White America:sick,evil liars

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » March 25th, 2006, 4:23 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:whatever.I guess im supposed to love and accept whites will they oppress and fu-- over us?


well........ what would Jesus do?


Im not a christian.


i am not a christian either... but that's not my point.... .my point is to not be hateful.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » March 25th, 2006, 4:50 pm

lookee here all you haters and pro antiwhites

BMOH did not get banned for being the king of all racists
he got banned for saying this to Christina Marie:
over 50% of black men in LA county are unemployed,so take that ''proportionate'' BS and shove it up pussy,hopefully destroying your uterus so you wont bring more #%@&#%@ devils into the world.



that sounds pretty much more than just a racist comment to me and to Christina and any other person with half a sense and some heart.
I am sorry but that was just a blatant nasty hostile hatred towards women in general, all racism aside.

And knowing his temper, I am sure he'll be back with a vengeance... ripping on an entire race of people who have nothing to do with his bad attitude.
Never have i seen such hatred!

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » March 25th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Just to put things in perspective... Christina butted into a conversation between Black and Sell. Christina than took sides with Sell and than told Black to drop dead! And now Christina wants to play victim. Sell and Black have been going at it for a while... and both men can handle themselves. Christina butting in as the po-po... leaving Sell behind but taking Blackman in (getting him banned) now that is wicked!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 7:34 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
X wrote:
but since you banned the brutha



dam blackmanofhonor got banned? that 's foul.....


I was just starting to see eye to eye with him on a few points too...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 10:16 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
se11 wrote:
when the fu-- do i ever talk about "white power"? really, if you can find one post that i #%@&#%@ say white power i will give you one million dollars.



you say it all the time plus it's in your actions. you always got some video or picture to show. plus everytime i come on here you're the one attacking blackmanofhonor all he doing is defending his self..

but it's official your ass is a cop. why else would the real be banned and the racist kept on.


uh, i post pictures of 3rd world countries to show him that america really isnt all that bad, and ive never posted a fucking video anywhere in my life. and you say he's defending himself, look at the name of THE FUCKING TOPIC!

seriously, tell me how he was defending himself by starting a topic like this? seriously i would love for someone to answer that question.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Oh so maybe because your moderating, the person you were arguing with was banned?

Honestly I would like to see you in person.


1.i didnt not rquest to have him banned, want him banned, nor really care if he is or not. he makes topics called "white america evil devil liars" and "delusional devils" and you all got the balls to call me racist? i would love to see you in person.

2.he got himself banned. i dont go out of my way to make people feel hate twords blacks or make topics saying "black people the reason their is crime" or anything offensive like that. i never ONCE instigated a racial fight the way he has done time after time again.

3.he clearly has NO respect for anyone other than black people nor cares about them.

and you have the balls to call me a racist?

in all fairness i've said the "n-bomb" on this site about five times. he's called me honkey, devil, cracker, ect. more than 50 in the last two weeks. and you people will just keep defending him. you will defend anything black just because they are black. who cares what they do, their black lets defend them. i dont back every white person i see just because their white. get off the race bandwagon and actually listen to what people are saying.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 26th, 2006, 1:36 am

X wrote:
se11 wrote:how many times has he or other black people used "honkey" or "crackers" or other racist shit. if i get offended by some racist shit, your damn sure im gunna drop the n-bomb. im not taking racist shit just because im white.


It figures you wouldn't understand where I'm coming from...The n word other disses towards Black folk has been thrown around here for a while now, and I cant recall seeing dude ban someone for that(not saying he didn't, just i never seen it)...And for a person to be of color who is over this site, I cant understand that, but you quick to respond and say what the Black man said was "wrong"?? :? :roll: but don't step in the middle of these threads where the n word is used and say nothing???


