White America:sick,evil liars

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 11:40 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:Don't forget being brainwashed into thinking you're great....



an atrophied self worth and an engorged ego.... nice combo!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 23rd, 2006, 11:45 pm

It might be that legitimate grievances have combined with imagination to cause a real and deep root of bitterness/resentment. Has anyone heard of this condition before?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 11:52 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:and I suppose someone held you down and forced a crackpipe in your mouth and refused to let you up
I suppose that you were FORCED to suck down burning freebased cocaine. I suppose no one would let you sign up atthe local comunity college to start towards a future commencing a trip outof the slums...


So far I only heard of black dealers doing that to black people....

which is why drugs are again one of the biggest issues in any community

and to those of you in college thinking a little weed is nothing.. maybe is isn't... TO YOU

But do you think about who you're affecting? The appeal you're giving high school kids to drop out and deal? The people whose deaths you may have contributed to?

Ya I know weed isn't the most fought over drug but you think that dealers only stick to one product? Look at the bigger picture... there's a lot more one high is contributing too....


my point was doing drugs is a personal choice and not doing drugs can be very challenging if you already imbibe.
but NO ONE can force you to get high, especially if you dont hang out around druggies.

and I know some people are raised by druggie parents - I am one- to think that is a racially motivated issue is the most ludicrous thing i have ever heard.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 11:56 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:and I suppose someone held you down and forced a crackpipe in your mouth and refused to let you up
I suppose that you were FORCED to suck down burning freebased cocaine. I suppose no one would let you sign up atthe local comunity college to start towards a future commencing a trip outof the slums...


So far I only heard of black dealers doing that to black people....

which is why drugs are again one of the biggest issues in any community

and to those of you in college thinking a little weed is nothing.. maybe is isn't... TO YOU

But do you think about who you're affecting? The appeal you're giving high school kids to drop out and deal? The people whose deaths you may have contributed to?

Ya I know weed isn't the most fought over drug but you think that dealers only stick to one product? Look at the bigger picture... there's a lot more one high is contributing too....


if you are korean,why do make it a point to defend whites and the USA(a white supremicist nation)?


I think you should build a militia and go to war on the entire nation

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » March 24th, 2006, 12:00 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:It might be that legitimate grievances have combined with imagination to cause a real and deep root of bitterness/resentment. Has anyone heard of this condition before?



I think its a severe case of narcissism

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 12:20 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:It might be that legitimate grievances have combined with imagination to cause a real and deep root of bitterness/resentment. Has anyone heard of this condition before?



ummmm delusional...lol.

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » March 24th, 2006, 12:21 am

NOT TO STEP ON ANYBODY TOES BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT WHITE AND IS RACIST WHY ARE THEY ACCUSE OF FEEDING INTO THE WHITE MANS SUPREMACY ON ALLHIPHOP.COM THIS SAME SUBJECT CAME UP THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY.

cebree
Sergeant First Class
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: N,NW MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
Age: 26
Posts: 858 im not gonna evenb read the post to say yall wrong well most are whites dont use asians to turn on black people asians do it on there own.

i guarantee you an asian person who may not like a white person may also not like a black person aswell

look at china right now, they discriminate against africans there! yes i said if china i bet alot of yall did not know there were african people in china! respond and ill give a link later.asian racism varies and really i cant really see asian as a race cause if places like afghanistan, pakistan , and india whom are also asians each asian national has its own reason for racism and may have caste system within its country based on color-theres a start right there!
asians(pakistanians and blacks clashed in the UK which resulted in mass riots months ago i cant understand why people think that whites are the problems for other races hating on black race or the black american people(ethnic group



IN RESPONSE TO WHAT I SAID...

Duttylogic101
The Deviant One
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: City of Angels, Mexifornia
Posts: 2,094

It's common knowledge that any group can be racist towards another group due to whatever reason. I don't think that's the point of the article though. Tim Wise basically outlined mistakes that some white people use when they are trying to make fun of blacks. "If Asians can do it why not blacks?" That's the most common question among white racists. It implies blacks are lazy by nature and do not have the capability to make good with their lives but rather sit there and bitch about the white man's racism. Tim Wise basically destroyed the Asian model minority myth by breaking down the process for us. There's no such thing as a "model minority" and anyone believing it must be out of their minds. There are many reasons that contribute to the Asians' success in America but to try and use that success to further divide nonwhites in America is a little bit ridiculous.


