or race. Im not getting at you but surely theres better examples than this.
its a good example of racism and discrimination for the simple fact that if a brutha would have did a triple homicide he would have been in jail for life or even gotten the death penalty. and the fact that they wasn't aware of his convictions goes to show that they don't check white peoples backgrounds like they would a brotha. they also stated that the school didn't require background checks which is b/s because any job that requires teachers does a background check.

you also say that it has nothing to do with race when it does because of the simple fact that their are many educated brutha's that earn their degree in prison and are just as qualified as these devils but can't find a job or get a second chance at life why is that?

this cracker got a second chance why can't a brotha?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

let the GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 12:10 am

heres that gasoline for the molotov cocktail you all been ordering up!

http://www.tshirthell.com/miscpages/new ... 031306.htm

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 23rd, 2006, 2:42 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:no your not racist at all. :roll:
Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?

You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.

sicilian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sicilian » March 23rd, 2006, 2:50 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?
THATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU #%@&#%@ JACK ASS!! in your mind you really believe every white family sits around and celebrates how black people are suffering. that is your #%@&#%@ problem and why you will never be anything more than a dumb racist black piece of shit.
The vast majority of whites DO either celebrate or ignore our suffering.It has been proven by countless studies.
Its your fault your neighborhoods are shit
My moms family is immigrants and made it here. You sit back in your ghetto thinking you have to wait for a handout. You aint getting it!

MiChuhSuh

Re: let the GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 8:05 am

realize the real lies wrote:heres that gasoline for the molotov cocktail you all been ordering up!

LOL what the heck was that.....

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:25 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Answer the question. I'm not being critical. What is real equality in your opinion?

One race not being treated like thier skin color is a curse.You know...being treated fair in society.You dont know what equality is?this is a pretty stupid question.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:28 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
THATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU #%@&#%@ JACK ASS!! in your mind you really believe every white family sits around and celebrates how black people are suffering. that is your #%@&#%@ problem and why you will never be anything more than a dumb racist black piece of shit.
The vast majority of whites DO either celebrate or ignore our suffering.It has been proven by countless studies.

oh give it a rest~~~~~
"everyone is celebrating or ignoring"

yes

ignoring because most people really dont give a shit aobut anyone but themselves and their petty self absorbed problems.

you will always feel like less than whatever it is your ideals claim because you made a decision to do so.... no person white or otherwise can do to you the damage you are doing to yourself
GET OVER IT!
Im not doing any damage to myself by realizing how crooked and just flat out wrong the majority of this country is.
you dwell in, eat, breathe, and shit hostile negativity.... that is a very damaging place to be

How do you know what I dwell in?You dont know me,all you know is what I think about certain issues.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:31 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.
I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the fucking slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:34 pm

^^let me reword that,whites didnt ''earn'' the USA and thier wealth....you all blatently stole,murdered and backstabbed for it.And now you discriminate against others to keep yourselves on top.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 23rd, 2006, 3:36 pm

That whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LOL

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 3:39 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:That whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LOL

Its not hard to believe.Tuskegee,COINTELPRO,and alot of sick racist policies have been given the thumbs up by the US government and most white americans.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 23rd, 2006, 4:20 pm

A good site about CIA and their history of drug-trafficking -> http://www.csun.edu/CommunicationStudies/ben/news/cia/

That site covers up pretty much everything.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 23rd, 2006, 4:44 pm

hat whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LO
its been proven plenty of times u dumbass garden worker whre the fuc u been at? gettin slapped around by the nuttys and pvcc's? that shit did somethin to yo brain, oh look a russian's comin... run! hoe :P

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 5:03 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:That whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LOL
LOL

William Cooper really started to kill the credibility with all the alien talk

around the end of his life he said he realized a lot of those files were probably mixed in to distract any unauthorized viewers from seeing the real stuff, but he insisted the CIA thing was true and only the alien thing was false

I think the crack theory is dumb... I mean just think about it, it could have just been a way to save money/get more coke by mixing it with baking soda and the whole process could have been discovered by accident

someone told me mixing flour in it was a common way to rip people off... why not baking soda?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 5:05 pm

good ol watts wrote:
hat whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LO
its been proven plenty of times u dumbass garden worker whre the fuc u been at? gettin slapped around by the nuttys and pvcc's? that shit did somethin to yo brain, oh look a russian's comin... run! hoe :P
I see racism is alive and healthy here

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 23rd, 2006, 5:14 pm

sicilian wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Its your fault your neighborhoods are shit
My moms family is immigrants and made it here. You sit back in your ghetto thinking you have to wait for a handout. You aint getting it!
way to go dodgin another post that you cant say "rampant discrimination to". good job blackdouchebag.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 23rd, 2006, 5:15 pm

he will believe ANYTHING you tell him that benefits his cause.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: let the GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 5:59 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:heres that gasoline for the molotov cocktail you all been ordering up!