DOOBIES_BACK was banned for saying NIGGER too much, he was the dude who came into conflict with "TheReal" doobie was the mexican dude

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » March 26th, 2006, 2:36 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
WIP wrote:
whoknows wrote:
alonso wrote:this was not cool blackmanofhonor


what wasn't cool? i don't see how you gonna say something to him but won't say shit to these nazi's on here posting racial pics and video's, callin people nigga's and promoting whitepower..... i thought this site was for streetgangs, not biker gangs and nazi's..


Thats real. whoknows I feel you on that!!!


I get the feeling WIP and whoknows are either not black or they were called sellout kids as children and grew up to overcompensate....

blackman at least had some issues even if he took extreme and even crazy/racist views on them... but whoknows has nothing on this, just cheerleading and dissing.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » March 26th, 2006, 2:39 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
WIP wrote:
whoknows wrote:
alonso wrote:this was not cool blackmanofhonor


what wasn't cool? i don't see how you gonna say something to him but won't say shit to these nazi's on here posting racial pics and video's, callin people nigga's and promoting whitepower..... i thought this site was for streetgangs, not biker gangs and nazi's..


Thats real. whoknows I feel you on that!!!


I get the feeling WIP and whoknows are either not black or they were called sellout kids as children and grew up to overcompensate....

blackman at least had some issues even if he took extreme and even crazy/racist views on them... but whoknows has nothing on this, just cheerleading and dissing.



i get the feeling you are describing yourself. you fence stradlin b*tch. next time check your own lame @ss before you pop shots.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 26th, 2006, 5:51 am

se11 wrote:
johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
seriously, tell me how he was defending himself by starting a topic like this? seriously i would love for someone to answer that question.



look you and the rest of your nazi friends are always attacking somebody, callin brutha's out they name and feedin off of stereo types. X and Blackmanofhonor be on here posting intelligent stuff trying to exercise the youths brain and hear you devils come with your negativity trying to tear shit down. why? there is no reason for it so doesn't that make ya'll evil.

The shit that happened with Blackmanofhonor was ridiculus all he did was post an article about "blacks being educated and yet still unemployed" and yall started attacking him saying he was lying even after the man posted statistics to back his claims. ya'll just kept attacking him so of course he started a discussion saying "whites are delusional" which ya'll are cause he showed you proof but yet ya'll don't want to believe it. so thats when he started another discussion calling ya'll "devils and evil liars" because that's what ya'll are. he showed your ass proof about how whites treat us and ya'll don't want to admit it so that makes ya'll a liar.

the bottom line is that you devils who come on here tearing shit down are the ones thats racist and for blackmanofhonor to get banned was messed up.

you devils have never posted one positive article on this site and yet i don't understand how a person who has positive shit to say gets banned but you devils with your negativety is allowed to roam freely.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 26th, 2006, 5:54 am

^^^^^^^ directed at se11..

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 26th, 2006, 6:32 am

Tre wrote:Just to put things in perspective... Christina butted into a conversation between Black and Sell. Christina than took sides with Sell and than told Black to drop dead! And now Christina wants to play victim. Sell and Black have been going at it for a while... and both men can handle themselves. Christina butting in as the po-po... leaving Sell behind but taking Blackman in (getting him banned) now that is wicked!


lol.. that's got to be the reason.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 26th, 2006, 6:39 am

se11 wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Oh so maybe because your moderating, the person you were arguing with was banned?

Honestly I would like to see you in person.


1.i didnt not rquest to have him banned, want him banned, nor really care if he is or not. he makes topics called "white america evil devil liars" and "delusional devils" and you all got the balls to call me racist? i would love to see you in person.

2.he got himself banned. i dont go out of my way to make people feel hate twords blacks or make topics saying "black people the reason their is crime" or anything offensive like that. i never ONCE instigated a racial fight the way he has done time after time again.