Originally Posted by cebree
look at china right now, they discriminate against africans there! yes i said if china i bet alot of yall did not know there were african people in china! respond and ill give a link later.


DUTTYLOGIC
North east asian countries tends to be racist.. thus, Japan, South Korea and China but they don't represent the asian people in general.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cebree
asian racism varies and really i cantr really see asian as a race cause if places like


DUTTY LOGIC
Good point. I have noticed this too. Why do people think all asians are chinese????Asia is a huge ass continent there are others whom you wouldn't think to be Asian (because they don't fit the stereotypical image of a Chinese person).



Quote:
Originally Posted by cebree
afghanistan, pakistan , and india whom are also asians each asian national has its own reason for racism and may have caste system within its country based on color-theres a start right there!


asians(pakistanians and blacks clashed in the UK which resulted in mass riots months ago i cant understand why people think that whites are the problems for other races hating on black race or the black american people(ethnic group)


DUTTY LOGIC
White influence.

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » March 24th, 2006, 12:24 am

100 wrote:NOT TO STEP ON ANYBODY TOES BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT WHITE AND IS RACIST WHY ARE THEY ACCUSE OF FEEDING INTO THE WHITE MANS SUPREMACY ON ALLHIPHOP.COM THIS SAME SUBJECT CAME UP THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY.

cebree
Sergeant First Class
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: N,NW MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
Age: 26
Posts: 858 im not gonna evenb read the post to say yall wrong well most are whites dont use asians to turn on black people asians do it on there own.

i guarantee you an asian person who may not like a white person may also not like a black person aswell

look at china right now, they discriminate against africans there! yes i said if china i bet alot of yall did not know there were african people in china! respond and ill give a link later.asian racism varies and really i cant really see asian as a race cause if places like afghanistan, pakistan , and india whom are also asians each asian national has its own reason for racism and may have caste system within its country based on color-theres a start right there!
asians(pakistanians and blacks clashed in the UK which resulted in mass riots months ago i cant understand why people think that whites are the problems for other races hating on black race or the black american people(ethnic group



IN RESPONSE TO WHAT I SAID...

Duttylogic101
The Deviant One
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: City of Angels, Mexifornia
Posts: 2,094

It's common knowledge that any group can be racist towards another group due to whatever reason. I don't think that's the point of the article though. Tim Wise basically outlined mistakes that some white people use when they are trying to make fun of blacks. "If Asians can do it why not blacks?" That's the most common question among white racists. It implies blacks are lazy by nature and do not have the capability to make good with their lives but rather sit there and bitch about the white man's racism. Tim Wise basically destroyed the Asian model minority myth by breaking down the process for us. There's no such thing as a "model minority" and anyone believing it must be out of their minds. There are many reasons that contribute to the Asians' success in America but to try and use that success to further divide nonwhites in America is a little bit ridiculous.


Originally Posted by cebree
look at china right now, they discriminate against africans there! yes i said if china i bet alot of yall did not know there were african people in china! respond and ill give a link later.


DUTTYLOGIC
North east asian countries tends to be racist.. thus, Japan, South Korea and China but they don't represent the asian people in general.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cebree
asian racism varies and really i cantr really see asian as a race cause if places like


DUTTY LOGIC
Good point. I have noticed this too. Why do people think all asians are chinese????Asia is a huge ass continent there are others whom you wouldn't think to be Asian (because they don't fit the stereotypical image of a Chinese person).



Quote:
Originally Posted by cebree
afghanistan, pakistan , and india whom are also asians each asian national has its own reason for racism and may have caste system within its country based on color-theres a start right there!


asians(pakistanians and blacks clashed in the UK which resulted in mass riots months ago i cant understand why people think that whites are the problems for other races hating on black race or the black american people(ethnic group)


DUTTY LOGIC
White influence.