LOL what the heck was that.....
the monthly newsletter from Tshirthell.com and YES... I have bought some shirts form there... really fuktup ones!
I get some really bizarre reactions....I have to remind people ITS JUST A TSHIRT!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 23rd, 2006, 6:18 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:
That whole "the CIA introducing crack cocaine in south central" has never been proven....do yall believe in aliens too?? LOL

hmm you never know the cia has done foul shit no one will ever know about i know for a fact they did dirty shit in africa(in the past) assasinated people.

why was it legal for cia or some other goverment official to spy on people in other countries but it were illegal for someone to do it in the united states?

truth is-the cia were some dirty muthafuckas especially during the 60's 70's(segregation era)

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 6:37 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Answer the question. I'm not being critical. What is real equality in your opinion?

One race not being treated like thier skin color is a curse.You know...being treated fair in society.You dont know what equality is?this is a pretty stupid question.

well, when you start treating people who have a different color of skin than you fairly you will live in equality.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 6:44 pm

good ol watts wrote:
and I suppose someone held you down and forced a crackpipe in your mouth and refused to let you up
I suppose that you were FORCED to suck down burning freebased cocaine. I suppose no one would let you sign up atthe local comunity college to start towards a future commencing a trip outof the slums...

I suppose its my fault i got out of my own addictions and took the high road.. and made you stay behind to die as sick sad drunkards and craclwhores.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 23rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

You think so? Well different people answer it differently. That's part of the problem. It's hard to get a consensus. I like your answer though.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 23rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?

My opinion is that you have very low self esteem.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 6:55 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?

I will second that! in fact... I not only pointed it out before, I have performed the antethesis of what he claims white people to be,.... but gawdforbid a white person should try and help him out.....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 23rd, 2006, 8:31 pm

he doesn't have low self esteeme, he's been BRAINWASHED. you cant talk to him, he repeats things 100 times, somewhere in his life he's met somebody thats got the best of him and totally fucked washed out his mind of any common sense and filled it with black power talk.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 9:08 pm

realize the real lies wrote:and I suppose someone held you down and forced a crackpipe in your mouth and refused to let you up
I suppose that you were FORCED to suck down burning freebased cocaine. I suppose no one would let you sign up atthe local comunity college to start towards a future commencing a trip outof the slums...
So far I only heard of black dealers doing that to black people....

which is why drugs are again one of the biggest issues in any community

and to those of you in college thinking a little weed is nothing.. maybe is isn't... TO YOU

But do you think about who you're affecting? The appeal you're giving high school kids to drop out and deal? The people whose deaths you may have contributed to?

Ya I know weed isn't the most fought over drug but you think that dealers only stick to one product? Look at the bigger picture... there's a lot more one high is contributing too....

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 9:30 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.

I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation shitty for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 23rd, 2006, 9:32 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:and I suppose someone held you down and forced a crackpipe in your mouth and refused to let you up
So far I only heard of black dealers doing that to black people....

which is why drugs are again one of the biggest issues in any community

and to those of you in college thinking a little weed is nothing.. maybe is isn't... TO YOU

But do you think about who you're affecting? The appeal you're giving high school kids to drop out and deal? The people whose deaths you may have contributed to?

Ya I know weed isn't the most fought over drug but you think that dealers only stick to one product? Look at the bigger picture... there's a lot more one high is contributing too....
if you are korean,why do make it a point to defend whites and the USA(a white supremicist nation)?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 10:13 pm

I am not 'defening whites" as much as I am fighting with racism.

on top of that, it REALLY strikes a chord when you say "third world" and don't know what you're talking about

How would you feel if someone said the situation in the "bad parts of Beverly Hills and the Hamptons" is comparible to the worst ghettos and most dilapidated parts of Mil-town, Wisc.?

Ya, pretty dumb right?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 23rd, 2006, 10:41 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.

I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 11:04 pm

se11 wrote:he doesn't have low self esteeme, he's been BRAINWASHED. you cant talk to him, he repeats things 100 times, somewhere in his life he's met somebody thats got the best of him and totally #%@& washed out his mind of any common sense and filled it with black power talk.
people with high personal regard dont normally get brainwashed

so he's probably both ... low self esteem is required for brainwashing

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 11:09 pm

Don't forget being brainwashed into thinking you're great....