3.he clearly has NO respect for anyone other than black people nor cares about them.

and you have the balls to call me a racist?

in all fairness i've said the "n-bomb" on this site about five times. he's called me honkey, devil, cracker, ect. more than 50 in the last two weeks. and you people will just keep defending him. you will defend anything black just because they are black. who cares what they do, their black lets defend them. i dont back every white person i see just because their white. get off the race bandwagon and actually listen to what people are saying.


yeah your a racist hypocrite and like cold bear said you nazi's do shit sarcastically.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 26th, 2006, 10:43 am

ok and your all black racist that wont admit it. you think calling people the devil and honkeys is the fucking truth? your a fucking racist if you do either, period.

X and Blackmanofhonor be on here posting intelligent stuff trying to exercise the youths brain and hear you devils come with your negativity trying to tear shit down. why? there is no reason for it so doesn't that make ya'll evil.


their is no reason for trying to stop him from calling me the devil and blaming me for the reason his peoples lives suck? there's no reason for THAT? i should just let him piss on my face and take it? no. fuck you, im standing up for myself. call me a racist if you want, but im not going to let some asshole talk shit about me without even knowing who i am. fuck you, fuck him, and fuck everybody that calls me a racist. if your black i have nothing against you. start calling me the devil, a honkey, then i got a problem. got it?[/code]

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 26th, 2006, 10:50 am

the bottom line is that you devils who come on here tearing shit down are the ones thats racist and for blackmanofhonor to get banned was messed up.

you devils have never posted one positive article on this site and yet i don't understand how a person who has positive shit to say gets banned but you devils with your negativety is allowed to roam freely.


bottom line is, i dont like people talking shit about me and my people the same way you dont like it. if i came on here talking "black are the reason society is bad, and why theres crack and crime" half of you would have a fucking baby. i NEVER ONCE started a topic targetting blacks being bad or anything, let alone 4 different topics in a span of three days targetting a people. everything i've EVER said bad about blacks has come from someone talking bad about me first. get that shit straight guy.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 26th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Oh so maybe because your moderating, the person you were arguing with was banned?

Honestly I would like to see you in person.



Alonso banned BMOH, not Sell. You can read in the announcements section why he was banned.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » March 26th, 2006, 1:40 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye,

(I'm lizard, I just changed my screen name)

I don't know nothing about Mrs. King's funerals and what happened there, so I cannot make any comments about that...

But I think that MLK should be judged by his actions, and not by his kids actions way after he's already dead. And I accept your views about him being a weak minded man, but I still strongly disagree on that. MLK was far from weak minded from my point of view. He started a nonviolence revolution there, which unfortunately died after his death. He knew who his enemy was, which cannot be said of everyone. He fought against the system, and not the people under it. The system is like a teacher in the class: if the teacher teaches nothing but wrong values and doctrines to the class, can it be said that the problem is within the students or with the teacher?

I'm curious... What kind of negative results MLK caused to the american black community as it seems that black people there (or maybe only in this particular board) don't like him at all? I thought he did a lot of positive things there. People just abandoned his teachings after he died, and choose to fight with violence (Black Panthers), and after that didn't work out, people choose to do nothing no more. Why is that? People really should come together and stop all the oppression as, like you said, the ruling class won't do that for you. And I think that people should know who's their real enemy. And it's definetly not every white people out there. Or if you really think so, then the only solution is a total segregation that Black Mohammedans (and Marcus Garvey with different accentuates) was basically for. But then again, how realistic it is to hope to see USA totally segregated by different "races"?

And Tookie wasn't a tribune or a strong leader, although I'm sure he had a big, positive influence on certain people. And that executing him was a wrong thing to do as he clearly had become another man while in prison.

But I don't know what was wrong with Malcolm X in the eyes of the ruling powers.. Maybe his background or his connection to NOI (in contrast of MLK's Christianity and clean background)? For me it's difficult to say why MLK is adored and Malcolm X is not as I'm not from your country... But I'd be happy to hear your views about that.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 26th, 2006, 2:03 pm

punamusta wrote:johnnyblac eye to eye,

(I'm lizard, I just changed my screen name)

I don't know nothing about Mrs. King's funerals and what happened there, so I cannot make any comments about that...


