White America:sick,evil liars

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » April 14th, 2008, 6:19 pm

se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT THE fu-- WHITE PEOPLE DO?!?! IM WHITE YOUR NOT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WHITE PEOPLE DO OR THINK WHEN THEY GO HOME! GET THE fu-- OUT HERE YOU ahole! you think 9/10 white families go out of their way to be happy about black failures.
your trying to tell me what white people do. do you realize how ridiculous you are?
we all know from experience what whites do-cheat,backstab,murder and discriminate thier way to the top,and then selfishly keep everything for themselves.
well then maybe if white people discriminate their way to the top may black people are #%@&#%@ stupid for not thinking of it first.
Maybe most of us actually have hearts and souls,and dont think its ok to treat OTHER HUMAN BEINGS like that?

I for one cant see how you think its ok to hold children in chains,sell someones child,or all the other cruel shit whites think is ok.And then continue to punish a people just because thier skin is a diffrent color.Its just wrong.
THAT HAPPENED 450 #%@&#%@ YEARS AGO. STOP HOLDING A #%@&#%@ GRUDGE YOU LOSER.

and black treat other humans like pieces of shit. why do you think its not safe to go through black areas at night, but fine to go to white ones at night? because we dont stay out hustling crack, gang banging till 4 AM, looking for cars to jack.
ha ha good mess........i know im going to hell for this but that is funny as hell

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 14th, 2008, 9:49 pm

andrew wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT THE fu-- WHITE PEOPLE DO?!?! IM WHITE YOUR NOT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WHITE PEOPLE DO OR THINK WHEN THEY GO HOME! GET THE fu-- OUT HERE YOU ahole! you think 9/10 white families go out of their way to be happy about black failures.
your trying to tell me what white people do. do you realize how ridiculous you are?
we all know from experience what whites do-cheat,backstab,murder and discriminate thier way to the top,and then selfishly keep everything for themselves.
well then maybe if white people discriminate their way to the top may black people are #%@&#%@ stupid for not thinking of it first.
Maybe most of us actually have hearts and souls,and dont think its ok to treat OTHER HUMAN BEINGS like that?

I for one cant see how you think its ok to hold children in chains,sell someones child,or all the other cruel shit whites think is ok.And then continue to punish a people just because thier skin is a diffrent color.Its just wrong.
THAT HAPPENED 450 #%@&#%@ YEARS AGO. STOP HOLDING A #%@&#%@ GRUDGE YOU LOSER.

and black treat other humans like pieces of shit. why do you think its not safe to go through black areas at night, but fine to go to white ones at night? because we dont stay out hustling crack, gang banging till 4 AM, looking for cars to jack.
ha ha good mess........i know im going to hell for this but that is funny as hell
It's true. My people were slaves for 500 years yet we got nothing for it while blacks got alot. As I said before, blacks can use the slavery defense because everyone knows about it while we can't because no one knows shit. Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2008, 11:46 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2008, 12:31 am

Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:
Well they are northern greeks right? If blaacks have a whole continent to themselves you have one too as well, but I guess blacks can't be split up only white people.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 15th, 2008, 1:26 am

race is a tool of destruction created to make others feel inferior everyone get over yourselves and quick dick riding each other :roll:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2008, 4:32 am

perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:
Well they are northern greeks right? If blaacks have a whole continent to themselves you have one too as well, but I guess blacks can't be split up only white people.
Technically yes, i was just teasing him, cause greeks and Macedonians have this beef going on about their heritage.
I got some greek buddies and they throw a fit when you say Macedonia is not Greece. They take that shit extremely serious :lol:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 15th, 2008, 2:43 pm

Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:
Well they are northern greeks right? If blaacks have a whole continent to themselves you have one too as well, but I guess blacks can't be split up only white people.
Technically yes, i was just teasing him, cause greeks and Macedonians have this beef going on about their heritage.
I got some greek buddies and they throw a fit when you say Macedonia is not Greece. They take that shit extremely serious :lol:
Yeah, you may think it's BS but we take it serious as much as how LA gangs take colours, how Muslims take Allah, and how much Mafia members take money. It's not just about the heritege, I frankly don't give a shit about it unless someone asks me but then again, it's so serious just as World War 1 started in the Balkans, World War 3 can start there too. Belive it or not, the Balkans and it's history and other shit is more important to Americans and Russians than the whole continent of Africa or even the Middle East, this is why Kosovo was such a big deal to both sides.

Laugh all you want, but you'll know I was right when WW3 starts because of us.