TOPIC-HOW WHITES USE ASIANS TO FURTHER ANTI-BLACK RACISM
WEBSITE-http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?p=6389520#post6389520


I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF YALL STREETGANG CATS AT ALLHIPHOP.COM BOARDS FA REAL (CEBREE)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 3:03 am

^ that post was pretty irrelevant.....

no one here was saying anything about Asians being superior nor inferior to blacks.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 24th, 2006, 7:26 am

Because EVN your playing the model minority role right now

"I'm from North Korea which is much more poor and worse off than any ghetto in the USA, and I made it."

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:no your not racist at all. :roll:


Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?



You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.


I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?



My opinion is that you have very low self esteem.


You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.


I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.


Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.


Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism as bitching or making excuses.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 12:12 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:no your not racist at all. :roll:


Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?



You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.


I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?



My opinion is that you have very low self esteem.


You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.


I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.


Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.


Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism as bitching or making excuses.


I think the "poor me" routine sounds the same no matter what color a person is.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:It might be that legitimate grievances have combined with imagination to cause a real and deep root of bitterness/resentment. Has anyone heard of this condition before?


what exactly am I making up?what part of the fact that white America has a sick,cruel policy towards Blacks dont you understand?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:15 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
se11 wrote:he doesn't have low self esteeme, he's been BRAINWASHED. you cant talk to him, he repeats things 100 times, somewhere in his life he's met somebody thats got the best of him and totally #%@& washed out his mind of any common sense and filled it with black power talk.


people with high personal regard dont normally get brainwashed

so he's probably both ... low self esteem is required for brainwashing


lol.I love how you all proabably see me as some NOI member.Most whites are so fucking stupid and prejudice.So I have to ''brain washed'' to know that the sitaution in my community is shitty,and that racism has alot to do with it?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:18 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:no your not racist at all. :roll:


Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?



You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.


I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?



My opinion is that you have very low self esteem.


You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.


I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.


Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.


Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism as bitching or making excuses.


I think the "poor me" routine sounds the same no matter what color a person is.


There you go with the ''pity'' BS.Whites are doing,and have been doing,some greedy,evil bullcrap to us.You think we should remain quiet about whites constantly discriminating against us?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:21 pm

The sickest thing about all of this is us getting this type of treament is considered normal.Therefore whites get upset when you discuss it because they feel like we should just accept and be content being shitted on and fucked over by these devils.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 24th, 2006, 12:25 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:The sickest thing about all of this is us getting this type of treament is considered normal.Therefore whites get upset when you discuss it because they feel like we should just accept and be content being shitted on and #%@& over by these devils.


Ok Blackmanofhonour, i guess we all see your point. Lets presume almost all whites are racist. What is the black community doing wrong, or better what can they do to change their situation? Or are blacks perfect and its all whiteys fault?
I guess being selfcritical is very important cause 9 out of 10 times the key lies within oneself.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Most whites are so #%@&#%@ stupid and prejudice.


YOUR THE STUPIDEST AND MOST PREJUDICE PERSON POSTING ON THIS BOARD! look at the irony.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Because EVN your playing the model minority role right now

"I'm from North Korea which is much more poor and worse off than any ghetto in the USA, and I made it."


Did I say I made it yet?

Did I say anything about how if I could make it anyone could?



well did I make it hm.... it depends on what you mean by "made it"...

I realized after a while, now that I'm not scrapping... that after you receive material good and especially enough food.... it goes above that. All of us could probably relate to this feeling, at least once in a while... there has to be something more than money and stuff in life

So by that definition, no I did not "make it" yet. But I hope to in my lifetime.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Sentenza wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:The sickest thing about all of this is us getting this type of treament is considered normal.Therefore whites get upset when you discuss it because they feel like we should just accept and be content being shitted on and #%@& over by these devils.


Ok Blackmanofhonour, i guess we all see your point. Lets presume almost all whites are racist. What is the black community doing wrong, or better what can they do to change their situation? Or are blacks perfect and its all whiteys fault?
I guess being selfcritical is very important cause 9 out of 10 times the key lies within oneself.


What we are doing wrong is playing along with thier sick little game of ;;lets just keep hoping racism will go away''.This intergration stuff wont ever work,whites are to stubborn,evil and set in thier racist ways to ever do thier part,they wont even acknowledge that they have anything to do with the problem.