What's up "lizard".... I'm not sure if this is pertaining to what "johnnyblac" was speaking on but here's a little article from Harry Belafonte about how and why the family of MLK dissed him in regards to the funeral...

Harry Belafonte tells the truth about King Funeral diss


AMY GOODMAN: Harry, I have a quick question, talking about the children and talking about Dr. King in Birmingham. Coretta Scott King recently died, and it was quite a remarkable funeral. Over 10,000, 15,000 people came out, four presidents, many senators. Reverend Joseph Lowery, while President Bush was sitting right on the dais, talked about weapons of misdirection right here, and President Carter talked about Dr. Martin Luther King and Coretta Scott King being spied on, and Maya Angelou stood up and said, “I speak here for Harry Belafonte and others.” Did you try to go to Coretta Scott King’s funeral?

HARRY BELAFONTE: What had happened was that when Dr. King came on one of his very first trips to New York, he was in Harlem, and a deranged black woman stabbed him, and he was — the blade was just millimeters away from his heart, and to remove the instrument, his life was in jeopardy, and it was a very delicate operation. And it was then that I understood that — after seeing Dr. King and talking to him, his first concern was what would happen to his family. And I said to myself, our leader cannot be concerned about that. That burden should not be on his shoulders. There are other aspects of the burden that would be his in relation to it, but not that. So that it was demanded and responded to that forever the welfare of his family would never be in jeopardy with him being at the helm of the movement, and we brought resources, and it was my task to direct all that, watching the kids grow, put money aside for their studies, to take care of Coretta, to make sure she had every convenience at her disposal to go, come while her husband was incarcerated.

So the intimacy of that experience was something that I had become accustomed to, and when Dr. King was murdered, I was in Atlanta in their home, and we separated ourselves from others who were there in the living room, and she said, “Would you come with me.” We went into the bedroom, and she said, “Help me select the clothes that I must — we must dress him in.” And it was a very private and a very remarkable thing to – the intimacy of it with her. And as we were selecting the suits and the shirt and the tie and laying it out, she sat on the bed, and she kind of – a place where she had slept so often with her husband, and all those memories. And I said, “What is it?” She says, “You know, I’m worried about where this is all going. I’m worried about the nation, the rage, the anger, and I need to know what to do.” And we talked for a second. Then I said to her, “You know, at this very moment in Memphis, thousands of sanitation workers are on hold, because Dr. King was supposed to have been there tomorrow to lead that movement and to speak to the people, and before your husband, our leader, is put in his grave, if you have the will and the capacity to go down there tomorrow and stand up before those workers and let the world know that the movement has not been interrupted, that the process continues, and that all of us, as strong or as weak as we may be, will step into the breach and do what must be done.” And she did, and she went down, and she spoke, and we came right back.

Now, all through the years since then, the building of the King Center, many choices of things that she made to do, because she was in her own right very involved for Dr. King. She was one of the – she was very, very committed to the peace movement, and as a matter of fact, in Europe, during the assassin– the missile crisis and whatnot, we gave — we put on a peace concert for 250,000 Germans in Cologne, mostly students, and the moment when Coretta King — I called and asked her to come to speak. It would mean a lot to the young people there. She came, and I have never, ever heard a declaration of approval like those young German youth did when she came, and she had a sense of her own power. She had a sense of her own capacity to bring influence and to be revered for the work she did.

When she died, none of us knew that she was in Mexico, that she had — I knew that she was ill. I knew about the heart attack, the defibrillation and the stroke. But – and I knew she had cancer, but I thought the cancer was contained, and when she went to Mexico, she was there with her children, and I got the news completely without knowing any of the details, so for a few days we didn’t know what was happening. Where is she? Who’s bringing her home? When is the funeral? When is the this, when is the that?