People die just because we have this 'stupid' thing with the Greeks or the Albanians, just like how people die for God and for gangs, so it's not a laughing matter. Yet you will never understand that because you don't come from either place, but yet again wherever your from guess what, you have to send your troops just so we don't get into fights over this stupid issue.

Macedonia is not Greece, and Ancient Macedonians aren't either, they're mixed and any reasonable person could tell you that. When South Slavs came to the Balkans, and resided in the country called Macedonia and the region Macedonia in Greece, everyone got mixed up and now everyone is trying to see which part is which.

We're not Greeks, we're Slavs.

Just like Germans are not English or French or Spanish or Portugese but German.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 15th, 2008, 2:44 pm

Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:
Well they are northern greeks right? If blaacks have a whole continent to themselves you have one too as well, but I guess blacks can't be split up only white people.
Technically yes, i was just teasing him, cause greeks and Macedonians have this beef going on about their heritage.
I got some greek buddies and they throw a fit when you say Macedonia is not Greece. They take that shit extremely serious :lol:
As I said, techniclly no.

Why do you have Greeks as friends? Do you think they're something special just like everyone else? What is it that's so special about them?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2008, 2:54 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:
Well they are northern greeks right? If blaacks have a whole continent to themselves you have one too as well, but I guess blacks can't be split up only white people.
Technically yes, i was just teasing him, cause greeks and Macedonians have this beef going on about their heritage.
I got some greek buddies and they throw a fit when you say Macedonia is not Greece. They take that shit extremely serious :lol:
Yeah, you may think it's BS but we take it serious as much as how LA gangs take colours, how Muslims take Allah, and how much Mafia members take money. It's not just about the heritege, I frankly don't give a shit about it unless someone asks me but then again, it's so serious just as World War 1 started in the Balkans, World War 3 can start there too. Belive it or not, the Balkans and it's history and other shit is more important to Americans and Russians than the whole continent of Africa or even the Middle East, this is why Kosovo was such a big deal to both sides.

Laugh all you want, but you'll know I was right when WW3 starts because of us.

People die just because we have this 'stupid' thing with the Greeks or the Albanians, just like how people die for God and for gangs, so it's not a laughing matter. Yet you will never understand that because you don't come from either place, but yet again wherever your from guess what, you have to send your troops just so we don't get into fights over this stupid issue.

Macedonia is not Greece, and Ancient Macedonians aren't either, they're mixed and any reasonable person could tell you that. When South Slavs came to the Balkans, and resided in the country called Macedonia and the region Macedonia in Greece, everyone got mixed up and now everyone is trying to see which part is which.

We're not Greeks, we're Slavs.

Just like Germans are not English or French or Spanish or Portugese but German.
Well Alexander the Great was around before the Term Slav existed and he spoke Greek if i remember correctly.
My opinion to that would be to let the Macedonians be whatever they like to be. But like i said, you can not tell that the Greeks.
And yes it seems indeed funny to me that people get seriously mad about that. Some People consider Austrians as Germans. And technically they are Germans, but they dont see themselves as Germans. I can live with that, it doesnt bother me.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2008, 2:55 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote: Why do you have Greeks as friends? Do you think they're something special just like everyone else? What is it that's so special about them?
Uhm, cause i grew up with them?

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Why do you have Greeks as friends? Do you think they're something special just like everyone else? What is it that's so special about them?
Uhm, cause i grew up with them?
My God that was some stupid questions

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 16th, 2008, 12:12 am

white america not as a whole pretty much only pretaining to goverment are sick evil liars and do mean cruel things but dont act as if black and hispanics and asian,etc arent in on there little escapades thats a fact. if people in the streets dont get there shit together and realize whats going on and put this skin color shit beside then we are all gonna be destroyed wegotta start comming together

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 12:32 am

Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote: Also, blacks have an entire continent to them while we have a tiny spectacle on the map. :cry:
Which belongs to Greece actually. :lol: :wink:
Well they are northern greeks right? If blaacks have a whole continent to themselves you have one too as well, but I guess blacks can't be split up only white people.
Technically yes, i was just teasing him, cause greeks and Macedonians have this beef going on about their heritage.
I got some greek buddies and they throw a fit when you say Macedonia is not Greece. They take that shit extremely serious :lol:
Yeah, you may think it's BS but we take it serious as much as how LA gangs take colours, how Muslims take Allah, and how much Mafia members take money. It's not just about the heritege, I frankly don't give a shit about it unless someone asks me but then again, it's so serious just as World War 1 started in the Balkans, World War 3 can start there too. Belive it or not, the Balkans and it's history and other shit is more important to Americans and Russians than the whole continent of Africa or even the Middle East, this is why Kosovo was such a big deal to both sides.