We need to network,create business,spend with ourselves and hire ourselves.We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:36 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:The sickest thing about all of this is us getting this type of treament is considered normal.Therefore whites get upset when you discuss it because they feel like we should just accept and be content being shitted on and #%@& over by these devils.


Ok Blackmanofhonour, i guess we all see your point. Lets presume almost all whites are racist. What is the black community doing wrong, or better what can they do to change their situation? Or are blacks perfect and its all whiteys fault?
I guess being selfcritical is very important cause 9 out of 10 times the key lies within oneself.


What we are doing wrong is playing along with thier sick little game of ''lets just keep hoping racism will go away''.This intergration stuff wont ever work,whites are to stubborn,evil and set in thier racist ways to ever do thier part,they wont even acknowledge that they have anything to do with the problem. Our unemployment,imprisonment,and homicide rates keep rising and we cant continue along this path.


We need to network,create businesses,spend with ourselves and hire ourselves.Left up to whites,the majority of us will forvever be broke,jobless,in jail,or in the lowest positions if we even do have a job.And the worst thing is whites have a persistent and intentionaly done policy of ignoring our plight.


We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 12:39 pm

We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.



uh no, if you really want too integrate you could. you jst dont want to.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 12:48 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:no your not racist at all. :roll:


Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?



You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.


I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?



My opinion is that you have very low self esteem.


You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.


I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.


Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.


Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism as bitching or making excuses.


I think the "poor me" routine sounds the same no matter what color a person is.


There you go with the ''pity'' BS.Whites are doing,and have been doing,some greedy,evil bullcrap to us.You think we should remain quiet about whites constantly discriminating against us?



Obviously...in you're eyes you are being repressed. There is nothing I can say to change how you view the world you live in.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:48 pm

se11 wrote:
We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.



uh no, if you really want too integrate you could. you jst dont want to.


So we want to remain impoverished,unemployed,imprisoned,with broken families,in the slums murdering each other,etc?


It just cant be that whites block us from employment,segragate themselves from us(move in when we move out,or keep us from moving in) flood our communities with drugs and guns,build huge prisons with us in mind,and then completely deny or ignore it all while we suffer immensely?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:50 pm

so whites have done nothing to contribute to this situation,and we are just doing it to ourselves?

lol,i dont believe that you believe that.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:no your not racist at all. :roll:


Nooo,I love whites.Even thou the vast majority of them consider me and my families lives as worthless,I just love seeing them smile and enjoy life while we rot away in the #%@&#%@ slums.Isnt it great?



You know, I really have a problem with you're view here of "white" people. I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had. It hasn't been easy and I have had nothing handed to me. And I know many white people who have earned what they have the hard way. Ya know...you get off you're ass and do what you have to do to get yourself a life, white, black or brown, whatever.


I really have a problem with how whites view us here.You know....sub human,deserving of unfair treatment.Whites earned what they have at the expense of millions of black and native lives.And you all prosper from it while we suffer in the #%@&#%@ slums,unemployed.How are we supposed to feel about that?



My opinion is that you have very low self esteem.


You must have self esteem confused with realizing the truth.Ignoring whites CONSTANT,DEEPLY IMBEDDED RACISM will not make me a better person.


I think very highly of myself,the problem is the majority of this country thinks very lowly of my entire race and they act upon those thoughts,thus,making the situation _____ for us like whites have ALWAYS done in America.


Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.


Because youre white.ANd most whites view any discussion of racism as bitching or making excuses.


I think the "poor me" routine sounds the same no matter what color a person is.


There you go with the ''pity'' BS.Whites are doing,and have been doing,some greedy,evil bullcrap to us.You think we should remain quiet about whites constantly discriminating against us?



Obviously...in you're eyes you are being repressed. There is nothing I can say to change how you view the world you live in.


Blacks are being repressed.This is nothing new,and is blatently obvious .Youre the typical white who chooses to ignore this and pretend that its a figment of blacks imagination.Youre evil.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 1:01 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.



uh no, if you really want too integrate you could. you jst dont want to.


So we want to remain impoverished,unemployed,imprisoned,with broken families,in the slums murdering each other,etc?