And finally, I left a call — I left a message on the phones of the children, saying, “Please give me a call. I know this is a difficult moment, but there are things that must be done, and I would like to help if I can.” I was then called a day later and told that, yes, that it was on that Tues– this was on a Friday, Friday evening, that the funeral was going to take place that Tuesday, and that it would start at noon, and that with all the people that were being invited, that it was — I was to be one of these people delivering the eulogy, and that my time would be at somewhere around 12:30 or 1:00, and I said, “Fine.” And knowing this, I began to put my thoughts together.

That Saturday, Bush declared he was coming. He would be there. That Sunday, I began to change my speech, not to be rude or to be attacking, but to integrate this moment into what needed to be said. And then, that Monday morning, I got a call, and I was told that the invitation that had been extended to me had been pulled. I was uninvited. A woman by the name of Skinner and a Reverend by the name of Lawrence was the one who called me to tell me that I was uninvited, and when that call came, I called and spoke to one of the children. They said, these are the events, and I need to be counseled as to how this has come about, and I was told that I would get a call shortly, and it would all be clarified. And then, when the final call came, it was — they were sorry, but the invitation – the withdrawing of the invitation would stand and that if I came down, they would find a place for me in the church, but I would not speak. And I did not go at all. I did not know how to deal with that.

What struck me was on the day of the ceremony, I saw how the altar was adorned. I saw who sat there, and as the camera moved about, I saw who was sitting in the audience, and I saw all of the power of the oppressor represented on the stage, and all those who fought for the victories that this nation was experiencing and enjoying sat in the outhouse, sat out in the field, sat removed, and if it not been for Lowery, for President Carter and for Maya Angelou, we would have had no voice and no representation at all.

Some ministers who were quite angry at all of this said, “Come on down here. Let’s — let’s — We have to talk to the press,” and I said, “Talk to the press about what?” “About this. We cannot let it stand.” I said, “I don’t think that’s appropriate. These are the children of my friend. These are the children of the movement. Where did we let them get caught? Why was Bernice giving this kind of sermon? How did you let Reverend Long become the minister of choice? Why wasn’t it at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where Dr. King preached? And before we go public and begin to vent our anger, let us understand what role we played in this capitulation that has led to this moment, and let us try first to repair it rather than to go into public discourse.

When do we sit in a circle of healing? When we begin to talk about getting back to where we lost stride. How do we fix this? Not how do we play the vanity game, and get off on going public and talking about how I was crucified. You know, it’s what it is, and there is a way in which we have to do this that not only prevents – I don’t know that there’ll be another moment quite like that, because Dr. King and Malcolm X and Fannie Lou Hamer, folks like that were so rare that to be a part of the final ceremony of their departure is a rare moment in history, but I think that it goes along with what I have been saying here. What role have we played in letting all this happen? Where were we? What were we doing that had us so distracted? How can it be this way? How did you priests and ministers let the evangelical rightwing Christian forces co-opt the greater truth about Christianity and the philosophy of liberation? And how did you all let that happen, and where are your voices in opposition publicly?

Everybody has a part in this. Everybody has something to look at, and I think it is a collective experience, and that’s why I think rather than sitting here drifting, we’ve got to talk about this, not just where we failed and where you failed, and we’ve got to come out of this discourse and this discussion, not just talking about it but saying, “Here’s where we go,” and take courage in the fact that we can turn this around, because the truth of the matter is we are the only ones that can turn this around. Nothing and no one else can do it. Nothing.

AMY GOODMAN: Harry Belafonte, describing his dis-invitation from giving a eulogy at the funeral of Coretta Scott King.

Courtesy of Democracy Now -WBAI

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » March 26th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Thanks, X, I'll read that out...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 26th, 2006, 7:38 pm

WIP wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
WIP wrote:
whoknows wrote:
alonso wrote:this was not cool blackmanofhonor


what wasn't cool? i don't see how you gonna say something to him but won't say shit to these nazi's on here posting racial pics and video's, callin people nigga's and promoting whitepower..... i thought this site was for streetgangs, not biker gangs and nazi's..