Laugh all you want, but you'll know I was right when WW3 starts because of us.

People die just because we have this 'stupid' thing with the Greeks or the Albanians, just like how people die for God and for gangs, so it's not a laughing matter. Yet you will never understand that because you don't come from either place, but yet again wherever your from guess what, you have to send your troops just so we don't get into fights over this stupid issue.

Macedonia is not Greece, and Ancient Macedonians aren't either, they're mixed and any reasonable person could tell you that. When South Slavs came to the Balkans, and resided in the country called Macedonia and the region Macedonia in Greece, everyone got mixed up and now everyone is trying to see which part is which.

We're not Greeks, we're Slavs.

Just like Germans are not English or French or Spanish or Portugese but German.
Well Alexander the Great was around before the Term Slav existed and he spoke Greek if i remember correctly.
My opinion to that would be to let the Macedonians be whatever they like to be. But like i said, you can not tell that the Greeks.
And yes it seems indeed funny to me that people get seriously mad about that. Some People consider Austrians as Germans. And technically they are Germans, but they dont see themselves as Germans. I can live with that, it doesnt bother me.
I don't know shit about that because they don't teach world history in Canada, only Canadian history from the 1600s to the 1800s. But then again, I think he spoke another language, not Greek, you can ask another Macedonian about that.

Yes, we should be what we ever want to be. My grandfather is techniclly Greek, but he's dead. You can say whatever you want to Greeks, they're just loudmouths and no action. Yeah, people get mad about that. But I'm a Macedonian, so I'm hot blooded, just like any other Slav. We get out blood boiling pretty easy and get pissed off pretty easy. Now that I'm a bit Americanized unlike a Macedonian who would argue, swear and get into a scuffle rather than kill the other person, I would.

I don't really give a shit about it to talk about it as a regular subject unless someone tries to act smart and talk shit about my people then I get pissed because my people have treated me better than anyone in Canada.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » April 17th, 2008, 3:52 am

I remember you posted some stuff about greeks having some stuff to do with vampire's disease flames if i remember correctly.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 17th, 2008, 7:42 am

TeeKay wrote:I remember you posted some stuff about greeks having some stuff to do with vampire's disease flames if i remember correctly.
i remember you posted something about negative about the hygenie of eastern europeans

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 10:54 am

TeeKay wrote:I remember you posted some stuff about greeks having some stuff to do with vampire's disease flames if i remember correctly.
No, I didn't.

I posted about Vampire's Disease though. If I remember correctly, I posted about Porphyric Hemophilia. It's a made up so called disease that turns you into a vampire, that's in the game The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 17th, 2008, 10:58 am

whiskeyjack wrote:
TeeKay wrote:I remember you posted some stuff about greeks having some stuff to do with vampire's disease flames if i remember correctly.
i remember you posted something about negative about the hygenie of eastern europeans
That's right. He said we don't shower every day and smell bad.

Now, back to topic.

The topic was White America are sick evil liars. The politicians are the ones who you should blame since they make all the decisions. The military commits war crimes every day, every military does. Normal people go on about their day and are non-aware of what sick, twisted things people are planning behind the curtains. I don't know why one would blame White America. Every white American has a European root.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » April 18th, 2008, 6:10 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
TeeKay wrote:I remember you posted some stuff about greeks having some stuff to do with vampire's disease flames if i remember correctly.
i remember you posted something about negative about the hygenie of eastern europeans
Yes i did, are you eastern euro?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 18th, 2008, 6:22 pm

-no but my grandma is/was off the boat and it wasnt uncommon to hear polish in the house which probally makes me more eastern european then you....

-aint gonna change you still think eastern europeans stink, i dont care its taken you a week to respond lol

I answered your question, now answer mine.

Why do eastern europeans stink in your opinion?

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am
Location: BELFAST

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 24th, 2008, 3:31 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:"Each year more than a million white Americans are victims of violent black crime, while about 130,000 blacks are victims of white violence. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis (the black population is only one seventh the white population), they reveal that blacks are committing more than fifty time as many violent interracial crimes as whites." (Atlantic Monthly). Info on the Atlantic Monthly Literary/Cultural Magazine can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Monthly
When you are blocked from employment and have to live as an outcast in society,things get rough.Thats what you stupid motherfuckers dont understand,this effects us all,even you whites.As much as you try to move away from us,and block us out of your minds,when you keep the majority of a people in poverty,broke,and jobless,society will always have a problem with crime.The way whites treat us,it seems this is what they want.

with victim mentality like that you are always gonna be in the shit, grow some balls and accept responsibility for your own actions- no harm but you are treating blacks like kids

Grow the fuck up

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”