It just cant be that whites block us from employment,segragate themselves from us(move in when we move out,or keep us from moving in) flood our communities with drugs and guns,build huge prisons with us in mind,and then completely deny or ignore it all while we suffer immensely?


well when you move in maybe some people will start to fear for their lives becuase clearly people avoid the ghetto. some people care more about holding down their turf than actaully finding a steady job.

and honestly, this is america. their is job opprotunites everywhere. if you really need a job you can find one.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 1:02 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
se11 wrote:he doesn't have low self esteeme, he's been BRAINWASHED. you cant talk to him, he repeats things 100 times, somewhere in his life he's met somebody thats got the best of him and totally #%@& washed out his mind of any common sense and filled it with black power talk.


people with high personal regard dont normally get brainwashed

so he's probably both ... low self esteem is required for brainwashing


lol.I love how you all proabably see me as some NOI member.Most whites are so #%@&#%@ stupid and prejudice.So I have to ''brain washed'' to know that the sitaution in my community is _____,and that racism has alot to do with it?


why bring up noi? I don't think X was in this conversation... surprisingly now that I think of it

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:07 pm

what a sick game whites play

''they insanely lead in evry negative statistic,yet we cant have anything to do with it.I black men just want to make up 3% of a state and 44% of its prisons (wisconsin) or 12% of a country and nearly 50% of its prisons (USA as a whole.Its ok that we have a policy that makes even a white felon more likely to get a job than a black man with no record and the same qualifications.They dont want to work anyway right?Thats the reason most of them are unemployed!Thats why they are poor!It cant have anything to do with us!After all slavery ended 5000 years ago!never mind deep persistent discrimination RIGHT NOW IN 2006 in the job market and justice field.Nahh,they do it to themselves.We want to intergrate with them :wink: and those bad ole blacks just would rather remain in poverty in the slums!''

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:08 pm

se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.



uh no, if you really want too integrate you could. you jst dont want to.


So we want to remain impoverished,unemployed,imprisoned,with broken families,in the slums murdering each other,etc?


It just cant be that whites block us from employment,segragate themselves from us(move in when we move out,or keep us from moving in) flood our communities with drugs and guns,build huge prisons with us in mind,and then completely deny or ignore it all while we suffer immensely?


well when you move in maybe some people will start to fear for their lives becuase clearly people avoid the ghetto. some people care more about holding down their turf than actaully finding a steady job.

and honestly, this is america. their is job opprotunites everywhere. if you really need a job you can find one.


not true.In a job market controlled by whites,black men are blatently discriminated against on a wide scale,insane level.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:11 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
se11 wrote:he doesn't have low self esteeme, he's been BRAINWASHED. you cant talk to him, he repeats things 100 times, somewhere in his life he's met somebody thats got the best of him and totally #%@& washed out his mind of any common sense and filled it with black power talk.


people with high personal regard dont normally get brainwashed

so he's probably both ... low self esteem is required for brainwashing


lol.I love how you all proabably see me as some NOI member.Most whites are so #%@&#%@ stupid and prejudice.So I have to ''brain washed'' to know that the sitaution in my community is _____,and that racism has alot to do with it?


why bring up noi? I don't think X was in this conversation... surprisingly now that I think of it


why bring up brainwashing?oh,im too stupid to realize these things myself,someone else had to brainwash me into believing that the United States is a white supremicist country where injustice has been allowed to become ''normal''?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 1:16 pm

se11 wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
se11 wrote:
We basically have to segragate,or stay in this same situation.Because you cant successfully integrate with a people that have a superiority complex,and an imbedded hate/sick way of thinking about your people.



uh no, if you really want too integrate you could. you jst dont want to.


So we want to remain impoverished,unemployed,imprisoned,with broken families,in the slums murdering each other,etc?


It just cant be that whites block us from employment,segragate themselves from us(move in when we move out,or keep us from moving in) flood our communities with drugs and guns,build huge prisons with us in mind,and then completely deny or ignore it all while we suffer immensely?


well when you move in maybe some people will start to fear for their lives becuase clearly people avoid the ghetto. some people care more about holding down their turf than actaully finding a steady job.


so im a ghetto gang banger,and so is every other black man?Oh i see,thats why whites discriminate against us.I wonder what came first,whites racism or our supposed love of being criminals? Maybe us being the criminals?maybe some of us stole from them on the slave ships on the way to this country?man, we are badddddddd

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”