Thats real. whoknows I feel you on that!!!


I get the feeling WIP and whoknows are either not black or they were called sellout kids as children and grew up to overcompensate....

blackman at least had some issues even if he took extreme and even crazy/racist views on them... but whoknows has nothing on this, just cheerleading and dissing.



i get the feeling you are describing yourself. you fence stradlin b*tch. next time check your own lame @ss before you pop shots.


Fence stardlin huh? Between what and what?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 28th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Lizard,

Look when I’m speaking on MLK I I’m not speaking for every black person, all I am doing is speaking my opinion. I mean I know brothers that love MLK, and I know brothers that don’t like him because they believe integration was the beginning of the black mans destruction. So my views of the MLK might be different from X’s, Blackmanofhonor’s or any other brother on this board. Don’t get me wrong now, cause I have respect for MLK it just that I disagree with some of the things he did and some of the things his children did.

That’s why I have to disagree with you when you say that, “MLK should be remembered for his actions and not the actions of his kids”. Simply because your views have to be lived through your children if they aren’t then they die with you and if that happens, then your children and your children’s children become lost. This is why some of today’s lost generation think that racism/ discrimination is a thing of the past and that we one. That’s why they glorify MLK and not Malcom, Farrakhan or the Panthers, because they want you to think that you won. But how did we win if we are still struggling? How did we win if we are still facing racism, oppression and segregation in the schools, neighborhoods and workforce?

That’s why his kids were supposed to continue the fight, but I don’t see them out here fighting.

I mean I see Farrakhan in my city of Dallas, I see him talking to the youth and gangs, putting together a million man march, I see the NOI giving out scholarships and talking to the hip hop community, but I don’t see the Kings doing any of this. But like my pops says “how are you going to be for the people if you ain’t in the hood with the people.” Now don’t get me wrong I could be wrong and the kings could be active in somebody else’s city but I don’t see them in my city.

You say that people abandoned his teachings, but what teachings is that exactly? Can you tell me what it is that he taught, because I sure as hell don’t know? Can you also tell me what it is that he accomplished? You say that “he knew who his enemy was” but I don’t think he knew because if he did then his children would know and they would have turned the enemy away instead of trying to befriend him. Now I’m not saying that all white people are the enemy but bush is definitely the enemy. I’m also not saying that all white people are the devil because we got black devils as well. But Belafonte isn’t a devil so why not allow the brother to speak if he addressing the same issues the Kings say they are addressing?

I respect you Lizard because you seem to be on straight shit unlike some of the people that are on here but your views on the Panthers are a little distorted. You see the Panthers weren’t teaching brothers to fight violence with violence they were teaching brothers to arm themselves against violence. They were also teaching brothers about the law, teaching them how to read and the value of education. They set up liberation schools, food programs and even had a People’s Medical Centre in Chicago providing free treatment. This something that MLK wasn’t doing and that’s a reason I have a problem with him. Another problem I have with him is that I don’t understand how you can tell your brother’s and sister’s to turn your cheek at racist whites brutalizing and murdering your people.

The biggest mistake made by MLK was that he was begging the white man to be accepted and begging for the white man's approval. You can see it with todays generation. I mean you have these black people in these positions who say they are for the community but they dissassociate them selves from people like the NOI, Farrakhan, and belafonte even the brother Tookie if the white man says something? why? Aren't we are all supposedly fighting racism and oppression? Is it because they are looking for approval? This is a fucked up mentality to have because it keep us from helping each other. Do you know that the worst discrimination in the world is to be discriminated against by your own people. Hear we have black people in positions to hire other black people but yet we won't hire our own black people. we will hire white people over black people all because we are seeking approval from the white man. that's why i say he was weak minded and the people who follow him was weak minded. MLK was a blind man leading the blind.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 28th, 2006, 4:19 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:these black people in these positions who say they are for the community but they dissassociate them selves from people like the NOI, Farrakhan, and belafonte even the brother Tookie if the white man says something? why? Aren't we are all supposedly fighting racism and oppression? Is it because they are looking for approval?


Good post. One point however:

MLK's belief system had its roots in Christianity primarily which is radically different than NOI/Farrakhan/Tookie's Nation of Islam. The two belief systems don't integrate rationally opposing each other (under the principles of logic and truth).

That is why Christian Black people who have educated themselves in both belief systems and honestly chosen Christianity cannot follow the Nation of Islam's belief system and visa versa. It would be akin to asking one group to convert to the other's theology in which they do not believe.

Now those who don't understand the disparate theologies being nominal one way or the other see no problem with integrating them together... lol. They don't know the difference and their primary interest is in moving their race forward.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 28th, 2006, 5:03 pm

To throw my 2 Cents in, i think MLK and Malcom X are heroes for black people. On a worldwide scale maybe the only heroes blacks have had apart from maybe Nelson Mandela, Patrice Lumumba and Yomo Kenyatta....In a political sense of course.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 28th, 2006, 5:57 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:Lizard,

Look when I’m speaking on MLK I I’m not speaking for every black person, all I am doing is speaking my opinion. I mean I know brothers that love MLK, and I know brothers that don’t like him because they believe integration was the beginning of the black mans destruction. So my views of the MLK might be different from X’s, Blackmanofhonor’s or any other brother on this board. Don’t get me wrong now, cause I have respect for MLK it just that I disagree with some of the things he did and some of the things his children did.

That’s why I have to disagree with you when you say that, “MLK should be remembered for his actions and not the actions of his kids”. Simply because your views have to be lived through your children if they aren’t then they die with you and if that happens, then your children and your children’s children become lost. This is why some of today’s lost generation think that racism/ discrimination is a thing of the past and that we one. That’s why they glorify MLK and not Malcom, Farrakhan or the Panthers, because they want you to think that you won. But how did we win if we are still struggling? How did we win if we are still facing racism, oppression and segregation in the schools, neighborhoods and workforce?

That’s why his kids were supposed to continue the fight, but I don’t see them out here fighting.

I mean I see Farrakhan in my city of Dallas, I see him talking to the youth and gangs, putting together a million man march, I see the NOI giving out scholarships and talking to the hip hop community, but I don’t see the Kings doing any of this. But like my pops says “how are you going to be for the people if you ain’t in the hood with the people.” Now don’t get me wrong I could be wrong and the kings could be active in somebody else’s city but I don’t see them in my city.

You say that people abandoned his teachings, but what teachings is that exactly? Can you tell me what it is that he taught, because I sure as hell don’t know? Can you also tell me what it is that he accomplished? You say that “he knew who his enemy was” but I don’t think he knew because if he did then his children would know and they would have turned the enemy away instead of trying to befriend him. Now I’m not saying that all white people are the enemy but bush is definitely the enemy. I’m also not saying that all white people are the devil because we got black devils as well. But Belafonte isn’t a devil so why not allow the brother to speak if he addressing the same issues the Kings say they are addressing?

I respect you Lizard because you seem to be on straight shit unlike some of the people that are on here but your views on the Panthers are a little distorted. You see the Panthers weren’t teaching brothers to fight violence with violence they were teaching brothers to arm themselves against violence. They were also teaching brothers about the law, teaching them how to read and the value of education. They set up liberation schools, food programs and even had a People’s Medical Centre in Chicago providing free treatment. This something that MLK wasn’t doing and that’s a reason I have a problem with him. Another problem I have with him is that I don’t understand how you can tell your brother’s and sister’s to turn your cheek at racist whites brutalizing and murdering your people.

The biggest mistake made by MLK was that he was begging the white man to be accepted and begging for the white man's approval. You can see it with todays generation. I mean you have these black people in these positions who say they are for the community but they dissassociate them selves from people like the NOI, Farrakhan, and belafonte even the brother Tookie if the white man says something? why? Aren't we are all supposedly fighting racism and oppression? Is it because they are looking for approval? This is a #%@& up mentality to have because it keep us from helping each other. Do you know that the worst discrimination in the world is to be discriminated against by your own people. Hear we have black people in positions to hire other black people but yet we won't hire our own black people. we will hire white people over black people all because we are seeking approval from the white man. that's why i say he was weak minded and the people who follow him was weak minded. MLK was a blind man leading the blind.



Helluva post brutha!!!!


I'll be back to elaborate some on this one....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 28th, 2006, 6:03 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:I mean I see Farrakhan in my city of Dallas, I see him talking to the youth and gangs, putting together a million man march, I see the NOI giving out scholarships and talking to the hip hop community, but I don’t see the Kings doing any of this.


Will you see Farrakhans kids doing that? Thats because revolutionarys are lonely people and when they mabye in an exception their kids will take care of their business, but then it ll take some time until another revolutionary will continue their struggle. You cant blame MLK for what his children are doing. They are grown up persons and they chose what they are doing by themselves.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 28th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Thats because revolutionarys are lonely people and when they """"""""i meant to say, when they die""""""

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 28th, 2006, 6:08 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote: that's why i say he was weak minded and the people who follow him was weak minded. MLK was a blind man leading the blind.



I dont agree, cause i think he fought oppression without adapting to the tactics of the oppressor. Now thats what i call a strong mans mindset.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 28th, 2006, 6:50 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: you should kill yourself blackmanofhoonor... that way we can feel something besides apathy and disgust for you



Id much rather kill as many of you as possible before killing myself,if I were to do such a thing.



oh YOU SLAY ME!!!!


you knw before i changed my name i got taken for being hostile for accusing blacks of saying the very thing you say here and your rude insult to my friend Christina



you, my black nemisis, are guilty of desiring GENOCIDE!!!!
I REST MY CASE!!


THANK YOU SWEETY!! At least someone had the balls to say something!!!! FIGURES it is a woman...lol.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 28th, 2006, 9:01 pm

Sentenza wrote:
johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:I mean I see Farrakhan in my city of Dallas, I see him talking to the youth and gangs, putting together a million man march, I see the NOI giving out scholarships and talking to the hip hop community, but I don’t see the Kings doing any of this.


Will you see Farrakhans kids doing that?


I take it you don't know how active all of the Minister's children are?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 28th, 2006, 11:23 pm

X wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:I mean I see Farrakhan in my city of Dallas, I see him talking to the youth and gangs, putting together a million man march, I see the NOI giving out scholarships and talking to the hip hop community, but I don’t see the Kings doing any of this.


Will you see Farrakhans kids doing that?


I take it you don't know how active all of the Minister's children are?


Well not really :oops: .

Ok then, will you see their children doing that? :wink:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » March 29th, 2006, 6:44 am

Like others already have said, that was a good post, Johnnyblac! It's good to have this conversations with you! I'll be back later to share my views about it....

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 130
Joined: December 2nd, 2005, 7:06 am

Unread post by whoknows » April 1st, 2006, 6:52 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:[uoqte="WIP"]
whoknows wrote:
alonso wrote:this was not cool blackmanofhonor


what wasn't cool? i don't see how you gonna say something to him but won't say shit to these nazi's on here posting racial pics and video's, callin people nigga's and promoting whitepower..... i thought this site was for streetgangs, not biker gangs and nazi's..


Thats real. whoknows I feel you on that!!!


I get the feeling WIP and whoknows are either not black or they were called sellout kids as children and grew up to overcompensate....

blackman at least had some issues even if he took extreme and even crazy/racist views on them... but whoknows has nothing on this, just cheerleading and dissing.[/quote]

look here judas why u always posting something directed at me? are u mad cause i called u judas? i don't know why biatch, i call it like i see it u and if you must know yeah i'm black and what....

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”